Opposites Attract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. He just...disturbed me," Daniel sighed unable to articulate further. "I need you, Misha," he added. "Please."

"Let's go," Misha growled. All the family had rooms in the hotel. Their absence would be accepted in the circumstances.

****

In their room, Misha barely had time to lock the door before Daniel was in his arms, mouth fluttering desperate kisses in between whispered pleas. In response Misha's hands flew over their bodies, discarding their clothes haphazardly, unmindful of the expensive cloth. He wanted them both naked. Daniel's hands caressed his furred body sending pleasurable sensations to flow through him. His mate was already hard and leaking, an almost irresistible siren-song to the bigger male. Scooping the lithe form, he deposited the most precious thing in his life in the centre of the bed, immediately taking his rightful place between splayed thighs. Daniel was clutching and whimpering as Misha settled himself.

Misha understood Daniel's urgency. A challenge had, at least subliminally, been made and they both felt the same instinctual need for him to claim his mate. A feral growl escaped his throat as he shifted and pushed his weight onto the younger man, aligning their hard members and grinding downwards. The beast within was gratified to feel its mate's equal need. He heard Daniel whimper, his body pulled by the current of their shared passion. Misha traced along the smooth, caramel jaw before allowing his mouth and tongue to caress their way down the vulnerable throat. He sucked hard to a soft cry of encouragement. That was just the first of the marks he would leave on his mate. He continued to travel across Daniel's heaving chest finding the ringed nub and latching on.

Arching his back, Daniel pushed his nipple deeper into the amatory assault. Thrusts of the agile muscle through the ring as well as nips and tugs seemed hot-wired directly to his groin. He released a whine worthy of Misha himself as his mate abandoned the throbbing teat. The sound became a sigh as the bigger male moved to caress the other hard nub. His hands ran along Misha's back and flanks, feeling toned muscle flex and relax as his lover moved over his body arousing, tantalising and soothing in turn. He moaned his approval as Misha sucked and nipped another mark over his heart.

"Mine," Misha growled. "Mine."

"Yours," Daniel ceded, crying aloud as wet heat engulfed his turgid flesh. He arched again, pushing himself deeper into the moist cavern. Moans and mewls spilled from his lips to harmonise with the half-growl, half-whine sounds of pleasure Misha was making around his swollen shaft."Please," he begged, almost inarticulate with the intensity of sensation searing through him.

Another, more guttural, cry left him as he felt Misha's hand slide to fondle his sac and then a slick finger circled his entrance. He writhed to entice the elusive digit to sink inside him and gave a sigh of pleasure as it breached him. He whimpered shamelessly as the older man stroked across his sweet spot. Another finger slid within his eager body, stretching him, even as Misha's mouth continued to work Daniel's shaft. Heat pervaded every cell, its core centring at his groin.

"Please, Misha," Daniel cried, trying to make his burning need understood. "Now, please."

Blazing blue eyes burned into his mate's soul as Misha locked gazes with Daniel. His fawn's eyes were large and black with need and love. With a last, slow, deliberate suck Misha lifted his head from Daniel's flesh. The younger man softly sounded his disappointment in losing one intimate caress even as he shivered with anticipation of the next. Misha's eyes devoured him as he spread his legs wider welcoming the bigger man. He was clearly inviting Misha to mate with him, displaying himself openly and as vulnerably as possible. His eyes never left Misha's as the older male rose up, pumping his own rigid, burgundy-hued flesh.

Misha smiled, and it was a feral smile that he knew sent thrills through Daniel's beautiful body. He positioned himself between the out-flung legs. He allowed his hands to run along the soft, sensitive flesh of Daniel's inner thighs, his fingers reaching higher and higher until they reached his groin. One hand slipped below to teasingly stroke over the younger man's portal and Daniel shivered in delight.

"Please, Misha," he pleaded again.

The older man leant forward, allowing some of his weight to rest across the younger, before catching Daniel's lips in a passionate embrace. His tongue thrust forwards, in imitation of what he was about to do with his aching length. The younger man wrapped his legs tightly around Misha's waist, tugging him forward, urging him to complete their joining. Misha's lips left Daniel's as his tongue trailed down the side of his face and languidly lapped at the vulnerable throat bared to him. His hand reached down between them to position his arousal at the prepared portal.

As Misha's hard flesh finally breached his body, Daniel arched up. He moaned softly at the sharp nip at his throat. His heart pounded as his heightened senses absorbed the heady, almost intoxicating scent of their combined musk and pre-come. With each thrust into his body, Misha suckled at his neck, marking and claiming. His legs tightened around Misha's waist, his hands gripping Misha's powerful back as he tried to buck upwards to deepen the penetration of his body. He wanted to feel claimed and possessed.

"I'll take care of you, precious fawn," Misha rasped.

"Want to feel you, Misha," Daniel panted. He mewled as Misha moved away from his neck, only to nip along his collarbone.

"Not going to hurt you," Misha growled. He wanted as much as Daniel to reassert his claim, but he would not cause his mate pain in the process. With a long moan, he thrust forward again, supporting himself on his arms, increasing his pace incrementally. He felt his body tighten as he moved closer to completion, kissing Daniel with almost bruising force. Throwing back his head, Misha bayed his completion, hips pistoning as he filled his mate's spasming channel.

Daniel saw stars as his orgasm tore through his body in a maelstrom of sensation. He heard a howl of triumph as the older man stiffened with one last, hard thrust. He felt hot bursts of liquid warmth and he moaned his approval as Misha came inside him. He held tightly to the strong, furred body as Misha's hips continued to move, not wanting to lose the intimate connection.

"Love you, Daniel, my precious, precious fawn," Misha husked against the warmth of his mate's throat.

"I love you, Misha, only ever you."

With practiced ease, Misha rolled their bodies to let Daniel nuzzle comfortably, draped over his bigger body. Nature would take its course and he would slip from his haven of his lover's body. But those moments, where their bodies were still as one even after physical need had been sated, were especially treasured. They, as much as their love-making, told Misha how completely Daniel was his and he Daniel's and the older man counted each minute as beyond price. He nuzzled Daniel, scenting satiation and love, and gave a sigh of happiness.

****

Daniel drove out towards the house his latest client had asked be styled. It was out of town and he enjoyed the greenery as he left the city behind. A car flashed passed and Daniel stared after it.

"Idiot," he grumbled after the rapidly disappearing vehicle. As Daniel rounded the same corner he had seen the car take, he desperately slammed on his brakes. The other car was stopped with one door open. He sighed with relief as he came to a halt before he could rear-end the other car. However, he gave a cry of shock and pain as his car was rammed from behind.

"You okay in there?"

A disembodied voice roused Daniel. Dazed, he unfastened his seatbelt and struggled out of his vehicle. He leant heavily against his car and fumbled for his cellphone to call Misha.

"I don't think so, deer," a harsh voice growled as the phone was snatched out of his hand.

Daniel barely had time to register the prick of a needle in his neck before his world went black.

"You know what to do with the car and where?" A shaven-headed man scooped up Daniel's limp form, heading towards the car in front.

"Sure thing, Lel."

"Good. Do it then disappear." Unceremoniously he dropped the unconscious man in his car. He licked his lips. The deer was incredibly beautiful and Lel liked passive bed-mates. However, he now had a package to deliver and a plane to catch. The deer's life was never going to be the same.

****

A throbbing headache accompanied Daniel's eyes finally fluttering open. For a few seconds he lay trying to remember what had happened to him. With a cry of fear, his memories surfaced and he flung himself from the bed. He still wore his shirt, pants and socks, but his shoes were gone, along with his pendant and wedding ring. Sobbing in a mix of fear and anger, Daniel rushed to the door, hammering on it as it failed to open.

It took several minutes for his knocks and shouts to be answered and his eyes opened wide in shock.

"Hello, deer," Merric grinned. "I warned what would happen if luscious venison was left unattended."

"Where am I? What have you done with my pendant and ring? You'll never get away with this; Misha will never stop looking for me." Daniel knew he was babbling, but it seemed the only thing that kept his frighteningly fragile hold on his sanity.

"You are in a location known only to a very select few," Merric replied with a smirk. "Your precious Misha will not be looking for you, I assure you. I'll even demonstrate in the next couple of days how I can be so certain. As to your jewellery...Lel!"

Daniel whimpered as a vaguely familiar, shaven-headed man ambled nonchalantly into the room. This time Daniel knew exactly what he was with, two very dangerous predators; tiger and hyena. He shivered, his body tensing for flight, his instincts screaming for him to run.

"I did not tell you to steal from the deer," Merric growled.

"I didn't think you'd want him to keep things that reminded him of his past," Lel shrugged. "I was going to give them to you. I'll go get them."

The tiger and hyena were face-to-face and Daniel could stand it no more. He did not know where he was or how he could escape but he ran anyway. His legs sped him down an ornate staircase and towards a large set of double doors. With a shrill scream of pure terror Daniel was propelled to the ground and flipped effortlessly onto his back.

"Stupid, deer," Merric snarled harshly. "Still!" he roared, his teeth flashing down and clamping briefly on Daniel's shoulder. A cry of pain erupted and blood welled beneath Merric's eye teeth, but the body instantly froze. He pulled away and Daniel immediately began to struggle again. Merric gave an impatient sound and clipped Daniel's chin with a balled fist. Without effort, Merric pulled Daniel upright and slung him over a shoulder.

Lel gazed sullenly as Merric deposited the unconscious male back on the bed. His tongue slid out to lick his lips.

"Don't even dream about it, Lel," Merric said, his voice harsh. He turned to lock gazes with the man. At that moment there was no veneer of civilisation, just two predators sizing each other up over a single prey.

"Just do him and get it out of your system, Merric," Lel rasped, breaking the eye contact. As strong as he was he was not certain he could defeat Merric.

"I want more than that," Merric purred. "I want him to realise his old life is over and that he belongs to me."

"You'll tire of him," Lel insisted. "Then what?"

"I can bed anyone I chose out there," Merric said, waving a hand loosely. "All the time knowing he is here, waiting for me. When he knows I am all he has, he will want me. It will take time, but I have all the time in the world. His jewellery, get it now," he added with a growl. He watched Lel leave. The man was a good, ruthless lieutenant, but he was a constant challenge. Merric's eyes raked over the limp form in the bed. If he tried to touch the deer, Merric would tear out his throat.

****

Daniel cautiously opened his eyes. There was so sign of Merric. He twitched his nose, no recent scent either. He sat up slowly, wincing at the pain in his shoulder. As his hand reached upwards he noticed his wedding ring back in place. His hand quickly detoured to his throat and found his necklace. He closed his fist around the jewellery.

"Hurry, Misha," he whispered. He eased himself out of the bed. He could feel the bruises from his tumble to the floor and shuddered at the memory of Merric looming over him. The man was too feral, too close to his Chimera and Daniel knew his position there was dangerous. Merric wanted him and so did the hyena, the air had been laden with lust before Daniel had bolted. He took a deep breath. Panic would not help him. His flight had triggered the primal reaction from Merric and Daniel knew he had to try and avoid that from happening again.

Moving to a window, Daniel stared outside. Wherever he had been taken was desert. Pale yellow ground was peppered by tall pampas grass and rocks. Daniel hated it instantly. This was Merric's world, not his. He needed to have faith in Misha. His mate would find him. Misha would not rest until they were back together. He pushed the worry that Merric was so certain of getting away with his kidnap to the back of his mind. Fear was his enemy.

A tap at the door had him back away, staring warily. He cocked his head questioningly at the matronly woman who entered. She was dressed in black and looked kindly, but Daniel was taking no chances. His nose twitched, but he scented only human.

"My name is Lauren and I'm not Chimera," she said, her voice soft and warm. "I'm Master Merric's housekeeper here. He wanted me to see if you were awake and whether you needed anything."

"I'm his prisoner," Daniel said baldly. "Can you give me my freedom?"

"I've been in Master Merric's family as a servant since I was fourteen, nearly fifty years, Master Daniel, he's supported my family throughout my service. I don't question him about the...company he brings here and I won't become party to your ridiculous allegations."

"And so by burying your head in the sand you become party to his debauchery instead, Lauren," Daniel replied, his eyes angry. "I want nothing from you or Merric. I want only to be returned to my husband and family." He turned away from her, deliberately ignoring the sharp intake of breath. Arguing was not the answer with someone who had no reason to challenge a man that they had known since his birth. He hoped something about his or Merric's behaviour would serve to make the older human realise the danger he was in.

Lauren whirled away in a bustle of motion. Part of her was angry that Daniel was making such accusations. However, a small part of her was unsettled. She was human, but she knew there was something about the attractive young man that called to her at an instinctive level. She wanted to hold him and assure him he would be safe. She paused outside the door, breathing deeply and frowned at the sight of Lel still lounging, apparently casually, in a large comfortable chair.

She knew Merric was a ruthless predator in the world of business and commerce and to some extent it also overlapped into his personal life. There had been a few men and women brought to this very private residence. None had stayed long and a couple had seemed more than happy to be leaving. It was something she had never given consideration to before.

Lel, however, was different altogether. She neither trusted nor like the shaven-skulled man. He was too like his Chimera. She always felt he was just trailing behind Merric, taking advantage of the more powerful male's achievements, but also ready to turn against Merric if he displayed any weakness.

"He okay?" Lel asked laconically.

"He's awake," Lauren hedged. "I'll let Master Merric know."

"You do that," Lel smirked. "I'll just stay here in case he wanders out looking for...anything."

Lauren did not like Lel's tone or leering look. She scurried away to inform Merric the young man was awake. She almost ran down the staircase to get to Merric's study. She took a steadying breath and knocked, two fast raps, a two-second gap and three more before she opened the door. She stepped inside and faced Merric. The study held the only contact with the outside world; Merric's computer. There were no phones, no radios and no television reception, although there was a screen attached to a DVD player for Merric. This was isolation and wilderness that seemed to re-energise the man who sat staring impassively ay her, his amber eyes holding a mixture of anticipation and amusement.

"Well?" Merric purred.

"He doesn't want anything," Lauren said. She felt she should repeat Daniel's accusation, but something made her remain quiet. It seemed to irritate Merric.

"He said nothing else?" he questioned, rising to his feet, his eyes almost hypnotic.

"He wants to go home," Lauren hedged, shrugging her shoulders. "I told him I would tell you. Lel is outside his room. I don't like the way he looks when talking of Master Daniel." Although she had hoped using Lel's name would deflect attention from her, she was taken by surprise at the look of dark fury that crossed Merric's face.

"If he touches he will pay heavily," Merric growled heading towards the door. "Prepare a selection of vegetarian snacks and something for me. I'll ensure Daniel eats. He's likely to make some strange allegations. He's recovering from a tragic mental breakdown following a recent trauma. You don't want to listen to everything he says. "

"No, of course not, Master Merric," Lauren demurred. She glanced at the computer as she exited the room. She watched Merric take the stairs two and three at a time and swallowed. There was something going on. Something ugly that was being hidden and for the first time in her service of the tiger-man Lauren felt truly ill-at-ease.

Normally she remained in the kitchen and away from what happened in the main part of the house, emerging only to laden tables with food and drink. She made a decision to watch and listen to everything going on. Ruthlessness in business was one thing, but her conscience would not let her allow anyone to be physically hurt; not even by Merric.

****

"This is the father's home?"

The tall slender brunette eased herself with effortless elegance from her car. She turned to her driver, one of her perfectly arched eyebrows rising quizzically.

"Yes, Monique," the younger man replied. "He's gathered all his sons here to help support one another. Widowed, wife died several years ago, natural causes. He has four sons, all wealthy in their own rights, all solid citizens, no reason to suspect any foul play on their part. All reports indicate Misha and Daniel were a close, loving couple."

"I agree," Monique sighed. "However, it has my hackles rising, Tony."

"Mine, too," Tony nodded.

"Let's see them in their natural habitat," Monique decided. She smoothed invisible creases from her immaculately tailored suit jacket, and brushed at the matching perfectly creased trousers.

"You're perfect," Tony grinned. "You always are." His grin widened as Monique's espresso gaze ran over him; from his unruly curls tied back in a pony-tail, to his layers of flannel shirts, his aged jeans and trainers.

"You will do."

He barked a laugh; which was almost literal. There had been many shaking heads when a French, female Detective Inspector had taken command, especially when she was feline and her direct deputy was canine. However, Monique Raynauld and Tony Jakes had proven to be an excellent partnership, well in tune with one another, and a now had a deserved reputation as the crème de la crème in terms of solved cases. Each of them accepted any suggestion by the other that a case may be more than it seemed. In this one, they both had their doubts. Tony gave a soft growl. If something was being hidden, he was certain they would uncover it. He jogged to catch up with his superior officer and fell in step with her.