Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped her lips, teased her seeping hole and flicked over her ass. Each touch causing her to gasp, moan and whimper the sounds she knew drove me. I brought my tongue to her fuckhole and pushed it into her velvet canal. I drank her, like a thirsty man lost in the desert. Her honey filled me with each swallow and her flow seemed endless. If I died right now, I would be heaven bound.

I wanted her to cum again, and fucked her with my stiff muscle while my thumbs caressed her anus. I wanted to feel the flutters of her pussy as I drove my cock into her depths and painted her with my seed.

It was my turn to make hungry slurping noises, my groans of satisfaction barely conveying my pleasure as my mouth and tongue worked my magnificent slut. Her body started to rock, impaling herself on my tongue and I knew she was close. Her whimpers and moans growing in volume as her body trembled with repressed need.

I heard her voice, husky, low and full of lust, "Please...Amit...please finish me."

I may be merciless, but I couldn't deny her. I pulled my hungry tongue from her quivering pussy and ran it along her trembling clit. My lips drew the bundle of nerves into my mouth and I began to suck lightly. I knew it wouldn't take much, she was poised to fall, and fall she did.

She screamed and pushed her ass back again my face, my tongue flicking her clit hard and fast, drawing out her orgasm. I pushed her and felt her crest then fall and crest again. She has always been multi-orgasmic and I wanted to make her cum as much as I could before I slid my cock into her divine treasure. She bucked and writhed, screamed and moaned and I couldn't get enough of her.

I finally released her throbbing clit and moved from the chair. I knew she could barely hear me, but whispered anyway, "Baby, it's time."

I lined up my dark meat against her still convulsing hole and thrust. She was so wet and the fluttering of her pussy was almost too much to bear. I ground my teeth, willing myself to contain the burning need from my aching balls to my flaring tip. When I felt in control again I looked down. The image of my dark cock splitting her dark pink pussy open was almost miraculous. I studied our contrast for a moment, not moving, simply looking. It always put a spell on me to see it. I was mesmerized by what we made, by our differences and our similarities.

I couldn't take my stillness or her writhing any longer and began to thrust, slowly at first but building a rhythm that we both deserved, harder and faster, my cock sluicing through her wetness and opening up her canal. She fit me like a specially designed glove and I was always thrilled to be deep inside her.

I could feel the walls of her pussy contract tightly as another orgasmic wave swept through her and almost taking me. Her constant moans and whimpering keens were like an electric shock through my body and I ground my teeth and held on. I loved this particular feeling too much to fall so closely behind her. I felt her pussy ripple along my length, felt her body thrash and knew I wasn't far behind.

I rutted hard, sweat breaking out on my face, and felt the familiar tingling in my heavy sac. I gripped her hips roughly, bringing her body back hard against my own and with a triumphant groan, poured my seed into her. I painted her completely, so much so that cum trickled out around my cock and dripped onto the bed.

I wanted to stay like that forever. I've heard the expression that an orgasm is much like a 'little death' and I thought I could die just like this. I watched her, my midnight eyes following the line of her back down to our joining. It still amazes me that I found her and I never plan on letting her go.

My voice was raw as I whispered, "Good morning baby. Are you ready for a long, exquisite day? You know I've only just begun."

Her reply was a soft moan and a purposeful tightening of her pussy around my cock. I knew, even without her saying it, that we were thinking the same thing. She welcomed my plans for the day and didn't intend on letting me go either.

12