Opposites Attract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"When I was a girl I often heard my sister and her friends talking about sex, as girls do. I was fascinated and often spied on them when I could. One day one of her friends discussed the man she had been with the night before, how very large he was, how he had fulfilled her like no other had. While the other girls complained about too large men and too small, I was entranced by her story, and like a foolish child I decided that night that I would never be with a small man." she smiled, feeding him more while she continued.

"Of course, as I grew older I came to understand that 'large' was hard to define, and again, foolishly I decided that only the largest would do. I studied porn, looked on the internet and came up with what I considered a 'minimum' size, a size which a wiser woman would have rejected as unreasonable. Eventually I realized how silly way being, but by then it was too late, I was too stubborn to 'undecide'. Of course, I realized that I would have to grow accustomed to discomfort, to pain as part of my pleasure, and these things entered my fantasies, just as I realized I could not hope to orally please such a large specimen if I did not practice. So many men I rejected when I found their bulges were too small, and I despaired. I thought to myself that I would have to enter the porn industry to meet my needs... but thanks to you I have been spared..."

"I... saw you in the park yesterday and thought to myself 'there is a man who is likely to have what I desire' and I resolved to speak with you, to see if you really were the man I have dreamed of for so long."

"So," he interrupted, "those two thugs?"

"Chance, I had never met them. Still, I had grown so desperate that I would not have struggled too hard if they had wished to rape me..." she flushed, "I... my fantasies grew very dark over the years as I grew more desperate, until I wished that some 'medium' sized man would reject my desires and force himself on me." she squeezed his cock hard, accidentally.

"Joseph... I... I do not want other men, I want you. It is like I dreamed you into being, and here you are. I will do anything for you, anything to keep you. Please.... please stay with me, be my lover." He looked down into her green eyes, moist with unshed tears.

"Until a larger man comes along?" he asked mildly, not unkindly.

"If that rare day should come I would hope to introduce the two of you, hope that you could share me, that I could have two such specimens pleasing me at once. You would not mind, would you?" she asked hopefully. He laughed, bending down to brush her hair aside and kiss her.

"If that day should happen, well, I'm sure I could be persuaded to stick around at least one last night. More than that and we'd have to see...."

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers