Opposites Attract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced himself to stay where he was, his golden eyes narrowed with thought as he swirled the ice around his empty glass. His mind was slowly coming up with a plan, he now knew that both Koen and his wolf wanted him. His wolf wanted him more and he knew that. As much as Koen might protest and run he'd never outrun his 'wolf forever and he just needed to be closer to him until the full moon.

He hoped to get into Koen's bed and to get Koen to fuck him before that, before their wolf selves decided it for them, but if he couldn't then he'd take what he could get. But he needed to be close to Koen for that and he wasn't close enough seeing him the few times he'd already seen him.

He also hadn't forgotten Rudi, the current mate and nearly snarled as he remembered that one. HE flicked his loose dark hair over his shoulders, his golden eyes gleaming, he wouldn't take no from her. Only Koen and with a smirk he knew that he wasn't likely to get a real, heart felt no from the red haired wolf. So, he needed an idea, a plan to be around him and the only thing he could think of was to get Koen to shake out his alpha self and claim him as a subordinate. Yes that would work. How would I do that? How do I get Koen to declare himself my alpha? Raul asked himself ignoring a black man's attempt to hit on him as he sought the answer in his empty glass as he set it down and left the nightclub.

He didn't live far away from the nightclub so he just walked towards his apartment as he pondered his problem. He knew Koen and his band were playing in his pub the following night. So he had to do it then, as the full moon was only three weeks away being that they'd just had one. The only way he could think to get what he wanted was through a challenge. But he hadn't seen any other 'wolves around for him to get into a fight with. Raul tightened his will and his lips he would find a way, he would, his wolf was with him on this. They had to get their mate.

12