Opportunity

Story Info
When she cheats with her male best friend.
1k words
3.06
79k
20
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to start my story by saying I love my husband deeply and never thought anything like this would happen. I never had fantasies, but when I started dreaming of another man I thought I could be in trouble. This is especially a concern because the dreams have been about my best friend. He and I have known each other since freshman year of high school and did play around some while in high school. We are both now married, with kids, but lately our conversations have seemed to be of a sexual nature.

It had been a while since we last saw each other, but when we hung out things felt different. I saw him like I had before when we were teenagers. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to fuck him, I wanted to do many bad things with him. I couldn't hold my feelings back and I told him that's what I've been feeling. He was shocked because I've never been that type of girl. I've always been a good girl and a good wife, never someone to cheat, but he brings out a mischievous side in me. Though he was shocked, he always was interested.

We met one night while his wife thought he was out doing something. It started innocently enough, just sitting in his truck talking, but quickly it progressed. We started kissing and just feeling his lips on mine made me wet. It had been so long since I felt his kiss and I could feel how wet my pussy was. He started to kiss my neck and when he started to massage my tits and pinch my nipples I almost had an orgasm. He pulled away slightly and I saw the look in his eyes. He looked like he was wild with desire. I forgot how fucking hot he was. I wanted him so bad.

Unfortunately, he had to get home, but about a week later he was talking about his need for a blowjob. I told him that I've always been good at those and he remembered he never had one from me. We found a time and a place to meet while we were both on our way home from work. As soon as I got into his truck he started to kiss me. He asked me if I really wanted to do this. He knew I was serious when I unzipped his pants. I reached my hand in his pants and pulled out his cock. I hadn't seen his dick in a long time and it looked delicious. I leaned down and kiss the tip softly. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. When I opened my lips and wrapped them around the tip of his cock he let out a deep moan. It made me yearn for more of him. I moved my mouth up and down his cock enjoying the sounds of pleasure he had. Again I felt my pussy getting wet and when he leaned over and stuck his hands in my pants and his fingers on my pussy it felt amazing. He inserted his finger into my pussy and I couldn't contain my pleasure. While his finger fucked my pussy I continued to suck his dick. I felt him getting harder with each time my mouth went up and down. The vein on his dick throbbed and I knew he was going to cum. As soon as he shot in my mouth I felt my own body let go. I came all over his hand. I enjoyed his gooey, sticky cum. It tasted very sweet in my mouth.

Again we had to stop because we had to get home, but over the next few weeks, we continued to meet and kiss and play with each other. One night, when we had a little extra time, we couldn't help ourselves. We started kissing again and playing with each other's bodies. Our fingers and mouths weren't enough; we just had to have each other. We took our pants off and I started to suck his dick. As it got harder I stopped. I had to feel him inside me. I moved over him and rubbed the head of his cock on the lips of my pussy. I used his dick to rub my clit and almost gave myself an orgasm. I was soaking wet when I put him in me. Again, I heard that beautiful deep moan. I moved myself around on top of him feeling his cock deep inside. I could feel my pussy tighten around him from the excitement. We were fucking. I moved up and down slowly and felt my juices flow. He took my shirt and bra off and while his hand moved up and down touching every inch of my back, he sucked on my tits. He lightly bit my nipples and I screamed with pleasure. Every sensation was fantastic. I continued to move my wet pussy up and down his hard cock.

I knew I was going to cum soon and I felt him throbbing inside me. He said he was going to go and as I moaned with pleasure from my orgasm I felt him shoot deep inside. My God, it was amazing. My dreams had come true, everything that happened in my dream was now happening. Even though he came he was still hard. He said he needed more and leaned me back in the seat of his truck. He didn't move as slowly as I had and was pounding my pussy. I was screaming and moaning from him fucking me. When he plowed into me the head of his cock hit a spot inside me that drove me mad. I felt my whole body quivering and when I looked at him he had an impish grin on his face. He continued to fuck me harder and faster making me scream, it was wild, animal pleasure. I hadn't felt anything like that before. I felt myself cum all over him, more than I ever have. My cum was dripping all over. As he continued to fuck me I let out a groan and he called my name as he cummed. I felt his cum fill me. We kissed each other and talked softly while we cleaned up. We both said we want to continue our fun, we both want more. Now we just have to wait for the opportunity.