Opposite Worlds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers

"Beautiful, have you decided what college you want to go to?" Jason brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"I knew you'd want to discuss this sooner or later." Chelsea rolled onto her back. "I don't think I'm going to college. I'm not exactly one of the smart ones. The only place that accepted me was State, but that's probably because my mom donates to her alma mater." Her body began to fidget. "I'm sorry I disappointed you."

"Disappointed? Beautiful, you have to live your life as I have to live mine, but that doesn't mean our lives cannot intertwine. I believe when you are in love with someone, you support them. If you don't want to go to State, you don't have to."

Chelsea rolled back to face Jason. "Thank you."

"But I do want to tell you I've decided which college I'm attending." Jason whispered into Chelsea's ear.

Chelsea squeezed harder, afraid she might lose Jason if they're in a long distance relationship. "Tell me, I'm ready." Chelsea whimpered.

"I'm going to State."

"State? Really?" Chelsea was stunned and loosened her grip. "But you got accepted in so many top colleges around the country?"

"I may have got accepted, but not all of them gave me a full scholarship. Also, I can live at home, saving on room and board. And it's not like State is a dump. They have quite a few degrees that they are known around the country for. Lastly, and most importantly, they have you, if you go. And if you decide to go, I promise I will help you in whatever you need. If you want it, I know you'll get your degree. I believe in you."

"Oh Baby, we're going to college together. I'm going to get a degree." Chelsea had an ear to ear grin and hugged Jason as tightly as ever.

Jason felt as if he was about to pass out due to the lack of blood flow. "I love you too, Beautiful."

Two shadows cast their silhouettes over the couple.

"Well, look what we found." Tiffany's voice had an air of smugness to it. "Do it Steve."

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Steve and Tiffany began kicking the couple. Jason screamed and his back arched from the pain. Chelsea went into the fetal position to try to protect herself as she called out for help. Jason made a quick attempt to stand, but Steve punched him down, leaving him on all fours. Jason realized he wasn't going to make it to his feet to push the oppressors away. Instead, a new plan to protect his love sprung to mind, sacrifice. He jumped on Chelsea, covering nearly every part of her body and used his arms to shield her head. Steve and Tiffany concentrated their assault on Jason.

"Shit, we're too late!" Adam yelled back, encouraging his friends to move quickly.

Adam, Nick, and Candice came charging into the secluded scene. Adam and Nick tackled Steve while Candice stormed toward Tiffany. However, Tiffany used Candice's momentum against her and flipped her to the ground.

Tiffany then straddled her ex friend and balled a fist. "You're in deep shit now, and when Ally gets here, you're dead."

"I'm already here." Allison announced as she was right behind Tiffany.

Tiffany paused her attack and looked back at Allison. "Go help Steve. I've got this bitch."

"Okay." Allison agreed.

Tiffany turned her attention back to Candice and raised her arm. Allison then grabbed Tiffany by her blonde hair and dragged her off Candice. Candice arose immediately and jumped on Tiffany with Ally right behind her.

Nick and Adam had finally subdued Steve and had him pinned to the ground. It took very few punches for the foursome to get the upper hand. They allowed Tiffany and Steve to leave with something far more painful than what a punch could provide; their egos were bruised. The bullies became the bullied. Steve even apologized as he left. The effect on Tiffany was worse. Ally had allied herself with Candice and Chelsea. In just six weeks time, she went from three best friends to zero. Instead of being consumed with revenge, she felt a twinge of despair at being alone.

*

"Baby, this is going to sting a little." Chelsea applied the cotton ball saturated in peroxide onto the laceration over Jason's eye. The contact was received with a sharp inhalation of air. Chelsea was fine, only taking a few kicks before Jason jumped on her.

"Man up Jason." Adam commented with a snicker as he, Nick, Candice, and Allison watched Chelsea patch Jason up in the middle of Nick's living room.

"I'd say he already did." Chelsea was quick to Jason's defense.

"Yeah, when I arrived he had Chelsea completely covered." Candice chimed in. "So much so I thought she had gotten away."

"Where did you guys come from?" Jason uttered his first words since the attack.

"Well, Ally called Candice, Candice called me, and I called Adam." Nick replied. "Then we all got into our cars, drove to the park, and saved your asses. Now we're just waiting on the pizza guy."

Jason and Chelsea turned toward Allison, who was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, trying to remain unnoticed.

"Okay, I guess it's explanation time." Allison scooted up to the edge of the chair. "I've been feeling guilty since I found out you were in the hospital for something I helped do. I'm really sorry about that. I just didn't know how to handle it until Candice left the group. I decided it was time for me to leave as well. When Tiffany found out about your rendezvous in the park, she said she wanted to make an impression on you." Allison pointed at Jason. "Hoping you would feel Chels wasn't worth the trouble and you'd break up with her. So I called Candice and told her of Tiffany's plans and to get whoever she can to help stop it."

Jason shook his head. "And how did she know I was taking Chelsea to the park? I didn't even tell Chelsea that."

"We overheard Jessica tell her friend that you'd give them a ride to the mall at 11:30, but would need a ride home because you had something "mushy" planned with your girlfriend in the park."

*

The six teens stayed in that living room till late in the evening, working out and forgiving all animosities harbored towards each other. Chelsea's temper only flared up once, when the topic of Allison having sex with Jason was discussed. She had to leave the room briefly, and then came back with acceptance of the past. She didn't have to like what happened, but also knew if it wasn't for Allison today, Jason, and perhaps herself, would be in the hospital. They all became friends again that evening.

*

The day every freshman looks forward to and most seniors feared as the realization their lives are about to begin was here, Graduation Day. Jason could not find Chelsea. They had taken some pictures together, but lost his visual of her as the principal and a couple of teachers mobbed him to congratulate him on being valedictorian and how they couldn't wait to hear his speech. Chelsea seemed to have vanished by the time Jason made his way to the podium as he tried in vain one last time to locate his love.

Unsuccessfully, he began his speech. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."

A pair of English teachers tried to suppress their laughs as Jason paused trying to get a grasp of what was happening. He knew it was and all he could think was et tu Chelsea. She slid under his robe, made short work of his pants, and engulfed his shaft. Jason did his best to compose himself and continue his speech. Chelsea worked in earnest, knowing Jason's speech was clocked at just over four minutes. She had an intense suction applied and used her tongue to graze the underside of his manhood with each bob of her head. It took all of Jason's self control not to moan aloud in the microphone. He was certain he was butchering his speech. Chelsea knew he was close and began to hum "Pomp and Circumstance" and increased her pace. Jason's knees buckled and he needed a firm grasp of the podium just to keep upright as he climaxed. He halted his speech and bit his lower lip. He was confident he left his marks in the wood, he held it that tight. When Chelsea was positive Jason finished his deposit, she zipped him back up, gave his bulge a lovingly pat, and closed herself back into the cramped podium.

Jason did not finish his speech. He skipped over the final three sentences and just said, "Thank you." He turned to his right and took a couple steps to meet the principal. He then shook the principal's hand, accepted his diploma, and wearily walked off the stage, shaking his head.

The principal stayed where he was and called out the students' names, giving them a handshake and their diploma, finalizing each one of their high school careers.

"Chelsea Pollack."

Chelsea took a deep breath and exited the podium. The principal just stared at the young woman that stood before him. Seeing his hesitation, Chelsea took hold of his hand to shake it and had to practically pry her diploma from his grip.

"Thank you, sir." Chelsea gave him a wink and rushed off the stage.

After the ceremony, Jason was in the parking lot with Tim, Mae, and Jessica when Chelsea and Janet approached. Jason didn't care who heard him, however.

"What was that?" Jason threw his hands in the air in mock anger.

"What was what?" Chelsea feigned innocence and batted her eyes.

"You know perfectly well what." Jason said with a half smile.

"Do you mean my congratulations for being named valedictorian?" Chelsea said smiling. "I told you before that you're so confident I feel it's my duty as your girlfriend to you on your toes." She leaned in and kissed Jason.

Jason returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around Chelsea. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You love me and you know it."

Jason shook his head. "I do."

"That may be the case, but I was looking forward to my son's speech and all I heard was some mindless, incoherent, sporadic, muttering." Mae intervened. "And I got it all recorded."

Tim just stood behind Mae with his arms crossed looking towards the ground, doing his best not to laugh.

"Love or not young lady, we're going to have a talk about what you did today when we get home." Janet added.

"Mom, all I did was give my boyfriend a present." Chelsea was trying to downgrade the situation. "Besides, you should be proud, we're both eighteen, graduating high school, and heading off to college. I'm following in your footsteps in going to State. I'm going to work my butt off to get my teaching degree while Jason gets his in engineering. We'll start a family and Mrs. Akers can show the kids how their father couldn't give a simple graduation speech and then we'll live happily ever after."

How right she was.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers
12