Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

I watch Daniel be hugged and kissed by his father, then the older man turns to regard me with thoughtful eyes.

"You go help your Mum in the kitchen," he says smiling at Daniel. "I'm sure between you there will be enough to feed an army, not just an extra guest. Try not to drink all the wine whilst out there," he adds as Helen slips an arm around Daniel's waist and leads him away. I feel bereft without him as he disappears from my sight and then realise George is speaking. "Let's sit down. Scotch or brandy?"

That he is offering such drinks sends a frisson of apprehension down my spine. I like brandy when relaxing and so...

"Scotch, please. Neat."

With my drink in my hand I listen to Daniel's father, my anger rising. I am told of a sweet, gentle boy who grew into a sweet, gentle man. Daniel did not want to study away from home and so went to a local University. Those of his friends also opting for higher learning went away, leaving him to start all over again. However, he did not bring friends home from the University, or meet them at weekends.

"He's always been shy," George says. "Many of our friends thought it wonderful to have a teenager that remained polite and considerate as he headed into adulthood, but it brought problems they never considered. He found it impossible to make new friends, too shy, too nervous and it isolated him. He suffered some bullying and by the last year of study, only attended his classes and came home. Helen or I giving him lifts whenever possible."

"The Uni did nothing?" I ask.

"Hard to do anything they way he was targeted. Malicious whispers when he passed them, standing and staring at him, nothing violent, but psychological warfare if you like. He was most of the way through his last year when he brought a young man home. He was a bull and I disliked him instantly. I never said anything to Daniel because I knew he would drop Don instantly if he thought I disapproved. We had a father-to-son chat and Daniel assured me that, although he was gay, Don was just someone who seemed to want to go to art galleries and museums and for quiet meals. This went on for a month or so and then Don asked Daniel to sleep over at his house. I got Daniel to get him to come to ours first, saying his Mum and I would be out for most of the night and Don could have the spare room. I got the feeling something was wrong and we returned home early. Daniel was crying and pleading for Don to stop and he was trying to mount my son."

The savage snarl makes both of us start and I realise I am making the sound. I want to find Don and tear him into bloody strips. I see George's grim smile and bring myself under control.

"Stags are just as hard headed as bulls," George says with satisfaction. "I yanked him off Daniel and butted him twice before hurling him into the street, his pants still around his ankles. I spent the night sitting in Daniel's room, calming him every time the nightmares began. I found out later Don was part of the group that had targeted Daniel. This time they were taking bets on whether Don could seduce his way into having Daniel. My son didn't go back to Uni. He had completed his classes and just attended for exams. He took a year out, then went for a Master's."

George stops to take another large swallow from his Scotch and I follow suit, knowing there is more to come.

"He got this job just six months ago and we all thought it a good move. Angelique, the woman you spoke to, approached him two months ago. She wanted him. Daniel declined. Then the bullying began. She and her unholy trio are making life uncomfortable for Daniel whenever they can. So Daniel made a complaint. It turned out she has a top managerial job in Finance and her father is a Company Director. His complaint came straight back to him, so he resigned. Angelique brought that back to him, telling him she would say whether or not he could resign and when. She effectively threatened to have complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour regarding male employees' added to his record if he tried to leave and to make it look as though he'd been sacked for it."

"That's blackmail," I snarl surging to my feet. With a growl of disgust I drop back into my seat. "That's why I ended up sharing an office with him," I say angrily. "They wanted him discomfited."

"I wasn't happy to hear about you, although I hoped you were his replacement. Get you trained and then tell him to go. I've offered to use a good portion of our savings to set Daniel up from home as independent. I'd do anything for my son"

George looks at me meaningfully.

"He also worries about intimacy with a would-be lover."

"I wasn't looking for a mate when I met Daniel," I say honestly. "It wasn't just his outside beauty that ensnared me, he has a beautiful soul. We have our whole lives ahead of us and I'll take it one day at a time. I swear I'll take care of him."

"Dinner's ready," Helen's voice comes from the doorway and as George and I stand he grips my shoulder tightly and we nod. I have his approval.

****

The meal would serve an army. There is no sign of anything hastily added and yet there is food to spare. At its conclusion we move into the sitting room. Daniel is now snuggled close against my left side as we sit on the settee. George is in one of the chairs. We watch 'Food TV', with Helen bringing glasses of Bailey's and ice for Daniel and herself, Scotch for George and brandy for me. She sits smiling on Daniel's left.

As Daniel and Helen gleefully point out where a chef's sponge with a piece missing in one shot is perfect in the next, I think about what an evening with a 'date' would normally be for me; a meal in a top restaurant or a box seat in a top show. I would always pay for the best of everything. Yet here I am, not a penny spent, and happier than I have been in years. The comfortable, family ambiance has me guilty that I have not been in touch with my Pop and brothers for almost a couple of months. I make a decision to speak to him as soon as possible.

"I think these two should go on one of these cookery shows," George says, laughing. "Put their money where their mouths are. The professional chefs don't stand a chance with Helen and Daniel's eyes picking up on all the mistakes but it would be different if they were in the kitchen."

I laugh as my shy fawn unerringly throws a cushion and scores a direct hit on George's head and everyone joins in.

The time flies and I realise it is close to midnight.

"It's getting late," I say.

"Do you have to go?" Daniel asks. The look in his eyes and tone of his voice tell me that is not what he wants.

"Tell you what, boys," George says, standing. "Us old ones will head up to bed and you decide between yourselves what you do. Just no wild partying," he adds, wagging a finger at Daniel who grins affectionately, stands and hugs the older man. He hugs his Mum and then they are gone.

Now there is just the two of us, I can scent his uncertainty. I pick a few cushions and lay them against the settee and slide onto the thick, soft rug in front of the fire. The only other light is from the two dim lamps either side of the television and its flickering screen. It is a nice ambiance and I pat the rug next to me and, with a smile, my fawn snuggles next to me.

I do not know at what point we begin to kiss, the caresses soft and gentle as I get to know the taste and texture of his lips. Carefully, I lick at them, silently requesting they part. In the back of my mind is what George did not say in words, but told me anyway. My precious fawn is chaste. I have no intentions of receiving such a gift on a rug in front of a fire, even if Daniel is willing.

I let myself slide to the floor, easing Daniel on top of me as my tongue delves inside his warm, wet cavern. He is sweet and spicy from his drink and the meal and there is a taste that is pure Daniel to which I am instantly addicted. The soft sounds of pleasure I hear from my mate are more valuable to me than gold.

Daniel eases back a little and stares nervously at my shirt.

"You can touch me as you want, sweetheart," I say. "I would like to feel you touch me."

I can scent his nervousness as he unbuttons my shirt, eyes flitting to mine constantly for approval. He pushes back the sides of my shirt and gives the sweetest sound of delight as he sees my furred torso. His hands rub over me gently and then he presses his face back and forth.

"It's so soft, I love it," he whispers.

I know that if he had not liked it, I would have shaved it off. Everywhere. I arch and moan softly as his fingers find a nipple which hardens begging for his touch.

"That's nice, love," I murmur encouragingly. "Oh, Daniel, yes." His tongue is licking daintily at one nub then the other. I card my hands through his hair, not wanting to direct him and yet wanting his mouth to continue with its virginal eroticism. He lifts his head to look at me with such love in his eyes that my breath is stolen by the intensity.

Carefully I roll him to lie on his back at my side.

"May I, sweetheart?" I ask, fingers touching the buttons of his still-fastened shirt.

"Please, Misha," he says. "I...I want to feel you, too."

One-by-one, the buttons open and I sweep aside the material that bars the sight of my fawn's beautiful body. He is every bit as beautiful as I imagined he would be. His skin is smooth and honey-tinted. His areolae are a delectable caramel and his nipples rich chocolate. I rest my hand on his stomach, savouring its heat and gaze into his eyes. He is shivering slightly and not from the cold.

"May I touch you, Daniel?"

At his nod, I keep my hand where it is and bend to suck one of his perfect nipples. He cries out and bucks and I soothe him until he is whimpering softly, hips rising and falling as I worship the nubs as befits things of such exquisite beauty. I can see how tented his grey pants have become and there is a growing damp patch that exudes the alluring scent of musk and arousal. I feel a powerful, cell-deep, primitive bolt of satisfaction. Despite his worries, his fears, I have still aroused him. He is hard and needy for me. I gaze into his eyes once more, my hand touching the waistband of his pants.

"May I?"

"P...please, Misha," he whimpers needily.

I open the button and unzip carefully. Daniel wriggles a little and I get his pants to mid-thigh. I look again for permission as my hand hovers over the light-blue cotton encased erection. Daniel's hand helps me to get his briefs down and I devour the sight of his penis, hard, flushed and damp. I am certain I can scent his semen as it prepares to erupt. His shaft is slender and smooth and the chestnut nest that protects it is heavily scented with Daniel's sweet musk. I resist the almost overwhelming temptation to bury my face in his groin, knowing it would be too much this time.

I check my fawn is ready to be touched intimately and encircle his manhood with my hand. I cover his lips with mine to muffle his scream as I begin to pump gently. It takes just three strokes and Daniel is scrabbling desperately at my shoulders as he thrusts into my hand, his seed jetting over his honeyed skin.

I milk him through his orgasm, ignoring my own cock's demands. Nothing is going to spoil this for my fawn. I am going to pleasure him as he deserves. Finally he slumps, his body replete. I let him watch me lick my hand clean and then slowly lave his torso to savour every drop of his crème. He whimpers and wriggles delightfully, his hands petting at my head. I am so proud of my courageous love.

"You, Misha," he husks. "What can I do for you?"

I unfasten my own pants and shove my boxers down so we are similarly undressed. I position us sideways so he can touch me. I have an ulterior motive for this arrangement. When I come my seed will be on Daniel's body. Every instinct I have demands I mark my mate in some way. Daniel's hesitant, virginal touch has an eroticism all of its own. I know I am going to come quickly. I would be embarrassed to come so swiftly if it were not my precious fawn touching me, looking at me with such love that I want to fall apart for him.

With a muffled sound that is part whine, part howl, I come hard, my living essence adorning Daniel's skin as I desire. I pant softly, smiling at my brave mate. I bring his hand to my mouth and lick some of my own release. I offer it to Daniel and he takes a tiny lick. I watch as he considers my flavour.

"You taste spicy, Misha," he says, delicately lapping his fingers clean.

"And you taste divine, my sweet one," I growl, kissing him and delving into his mouth once more. As I do, I roll him onto his back and rub my cream into his skin. The combined scent of his warm skin overlaid with my come has my wayward cock twitching eagerly once more. However, I see the yawn Daniel tries to hide.

I help him to stand and we refasten our pants. I throw the cushions on the settee.

"If you can let me have a blanket I can sleep here," I say. I look into my fawn's eyes as his hand slips into mine.

"If you ... would you...I'd like..." Daniel is flustered and unable to say what he needs. I kiss him softly and nuzzle him as he takes a deep breath. "Sleep with me?"

"I would be honoured," I reply honestly. "I would love to wake with you in my arms." His smile illuminates the room.

We tiptoe to the bathroom. As Daniel brushes his teeth, I rub toothpaste on mine. We then creep to his room. His bed is queen-size so we will not be too crushed, although I am not concerned about being that close to my mate. We both stop at the same time to look at each other and laugh softly in unison. We are about to remove our underwear and have each stopped to check it acceptable to the other. I pull mine off and add it to my pile and Daniel giggles adorably as he does the same.

The sheets are cool on my still hot skin and for a few moments we kiss as we lie wrapped in each other's arms. As I feel Daniel's responses become sleepier I urge him to face the wall and spoon up close behind.

"I love you, Misha," he whispers drowsily.

"I love you, Daniel, my own sweet fawn. Sleep well, love."

I inhale my lover's scent, happy, content, sated and sigh my own joy. I still have a job to do, but I will not let any harm befall Daniel. From now on, I will protect my mate.

****

I am half asleep, but register a presence. There is a knock to the door and a voice calls out.

"Breakfast in fifteen minutes, boys."

There is a disgruntled sound from the man in my arms. It seems Daniel is not a morning boy. As awareness seeps into his fuddled brain, he wriggles in my embrace to face me. I want to see that smile on his face every morning; although I know we are not going to be sleeping together every night just yet.

I am kissed softly, then with more passion and I let my hands drift slowly down the slender back to cup the tight mounds of my lover's cheeks and pull him closer to me. We are both sporting healthy morning erections and I burrow a hand between us to begin a rapid stroking and squeezing motion. Daniel's kisses are sweet and intoxicating and I can feel my climax building, the heat in my belly radiating throughout my body. My release begins one pulse after Daniel's and I milk us expertly.

"Morning, my love," I whisper, kissing the tip of Daniel's nose.

"Morning, Misha, love you," Daniel whispers back, snuggling into my arms. I let us lie for a moment or two, then kiss the top of Daniel's head. I can feel the imp falling back asleep. I give a light swat to a pert buttock.

"Up, bathroom, breakfast," I rasp as I tilt Daniel's face to meet mine.

He is slow and reluctant, but I get us to the bathroom and cleaned and then dressed. We enter the dining room for breakfast just as the fifteen minutes are up.

"That's the first time Daniel's ever been ready at the first call for breakfast," Helen teases as she sets out bowls and a choice of cereals. "Would you like eggs with your toast, Misha?"

I accept gratefully. I am famished. I have a lot to do today and need a good breakfast.

"Daniel, are you free to come with me to the exhibition at the main gallery this afternoon?" I ask as I tuck into a healthy bowl of cereal.

"I'd love to, Misha," Daniel grins.

"And a meal with me tonight?" I add.

"Yes," Daniel's smile widens.

"Good. We'll sort the arrangements after breakfast," I grin back.

****

I return home exhilarated. I have an afternoon and evening to look forward to with my fawn, but first I call my Pop. I quickly bring him up to speed with everything, especially Daniel. His growl is a huskier version of mine as I tell him of my lover's torment in the company.

"I know of the father and he is quite ruthless," my Pop informs me. "If the daughter takes after him, keep a good eye on your fawn. She won't take your interference lightly and she will attack the one most defenceless. Are you bringing him to meet us?"

"Actually, Pop, I'd like you and the family to come to my house. Spend a weekend. I can get Daniel's parents there, too. A big family thing. Once I finish this job. Is there anything going on up there?"

"A big family thing," Pop echoes. "I'd like that, so will your brothers. Just give us a couple of days to arrange travel. We miss you, Misha."

"I miss you, too," I say, realising the truth. Seeing Daniel and his parents has made me understand how important family can be. "It'll be great to have you all to stay."

"Keep me informed about work," Pop adds. "And watch your fawn."

****

Monday comes round too quickly but Daniel's smile is radiant as we greet each other in our office. We exchange repartee as we work. Daniel's sense of humour complements mine, his open mine more sardonic, the day passing quickly for both of us. I am invited to Daniel's home for dinner on two nights and ask him to eat out with me for another two. I also ask him to spend the weekend with me, coming to my apartment from work on the Friday. Knowing we are seeing each other all week after work seems to add an extra glow to him and I have to keep reminding myself not to pounce and ravish.

However, after lunch things take a downturn. I open a letter to find my contract will not be extended beyond the trial month. That means I will be gone in two weeks. I am sure I will do what I need before the time is up. I am even offered the opportunity to leave immediately and still collect a month's pay. I can smell queen-bitch on this. I read the letter aloud and hear Daniel's sound of distress. I had forgotten my fawn does not know that I can manage perfectly well without this job.

I quickly move to him and lean against the desk, pulling him between the 'v' of my legs.

"It's ok, Daniel," I assure. "I don't need their job, but I'll work the month."

"It's my fault," he whispers mournfully.

"No it isn't," I growl. "They targeted you, I wasn't standing for seeing you frightened. When I leave, you're coming with me," I add. "You're my mate and I can provide for us, I promise."

"But...but Angelique," he says and I can scent his fear.

"Trust me, please?" I ask.

His eyes tell me before his words.

"I trust you, Misha."

"Then queen-bitch has made her biggest mistake." I pull Daniel closer and kiss him softly. My ears are trained on the door. We do not want to be caught. My biggest fear is being moved into another part of the company, not dismissal.

"I love you, Misha," Daniel whispers as we break apart. "I want...I'd like...oh, Misha, I want to..."

I stop him with another kiss.

"I want to make love with you, too," I vow, certain I know what my fawn wants. The call to physically mate is a song in both our hearts. "But it will happen in its own time. You need to be as relaxed as possible and if you can't ask, then you're too nervous. You are my mate and you show me your love with every look and touch." I daringly palm the front of his pants and feel his sex surge towards me. "Not just with this," I conclude.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers