Opening Z Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He yelled at the top of his lungs, "FUCK ME!!" and without any of us touching his erection, flooded the air with clear sweet strings of come...we couldn't hold him as he curled and squirmed until he was sitting on our laps on the floor in front of the couch. Jason had come on his eyebrow. Sam was still shaking and swearing in our arms. I felt a sticky stream on my ear and neck. It was all over him, coated the coffee table next to us.

Sam grabbed our necks and our three tongues swirled and swiped, dug into our mouths. Sam clenched and curled a couple more times, and then literally collapsed; his head flopped back on to the couch. He let out a huge 'whoop!" He sat up in a flash and licked Jason's then my come streaks off. He grabbed our cocks in each hand and said, "C'mon boys...let's go!" As he turned around, kneeling, elbows on the cushions of the couch and wagged his ass at us.

12