Opportunity of a Lifetime Ch. 3

Story Info
The yacht cruise begins.
788 words
3.85
58k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elyse drove home sobbing, then told Darlene about Milton's demands. Darlene was outraged and angrily confronted Milton when he came home.

"My dear, its really quite simple," Milton replied. "Either you accompany your sister onto that yacht or you are out of this house - and Elyse goes to jail. There will be no more money - no more easy living - no help of any kind from me. Your days with a free ride are over." Milton packed a suitcase and told each woman to be at the yacht on the appointed day, at the appointed hour. He said he would see them there. Then, he left the house.

One week later, Elyse and Darlene flew to a small private marina near Key West, Florida. It had been a difficult week for the sisters. After many arguments, Elyse had finally convinced Darlene to join her on the yacht. Darlene really had few options - she didn't want to see Elyse go to jail, she didn't want to be homeless again, and she didn't want to give up the very affluent life-style to which she had grown accustomed. So in the end, however reluctantly, Darlene agreed to "do" seven days on the yacht with Elyse.

A limo met them at the airport and transported the women to a short dock. Elyse and Darlene were met there by a smiling Cuban who spoke just enough English to direct them into a powerboat. Once seated, the Cuban took them at full throttle to a large yacht anchored off-shore. Milton met them as they stepped onto the yacht.

"Hello! Good to see you both made it on time." Darlene started to snarl but Elyse cautioned her to be quiet. Milton gave her a warning glance and said, "You need to be careful here. I remind you - you must willingly comply with all demands. Anything less and the contract is broken. Understand?" Darlene, angry but speechless, nodded her head in agreement.

Milton led the two women below decks to the bottom of the ship, then into a small cabin with two beds. "This is where you'll stay," Milton said as he waved his arm toward the beds. "The phone is connected to my quarters. You can call me if you need anything. I will also call you when you are expected on deck." He paused and looked at the women. Elyse looked subdued. Darlene struggled to hide the scowl on her face.

Milton then opened a door that led into an adjoining room. He motioned for Elyse and Darlene to follow him through the door.

The room was decorated with wall-to-wall mirrors. It contained a clutter of clothing racks and cosmetic supplies. A small Asian woman stood up as the three entered the room. She bowed when Milton introduced her. "This is Ang Lee. She is your wardrobe mistress. She knows what you are to wear and how you are to look for each event. Follow her instructions." Milton looked at his watch. "Well, we must get underway. I'll see you at dinner."

After waiting for what seemed an eternity, feeling the yacht move out to sea, Elyse and Darlene received a call from Milton, instructing them to prepare for dinner. Ang Lee opened the door to the dressing room and motioned for the women to come in and begin preparations.

An hour-and-a-half later, Elyse stared at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe her eyes. She wore a gold evening gown that pinched her waist with its rigid corset-like top. The tight fit also made her 42-D tits bulge out and overflow the bra cups. Her nipples were covered - but just barely.

The skirt on the gold gown was see-through, giving a vieled view of her legs, her ass, and her vagina. To emphasize the allusion, she wore gold thong panties. Topped off by make-up, jewlery and 4-inch gold heels, Elyse looked every inch the slut.

Darlene had fared no better at the hands of Ang Lee. Her smaller, more muscular frame was covered by a tight black spandex dress, of the micro-mini variety. When Darlene sat down, everyone was going to see a lot of her muscular legs. The black color of the dress was also offset very well by Darlene's red hair.

There was a zipper down the front of the dress, which Ang Lee opened almost to Darlene's navel, revealing the inner sides of her 36C firm breasts. Once again, Darlene's make-up, jewelry and 4-inch black heels made her look a slut equal to her sister.

Milton called. "Its time to come up, meet our guests, and have dinner." Feeling both fear and loathing, the women climbed the stairway to the dining room.

To Be Continued...