Opportunity of a Lifetime Ch. 2

Story Info
Milton introduces his wife to the new rules.
997 words
3.86
72.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fairly easy for Milton to gain control of Elyse's finances without her knowledge. When Milton brought Charlie Forrester a check for $50,000 plus interest, erasing the bank's obligations, Charlie was more than willing to give Milton secret control of all Elyse's accounts. Anytime she requested a withdrawal, Milton arranged for Charlie to secure his approval before releasing the cash.

Milton followed a carefully concieved script. He had Charlie call Elyse and assure her that her credit was still good. Forrester told Elyse that he'd been able to arrange things with the bank's board of directors. Elyse thanked Forrester, stating that she was much relieved.

However, Charlie continued, due to the size of her outstanding debt, the bank could no longer guarantee automatic approval. In the future, every withdrawal request would have to be personally approved by Forrester before funds were released. Elyse said she understood, was grateful that her credit line was still open, and thanked Forrester for his efforts. All of this was of course reported back to Milton.

To create a false sense of security, Milton allowed Elyse to run up another debt of $10,000. Then he struck, hard.

At Milton's request, Forrester informed Elyse that the bank would no longer honor her signature. Thunderstruck, Elyse asked why. Forrester told her to call her husband.

When Elyse called, Milton refused to accept her call. His secretary informed Elyse that she was to meet him in the office parking lot that evening.

"Milton, what is going on?" Elyse asked haughtily as she got out of her parked car. "Shut up and follow me, woman!" Milton boomed. Elyse had never heard him speak so forcefully. Confused, she grew quiet and followed him into the elevator.

They rode up in silence. When they got to the top floor, Milton wordlessly led the way up the fire escape to the roof of the building. It was a warm summer evening, and the lights of Philadelphia shined brightly beneath them.

"Now that we are out in the open, where no one else can hear, let me tell you what is going on," Milton began. "You've run up a debt of $60,000 with Charlie Forrestor and over $40,000 in debts with a number of other banks. I've paid off all your debts." Elyse was suddenly relieved. Tears of joy filled her eyes and she moved toward Milton in gratitude.

"Stop," he ordered her. "That's not all. I've also discovered that you've defrauded seven of your clients for over $200,000. You promised them work that you never did. I've collected the evidence and it is overwhelming. You and your sister spent each client's retainers on clothing, jewelry and trips to exotic locations."

Elyse was dumbstruck. How did he find out? She listened as Milton continued. "I'm informed by my attorney," he said, "that, if the authorities see the evidence, they will likely prosecute, and if you are convicted, you could go to jail for a very, very long time."

"There are two things I can do now," Milton said. "I can turn all the evidence over to your clients who are prepared to file charges - I know because I've spoken with each of them. Or I can buy their silence. Each has agreed to accept a settlement offer from me - if you and I have a successful meeting tonight. It's all up to you."

"Me? What do I have to do?" Elyse stammered, suddenly feeling a ray of hope. "Each client is a male," Milton responded. "Each is willing to accept my payment of 120% of the value of their losses - and one additional item."

Milton stopped and stared at Elyse. After a long moment of silence, with her sudden elation crashing around her, Elyse asked fearfully, "What's the additional item?"

"You and Darlene must agree, my dear, to go with your clients on a private yacht I've rented for one week. Each of you are to do whatever they request, whenever they request it. It must be both of you, it must be for seven days - and you cannot refuse any request. Do that - or go to jail. Its your choice."

Elyse started to cry. "Milton, I don't understand. You actually want me to have sex with other men? After all we've meant to one another, how can you be so cruel?"

Milton laughed harshly. "Meant to each other?" he snarled. "Why, my dear, I haven't meant anything to you for over two years." Flushed with anger, Elyse rushed at Milton, intending to hit him. Milton blocked her blow with his forearm, then slapped Elyse very hard across the face. The blow knocked her down.

Milton stood over her. He pulled out a pen and a form. With a controlled fury, he said, "This letter is signed by each of your creditors. It simply states that should you fail to comply with our repayment agreement, your clients are authorized to bring charges against you. It also indicates that you understand these terms and agree to them. Sign it or I make a phone call that sends you to prison."

Elyse could sense that he meant it. He'd never hit her before. She knew there was really no choice at all. The letter had been carefully crafted to avoid any mention of the week on the yacht or the sexual favors required. No court could possibly support blackmail charges without stronger evidence. Knowing her fate was sealed, Elyse signed with tears in her eyes and returned the letter to Milton.

"The yacht leaves in one week," Milton said. "Here is an envelope with instructions for you and Darlene. Follow them exactly. Don't be late. Your freedom depends on it. By the way, I'm coming along as the captain of the ship. My job is to make sure you keep your agreement." With that, Milton started back down the fire escape, leaving Elyse alone on the rooftop, crying over the lights of Philadelphia.

To Be Continued...