Opening Up Our Marriage

Story Info
Wife's first adventure with hubby's approval.
2.3k words
4.37
81.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvtodoit
luvtodoit
55 Followers

I guess it all started when I turned 30. We had just moved to a new city up north, and quickly became friends with Jack and Val. They were a nice couple, and we spent many evenings with them playing cards and having a few drinks. As we became more comfortable with them, we all got a little flirtatious with one another.

Where early in our relationship, I would have become very jealous seeing Donna (now my ex) flirting with another man, I found that instead, it was getting me excited. Flirting with Val was also doing its work on me, as she was a really sexy little thing.

One night, in bed, Donna and I began a conversation about our blossoming relationships with Jack and Val. We both agreed that the flirting was exciting, and that neither one of us objected to it. We even agreed that taking it a little further would be ok too. We made love that night, Donna was way wetter than usual, and I must admit that all of this talk had got me harder than I'd ever been.

A few days later, we were back at Jack and Val's playing cards, when Val announced that we needed mix for the drinks. As I had had a few drinks in me by now, Donna offered to drive to the store for mix..........and Jack volunteered to accompany her. That left me alone with Val and her sleeping newborn.

Val sat next to me on the couch, and we were soon kissing. I was as hard as I've ever been, It was so stimulating to be necking with such a sexy little woman, and so naughty as we were both married. I got as far as feeling her pretty little breasts over her blouse, but that was about it. Jack and Donna returned about 45 min. later, we spent a couple more hours there, and then went home. Before we left Donna gave Jack a sexy, but short kiss, and Val did the same for me.

That night, in bed, we cuddled and kissed, and Donna surprised me with " I've been a naughty girl". I immediately became very hard! I said "Oh"...

"When Jack and I went to the store..."

"What happened? ". I was so excited.

She lay back, she was playing with her breasts. "Touch me".

I did as directed, I got between her legs, and reached for her pussy. She had never been that wet. She was practically dripping. As I touched her pussy, she continued....

"We stopped by the cemetery on the way back from the store. Jack accused me of being a big tease. I just smiled back at him."

"Then what". I thought that my cock would burst a vein?. I couldn't take it anymore and slid my cock into her extremely wet pussy, a pussy that Jack had made so wet for me. Her pussy was so slick and wet and hot, that I had to go very slowly so as not to come.

"We started necking, and Jack then felt my breasts, and I let him.......it made me so horny!" At this point, I had to stop moving, or I would have cum for sure. "Then I felt his cock, it felt so good."

"What else?"

" I took it out. It was lovely, It was circumcised, like yours, and about the same size, I just had to give it a little kiss. He loved it. He started to rub my clit, and finger my pussy. I sucked him for about 10 minutes, then he came hard in my mouth, and at the same time, I came. I hope you don't hate me now, I thought that you wanted this too."

" I did, of course, I've never been so excited." Feeling her so wet, her juices running down my balls, kissing her lips that had just been wrapped around Jack's cock, tasting his cum in her mouth, I just couldn't take it anymore, and shot a huge load inside her.

It took me a while to fall asleep that night, I just couldn't get the image of Donna sucking on Jack's dick out of my mind....I wanted this to go further, but I got nervous when I thought about where all this was going.. For the first time in my life, I had thoughts about Jack's cock, and how nice it would be if I could touch it and maybe even taste it too. I was definitely curious at this point.

The following weekend saw us again getting ready to go to Jack and Val's for another card game. Donna surprised me as I watched her get ready. She wore a black skirt that came to just a couple of inches above her knees and a sexy, silky red blouse. Under her blouse you could detect a lacy black bra. She also wore black thigh-high stay-up stockings and sexy black very sheer panties. She looked really sexy without looking like a slut. Her make up was carefully applied and she wore a generous helping of Channel #5. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but had to restrain myself, thinking about the night ahead.

We arrived at their house, Val was also wearing a lovely pink, lacy blouse and a long button-up skirt that was open to about knee length with dark stocings underneath. I imagine that the girls had decided ahead of time to both wear skirts, they both looked great, and Jack and I were most appreciative of that. The fact that they both had their blouses unbuttoned to show a little cleavage didn't hurt either.

While we played cards , the girls were priming us with nice cleavage shots and weren't shy about showing off their legs either.........we all knew what we wanted, and the sexual tension was on high. Val's legs were making me crazy with lust, and just watching as Donna flashed her pretty black panties at Jack added to my extreme horniness.

Just as things were going to be getting interesting, the baby started to cry. ...poor little guy had colic pretty bad. Well, Val went upstairs to see to him, we heard her walking back and forth, trying to comfort the little guy, but it didn't seem to be working.

After what seemed to be about an hour, she came back downstairs looking exhausted. We all chatted for about two minutes, then little Paul started up again. Val shrugged her shoulders, then apologized, and headed upstairs again. We all sort of got the picture that the festivities for her, at least, were over. That left Donna, Jack and I having a couple more drinks, and after a while, watching some soft porn on television.

We all sat on the sofa, with Donna in the middle. Donna's skirt was almost to mid-thigh, and I leaned over to give her a kiss. It was a good one, very wet, she then licked my ear and whispered: "I want him.".

"That's ok, Sweetie, I want you to have a good time," I responded quietly into her ear.

She squeezed my cock, held on, then turned to kiss Jack. I watched as their tongues plundered each other's mouths. I was as hard as granite as Donna stroked my cock, as she sucked on Jack's tongue. She seemed to be really getting into Jack when she began stroking his cock as they kissed. Jack's hand moved up her stocking-clad leg to her crotch. They held on to their kiss for a couple of minutes, as Donna stroked both of our cocks. She then gave me a wonderful wet kiss, and whispered in my ear," How about I see you in bed in a little bit".

I knew what she wanted, she didn't feel comfortable, at least for the first time to be with me watching her every move. Reluctantly, I feigned fatigue and said my goodnights . Of course, Donna said that she would be along shortly.

As I got into their guestroom and just about in bed, the baby started up crying again, giving Jack and Donna a nice background noise to do anything they might like to try and keeping Val busy upstairs!

The baby continued to cry, but that's not what was keeping me awake...it was thinking about what my wife was up to with Jack!

The guestroom was situated directly above the living room where Jack and Donna were playing chesterfield. rugby. I was so aroused, I drank the rest of the water that I had brought to bed, got on the floor and with the glass against the hardwood, attempting to listen in on them. I couldn't hear much, but I thought that I heard Donna groaning, and Jack panting...I grabbed my cock, giving it a squeeze, I gave it a second thought, then let go of it, because I needed to save all of my cum for my sexy wife.

I listened for quite a while, couldn't hear anything, so I got back into bed. Soon after, Donna entered the room, about two hours after me. I pretended to be asleep. She got into bed, and snuggled against my back. It felt great, and I could feel that she was still wearing her stockings. She knows I have a weakness for that. When she licked my ear, I turned over, and gave her a very wet kiss, and said: "Did you have a good time?"

"It was awfully good, thank you for trusting me. Can we do this again? "

" Ask this", as I took Donna's hand and held it on my throbbing dick. "Please tell me all about your experience with Jack, it makes me so horny. Tell me all about his cock, and all of what you did with it. " I began to softly kiss her neck and then her breasts. She looked up at me, lovingly.

"Are you sure you want to hear this? You want to hear about everything Jack and I did together?" . All I could do was nod. "Did you suck on him?", I couldn't think of anything else to say, besides, I wanted to know.

"Well yes, I did, first he got on his knees as I lay on the sofa, my skirt was up near my panties. He touched my legs, and that's all he needed to do, I could feel myself wetting my underwear. He reached for the waistband on my panties, and slowly pulled them down, licking me all the way. He licked my pussy and my clit until I could almost not stand it any more. I didn't want it to end too soon, so I pulled away for a second and asked him if we could lay in a 69 position, as I wanted to have something to snack on too."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I stammered, nervous and excited.

"He did" she replied, "and it tasted real nice"

She knew what this was doing to me, she knew what I wanted, she knew what I needed...but still, she held back, as she was obviously trying, and succeeding at teasing me almost to the point of no return. I almost lunged at her, I had to taste her lips, her lips that had sucked on Jack's cock. I had to taste what she had tasted. I had to taste his cum from her mouth, on her lips.

I liked the slightly "different" taste, the taste that I shared with my dear wife. For the first time in my life, I had thoughts about another guys' cock, for the first time I thought about how I would like to share it, and taste it with my wife. It would be so erotic to see her performing for Jack, and to see her impaled by Jack's cock. I also thought of how wonderful it would be to lick them both as they were fucking.

With all of the thoughts going through my head, I had to ask. "Did you fuck him?"

"What do you think?". She grabbed my hand, ran it up her nylon-clad legs, until it stopped at her shaved crotch. She was soaked, both with her juices, and Jack's. " I've been bad again" she stated.

I could barely contain myself. I touched and stroked her slick lips, they felt like they were alive, and on fire. What I wanted to do was taste her pussy, but I didn't want her to think me any more a pervert than I'd already revealed, I already had more fun than I could ever imagine, so I decided to just let it go for now.

I got between her legs, and rubbed my very stiff cock all over and around her smooth pussy lips. It was an incredible sensation, so wet and so hot. I looked down, and Jack's cum was leaking out of her, coating my cock with both their juices....How I would like to have witnessed him fucking her.

When I finally began to enter her, I felt sensations like never before. Her pussy was loose from having just fucked Jack and so wet and slippery that I thought I would lose it before I was all the way in. I proceeded slowly and carefully so that I would not cum right away. It just felt so good and so sensual, to have my cock surrounded by her pussy that was already filled to overflowing by Jack. After about 5 minutes of very slow stroking, I had to let my load join Jack's in a tremendous orgasm, the best I'd ever had. Donna came at the same time, asking me if I liked fucking her after she had been used by Jack.

"I've never felt anything so sexy in my life", as I could already visualize more sensuous times to come as we opened up our marriage.

This is my first attempt at a story, it is all true, all comments are welcome.

luvtodoit
luvtodoit
55 Followers