Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"You said that you know within a few minutes of meeting a woman if you want to sleep with her," Jayne said, backtracking to a few minutes earlier.

"Sometimes even quicker than that," Jocelyn grinned.

"Every woman you meet?" Jayne asked .

"Well, I don't get to sleep with every woman I'm interested in," Jocelyn chuckled, "although that might be nice. I just meant that I know which, if the interest in mutual, that I would say yes to."

The look on Jayne's face said that there was still something that she wasn't asking. Considering what she had asked, Jocelyn couldn't imagine what it might be. That was until she suddenly realized just what it was, and that realization made her smile.

"You're not wondering what I thought of you, are you?" she said, sure that was exactly what Jayne was wondering.

Jayne actually blushed, confirming Jocelyn's conclusion without words.

"Don't be embarrassed," Jocelyn said. "It's a valid question. After all, every woman wants to feel desirable. In fact, even though I have little interest in sleeping with men, work aside, I'm still aware of their interest in me."

Jayne still couldn't bring herself to ask the question, but Jocelyn was still willing to answer it.

"Well, my first reaction when you opened the door, of course, was confusion," Jocelyn said, adding, "after all, I wasn't expecting to find a woman in place of my client."

Jayne nodded her head in agreement, thinking that was as she saw it as well.

"But once that passed and I took a good look at you," Jocelyn added, pausing for a breath mid-sentence, "my second thought was that it was a damn fuckin' shame that I was here on business."

"Really?" Jayne asked, feeling a warm flush wash across her body.

"Total truth," Jocelyn smiled.

"And now that you're not here for business?" Jayne heard herself say, amazed at the words coming out of her mouth.

Jocelyn didn't answer, at least now with words. Instead a smile formed on her face, one different that those previously displayed. One that started as mischievous, but quickly advanced to wicked.

-=-=-=-

Soft, oh so soft. That simple thought echoed through Jayne's mind. It described the touch of Jocelyn's lips against her own, of her tongue as it slipped deep into her mouth, and finally that of the younger woman's body as it pressed against hers, sharing a warmth too long absent.

The delightful feel of Jocelyn's arms around her took Jayne back more than a decade, to those occasions she had shared the charms of a few close girlfriends. Few and far between, they had nevertheless left her with a small sense of regret that they'd never gone further than they had. But the rules had been clear, and if there was someone else who wanted to go beyond them and risk having herself labeled, Jayne hadn't found her. As she felt Jocelyn's hand slide up beneath her skirt, Jayne warmed at the thought that tonight worrying about labels wouldn't be a concern.

Long minutes passed as the two women continued to share kisses and explore each other's bodies. Jayne had forgotten how nice another woman's body could feel, but remembrance came quickly as her hands cupped Jocelyn's breasts, squeezing them gently and reveling in their resiliency.

The younger brunette again kissed the redhead on the mouth, then moved to her neck, unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse to allow her to continue onto her shoulder. Then she returned back to Jayne's mouth where lips and tongues met once more.

"It's been a long time," Jayne whispered as their lips parted. "I'm afraid I'm a bit out of practice."

"It's really no different than kissing a guy," Jocelyn replied softly, "just more fun. It'll come back to you soon enough. Meanwhile, just relax and let me take care of you."

With that she guided Jayne back to the padded chair she had lifted her from a short time before. Stepping behind her, she brushed back Jayne's hair from her neck and kissed that soft spot tenderly. At the same time, her other hand moved to the front of the redhead's blouse and reached for the buttons yet undone. Once at the bottom, she gently leaned Jayne forward and slipped her blouse down along her arms, eventually tossing it aside once it was clear.

Now wearing only the plain white bra she had put on before court this morning, Jayne felt herself wishing she'd chosen something a bit more feminine. Jocelyn didn't seem to mind, however, perhaps because it was obvious that the older woman wouldn't be wearing it for much longer. With Jayne now firmly back against the pad of the chair, Jocelyn leaned over her and placed outstretched hands on the flat of her now exposed stomach.

She pressed then softly against the firm flesh, bringing both upward until each cupped the underside of Jocelyn's breasts. Nimble fingers quickly found the thick tips beneath the simple cloth, rubbing against them until they grew hard. An action that brought forth a long, low moan from Jayne.

Jayne tilted her head back, again meeting Jocelyn's lips with her own. Their tongues interlocked as Jocelyn's right hand squeezed Jayne's breast tightly, causing the older woman to moan even louder with pleasure. They kissed back and forth a few more times, then Jocelyn lifted Jayne back up into her arms.

Her hands moved down Jayne's back, reaching the top of her skirt and the zipper there. The skirt grew slack around Jayne as Jocelyn pulled it down, then eased it past her hips and down her legs to the floor. Jayne stepped out of it and stood before the younger woman in just her undergarments, the bottom of which were as plain as the top.

Taking her hand in hers, Jocelyn led Jayne to the nearby bed and sat her down on the edge. She reached down and slid off Jayne's flat bottomed shoes and the low cut socks she had worn inside them. A quick kiss on the lips followed, then Jocelyn lifted herself back up and took two very large steps back away from the bed.

First came her shoes, reversing the progression she had followed with Jayne. Lifting each leg backwards, Jocelyn slipped off both shoes and socks with ease. Next came her form-fitting skirt as she reached behind her waist and ever so slowly slid down the zipper, quickly following with an enticing shimmy that caused the now loose garment to drop to the floor, to be pushed then pushed aside with a motion of one of her legs.

Totally enthralled, Jayne tried to catch a glimpse of Jocelyn's panties, certain that they would be much more interesting that her own. But the bottom of the still buttoned blouse hid them from view. Not to worry, she thought, she would get to see them soon enough.

As if to confirm Jayne's thought, Jocelyn reached for the highest button on her blouse still closed and in a slow, deliberate motion popped it free. A second button followed, then a third, until finally, at the midway point, Jayne caught sight of a flash of black lace. One that became more visible as each successive button came loose, causing her heart to beat just a bit faster. Finally, the last button came lose and Jocelyn pulled off her blouse and sent it flying towards the side.

Wrapped tightly around a pair of well rounded breasts, the beauty of which Jayne had admired from the start, Jocelyn's bra was totally strapless, held in place only by two strong metal clips in the back. She made no move to undo those claps, however, allowing instead time for Jayne to fully appreciate both the seductive lingerie and the even more seductive body beneath it.

Jocelyn was hardly the first woman Jayne had ever seen in her underwear, or totally naked for that matter. She'd shared too many locker and changing rooms not to have seen both friends and family under both conditions. None had ever had the effect that this woman before her had on her. Her eyes slowly moved down the length of the brunette's body, taking in the beauty of both the near-perfect form and the exquisitely designed undergarments that enhanced it. An image that not only again increased her heart rate, but also produced an undeniable wetness between her legs.

"I don't know what men pay to be with her for a night," Jayne found herself thinking, "but it's definitely worth every penny."

After giving Jayne another minute to take it all in, Jocelyn moved back to the edge of the bed and, after planting a soft but quick kiss on Jayne's lips, pressed her down onto the mattress. Less than a heartbeat later, she followed, laying her body on top of the redhead and delivering a second kiss of much greater length and intensity. Thus began a second volley of kisses and explorations, with Jocelyn again slowly moving down from Jayne's neck to the top of her chest, even as her hand glided up to the underside from below.

An excited shiver raced across Jayne's body as the tips of Jocelyn's fingers slid beneath the elastic of the simple bra to caress the naked skin beneath. Sparks flew as flesh brushed against flesh, coupled with a loud expulsion of air from Jayne's lips. She hadn't felt this excited at the touch of another hand since the night she'd let Wayne Dorsey put his hand under her bra during a make out party back in seventh grade.

What she hadn't let Wayne do that night, as much as he surely would've liked to do, was what Jocelyn now proceeded to do with well practiced ease. Using on the fingers of her still free hand, the younger woman reached around the elder's back and, with a single motion, undid the single clasp holding the simple undergarment in place.

It was but another breath's work to pull back her hand and, with an equally practiced move, lift and then slide up the white bra, revealing the smooth, rounded globes beneath. Jocelyn smiled in appreciation of their beauty, then lowered her head towards one of the bright pink nipples now exposed. She kissed it softly at first, running her tongue around its width and then against its height, until finally closing her lips around it and drawing it into her mouth.

"Oh yes..." Jayne moaned loudly as she felt the warm wetness wrap around her nipple. "That feels so lovely."

Jocelyn continued her sweet attentions, alternating soft and hard kissing with gentle and not so gentle bites, all bringing ever more enthusiastic responses from Jayne. Even as she took the thick stub between her teeth once more, Jocelyn exposed the other mound with her right hand and massaged it with her fingers, adding to Jayne's joys.

It didn't take long for Jocelyn to work her way to the other side, bringing the same delights with equal intensity. It was so different than with a guy, Jayne found herself thinking, even with Brian. Every man she'd been with had indeed been fascinated by her boobs, but none ever gave them the lavish attention that Jocelyn now did. Furthermore, she also showed no sign of being in a rush, a fact that Jayne greatly appreciated. She wanted to savor every moment of this unexpected and unique experience.

Eventually, they found themselves in a sitting position on the center of the bed, with Jocelyn's mounds now drawing Jayne's interest. She reached out for the dual clasps but found herself having a problem with them. Jocelyn smiled and, replacing both her hands with her own, deftly undid them for her.

The tension holding it in place suddenly gone, Jocelyn's bra literally flew off, dropping free to land on an open spot on the bed. Jayne's eyes opened wide as she surveyed the most perfect set of breasts she had ever seen.

"Sweet Mary, they are beautiful," Jayne professed as they came into full view.

Leaning forward, she kissed the closest nipple, brushing her lips against its hardness before closing her mouth around it. It was a delightful sensation that she'd only felt once before, on a night so far in the past as to make this feel like the very first time.

Like a babe at her mother's breast, Jayne took Jocelyn's nipple deep in her mouth, drawing nourishment, even if it was only symbolically. With a gentle hand against the back of her head, Jocelyn guided her efforts and offered quiet words of encouragement. In time, she also guided Jayne to the other side of her chest, where the neophyte lover displayed equal enthusiasm.

As she had with everything else so far, Jocelyn waited until Jayne was sated before moving on to a next step. Again easing the redhead back down on the bed, Jocelyn kissed her on the lips and then proceeded to work her way down across her body, leaving a trail of licks and kisses in her wake. Reaching her breasts, Jocelyn closed her lips around each areola, drawing it as deep within her mouth, caressing it with her tongue as she did. This time, however, she only paused there for a minute or two. It was time to cross the Rubicon and initiate Jayne into a world she had never known.

Jocelyn's journey continued until she came to a stop scant inches above the plain white panties that separated her from a treasure most dear. She took note of the large damp stain spread across the material, drawing a deep breath of the heady aroma drifting up from beneath it. Running the outstretched tips of her fingers along the elastic waistband until her hands were at opposite ends, Jocelyn took a tight grip on the sides and slowly pulled them downward. At the same time, Jayne lifted her bottom off the bed just enough to aid in the task, and in less time than it took to think about it, the sweet flower of her womanhood lay open and exposed.

A bright smile filled Jocelyn's face as she focused on the jewel before her. She delighted at the fact that, unlike her own, which she needed to keep trimmed for professional reasons, Jayne kept her prize in a much more natural condition, a state that always excited the younger woman.

Almost absentmindedly, Jocelyn dropped the panties she had just removed off the side of the bed. Having seen the look of anticipation on her face, Jayne had expected Jocelyn to go right to business, as her last lover liked to say. So she was surprised when, instead, the brunette brought a hand back up to her breasts and after gently stroking them once more, caressed her way back downward. She enhanced the touch of her fingers with a second series of kisses and licks, stretching what should've been a short trip into a drawn out delight.

When she finally returned to her previous position, Jocelyn carefully kissed Jayne's inner thighs, spreading out her legs as she did to give even greater access to her goal. Then, after another brief pause to admire the beauty before her, Jocelyn did indeed go to town - with results both immediate and dramatic.

"Oh God, yes!" Jayne cried out, the touch of Jocelyn's tongue against her clit proving explosive.

With an almost reverent attitude, Jocelyn moved back and forth, traveling a path well traveled. Each touch, each caress, designed to produce the most intense and delightful pleasures across Jayne's body. After only a handful of minutes, Jayne found herself abandoning any sense of control and, with eyes tightly shut, surrendered to the cascade of erotic ripples washing over her.

Ripples that soon became tides as both the frequency and strength of Jocelyn's caresses doubled and then doubled again. Slim but strong fingers joined the press of her lips and tongue, lifting Jayne to a level of delight greater than she'd ever experienced before, filling her with a bliss beyond words.

Time no longer seemed to have any meaning as Jocelyn performed what Jayne could only later describe as nothing short of sorcery, transforming her body into an instrument of pure joy. Nothing seemed real except the thick, wet tongue that repeatedly brushed against the core of her being, carrying her along on a journey to paradise.

A journey that reached an explosive end quicker and with more force than Jayne thought possible. Her body rocked with delight, sweat covering her naked flesh as her hands gripped the sheet beneath her and the full promise of womanhood became a reality.

Later, much later, when Jayne looked back at this moment in time, and she would look back on it often, she would also recall a thought that reappeared in her mind from time to time. It was the thought that she sometimes wished she'd been born a man, if only to be able to compete in her professional life on an equal footing. Now, having savored the delight of what being a woman could truly be, she would never have that thought again.

"I'm going to take it that you enjoyed yourself," Jayne heard a voice that only after a few moments did she recognize as Jocelyn's.

"What?" Jayne asked, finally opening her eyes to find the younger woman sitting next to her on the bed, the most joyful smile she could imagine on her face.

Jocelyn repeated her statement.

"It wasn't bad," Jayne replied, trying to say that with a straight face before failing spectacularly as she burst into laughter.

"Think you'd like to give it a go?" Jocelyn asked once her laughter faded.

"More than anything," came Jayne's eager reply.

-=-=-=-

Jayne knew all too well that she could never match Jocelyn's skills, especially since her own experience had been previously limited to men. But that didn't mean that she wasn't determined to give it her all.

She stretched Jocelyn out on the bed, much in the way she herself had been lain at what now seemed such a long time before. Lowering her head, she kissed her way across the brunette's chest, repeating the same loving attention she had been given it earlier. As she did, she stretched out her right arm and placed her hand down between Jocelyn's legs, bringing it to rest atop the black lace panties she wore. Much like her own had been, they were quite damp to the touch. Sliding outstretched fingers under the waistband, she worked their way to an even wetter mound, one which she immediately realized was totally bare.

"Mmmmmm," Jocelyn purred as she felt Jayne's fingers brush up against her most sensitive spots.

Jayne increased the scope of her explorations, even as she continued to savor the sweetness of Jocelyn's breasts. Her middle finger slipped deep inside the younger woman, touching her in the way that she knew she herself liked to be touched. Her assumption was soon rewarded by soft moans of pleasure from Jocelyn's lips. A second and third finger quickly followed, increasing the frequency and volume of Jocelyn's encouragements.

"Keep going, you're doing fine," Jocelyn said a short time later, adding words to her non-verbal responses.

Jayne knew she really should take her time, as Jocelyn had done with her, but she knew that she didn't have that kind of patience. She hoped the more experienced woman would understand.

She lifted herself off Jocelyn and moved down to the lower half of her body. She glanced back toward Jocelyn as if to apologize only to be met with a look that seemed to say, 'go ahead, I understand.'

By the time she reached out to take off the younger woman's panties, Jocelyn was already lifting her ass off the bed just enough to make the task easier. Barely a dozen heartbeats passed before Jayne found herself closer than she'd ever been before to another woman's sex.

She'd seen pictures, of course, but there was nothing like being up close and personal. Almost experimentally, she reached out an extended finger and gently ran it up and down the length of the opening, parting the fold to give a better look. Then she applied a little more pressure and slid it deep inside Jocelyn.

"Oooooo," she heard Jocelyn say from the top of the bed.

The soft moan reminded Jayne that this was not the time to further her education and she slid her finger in and out of Jocelyn a few more times, then added a second and a third. She began slowly at first, but increased her tempo, with the motion of her hand soon becoming a blur.

Jayne could feel the response of Jocelyn's body and knew that she was indeed bringing her pleasure. It just wasn't the pleasure she wanted to bring - not the pleasure that Jocelyn had brought to her. Still, she continued what she was doing for a bit longer, using the time to plan her next move.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers