Opening Z Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick leapt and he groaned, "Qui-quin-quinn has been sti-sti-stingy."

"Go ahead, enjoy yourself dude. No worries, just stay in the moment."

I was fully hard and slowly sliding up and down my shaft. My other hand roamed my pecs and abs. He looked at my face, I tried to catch his glance and hold it the way J had shown me last night. He flipped his hair again. I relaxed into the beat of the music and our slurpy strokes. I started pulling my balls away from my cock; I was going too close too fast.

"I've edged three other times today like this......" his eyes went wide and met mine. I caught him that time, "we can come if you really want to, or we can edge and have that as something to add to another time..."

"Real-really?" He kept increasing speed on his strokes.

"Yeah, fourth time today!!" I said in a booming voice, which earned another eye-roll from him. Around my goofy smile, I added, "Seriously come or edge. I'm in either way." I took both hands and started thrust fucking my fists. Our eyes were roaming all over each other.

"Damn, sooo close..." still looking right at him, I reached over my head and grabbed the shower head to keep from shooting. I kept humping and rolling my hips, showing off. He was breathing like a sprinter his hands a blur all over. Suddenly he jumped sideways outta the shower stood rigid, arms behind his back. He was clenching his jaws.

"Edge." I really thought he was gonna blow. He walked in a circle shaking his hands out. I turned the water cooler and cooler; he got back in and dowsed himself in cold water.

I got back from the edge but was still throbbing full. He was too. We dried off. I sat down; leaned back to show off my whole body. He sat across from me legs spread too. "So, dude. I gotta meet a friend in a while. Monday we'll run and try and talk some, ok?"

"Yeah, o-o-k," He flipped his hair, "I-I-I'm not th-th-that shy, really. Just don't-don't like crowds." His hard on was pinkish and still oozing a bit.

"And don't talk much, now I get you...." A look at the clock told me it was almost time to leave to meet at J's, "Listen, this was super hot, you're amazing. I've got a chance to play more with my friend tonight, so although we didn't come right here, I may come later....I hope you and Quinn get it on too. Hell to be honest, I'd take ya both on right now...either way I hope you get to have an awesome fucking orgasm later because we played here, alright?"

He nodded, biting his lip, "yeah, Quinn is going out with the girls and we do our families all Sunday. I'm not gonna get any...." He sounded bitter, bitter enough it came out in one log rush and he hadn't stammered.

"When can you get to jack off then?" I started tracing my fingers on my balls

"We-we-we-li-live together, so-so-so I rarely g-g-get to, and and and I bab-bab-babysit neph-nephews tonight..." His eyes were fixed on my hand as I toyed my cock full hard again; the clench of my ass must have been visible to him because his cock jerked when I felt the clench.

"I d-d-d-do-don't think I c-c-can s-stop if if I s-st-start." He sounded heart broken.

"So I'm assuming something here: you can play outside of you and Quinn's relationship?" He nodded looking away.

"Sh-sh-she s-s-s-aid said we could" His cock was flat against his belly again. I was slowly teasing us with my show, "b-b-but I-I-I've not."

"That's good. What're you doing tomorrow night? Can you, do you want to come over?" I really wanted to see him smiling and not so broken looking.

"S-s-s-tudying. B-b-b-but it's a it's a li-light w-w-w-week." He took his cock at the base.

"Fuck yeah, stud! I've got a house meeting from 5-6. The rest of the evening I spend around my room. C'mon over, huh?" I stood on the bench in an impulsive moment.

"OK, b-b-b-but I-I-I don't th-th-think this is g-g-going d-d-own!" He laughed.

"Let's edge for a few, then cold showers. I'll keep you from coming. You just fucking enjoy yourself, stud!" I saw a jar of lotion by the sink grabbed some and walked over. With my finger tips I scooped out then smeared a dollop right on the shaft of his dick. He grunted in satisfaction. I sat next to him on the bench. I put the jar between us. He paused in his play, scooped a fat dollop and smeared it on the tip of my dick. Silence between us except for juicy strokes and hard breathing. My intuition kicked in again, "I dare you to tell me what you're thinking about."

He bit his lip and shook his head. I nudged him with my elbow, "Tell me, c'mon....I dare ya, dude."

He stood up, hands behind is head and shook his head again. I leaned back moaned and spread my legs which were starting to quiver. There was precum and lotion tickling my ass; I had been two fisting my cock, but shifted one finger to make obvious circles around my hole. I almost came and jumped up too.

We had both worked up a little sweat. He said, "C-c-c-cold sh-sh-shower!"

I paused, waited for him to turn on the warmish water. I stepped into the stream with him. He jumped away a sec, but I just grinned and spun slow under the spray. I grabbed his bicep and pulled him back in the spray. "You have a choice, I tease you more right here and don't let you come or you tell me what you were fantasizing about...radical honesty dude, will make things so much better for us" I had both his biceps and was giving little humps to his cock with mine.

He flipped his hair, "I-I-I c-c-c-can't t-t-take any-any-anymore te-te-teasing." He pushed me away a bit but stayed under the shower, we weren't touching.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Y-y-y-ou. Y-you sucking me off...." He turned redder that I thought possible.

"I was watching you foremost, but was totally thinking about a three-way with me you and Quinn....this is all new to me too, but my urge to explore is on full tilt...." Without meaning to I looked down at his cock and back into his eyes, "My fantasy had me in the middle...." A shudder ran thru me when I said it aloud.

"F-f-f-uck! F-f-fuckin A! Bro!" He perfectly imitated an apish douche bag.

I rolled my eyes at him. We snorted and giggled as we rinsed and dried off.

We got dressed, in silence again. Once outside in the damp dark he got kinda formal and stiff again. "Tomorrow night come by the frat. I can't guarantee I'll suck cock for the first time, but we'll definitely play as long as you want to."

The look on his face when I said 'sucking cock' aloud on the street made me grab him by the head and give him noogies. We parted smiling; I was really happy to make him smile.

12