Operation: Final Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan noticed her body tense up and saw where her wide eyes were looking. With a guilty look, he said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be back this soon. I was just cleaning my nine mil."

Ryan shrugged with a boyish smile. Letting go of her, he grabbed the gun off the counter and headed back to his bedroom.

Looking down the hall and through the bedroom, it looked to her like he was putting it in a safe. She slowly unfroze and took a few steps towards the hall, cautiously peering into the room, "Is everything ok, Ryan? I told you I would be back in a few hours; did you think I was going to be later than that?"

Ryan spoke from the other room, "I guess I just lost track of time. I was thinking about going to the firing range later, but I'm guessing by your reaction you're not a big fan of firearms?"

"Not really. Why do you have a gun?"

"I'm a military guy, remember? It's in my blood. Going to the range is a hobby of mine, I guess you could say. It's also a great source of stress relief."

"I guess it makes sense you'd have one, being in the military and all. Of course if you want to go, we can...," She tried not to sound too reluctant.

She heard the safe close and lock, and Ryan came out of the bedroom. He smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about it. Plenty of other things we can do." Running a hand up the side of her face, he kissed her lips softly. As their eyes locked, he leaned in again and kissed her deeper. That kiss turned into a full blown, passionate, French kiss. With one quick motion, he swept her legs out from under her.

Trixie yelped and grabbed on to his shoulders with both hands, but Ryan held her tightly and wasn't going to let her go. Within seconds, they were both on the couch and yet again Trixie's panties were on the floor...