Opportunity of a Lifetime Ch. 5

Story Info
Darlene meets the waiters.
815 words
3.95
51.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscular waiters spent the next hour and a half serving a delicious sea bass dinner. The conversation among the guests was witty and informed.

Darlene and Elyse found themselves relaxing. The clients acted as perfect gentleman, often looking, but never touching. Particularly enjoyable to the sisters was the service and attentions of the waiters.

As coffee and dessert were being served, Milton leaned over and whispered in Darlene's ear: "My dear, would you mind going over to the small room next to the galley? Go in and shut the door. Hanging on a hook there you'll find one of your exercise leotards. Please remove your dress and put on the leotards. When you are finished, please come back here and sit down."

Darlene started to snarl an angry response but then realized that the leotards were much less revealing than her dress. She quickly agreed, arose from her chair, and rushed into the small dressing room, happy to be away from staring men. She found everything exactly as Milton described it.

While Darlene changed, the clients, at Milton's direction, moved the tables and chairs closer to the walls. By the time Darlene returned to the dining room, now dressed in brown/black leotards, the room had been rearranged, with more open space in the center of the room.

The two muscular men reentered the dining room and set up a wooden, raised platform. The guests were invited to bring their chairs close up and around the wooden structure.

Suddenly, the throbbing, pulsating beat of disco music came blasting over the ship's speaker system. The waiters jumped onto the platform and began a vigorous exercise routine. They leapt, thrust, moved and wiggled in tempo with the music. Their muscles bulged and flexed. Sweat began to ooze out of their pores.

Darlene was mesmerized. Milton leaned over and again whispered in her ear: "My dear, isn't that one of the exercise routines from your club? You often do that routine, don't you? Isn't that something you enjoy? Why don't you join the two young men up on the platform?" Darlene now understood the purpose of the leotards.

Milton looked toward the stage and pointed at Darlene. Before she could answer, the waiters leaped from the platform and lifted her off her chair. Carrying her onto the wooden riser, they began dancing around her.

Somewhat embarrassed but also excited, Darlene watched the agile "hunks" for a while, then decided to join the fun. For long moments, the trio simply danced in unison to the beat of the music - never touching. But as the routine continued, Darlene found herself grow flush with excitement.

Then, without warning, the large black man grabbed Darlene's wrist and twirled her around. Then the large brown man also grabbed and twirled her. Suddenly, the routine took on a new form. Darlene moved from man to man, partner to partner. Closer and closer she danced. Feeling the power in the scene, Darlene began dancing wildly, sensuously, sexily.

The brown man brought Darlene close to his body, moving his hips in tempo with her's. In turn, she ran her hands all over his muscles. He pulled her hair and head back, so she could only look at his face, at his eyes. Then he kissed her, long and deep.

Darlene responded to him, wrapping her legs around his muscled calves, visibly feeling his biceps with her fingers. Then another pair of hands rubbed her back and her buttocks. The black man!

Brown and black hands were moving all over her body. Darlene moaned with pleasure. She felt/saw the brown hands pull down her leotard, while the black hands pulled them off her legs. She felt/saw herself naked in front of everyone, And she didn't care,

What was important now was for the hands to continue. Black hands, brown hands pinching her nipples, rubbing her ass, vigorously massaging her clit. Darlene experienced a strong arousal.

Then Darlene saw the black man naked , his huge cock standing erect and hard. She felt/saw herself moan and gasp as the black man's cock entered her cunt, doggie-style, while the brown man's tool moved into her mouth.

Darlene moved, sucked, bounced and fucked with her entire being. Never had she felt so turned on. Then she climaxed. Wave after wave of orgasms hit her. Darlene screamed with delight.

Her screams encouraged the waiters. They pumped harder and faster. Even more orgasms hit her, large, small, and in-between. Darlene felt the black man's cock slam into her pussy, his balls slapping and stimulating her vagina. She felt the brown man grow in thickness and hardness as his cock hit the back of her throat. Then suddenly, gobs of semen rushed into her throat and into her vagina, almost simultaneously.

Gasping for breath, the exhausted trio crumpled to the platform deck. The audience of clients roared their approval.

To Be Continued...