Opening Z Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I-I-th th-think I really nee-nee-needed that!"

Klein sat back shiny with sweat and come...."I expect you to get that move every time now, Carson." He looked at my oozing cock...."Wollinowski, what about you?"

"I'm good...I love to edge like this..." I stood and stretched long arms over head. Brett jumped up and grabbed me in a sloppy hug. Klein tossed a towel to Brett and we spent a minute wiping down each other then we three cleaned the mats too.

Brett stopped us at the door with a hand on each of our chests, "f-f-f-fear of a f-f-f-fantasy, is-is-is a terrible th-th-thing. Thanks guys!" Klein hugged him, and then I did.

"You guys should hang out....we all could...." Brett and Klein looked at me like hungry men and we all nodded.

In the locker room I had to shower quickly, it was 945 and I had class in 15 minutes. I saw Brett and Klein exchanging numbers as I left. Juggling my phone and backpack I dashed off to class. Texted Vic, we made plans for Monday evening. Isaac wanted to do yoga; we agreed on Sunday. Brett sent a string of smiley faces. J and I found time to grab lunch, Thai food again. My brother asked if I had any plans for our night Sunday. I needed to breathe: I suggested we drive out to the coast for a night at our parents' cabin. He wasn't sure; I asked again, said I really needed to talk. He agreed. I sat down just as the TA was starting lecture.

At the break in lecture I walked to the bathroom and finally slowed down a sec. Will had texted; Tara was home sick today he said he'd save me a seat. I sent a wink back. My therapist confirmed our phone time tomorrow by email. Back in class, I had a five minute presentation. I stood comfortably I front of the class, rattling off citations for a project and wished I was naked....no one really got my attention in class but I wanted to be nude. I was ready for tonight with J and D. I could get to the gym this afternoon and might strut and show off then.

At lunch with J it was easy to tell him I wanted to get fucked. He grinned like a fool and said he couldn't wait; he spread his legs on the stool and was rapidly getting hard in his sweats. He told me to not worry; he'd make sure I had a great time. I was hard before him. The Thai place was busy so we played it cool. We hugged and walked a block or two until he went off to swim, I to lecture.

Will was seated off to one side of the hall at the back; he had one of the few actual tables that seated two. I slid into my chair, everyone was still settling in talking loud. When I sat and looked around I realized we were mostly screened from the rest of the class by the AV station and a row of pillars.

Will leaned over, waggling his eyebrows said, "I fingered Tara to an orgasm once last year in this spot during a film. No one knew..." He squeezed my knee...I sat forward on my chair opening my thighs completely to him....we toyed with each other the whole ninety minutes of lecture. I sat with my elbows on the desk once with my ass arched back on the chair. He was just able to slip half of his hand into the gap my jeans made and grope my ass cheeks and the top of my crack. I did get a few slow strokes on his ass and cock too. We sat until almost everyone had left the hall.

He nodded to the side entrance. There was a stair well, we humped and hugged, sloppy kissed for a few minutes until the door on the floor above us slammed open. We walked awkwardly down the last flight and out into the square. He had to run off to work; we were going to have fun on our date tomorrow, he said even if Tara wasn't feeling well, we'd have fun. It was just 2:45....I had no calls or texts, no classes, no pressing homework...four hours to kill and a boner in my hand in my pocket.

12