Opposite's Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers

I looked at him and raised my voice like I never had to him. "MR. PATTERSON, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I don't know who you think you're talking to but you don't scare me in the least. I asked you to come here today and listen to my proposition and to make sure I don't hit your daughter for what she did to our marriage."

I could see Billie behind everyone with almost a grin on her face.

"Now instead of dragging your daughter through the mud, I thought we would divide everything fifty-fifty. The reason for the divorce will be irreconcilable differences. She can have this apartment and everything she bought for it except my chair and my TV. In the next week I'll take whatever else I want and my personal belongings. Tomorrow we will freeze all credit cards and savings accounts. We'll divide all the credit bills and savings except for the motel bill that she paid for last night. I'm not paying half so she could get fucked."

"Don't talk about my daughter like that."

"What if it was your wife? What names would you have had for her? Yeah, the shoe is different when it's on the other foot. Your daughter cheated on me. She deserves much worse than what I'm offering. I can't see where dragging this through a court and hurting the rest of the family would do any good." Actually it was Billie that I didn't want to be hurt if people found out about her sister.

"Kevin, can I say something?" asked Jo.

"Sure, go ahead," I answered.

"We never did anything last night. I was wrong and I can see that now. Is there any way that we can get past this and maybe continue on with our life?"

"The only reason you didn't have sex last night is because you were interrupted too many times. It's the only reason. As far as getting past it, I am past it. I'm through with you and I am going on with my life. I suggest you get your suitcases and gather up what you will need for the week and go live with your folks. I will have my stuff moved out by this time next Sunday and you can have your apartment back. Then you won't have to rent a room the next time you and Paul want to be together."

"That was uncalled for. Paul never did anything to you..."

"He took my fucking wife away from me. Something I will never forget. He knew you were married and it didn't make any difference to him. He has a wife and two kids; you know, the rugrats that you never wanted with me. You tell him that if I ever see him I'm not through with him yet."

Billie spoke, "Dad, I think we better leave before the tensions gets any higher."

"Kevin, if Jo needs anything else during this week, do you have a problem with me stopping by and getting it?"

I wanted to tell her, only if I was home but I knew that wouldn't go over too well. So I said, "Sure, use your sister's key and come while I'm at work."

Jo spoke, "Are you going to tell me how and when you found out all about Paul and me? It's really bothering me?"

"No, I'll never tell you. It's a promise I'll always keep. Maybe when you get married again you will think twice about cheating on your next husband."

Jo walked into the bedroom with a huff and started packing a few things. Billie went in to help her. Mrs. Patterson looked at me and said, "Kevin, you are really a nice person and I'm sorry for the way we treated you. You deserved better. It really is too bad you two couldn't reconcile, but I understand what she put you through and for that I'm sorry."

She had tears in her eyes and I gave her a hug. She was a decent person and knew her daughter did wrong. She told me that she hoped that we - meaning me and her - could still be friends.

In the week that followed, I got a lawyer and we filed for our divorce citing irreconcilable differences. I did take my chair and TV along with the computer. How else would I be able to read my stories? I also took the manly things like tools and such. I left her just about everything else. We each had our own vehicle so there wasn't a problem there.

We took our savings and paid off our credit cards and divided the remainder of the money. Josie tried to contact me a number of times but I would only speak to her through my lawyer. I did see Mrs. Patterson a few times at the store but didn't say much other than a cordial hello.

I went on and lived my life. It was surprising how many female friends a single guy of thirty can have. I chose not to date until the divorce was final. I was always worried about someone looking over my shoulder to catch me doing something wrong.

---------------------

There I was, a single guy eating his ham loaf on the day of his divorce. I looked up and a really sexy woman in a tight blouse and mini skirt came over to my table.

"Hi, there, stranger! Mind buying a lady a ham loaf dinner?"

I looked up and saw that it was Billie. She was no longer dressed like a tom boy but an absolutely beautiful woman.

"I missed you, Kevin. It was hard not seeing you but I knew it was what I had to do. Would you like to have that date you promised me last year?" she smiled.

"Billie, there is no one I would like to date more than you, but I don't think your parents would be too happy with you dating me."

"Just so you know, I told Mom that I loved you and always have. If she ever wanted to see her grandkids then she would have to accept you."

"Grandkids? Are you proposing to me?"

"No," she smiled. "I'm going to screw your brains out and have your babies." she laughed.

"Billie, let's take it one step at a time and we can start with me buying you a ham loaf dinner."

Thank you for reading my stories
Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers
12