Opposites Attract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
967 Followers

Sarah grinned and slid her tongue into the folds of Hope's pussy, lapping at the juices that slowly dripped from it and savouring the taste. Hope writhed with pleasure as her pussy was stimulated deeply by her sister's tongue.

But Sarah didn't keep eating her sister's pussy for long. She gave Hope's clit a few quick licks and then licked up her stomach to her breasts. Sarah gave each nipple a quick lick before latching onto one and sucking it as she teased Hope's pussy with the tip of her cock.

As Hope moaned loudly, Sarah slammed her hard cock deep inside her sister, causing Hope's moan to turn into a scream of pleasure. Sarah grinned as she started thrusting hard and fast, too horn to build up to it.

Hope was writhing and squirming with pleasure, her moans filling the living room. Sarah was moaning loudly as well, their moans were mixing erotically with the wet slapping sounds coming from the thrusts of Sarah's cock into Hope's pussy.

After the blowjob it didn't take Sarah long to feel her orgasm building rapidly, which caused her to moan louder between her panting breaths.

"Shit," Sarah said. "I'm going to cum!"

"Fill me up," Hope said. "Fill my wet pussy with your cum!"

Spurred on by Hope's encouragement, Sarah thrust as hard and fast as she could, the sound of her hips slapping rapidly against Hope's ass echoing around the room loudly. Finally, Sarah slammed into Hope and held there as she came hard, shooting her load into her sister's pussy. At the same time, Hope came, her juices squirting out around Sarah's cock and splashing against her belly and thighs.

Sarah collapsed onto the sofa, landing on Hope, her head between Hope's tits.

"That was amazing," Hope said.

Sarah groaned her agreement and slowly pulled her softening cock out of her sister, falling back onto the floor, tired. Hope joined her and cuddled up with her, pulling the towel over to cover them both up.

"I love you, Sarah," Hope said. "As more than just my sister."

"I love you too, Hope," Sarah said, as she dropped slowly back into sleep.

joshy029
joshy029
967 Followers
12