Opening Z Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wiping apple juice off his hands, "yeah at f-f-four. I-I-I c-can s-s-save you t-t-time and and and sw-sw-switch l-lo-lockers when I-I-I w-w-work. There there there'll be a line."

"Oh cool thanks. Be right back." I made a quick trip to the bathroom,

I met him in the hall carrying my yoga mat which he tossed in the shower and soaped it down, "w-w-wash th-th-this more of-of-often, k? I-I-I s-s-smelled it the the the other day." He wrinkled his nose. He rinsed it while I brushed my teeth. He left it dripping over a towel bar, left and came back with his own toothbrush. We mugged in the mirror foamy mouthed. He showed me how to wring out most of the water out of my mat. In my room he unrolled it and hung it over my chair on my desk, it was next to the space heater.

We sat on the bed; I grabbed my laptop to change music for a minute we sat and scrolled thru my choices. He nodded. Then cocked his head, his hand hovering over mine on the keyboard. He put his finger to his lips. Bed squeaks thru the wall....Cory was spanking it! I'd only heard that a couple of times before. It ended in a louder series of creaks pretty quick. I wondered if he'd been listening to us.....I have a futon so no noise from that, I thought back and realized we had had the most quiet sex ever.

Brett cupped my balls and his own, "t-t-two down....t-t-two to go?"

"I dunno dude, I've come a lot this weekend.....but I've got one boiling up now..."

He put the laptop on my desk. With one hand, he pushed my right thigh wider, and then in a swoop took my half hard dick deep into his mouth catching me off guard. When he backed off I was shiny wet and almost fully hard, "n-n-n-night of of f-f-firsts!"

Folding sideways I drew him into my mouth. We couldn't deep throat, neither of us was skilled enough and we both had big dicks, but we rocked the 69. My jaw started to ache but the hot tingle in my mouth had me intent on coming together. It was non-stop. I managed to look down just as he took most of me into his mouth; that jerked my balls up tight to my shaft. We grunted and he grabbed my balls and base and nudged my mouth off him.

Our blasts were one after the other. I got to see me shoot, him shoot, me shoot, him shoot then dribbles as we waved thru the climax. Our chests and upper bellies were coated. We hugged in the 69 then I flipped up to drop back on the pillows next to him. He found a sheet in the pile behind him and tossed it over us although it was quickly pushed off as the space heater was cranking. My lips felt puffy and the back of my throat...felt...I dunno it was like I could feel it for the first time...I saw him swallowing a few times.

"Feels kinda odd back there huh?" my voice was a little hoarse. He nodded.

"But th-that! That was hot." I nodded.

I was drowsy relaxing...

His arm under his head Brett was asleep. I got the lights set my phone alarm for six in case he hadn't set his and dropped off to sleep on my back, Brett and I just touching here and there.

I guess it was the rain pounding on the window in the hall that woke us. We had shifted around Brett was my little spoon now. We were still coverless and I had my hand wrapped around Brett's almost hard cock. I was still for a while when he said, "y-y-you gonna do s-s-s-something with that?" and flexed his pube muscles so his cock jumped in my hand. It was very dark, early morning I think. He rolled on top of me pushing my arms over my head and putting one thigh between mine so we were able to twine legs.

He humped hard and put his mouth right into mine. I bit and teased his lips. He got me hot. Soon we were rocking together our hands locked over my head on the pillow. We came in dribbles but still, "S-s-so g-g-good!!" We slept again.

12