Opposite Woman Meets Ordinary Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd took his time, progressing slowly, gently, but firmly; pushing more of his cock back and forth into Emily's delightfully stretched pussy, filling her; until he was completely inside of her. He paused and they shared a kiss, allowing both of them to experience the intimacy of the moment and the completeness of the connection between their two bodies.

Emily had never been able to orgasm through intercourse. She had come close a few times, or so she thought, but Emily had never been able to find someone who could take her to the place she desperately longed to be. But tonight was different, tonight she felt different, tonight Emily truly believed it could and would finally happen.

"Why don't we switch positions?" Todd suggested.

"You mean, like doggie style?" asked Emily.

"No, I meant you on top," Todd said. "I want to watch you ride my cock. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Emily excitedly said. They shifted positions―Emily straddled and mounted him, guiding his hard cock back into her hungry, horny pussy. She began working his cock with her sex, grinding and fucking him with it. It had never been like this for Emily. She had never been allowed to be in control, control of her own pleasure, control of her own orgasm. Emily could feel it building, growing like a storm on the horizon, impending and unavoidable. When it struck, it struck Emily like lightning, paralyzing her with pleasure. As her sex constricted around his, Emily could feel Todd's cock throbbing and pulsing inside of her. He was coming with her. They were coming together―sharing this amazing moment.

Todd's cock softened and slipped out of her. Emily climbed off of him and cuddled next to his body. "You know what?" she said.

"What?"

"You were right."

"About what?"

"Nice guys."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nice guys do finish last," Emily said. "I understand it now. That's what makes them such nice guys. They make sure their lovers finish first."

12