Operation Chameleon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I would take a time out and think about what I would do to fill up the last two weeks of the holiday. It also excited me that all the scenarios would be recorded and I could keep them as more than just memories.

I told Lisbeth what I had picked so far. She looked a little shocked.

Lisbeth gave me a shy look when she told me about hers and she almost whispered it out "Oh I am going to be daddy's girl for a whole week. I always wanted daddy to be my first. You know dad had a big cock don't you Fran?"

I giggled "Uhmm No I didn't. How do you know that?"

I gave her an inquisitorial look.

She gave me her little girl lost look "I well uhmm. Well when I was only 11. I was sent home from school early when all the lights etc went out in the city, Remember that day? Anyway Mum and dad obviously did not know I was home.

Anyway I heard them laughing and giggling and when I went to look dad was chasing mum around the kitchen, they were both naked, and dad had a huge hard on. I mean big. I watched him bend mum over his knee and spank her then throw her on the kitchen table and have his way with her. They did not see me watching.

Ever since that day I have wanted dad to be my first I think. Mum was loud. If it was not for the sound proofing I think her loud moans would have been heard by the neighbours. I get wet just thinking about."

I giggled loudly "So what other selections did you make sweetie?"

She shifted and squirmed where she sat "Oh I will be the Vampire Princess. That one scenario lasts nearly a whole week as well and all of it at night. I get taken by an Ugar Vampire King and converted to one of the Undead but with a twist. I get to suck dry my victims sexually as well as their blood!"

I laughed "Who has been reading banned literature then?"

She giggled "What do you mean banned? I found those books on your bookshelves."

I giggled "I pinched them from mum. I always knew where she hid the stuff she did not want us to see. Well I could always find it that was. She didn't see or hear me spying on her I guess. I think I might have a talent for being sneaky and stealthy that I didn't know I had until recently."

We fell about laughing so much it hurt. The ease with which I compartmentalised my life was disturbing. The ease with which I moved from playing one role to another now in my life was also equally disturbing.

I set about planning my fantasy leave. I felt relaxed and slept really well the fits night at the Kuta Carnac resort. There wee no nightmares and no mocking laughter to trouble my lone moments or my resting or sleeping.

To be continued...

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12