Operation Chameleon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I checked my work diary but nothing had been added to it. It was just a big blank. I headed out to the mess hall but it was deserted. I returned to my quarters and mindlessly flicked through the assorted galactic media offerings. When I got bored with that I headed down to the weapons range.

When I grew tired with that I headed over to the gymnasium and battered a punch bag for a while. It was an erratic random schedule that I followed for several days; in fact it dragged out for a whole week after I had returned to the Directorate. Lisbeth had disappeared into the system and I could not locate her.

I was either left to my own devices or ignored or so it seemed to me. It was on my eighth day back that I was summoned to the medical facility where I was poked, prodded, scanned and subjected to all those tests and analyses that I had been given at my induction into the Directorate. I was starting to feel rebellious and in the mood for some destruction. The horrible feeling growing in me that I was being manipulated in some subtle way yet again.

I began to study schematics of the Directorate for the day when I might need to escape. I began to research Borg technology. I wondered about the enhancements that had been implanted in me. I wondered if even now the fuckers were reading my mind and giving subtle messages. Over the next week I suppose I grew more paranoid and hostile. Were the fuckers watching and analyzing me to see what I would do next.

I slipped between periodic bouts of depression and anger. I did not even bother checking my work station for anything that was Directorate related or Operation Chameleon related. At the end of the third week I decided that I had enough. I packed a light bag and made my way to the tube terminal. I stepped onto the tube and made my way to the Capital, nobody stopped me.

I wondered if they were bothered that I decided to up and go. I didn't care. Let them watch. What I did next sort of surprised me in that I decided to go visit mum. I don't know why. It seemed that more and more of my life was becoming one random step after another.

I found myself heading back to an empty house. She was no doubt out being the life and soul of some Party gathering or at some Embassy being the cultured saleswoman for the Republic that she was. I got mad and in my rage I threw a dart at the wall picture I had of the galaxy. It landed slap bag in the middle of the Arachin sector of the Galaxy. The lawless haunt of pirates and adventurers and the other scum of the Galaxy or so we were always told.

An idea exploded in my mind as if a light had just been turned on. I left the dart sitting where I had thrown it and left my home and headed back to the Directorate. If the fuckers were testing me then they had another thing coming. I knew what I wanted to do and I was going to set about making it happen even if it killed me.

I was just about to head out the door again when my mother appeared and there would be no escaping her since she was my mother and it had been some time since I had seen her. I had a brainwave and decided to use my time with my mother to cover my tracks in what I was planning.

When she was about my mother had moaned that she hardly ever saw any of us now. She suspected my father was having an affair which I didn't think he was and Lisbeth would drive away any bitches on the prowl as it was. I think she suspected that I and Lisbeth worked at the Directorate but didn't say anything. The walls in the Republic had too many eyes and ears. I suggested to my mother that she should have an affair if she thought dad was fooling around.

I knew my mother wasn't the type to look at other men ever and not if Lisbeth's description of what dad had dangling between his legs was anywhere close to accurate. If it was true then dad had not just power as an aphrodisiac for mum and my sis but a big dick to go. No my dad just wasn't going to be looking anywhere else for pussy. He wasn't going to be allowed to. I suspected my mother had claws that she had retracted most of the time.

Well spending time with my mother was as good as cover as any as to what I was planning. She eventually got used to my freaky fashion and hair styles in the weeks I spent with her as I recuperated and got whatever strength I had back. It was weeks when I could plot and scheme and plan.

They were easy domestic weeks when I rarely saw my father or sister but I would get a fix on my sister's movements and patterns. Lisbeth would let slip where in the murky depths of the Directorate she was actually working by the time I was ready to go back. Well they weren't in a hurry to call me back either.

Then Lisbeth appeared out of the blue and handed me a disc and smiled

"That is something for your private viewing. It is just a vid of our holiday, who knows when we are going to get another like it ever."

When I felt I was in as secure location as I could find I read Lisbeth's message and I hide my excitement at what she was saying in it that Keth would be upgraded not to the 799 model but the new 899 model that was the 799 without the 799's so called flaws. I chilled my excitement at the thought I was being manipulated again.

To be continued ...

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12