Opposites Attract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"Do you like this?" she asked mischievously, "I was not sure I could take it all... I'm glad I could."

"That makes two of us..." he managed as she wriggled against his hand.

"Please... do not hold back. I want you to cum for me, I want to taste you... I want you to spend yourself in me. We have plenty of time and I wish you to enjoy yourself fully." She whispered to him, not waiting for a reply before sucking his shaft back into her so willing mouth. He groaned, his eyes closing once more as she inhaled his length. He shuddered and struggled to hold back, to prolong this rare pleasure, but her insistent sucking mouth, her gently fluttering tongue, her soft fingers were too much, and with an explosive shout he thrust upwards into her mouth, into her distended throat, filling her with his seed, making her choke accidentally, struggling against his thick cock and against the flood of cum shooting into her.

With a shudder of release he relaxed, slipping free from her mouth as she pulled back, gasping with audible relief, nuzzling his softening member gently

"Thank you..." she whispered, putting one glistening hand over his mouth before he could reply. He got the message, and lifted her up gently, kissing her instead, then pushing her back against the couch so he could stand, stripping out of his soaked garments, his cock hanging down most of the way to his knee. He was too excited, too aroused to fully soften, even after the incredible release of moments ago his cock twitched with lust.

She lay back, her sweatshirt open and covering nothing but her lower arms now, one leg propped up on the arm of the couch, her eyes smoky and dark as she watched him peel away the concealing cloth, the body revealed hard muscled and not half as hairy as she'd feared, the body of an athlete. Tossing aside his clothes he lowered himself over her, covering her body, one hand cupping a soft breast, kneading it with surprising delicacy, a skill he'd learned by necessity, as he kissed her. Slowly his hand trailed from her breast, down her taut belly to the button at the top of her jeans, undoing it deftly, working down to the next and the one after that, his tongue jousting with hers the entire time.

He stopped kissing her to sit back, to take a hold of her tight jeans and begin peeling them down over her hips, revealing her bare skin, her lack of panties or pubic hair, the waxed smooth skin absolutely flawless as her drenched and swollen sex came into view. The musky smell of her arousal filled the air like a delicate perfume as he pulled the fabric from her body, restraining himself from ripping it off, from shredding it as he so desperately longed to do.

Suddenly exposed she blushed shyly, covering herself with one hand, turning away. He smiled, bent down and laid a gentle kiss on the back of her hand, nuzzling it aside, spreading her now closed legs with his hands, enjoying the smooth soft skin, caressing her as he opened her up. Her sex was tiny, neat and tidy like the rest of her slender body, the pink petals of her nether lips peeking out at him, fluttering softly at him, drops of dew glistening and sliding down her body to pool at the bottom of her slit. At the head her clit poked out of its hood cautiously and he gave it a soft kiss, tasting her for the first time. She gasped at the touch, enjoying the rough texture of his palms sliding along her thighs, the gentle power that opened her up, setting her one leg back on the arm of the couch once more. He leaned his great head against her leg, toying with her pretty little pussy with one thick finger, stroking it slowly, confidently, enjoying the way her body leapt and shuddered under his touch.

When he thought she'd had enough of his teasing he slid his hands under her ass, pulling her closer to the edge of the seat until she was practically hanging over the edge. He leaned it, blowing his hot breath across her sensitive skin, making her gasp. Only then did he apply his tongue in broad strokes, covering her pussy completely, ending with a little flicking curl with the tip as he crossed her hard clit, making her moan. He laid a kiss after kiss against her flesh, his thick tongue slipping between her folds to lap up the nectar dripping out of her. She squirmed against his touch, twining her slender fingers through his thick hair, pulling him tighter against her as he made love to her body, his hands stroking her soft skin, finding every inflamed nerve, every sensitive portion of her skin, each expert touch causing her to moan again, causing her body to squirm and dance against the cream colored cushions, caused fresh streams of juice to flow from her needy body. Her carefully manicured nails dug into his scalp suddenly, her eyes flying open, blind, as her back arched, thrusting her hips against his mouth as she came suddenly, and hard. He gripped her hips then in his strong hands, holding her still, his tongue dancing along her tender flesh, suckling her inflamed clit, driving her over the edge again and again and yet again until she collapsed, limp and exhausted, her hands feebly pushing him away.

He sat back, admiring the delicate, flushed body before him, aware of the throbbing pain of his re-energized cock.

"Oh... my..." she breathed, her eyes fluttering. He smiled up her body at her and climbed to his feet, one meaty hand gripping his ready member as she struggled to sit up. "That....oh..." she leaned forward, trailing her fingertips along the length of him. "I think..." she swallowed, nervous suddenly, "I think I am ready to try this..." she looked up at him, her eyes wide, "Be gentle." she pleaded. He nodded and pushed her back until she was lying back once more, his hand stroking the length of her body lovingly. He didn't speak now, they both knew this would hurt her, both knew it was what she wanted, what he wanted now. He lowered himself resting his shaft along her belly as he stroked her body with both hands, keeping her loose, keeping her ready. He leaned back, letting his cock trail along her sensitive clit, drawing a hiss from her.

He took his rod in one hand, using the other to peel open her sex, nuzzling her pink wet flesh with the thick head, trailing it up and down her narrow slot, teasing her ever so slightly one last time, letting her feel how massive he was, giving her one last chance to back out. He pressed against her, holding back

"Please..." she whispered, and he nodded. With a careful flex he pushed into her, the thick head spreading her wide, making her cry out, her eyes watering at the intrusion. She bit her lower lip, nodding for him to continue, to go on and so he did, slowly impaling her on his shaft. She clawed his forearms, gripping them desperately as he filled her, her body straining obviously against the weapon he wielded against her.

He stopped suddenly, barely inside her when he encountered an obstruction, the barrier of her maidenhead, barely believing it. So confident, so eager she'd been before he had forgotten she had hinted that she'd never actually been with a man before.

"Are you sure?" he asked, harsh, needing to know. She gasped, trying to accommodate him, trying to thrust against him, so it took a moment for her to respond.

"I am sure..." she gasped, "fuck me, Joseph, Fuck me." she demanded, pulling at his thick wrists to emphasize her desire. 'Fill me! Do not hold back... " her accent thickened by lust. He squinted down at the desperate woman, then, his mind made up thrust into her, hard. Tearing through the flimsy flesh, filling her completely until he bumped her womb, tearing a shriek from her that didn't sound like it was pain. She arched and spasmed, thrusting hard against him, her eyes closed, her mouth open as she worked through what could only be another orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." she moaned over and over again, begging him, and ever the gentleman he obliged. Gripping her hips he pulled back, thrusting into her with strong, steady strokes, ignoring the trickle of blood that seeped from her body along with her nectar. Each thrust seemed to drive her to every higher peaks of ecstasy, drew new cries and gasps from her, her thighs glistened with her own splattering juices, her body drenched with sweat, the incredibly tight grip of her body against his intruding cock making his own breath come in short desperate gasps. He slowed down, trying to draw it out, to slow down his own impending orgasm. Marie pulled herself free expectedly, shaking her damp hair out with a smile.

"Wha..." he gasped, but recovered as the delightful minx rolled over, bracing her knees on the cushions, resting her elbows on the back of the couch and thrusting her ass out at him, giving it a wriggle. He lunged to his feet, his cock bouncing in front of him, mingled juices splattering off it to the floor. He towered over the kneeling woman, slapping her ass with his hard cock once as she gave him a burning look over one shoulder. There was no mistaking that look, nor her intent, the fingers of one hand appearing between her legs, rubbing her clit franticly, spreading her nether lips wide for him.

"Take me again, Joseph, harder now." she demanded, licking her lips. "Fill me up, make me yours... use me..." He nudged against her opening, pressing against her sex but not entering yet. She was so small, he thought, so incredibly tiny compared to him. His cock looked like an angry log next to her, like some cruel torture implement out of the dark ages, ready to split her open. It looked like there was no way he could fit inside her, though he just had.

She leaned her head down against the couch, reaching between her legs, her delicate fingers stroking his head, gripping it gently, leading him into her, silently urging him to fill her again, desperate for him to brutalize her virginal flesh.

He stroked the curve of her spine, the swell of her hip, her leg. Steeling himself he put on hand on her shoulder, holding her down. Keeping in mind her request... no her demand he thrust forward hard, pulling her back onto him as he did, holding her down. She cried out at this fierce impaling, exulting in the sudden brutal feeling. Wordlessly she egged him on, driving her body back against his, fucking herself on his pole.

Sensing finally that here was a woman that didn't need him to hold back, didn't WANT him to hold back, he fucked her back, slamming his engorged cock into her tender flesh, drawing yelps of pleasure from her with each thrust, drawing murmured nonsense words past her lips, her hair tossing wildly with each buck, with each slam. Behind her his every muscle stiffened, sweat pouring from his body, dripping from the strong planes of his face to splatter against the upturned peach of her ass, pooling in the curve of her spine as he gave a bestial growl of lust, of release as he flexed, lifting her bodily from the couch with the force of his final thrust as he filled her with his seed, the thick cream seeping out from around the merged flesh of their sex.

Exhausted, he released her staggering back, his cock sliding from her body with an audible pop, a small flood of mixed cream pouring from her distended lips to puddle on the hardwood floor. With a sigh of sublime pleasure she slipped to one side, eyes closed as she basked in the afterglow.

"ah.... Joseph... I am so... gloriously sore. Already my body misses you I think, I feel so hollow, so empty." her manicured fingers trailed idly through the gooey mess of her well-fucked cunt. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Come, bring that beautiful cock here, so I may thank it properly..." she beckoned him, sitting up as he managed to stagger forward. As she took his limp, wet cock in her tiny hands he groaned.

"Lady, I... "he rasped, "Marie, oh God that was great... gently now... oh that almost hurts..." He sucked in a great breath as she took his manhood into her mouth, softly suckling him, cleaning every trace of her from his skin, caressing his now flaccid sack. His eyes closed, he rose to his toes, swearing silently to himself that seemed determined to stir him to life one more time. She stroked him purposefully.

"He is so eager." she told him, "Little Joe, he is not done for the day, I think." she kissed his head, "I like this."

"Oh... A man needs a rest, Marie... " he groaned as she raked her nails gently along the underside of him, feeling a dull aching need swelling within him. "That's unfair..." he protested as she took him in her mouth again. His body ached, his muscles stiff and sore, almost cramping, but his body responded to her touch, to the smell of her, to the sight of her eagerly taking him in.

"One last time, Joseph, please?" she pleaded, "Let us not leave this unfinished..." What did she mean, he wondered at that, but not for long. Having revived his flagging member she leaned back, stretching herself, the sight stirring him to action.

"I confess to being most nervous now. This is the time I want you to be gentle with me, to be careful..." she admitted, glad when he nodded that he understood that much at least. As ready as she could hope to be she rolled onto her stomach, laying lengthwise across the couch, her head down, eyes closed. He watched in fascination as she reached back and slowly spread her tight little ass with her pink nails, exposing the pale pucker of her rosebud too him.

"Please, Joseph..." the murmur of his name with her accent incredibly sexy, "Please, take my rear. I want to feel you in my ass, I want to have you in every way... please..." Her voice was low, smoky, tremulous. No woman had asked this of him, had begged him to sodomize her before, though he had found a few willing to try. The sight of this delicate flower holding herself open for him, pleading for it aroused him in a way her ministrations could not, aroused something deep inside him, and his rod throbbed with need, precum staining the tip.

Well aware that this time, above all others, he could not rush, could not hurry he knelt next to her on the floor, leaning over her, stroking her shivering back, dragging one fingertip through her crevice, over the almost unwrinkled pucker. He nuzzled her back, kissing his way down across her tailbone, kissing her upturned peach cheeks, laving the sweat and cream from her crack with his broad tongue, probing her nether orifice. She shuddered under this intimate touch, moaned as she relaxed imperceptibly, his soft thick tongue pressing into her, tasting her secret place, wetting it. As he worked his oral magic on her derriere his strong hands stroked her legs, her thighs, the backs of her knees, feeling the tension there, feeling her slowly start to relax as pleasure overcame fear. He didn't question why she wanted so badly to do something she was obviously terrified of, he simply did what he could to give her the chance to enjoy it.

"I... I am ready I think..." she whispered, "As ready as I can be... " and he stood, setting one knee on the couch over her legs, straddling her still trembling body. She was wrong, he knew. He dribbled some spit onto her flesh, right into her now faintly open pink eye. He stirred it with one thick finger, pressing inward, pushing the impromptu lube into her. She gasped at the intrusion, her body tightening around him, clenching around the intruder. He waited patiently until her body relaxed a little bit, giving him the slack necessary to work his finger in and out, fucking her softly with his hand as she squirmed under him, getting into it.

Fatigue was the key, he thought, her body must be so tired, so exhausted that it could not fight his member, could not fight his intrusion. She was already loose from the vigorous sex, the body cracking orgasms that had gripped her so furiously, only this tiny bit of resistance remained. Carefully he worked a second finger in, feeling her body feebly spasm against this new intruder before giving up the ghost. Now... now she was as ready as she could be. She mewled questioningly as he withdrew his fingers, admiring the unspoilt flesh for one last time before he loomed over her.

His cock was so thick that even with her cheeks spread wide by her own hands the head of him pressed against the soft flesh, spreading her crevice just a bit wider. He nuzzled the slick head against her opening, feeling it flutter against him helplessly. Cautiously he applied more spit, both to her opening, and to his own shaft, then with a steady push he entered her.

She cried freely as he penetrated her bottom, so much so that he froze with just the head in, her sphincter tightening around him.

"No..." she gasped, "keep going...."

He braced himself over her and let gravity do the rest, sinking into her smoothly now, feeling the velvety caress of her skin against his shaft, the warm wet grip of her ass around his rod as he filled her. In a shockingly short time it was done, his hips met her bottom, his balls slapping gently her fluttering conch, his body pressing hers into the soft cushions as she moaned underneath him. He held incredibly still, waiting, unsure until her hips began to wriggle under him, making small rotation, small circles as she fucked her own ass on his shaft.

"I can feel you... deep inside, filling me..." she moaned, "I can feel you in my cunt almost. It burns... so good, so very very niiiiccceee..." she hissed at the end as he flexed, driving himself just a little deeper into her accommodating body. He groaned when she flexed her tired muscles, gripping him like a soft fist, the friction against his sensitive skin driving him wild.

The fucked slowly, neither having the energy or the urge for the brutal bestial sex from before. Something in her demeanor suggested to him that she would not have objected if he had begun then to rampage through her ass, to slam into her, to drive her into the cushions, but the slow gentility, the soft care they took with one another was enough. He took long slow strokes through her, almost pulling out to the flared head before slipping back inside her, enjoying the 'almost orgasms', the quaking quivering jumps of her body against his, the gasps and moans as he played her flesh like an instrument in an orchestra of pleasure. He was so caught up in her, breathing her in, enjoying the smell of her, the sound of her, the sight of her tossing her head as she luxuriated in what he was doing to her that he almost missed his own orgasm, the sudden watering of his eyes, the sudden shuddery thrust catching him completely off guard as he drained into her, all strength leaving his body in the instant as he collapsed on top of her, barely remembering to brace himself enough not to smother her.

They lay like that, him buried in her for a long time, until the cooling sweat on their skin started to chill them, until the aching muscles screamed in protest. With great regret he pushed himself up, his tender flesh pulling from her body, so worn out that he felt he'd never be hard again, she'd drained the very ability from him. He sat back as she slowly rolled to face him, a catlike smile crossing her lovely pale face, her lidded eyes considering him from across the narrow couch.

"I owe you a meal... and then some..." she purred. It took a moment before she got her feet under her, he watched with some fascination as she started walking to the kitchen, her hips rolling in ways they hadn't when he'd met her, unsteady as her body shuddered it's way through aftershocks. Not wanting to miss a thing he levered himself up and followed her in.

She cooked for him in the nude, simple fare, fast while he sat on the creaky chair and watched, ignoring the faint twitching in his loins. When the food was done she set the plate on the table and straddled his legs, trapping his chubby manhood between their bodies, her feet dangling in the air inches from the floor. She fed him as she talked, on hand working the forkfuls of food, the other gingerly toying with his cock between them, explaining in her faintly accented English.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers