Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not hungry?"

"I don't know if I'm hungry. I just don't want to be in public right now. Can we get some place to deliver so we can go back to our room?" She ran her hand down my cheek, softly grazing the stubble. I had decided not to bother shaving that morning. I no longer had to pretend I was working so I went casual to the appointments.

"Sure, we still have the wine from last night too. Want me to get you drunk and have my wicked way with you?" I slid my hand from her knee to her crotch, and rubbed on top of her mound. Just in case she wasn't sure what I meant.

The tears I had been expecting from her all morning began. "I want you to have whatever you want. I'll not deny you anything. Anything at all." Tina spread her legs as wide as the seat would allow. She slumped down in her seat, and grabbed my hand to guide it where she wanted it to go. With her left hand she began to rub me, keeping tempo with her right hand that was still guiding my right hand.

"Uh Tina love, we are not in the best area of town here. I'd hate to have to defend us with a raging boner."

"But I wasted all our time together. I wasted all those years!"

"Babe, don't..." I pulled my hand away and rubber her cheek.

"No it's true. I couldn't..." She wiped her eyes, ran her hand through her hair and turned toward me. "Not another second will I waste. Not one single second. I mean it Jack. Anything you want, everything you've ever thought of. I'm serious, anything and everything you want I want to give you. You have to let me make it up to you."

This could be interesting, I mused.

**Thanks for reading, thank you for your comments. Please provide feedback on the story as a whole so far? I really appreciate the feedback you've given so far. It's extremely helpful. Voting would be good too.

12