Operation Fuck Me Daddy - Final

Story Info
Chapters 11-15: Gina and Marcus Forever.
4.5k words
4.39
25.2k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the final chapters of Gina and Marcus' story. It will make much more sense if you read this story from the beginning, and I hope that you do. This is the first story in a Trilogy about the James family. The second story is London Calling, and can be found in Gay Male. It's not necessary to read that story to read this one, but it would be nice if you did. I look forward to your comments, and don't forget to vote! Keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit! Love, cg74

*****

Chapter 11 - Gina Makes the Tough Decision

"I told that boy I was going to vacation in the wormhole at Deep Space Nine and he didn't hear a damn word I said. He's got it bad." Daddy and I are eating BBQ and having a laugh at my brother's expense. We left the house so Cecil and Nicholas could get reacquainted. It was a good choice, because I am chowing down!

"Yeah babygirl, I think your brother is in love. Nicholas is good for him."

"I'm just happy to see him out of that room Daddy. I hope they work it out."

"They will babygirl, they will."

Daddy and I go back to our food, eating and talking and enjoying being in each other's company. My phone buzzes with a text from Cecil. Nicholas and I are going back to his hotel room. See you in a couple days. I'll text when I'm on my way back home. Thank you for sending that email. Love you. I smile and show it to Daddy, who laughs. "I guess they worked it out!" We clink glasses in a toast to Cecil and Nicholas and finish off our meal.

I can't stop thinking about my brother and his boyfriend. How they can go anywhere and be in love and the only people who would bat an eye are bigots and idiots. They can get married, have kids, and do everything two people in love do everyday.

I can't do that with Daddy. I mean, I can, but...I really can't. We could move somewhere, present ourselves as a married couple, but there would always be the worry of someone finding out and getting in trouble.

Maybe Daddy was right. Maybe I do need to think about someone else. But I love belonging to him, being with him, and loving him. Finding someone who understands my relationship with him will be difficult. How can I trust someone to keep our secret? What if they make me choose? How could I begin to make that choice? What do I -

"REGINA!" Daddy's voice brings me out of my head. "Where were you just now, because you were not here with me. What's on your mind baby girl?"

I gave Daddy a sad look and a deep sigh. "I've been thinking about what you said Daddy. About me finding someone else. About children. I know you're right. Seeing Cecil and Nicholas get back together just has me thinking about the future and where we fit in it. I don't want to lose you Daddy. I love this. I love belonging to you. I love us. I've wanted this for so long. I'm sorry Daddy." I didn't even know I was crying until I felt Daddy reach across the table and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Cecil's with Nicholas for a couple of days, right?" I nod at Daddy. "Then let's go home baby girl. We have to talk, and we can't do it here."

I barely remember Daddy paying the bill, much less the ride back to the house. Next thing I knew we were spooning on his huge bed. Daddy was behind me, holding me, kissing that spot on the back of my neck that always makes me shiver. I wiggled my hips in response, feeling him get hard as my ass moved back and forth against his dick. I heard a soft moan come from his mouth. I turned my body to face him and the look I saw in his eyes almost stopped my heart. It was a look of sadness, love, and want.

I knew it right then. This was the last time. The last time I would ever make love to Daddy. And he knew it as well. No talking needed to be done. We knew.

"I will always love you Gina. Always." Daddy had tears in his eyes. I kissed them away.

"I will always love you Daddy. Always." I closed my eyes as Daddy caressed my face like he was committing me to memory.

I heard the music and couldn't help but smile. When in doubt, always call on Beyonce. Rocket is such a sexy song. Daddy knows I love it.

Let me sit this ass on you, show you how I feel...Let me take this off, will you watch me...

We shed our clothes languidly, not wanting to rush the moment. Once we were naked we kissed, nibbled, licked, and sucked each other - I licked my tongue down the middle of Daddy's bald head, making him shiver. Daddy sucked on my nipples as if he was looking for milk, making them sore and ache for his touch just like he knows I love them to feel. I massaged Daddy's body from head to toe - flipping him on his stomach and running my tongue down his spine, letting my breasts drip over his back. I kissed the inside of his ankles, up his calves and the inside of his thighs, feeling him shiver and shake at my touch. I turned him on his back and took him into my mouth, swallowing him as deep as I could, making him cry out and grab my braids in his big hands. I held him there for a minute, savoring the feeling of his big dick in my mouth. I sucked his cock sloppy and wet, just how he likes it, making lots of sucking noises as I moaned and hummed. He fucked my mouth nice and slow, as my hands cradled his heavy balls. I turned off my brain and lost myself in the moment, the sensation of pleasure. If this was the last time, I wanted it to be incredible.

"Get up baby girl. Come here." Daddy stood at the end of the bed stroking his dick and watching me as I lay back on the pillows. "So beautiful Gina. Always mine."

If you like, you can touch me baby...Do you, do you wanna touch me baby...Grab a hold, don't let go

I smiled at him as one hand went to my pussy, playing with my clit as he watched. My other hand tweaked my nipple, sore from Daddy's mouth but hurting oh so good. My eyes never left his as my finger teased my clit, making my pussy so wet you can smell the arousal in the air. I moaned softly as I put on a show. "If it's yours Daddy, come get it. Come get this pussy Daddy."

Daddy, daddy...Ooh child, ooh now, yes Lord, damn baby...Driving me cray, cray

"If it's mine? Slut you forget your place." Daddy grabbed my legs and pulled me to the end of the bed. He picked up the pillows we knocked on the floor and placed a few under my ass and the rest for his knees. He knelt on the pillows lifting my legs over his shoulders and my ass in perfect position. "ALWAYS MINE", Daddy growled, slapping the sensitive insides of my thighs hard enough to make me jump. Then I felt his mouth on my pussy.

"Dadddyyyyyy!" I wanted to twist away because the sensation was so intense, but his hands held me in place as his tongue sucked on my clit, licking me like an ice cream cone. The pleasure he was giving my pussy and the lingering pain from the slaps on my thighs was slowly driving me insane, robbing me of speech. All I could do was moan and grunt and let Daddy use my body as he wished. I was his, and he knew it.

And rock right up to, the side of my mountain...Climb until you reach my peak baby peak baby peak

Pleasure came in wave after wave as Daddy ate my pussy like it was his last meal. His tongue dipped deep inside me over and over. He let go of my thighs and I was finally free to move, grinding my pussy in his face, making his goatee drip with my juices. My hands tweaked my nipples as he tasted me, making me even hotter, if that was possible. I had to have him inside me.

"Daddy please, fuck me. Please Daddy. Please fuck me, please Daddy." I begged for his cock like the whore he made me. I took my hands off my breasts and reached back to grab the headboard. I used it for leverage as I lifted my ass up off the bed, wrapping my legs around his neck and fucking his face as he kept tasting me, pulling him up off the floor and on the bed.

Hard rock steady rock hard rock steady...Rock hard rock steady rock hard rock steady

Daddy took his mouth off my pussy and planted kisses on my stomach, my nipples, my neck, and finally on my lips, kissing me deeply as I tasted my juices on his tongue. My body squirmed under his, my greedy pussy trying to get him inside me. He continued to tease me, planting kisses all over my body and deliberately keeping his big dick away from me. I moaned in frustration and need as he kissed every part of my body, his hands roaming all over. Every few minutes he would brush the tip of his dick against my pussy lips, making me think he was finally going to get deep inside me, only to back away, leaving me on the verge of tears. All the time he kept whispering in my ear bittersweet words of love. "You'll always be mine, Gina. No matter who you fuck, no matter what you do, you'll always be mine. Mine forever baby girl, always my love. I love you my beautiful fucktoy."

And reach right into the bottom of my fountain...I wanna play in your deep baby, your deep baby, deep

Daddy's words and his kisses and his teases and the song all in my head...it was too much. I would do anything to get him inside me. "Daddy, please! Daddy, I can't I can't take it please please please ahhhhhhh!"

Daddy mercifully ended my torment and with one swift thrust he went deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around him as he held himself there for just a moment. We locked eyes, not wanting to miss a moment. He then began to move inside me as my hips thrust up to meet his every stroke.

Rock it 'til waterfalls...Rock it 'til waterfalls...Rock it 'til waterfalls...Bathe in these waterfalls

I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't look away from Daddy as he thrust deeper and deeper inside me. He couldn't look away from me either. We were both breathing hard, sweat starting to coat our skin. All I could hear was the sound of our bodies coming together and the music in the background as I milked his cock, keeping my pussy tight around him, squeezing his cock as he moved in and out of me. My legs wrapped around him, never wanting him to leave.

And wash me over until my well runs dry...Send all your sins all over me babe, over me...

I could tell he was close. His eyes started to lose focus as he lost himself to the pleasure, hips moving out of control as he slammed into me over and over. I was close as well, swept up in the moment.

"Come for me Daddy. Come inside your baby girl Daddy...Come with me Daddy. I love you so much." Tears were mixing with the sweat as I knew what was about to happen. As much as I wanted this, I knew that it would be the last time. I clenched my pussy as hard as I could, knowing it would make us both explode.

"GINA!! AHHHHHHH!" Daddy poured himself into me, finally closing his eyes as he gave himself over to the sensation, and I followed soon after, my body spasming in bliss. I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life. I opened my eyes to find Daddy looking at me tenderly.

I burst into tears. I didn't want him to go. I didn't want to end this, but I knew that we had to stop. This really sucks.

Daddy slowly left my body, settled in beside me, and held me as the sobs racked my body. I apologized over and over. "Daddy I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." I could hear the sorrow in Daddy's voice as he comforted me. "Don't apologize. This was amazing. You're incredible. I love you baby girl. Always."

We stayed that way until I cried myself to sleep, safe in Daddy's arms for the last time.

When I woke up the next day, he was gone.

Chapter 12 - Marcus...Lazarus...

Author's note 1 -TW: There is a violent accident.

Author's note 2 - Apologies to Shonda Rhimes...

Author's note 3 - Don't text and drive!

"That's the last signature Marcus. How does it feel?" Steve smiled at me as he gathered the papers from his desk.

"I feel good Steve. This feels right. Time for the next chapter. See you at the house tomorrow? My Skype session with Cecil and Nicholas is at 9. Bring Shelly and come over early. I'll make you breakfast." I stood to shake his hand. Steve laughed as he pulled me into a bro hug.

"Damn right you'll make me breakfast, you can afford it! I'll see you tomorrow. And seriously Marcus, I'm happy for you. No one deserves this more than you." He clapped me on my back as I got ready to go.

"Thanks man. I couldn't have done this without you. Are you walking out with me? It's Friday!"

"I'll be leaving in a few. I need to send these papers overnight and get the other documents on file with the clerk of court. I'll see you in the morning. I promised Shelly she could fuck me all night. I still don't know how you and Gina decided to stop fucking. Don't you miss her sweet pussy?"

I sighed. Steve would never understand. "Gina started our relationship, and she ended it. She's happy and so am I. We're good, man. We're really good. I'm out. See you tomorrow."

I left Steve's office and got into my new Mercedes, or as Gina called it, my mid life crisis on four wheels. I smiled as I thought of my daughter. No longer my lover, but my daughter. I started the car and eased on the road, headed home.

It's been two months since Gina and I ended our relationship. The first couple of weeks were a bit difficult, but we managed to get back to being just Dad and daughter instead of Daddy and fuck toy. I miss her in my bed at night, but I'm happy that we're back to our non sexual relationship. She's finishing up her last semester of nursing school and soon she'll be out on her own, starting her life. I couldn't be the thing holding her back from all life has to offer. She's even started dating again, and I'm happy for her.

I got on the freeway, the Mercedes merging as smooth as silk into rush hour traffic. I kept my eyes on the road, humming along to the radio.

After Gina and I ended, I started thinking about what I wanted to do with my life. Gina would be graduating and moving out soon. Cecil was back in London with Nicholas. My house would be big and empty. There was so much I wanted to do and see, and I wanted to do it while I was still relatively young. Since Steve is also my attorney, I asked him to help me put out feelers to see if anyone wanted to buy my accounting firm. Within a week we were inundated with offers. I just signed paperwork to sell my firm for a cool $8 million. The agreement also made sure that my staff would keep their jobs at a pay increase. I also talked to a real estate agent to get the house ready for sale after Gina graduated. Steve and I also redid my will. Things were moving at a steady pace.

All that was left was to tell Gina and Cecil, which I was going to do tomorrow morning. Maybe I should go out tonight and celebrate.

"WHOA!" Out of nowhere a black SUV rolled up on me fast, the driver paying more attention to their phone than to traffic. I moved to the right lane to let them pass. Stupid people.

Five miles later I took the exit to go home.

Fuck!

There's that SUV again!

Is she -

wait -

NOOOOO!

I felt my body snap as the SUV slammed into the back of my Mercedes, pushing me forward and causing the airbag to deploy in my face. The car rolled over and over as I screamed.

Finally we came to a stop. I'm so sleepy.

Stay awake Marcus...

This can't be the end...

I have so much to do...

Gina and Cecil...

I love you...

Be happy...

Good bye...

Chapter 13 - Gina -Please don't go

Dad is late.

I can't call him Daddy anymore. That's what I called him when we were together. Now that we're no longer a couple, Dad just seems more appropriate.

But where is he?

He's never late.

We are finally getting back to our routine before we became lovers. It's good. We're good. School is good. And tonight, I have a date. The first guy I've paid any attention to since Dad and me. We'll see how it goes.

I bet Dad is having fun in his new car. He loves that Mercedes. He probably took the long way home. I smile as I pull out my phone to call him. He's got hands free so he can talk.

There's a knock at the door. I wonder what's going on?

"Hi Mr. Neil. Dad's not home but...What's wrong? Is something wrong with Shelly? Come in!"

My Dad's oldest and best friend comes in the house and collapses on the sofa. He looks wrecked. I'm anxious. Mr. Neil takes a deep breath.

"Gina, Shelly is okay. Sit down. I need to talk to you."

I take a seat on the sofa next to him. I'm so scared.

He grabs my hands.

"Gina, there was an accident. Your Dad's car was hit from behind by someone texting on their phone. His car rolled several times. The paramedics couldn't revive him. I'm so sorry Gina. I'm so so sorry."

The world melted away.

It's not possible.

"Are you sure? There has to be some kind of mistake -"

"Gina, it's true. I drove by the wreck on my way home. I didn't know it was him. When I saw his car I stopped. It's him." He's crying as he tells me how sorry he is.

Dad. Daddy.

No.

No.

NOOOOOOO!

Daddy!

I didn't even know I was screaming until I felt Mr. Neil's arms around me, holding me as I scream and cry.

"I need...I need...Cecil...can't..stay..." How am I going to tell Cecil that our Dad is gone?

"Let's call Cecil. Then I'll help you pack some clothes. You can stay with me and Shelly tonight. Let us take care of you. You don't need to be alone. We can talk with the police and stuff when Cecil gets here. Okay? Can you do that for me?" Mr. Neil hands me some water. I nod my agreement. I don't want to be here without Daddy.

I grab my phone to call my brother.

"CECIL! CECIL!"

"There was an accident. Daddy was in a car accident."

"No. He's not okay. Daddy's gone Cecil! He's gone!"

I start sobbing again. I'm trying to be strong and I'm failing.

"Mr. Neil is here. I'm going to stay with him and Shelly tonight. Come home. You and Nicholas. I need you. Come home."

"Okay. I love you. "

Mr Neil helps me get some things from my room, we lock up the house, and head over to his house. Shelly is waiting for me with tears in her eyes.

"Gina, I love you. Let us take care of you. I have your favorite soup. Can you try to get down a few bites?"

I'm numb as Shelly sits next to me at the kitchen table and feeds me soup. I manage a couple of bites before I push her hand away. She and I moved to the sofa, with my head in her lap as she covers me with a blanket. Mr. Neil is hanging up the phone.

"I just got off the phone with Cecil's friend Amy. Their company is sending Cecil and Nicolas over in a private jet. They will be here in a few hours. I think you should get some rest. Here's a little something to help you rest."

I take the pill Mr. Neil gives me. We make our way upstairs. Shelly gets me out of my clothes, she takes off hers. We get into the big bed she shares with her Dad.

I don't share a bed with my Dad anymore. He's gone.

"Gina. I love you. I'm here for whatever you need. Let us help you shoulder this grief. I can't believe he's gone either."

I collapse again into tears as Shelly holds me tight. I feel her Dad slide in bed behind me. I'm enveloped by Mr. Neil and Shelly, holding me tight as I cry myself to sleep.

I love you Daddy.

Chapter 14 - Gina -Life Goes On

There were over one thousand people at Dad's funeral. Mom even came. She tried to act like she loved him so much with all that carrying on, but Cecil shut that shit down fast. As funerals go, this was as drama free as can be expected. I stood between Nicolas and Cecil, who have been my rock as I have tried to be theirs.

The week after the funeral was spent with Cecil and Nicholas at the house, reminiscing and planning, crying and laughing. Shelly came over when she could, keeping me company and feeding us - she's a great cook.

Cecil and Nicholas would have to go back to London soon, so we had some major decisions to make. Luckily, Mr. Neil was here to help. The four of us were sitting at the kitchen table, papers spread out everywhere.

12