Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well for starters you aren't even from Maine. By the way you said 'you betcha" I would guess Minnesota, but maybe Wisconsin too? Beyond that, I noticed you shave your legs, you also wear toenail polish on your toes and since you don't smell like a musky raccoon, I know you believe in wearing deodorant. Those are all things a true environmentalist, hippy-type tree hugger would never do. So my guess is, you came to college here in Maine, met up with some group that wooed you into their fold; probably by some guy, more than likely the guy you lost your virginity to, and now he has you under his control. Let me guess, that chickenshit gave you a song and a dance of why you should come up here instead of him right? I mean he's not going to stick his neck out when he can get a naïve young college student to do it for him."

"Christian is not like that," Amy said getting up out of her chair and yelling at the logger.

"No? Well I'll tell you young lady, you are in trouble and he is not. I wouldn't lie to you. You hate me now, and you'll hate me all your life. Tomorrow when we go into the Greenville and the State Police put those handcuffs on you, you will always hate me, so I don't have anything to lie about. He's the one that is getting something out of manipulating you. The difference is he has convinced you that destruction is taking place up here, yet we walked across mile after mile of forest that you saw yourself was just fine. Who are you going to believe Chick, some guy that is screwing you or me who is just doing his job?"

For a moment Amy looked away. Tears were starting to well up in her eyes as she started to think about her situation. As much as she loathed the messenger, she was beginning to realize she was indeed being manipulated.

"It's been a long night, and I'm tired. I'm headed to bed. If you think you can run from me and the law, go ahead and try it. You won't get far up here that is for sure. Good night, and for what it is worth, I am sorry."

Scott feigned sleep as he crawled into the old bed, the mattress being little more than planks, and the top of it covered with rag tag, mouse eaten blankets. Still it was better than being covered with nothing. The worse part for Scott was listened to the young woman cry softly into the night. All he could do was shake his head and truly feel sorry for the woman's unfortunate fate. Still, with her soft cries, he could not sleep.

"Aren't you cold," he asked after an hour had passed? The fire had began to intensify, but it would take more than a stick or two of wood to chase the chill off. Log cabins took days of heat to warm the contents of the room and really make the place feel warm and cozy. As it was, Amy had laid on the floor with another rag tag wool blanket over her. "You are more than welcome to sleep in this bed."

"I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you", she fired back quickly?

"Look, if I was going to try something I would have done that earlier. I'm generally not nice to people that try to ruin my equipment, but I don't want you to freeze to death either."

Amy was too cold to argue. 'Sleeping with the enemy' she thought, but still pulled herself off the cold floor and slid into bed next to him. She was nervous, but found the higher elevation warmer, and the logger's body had warmed the bed considerably too. She made it a point to throw both blankets over her, but faced away from her capture.

"I don't want you to think I care, because I really don't, but in the interest of refraining from saying 'hey you' all night, could I at least know your name?"

"It's Scott," he said he said into the blackness.

"I'm Amy," she said nonchalantly. There was a long silence and then she startled the stillness of the night by speaking bluntly. "I am in serious trouble aren't I?"

"Yeah you are I'm afraid."

"Isn't there something I can do to get out of this? Can't we go back tomorrow and drain that sugar out or something. I'll promise to never do anything like this again?"

"Amy that is a half million dollar machine. Even if I got the sugar out I have no way to get new oil back in it, at least without a lot of explanation. I'm not doing this to be mean, but what you did was serious. I can't just let it go."

"There's got to be some other way Scott, trust me, I can make it worth it for you," she said with a suddenly soothing voice. As she said it, she turned over so that she was facing him and grabbed his hand and slowly pushed it down so that it ran slowly over her sex.

"Amy, please, I'm a divorced man and it's been a long time since I did anything like that. Trust me; you already tempted me enough, but..."

"But what? You think I mind. If it gets me out of ruining my life, I'll do anything you want. Its not like anyone will ever know."

"Amy..."

"It will get us both warm," she offered with a grin, though in the darkness it occurred to her that he could not see her. Still Scott could not help but laugh.

"Every amount of my being says I should still take you in and make you an example so others don't try what you did."

"And every amount of my being says I should not have sex with a logger either, but..."

Amy was not sure where such bravado came from. Her parents had instilled in her the need for taking responsibility for her actions, but now with the real possibility of jail time looming over her, squirming her way out of the situation seemed like a better alternative. Obviously what she was doing was wrong; so very, very wrong. He was twice her age, lacked a college education, and had a career that she had detested, and yet as she felt him roll over towards her, she felt a strange attraction towards the man.

Long forgotten was Christian and his manipulative nature; the destruction of forests and the environmentalist cause. Dropping her down onto the bed, Amy's legs immediately splayed wide in an unmistakable open invitation, and grinned as the man hastened to push down his pants.

It was raw sexual energy that passed between them, as Amy opened her mouth up wide and accepted his greedy lapping tongue. Dipping in and out, lashing her teeth against his, she could taste his vile breath, a seedy mixture of coca cola soda and potato chips. She kissed him again, an equally powerful French-kiss that was entirely reserved for lovers. Like their love-making, it too was wrong, but Amy swooned at the pleasure of it, the pleasure of doing something so wrong, that for once in her life, it was right..

"Do you want me to wear a condom," he politely asked, hesitating at his entry into her as he loomed above her fragile body? Amy tossed her head back and forth on the mouse chewed sheets and shook her head emphatically.

"Oh God no. Put it in me. Put it in me and fuck me hard." It was not her that was talking, but her darker side. A side she never knew existed until now.

What should have been a young, environmentally conscientious man plunging into her, was instead an older, forest killing logger. What should have smelled like musk and earth, smelled like pine fir and grease. Mostly though, what should have been isolated and rubbery, was hard and natural, for she had never had sex without the benefit of a condom.

"God I hope I don't get you pregnant," he lamented as he began to thrust harder and harder inside her. Already Amy had moaned from one orgasm and was quickly approaching another.

"I don't care," she moaned for more than one reason as her pelvis rocked with an orgasm. It had approached so quickly, a flash and then it was upon her. It occurred so quickly that as satisfying as it was, she wanted another, and another, and another...

After a moment of raw passionate sex, Scott sensed her needs and slowed his rhythm, settling into her with more steady, powerful thrusts that sent her back pressing down into the tattered sheets again and again. Amy moaned, a deep full moan that indicated she was enjoying everything she was receiving.

"Enjoy me," she breathed into his ear as she felt him swoop down and kiss her mouth passionately, his facial hair tickling her cheek as she did so. His tongue invaded her mouth again and she invaded his in turn, their silhouette reflecting strangely in the moonless night. Amy felt so small in his grip, loving his tender roughness. She melted into his embrace as he kissed the curve of her neck, nibbled endlessly on her earlobes and used his tongue to lick along the ridge of her shoulder.

She kept her eyes open and could see this strange image; young versus old, filthy versus clean, an environmentalist versus logger, as she felt herself fast approaching another body shattering orgasm. Just as she did, he too released, sending a cavalcade of hot sticky semen jettisoning up inside her womb. The timing could not have been more ideal or more inopportune either, for while Amy did not necessarily want to be the mother of this logger's child, it heightened the danger, the suspense, the thrill she had been missing for so long.

"Good morning Amy," Scott said as Amy's eyes fluttered open. "Sleep good?"

"Too good," she said as she moved the covers off her and walked up to him. It surprised Scott when she dipped her head and gave him a deep probing kiss that eclipsed the kiss they shared a few hours before. Obviously the dynamics between them had changed. "Morning breath huh" she said when Scott broke the kiss?

"That wasn't bad; in fact I kind of liked it. I just feel bad there is nothing to eat and that I burned your shoes last night, you could probably use them this morning."

"Well I figured you just wanted me barefoot. Some guys like that you know."

"Oh I know, I kind of like you barefoot, but we got to get down to that feller-buncher before the guys show up. I think I figured out a plan to get us both out of this mess. As the two scrambled to get dressed, and make their way back to the equipment, Scott explained his plan.

Two hours later Amy was shocked about what that plan was. Taking a crowbar from off the back of one of one of the skidders, he thrust it high in the air and was about to puncture the hydraulic tank when Amy stopped him.

"Scott I appreciate the effort, but we can't do that. Oil will run out of the tank and onto the ground. Even if it gets me out of trouble, I can't watch you do this. We got to catch it somehow."

For a moment Scott realized there was no changing Amy's steadfast conviction to contain the oil and tried to think of a way to catch it. Suddenly an idea hit him and he started up one of the skidders and moved it so that its fuel tank was positioned under the engine compartment of the feller-buncher. It took several hits but finally he was able to puncture the steel tank and watched as the oil ran out of the hydraulic tank and into the fuel tank of the skidder.

"This will work. I'll tell my boss a stick punctured the hydraulic tank Amy and that's why nothing got done last night. At the same time the sugar will be out of the hydraulic system and everything will be fine."

"Except that the sugar is now in that piece of equipment."

"It will be fine. That small amount of oil will mix with the diesel fuel and the engine will burn it off. At the same time the skidders fuel filter will collect the sugar and keep it from ruining anything. It's okay Amy. No one will ever know."

"And all this just for a piece of ass huh?"

"I don't know, I'm starting to kind of like you... well for a tree hugger," Scott said with a big grin and leaned forward to give her another intense kiss.

"I guess its true then, opposites do attract."

12