Opposites Attract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

Noah chased after him until he realized they were nearly alone in the woods. The sounds of battle were faint and the moonlight was their only light. The vampire turned to face Noah and Noah growled a threat.

{You die now, blood sucker!} The vampire looked surprised to hear the wolves words in his head.

"I don't think so, mutt" Matt hissed and bared his fangs. He gripped his sword tightly ready to defend an attack.

{Leech.} Noah roared.

"Flea ridden-" Matt was interrupted by a long howl. They both turned to look and saw a tall werewolf looking down on them. He was nearly hairless and had gray bland skin. His eyes were bright yellow and his body was very thin and looked more human then wolf. His teeth were easily as large as Noah's and his claws were longer.

"Friend of yours?" Matt hissed.

{Far from it.} Noah said and ran deeper into the woods. Matt watched him run and felt a sense of pride.

"You better run!" He screamed to the retreating form.

{You would as well if you were wise.} He heard in his head, though the voice was fading with the distance. Matt looked at the werewolf and saw its eyes focused on him. Drool dripped from his open mouth and there was no intelligence in his eyes. He pounced at Matt and missed when Matt turned and followed Noah into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt had been surprised at, what he would call, beauty of the wolf he had attacked. His eyes were a light blue and his fur was a soft brown color. He was tall and strong looking and his tail was different from the rest of the packs. His tail was long and the fur was smoothed down, much like a monkeys. It was very thick at the base but got slimmer as it went down. While the other wolves of his pack had bushy tails, like golden retrievers. His ears were a bit larger than the others of his pack as well.

He wore simple leather armor. Only a pair of gloves that covered his clawed hands but opened at the fingers to allow his vicious claws room, a chest piece that matched his gloves but had no part to cover his upper arms, and leather pants designed to fit his unusual body shape. The pants left the lower part of his legs free and only covered his thighs.

'For a dog he's not bad looking.' Matt thought to himself before he attacked.

The two fought fiercely but had been interrupted by, what he assumed, was back up for the wolf. When the dog had turned to run he was surprised, But not at all amused when the ugly creature looked at him next. He took off after the wolf and heard the other one close behind him. He barely managed to catch up with the wolf and was surprised at their speed and grace.

"What is that, If not a friend of yours?" Matt yelled over their heavy breathing.

{Simply put, a werewolf.} The wolf said in his mind as he jumped neatly over a log. Matt missed it and jumped to late, catching his foot on the end and landing face first in the dirt. The wolf stopped and looked down at him before looking back up at the pursuing creature.

{Come on!} He growled audibly and yanked Matt up by his shirt, with his mouth. They began running again and the creature was gaining on them.

"You're a werewolf! And you sure as hell don't look like that!" Matt shouted.

{You're mistaken, leech. I'm a Lycanthrope. HE is a werewolf.} The mutt made a sharp turn into a side path. Matt decided he would follow him since he obviously seemed to know these woods. Matt sighed and kept running.

"What the hell is the difference then?" He shouted. He could practically feel the werewolves breath on his neck.

{Is now really the time to be talking, bloodsucker? Rock.} He jumped over a large boulder in their path and Matt barely made it. He wasn't used to running in the woods. Matt stopped talking and tried to stay ahead of the big bad wolf behind them.

{Theres a path coming up to the right.} The wolf said in his mind. He looked for the path and barely saw it before he had to turn. The wolf turned sharply and tried not to run into him. They heard the creature scrabble behind them and tried to make the turn. They gained a few seconds and Matt was glad for that. With no warning the wolf jumped over another fallen tree. Matt didn't see it and tripped again.

"Fuck me!" He growled. The wolf ran for a moment longer before he noticed. The werewolf grew closer and Matt wouldn't have time to get up. He turned to look at the large creature as it pounced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why am I doing this?' Was the last thing Noah thought before he jumped at the werewolf. He bit at its neck and clawed at its chest while it recovered from the shock. It swiped its huge paws at Noah's chest and left five deep cuts there. Noah howled in pain and tried to get back on his feet to move. He turned to run and the beast clamped down on his tail with its teeth. It growled and shook its head back and forth like a dog playing tug o war. Noah screeched in pain and was sure his allies back in the opening could hear it. He was relieved when the pain stopped and turned to see the vampire smash the werewolves face into a tree. The beast was stunned and held its nose for a second.

"Run!" The vampire jumped over the fallen log and Noah followed. He struggled to run as blood poured from his chest and tail. He was having trouble keeping balance with his tail injured. He heard the werewolf pursuing them again.

{I will not make it, vampire.} He groaned in thought speak.

"Keep running." Matt hissed back. Noah let out a pained groaned and tried to keep his speed. Matt could hear his thundering steps getting slower, his breath heaved as he tried to pump more air into his lungs. Matt was glad he didn't use those anymore. He was surprised when the wolf took in a huge breath and let loose a loud howl while they ran.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Matt shouted at him.

{Wait.} The wolf gasped in his mind. He grew slower and slower until Matt couldn't help but think of leaving him, The creature was catching up. They were almost caught when another wolf jumped from the trees.

{Noah!} He heard in his head. The smaller wolf pounced on the werewolf chasing them and bit at his already wounded throat. The wolf he had been running with made a sudden stop and tried to turn around. His claws slid in the dirt like a dogs' on tile before he finally turned. He watched and attempted to catch his breath as the other wolf fought with the monster. Matt saw the other one was much thinner and not as muscled as his temporary friend.

{Aldaris!} He growled next to him. He started to run towards the fight but the other wolf looked at him and yelped loudly.

{Run, Noah!} He screamed. His friend hesitated and he could see the conflict in his eyes. {GO!} The other wolf shouted again. He turned and began running. Matt followed. They finally reached a small stream and the sounds of battle were long gone.

{Come.} He said and wadded across the water. It wasn't deep enough to where they had to swim but it went up to Matt's waist at some spots. Matt noticed the wolf avoided the deep spots. He had heard that his kind couldn't swim. Finally, Noah fell to the ground. His breath heaved and his wounds still bled. Matt looked at his battered form and felt the dagger hidden in his boot, he had dropped his sword while running. The wolf looked at him with his big blue eyes and seemed to sigh.

{If you plan on killing me, do it now vampire and make It quick if you have any soul at all.} He said weakly in Matt's mind. Matt hesitated before sitting besides the wolf.

"What's your name?" Matt asked while he poked at the ground with a stick.

{I'm Noah.} He said, still panting. Matt looked at him silently for a moment before offering his hand.

"Matt." He said. The wolf looked at his hand for a moment before offering his own, human like, hand. They shook lightly and Matt stood.

"You saved my life, I owe you. Come on." He walked again but turned around when he heard something across the river. The beast roared and ran towards the water. Matt backed up, ready to run again.

{Don't worry. His kind cant cross moving water.} Noah said as he stood slowly. Matt could almost hear him grunt in pain, but all he did was let out a quiet growl. The beast bounced back and forth on the bank and barked and growled in frustration. He had blood smeared across his muzzle and claws. Matt wondered if it was the remains of the other wolf who had come to their rescue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Aldaris' Was all Noah could say in his mind. He walked on his hind legs, the vampire pulling him along through the woods until Noah saw they were heading towards his house. Once they got there the vampire left for a moment and came back with a first aid kit, a bowl of hot water, and a rag.

"Sit." Noah sat on the floor, much like a dog would. His injured tail curved around his body like a cats. Matt dipped the rag in the warm water and dabbed at the claw marks on his chest. Noah hissed in pain but held still. Once the blood was cleared away Matt wrapped his chest in a bandage from the first aid kit. He reached for his tail and Noah growled and slid it across the floor away from him.

"Come on, I'm trying to help you." Matt put his hands on his hips. Noah looked at him intensely for a moment before allowing him to grab his tail. Matt was surprise at the weight of it. He could hardly lift it with one hand. It was easy to feel the dozens of muscles that supported it. He began cleaning the blood from the wound as Noah looked out the window, ears twitching every which way.

"Your different from the rest of your pack." Matt said.

{Yes, I'm...I guess you would call it adopted.} Noah said, he didn't know why he was telling the vampire this.

"What could you possible do with this tail, its heavy as hell, wouldn't it just slow you down in a fight?" Matt asked. Noah's eyes seemed to laugh almost and He, once Matt had finished bandaging the tail, used it to help him stand to his full height. He curved it slightly at the bottom so it wouldn't touch the ground when he walked. He moved over to the window and looked at the woods.

{My tail can be used as a third arm of sorts.} Noah said. His ears were pointed at the woods, searching for any sounds.

"Spiffy." Matt shrugged. Noah chuckled in his head and they heard a loud thump from the roof. They both looked up.

{What was...}

"Quick! Hide!" Matt searched for a place to hide the large lycan.

{What?} Noah turned his head to the side like a confused dog.

"That's the rest of my clan. If they find you they'll kill you." Matt searched for a place. He couldn't find any and he heard them walking down the stairs. Noah used a clawed hand to open the sliding glass door and dropped to all fours before running into the woods. Matt watched him leave and wished he could have talked to him more. He was beginning to feel like they were friends.

"Matt, where did you run off to? We saw you being chased by that werewolf and no one saw you after that." Nira said as she stepped off the stairs.

"I killed it, and then I couldn't find my way back to the fight so I headed back here." Matt lied. He saw several of his people were injured, a few nursed their wounded limbs, others just ignored them. He noticed a few people missing.

"How many gone?" He asked. Nira looked pained.

"Three, Tobias, Andrew, and Elaine." She sighed at sat in a chair.

"They will be missed." Matt didn't feel pained by the loss of his 'friends' That worried him.

"I'm going to bed, we can crash here for the night and leave tomorrow." Nira said and went upstairs. Several of his comrades had fallen asleep already and Matt sighed. He looked once more into the woods and swore he saw a pair of blue eyes dash off into the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you guys think of this new story. Also, I want to know what you guys want, longer chapters (Probably three to five pages long) but further apart (Maybe two every week). Or shorter chapters (a page long) but closer together (every day or two). I will be counting how many answers I get and make my decision on how to post on that so your vote does count : ). If you like this story I promise there will be sex in future chapters (can't guarantee the next one but it will come, No pun intended.)

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers
12