Opposites Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to know? I have deep feelings for you. I know you think it can't be possible because we barely know each other. But I feel things for you I can't explain or deny. I just hope someday you will give me a chance to show you those feelings." Jake responded, hoping he hadn't said too much too soon.

"I just don't get it. I feel like this is some kind of a practical joke. I can't help but wonder when I'm going to wake up. I feel things for you too, but we don't exactly match. Not that I don't believe that opposites attract, but its never happened to me before." Sophia said, and Jake suddenly moved from beside her and turned to face her.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips gently. Sophia responded by grabbing the back of his head and kissing him more intently. She flattened herself on the couch and pulled Jake on top of her. Jake moved carefully in between her legs, trying not to jostle her broken leg already on the sofa.

He kissed her again, and trailed kisses down her neck and onto her collarbone. Jake then sat up and pulled Sophia up with him, then he grabbed her crutches and motioned to her bedroom door.

Sophia got onto her feet with Jakes help and the two of them walked slowly towards Sophia's bedroom, Jake being patient with Sophia and helping her along the way. When they had made it to the bed, Jake pulled Sophia's shirt over her head.

Sophia did the same with Jakes shirt and he laid them both down on the bed, kneading her breast with one hand while grasping her hair at the back of her head with the other.

Sophia let out a moan when his thumb passed roughly over her hardened nipple, and Jake pulled away from their kiss and moved both hands to the back of her bra, unhooking it and pulling it off of her. Jake gasped at the sight of her breasts.

They were big full breasts, soft and supple, giving easily under his hands. They felt like pillows with hardened peaks. The dark brown of her areolas turned him on; he had never seen such a beautiful color on a woman's breasts before.

Jake reached down and took a nipple into his mouth, feeling her warmth and hardness. As he worked one nipple with his tongue, Jake pulled and rolled the other between his forefinger and thumb. Sophia wriggled in pleasure underneath him, her hands tangled in his soft blonde hair.

She had never felt this good, and was lost in the feeling of his mouth on her nipples when she felt his hand on her stomach. She was instantly reminded of what she looked like, and became very self-conscious at his hand on her fat. Jake sensed her wariness and looked into her eyes.

"I love the way you look. I love the way you feel. I'm so turned on by this, and I want to see and feel it all," Jake whispered as he rubbed and squeezed Sophia's belly and reached around to grab her love handles.

Sophia just shook her head yes and closed her eyes as he continued to move downward. "Well if he didn't like it he would have stopped by now, so just relax and enjoy it. Even if he leaves in the morning, at least you'll have tonight." Sophia told herself, and relaxed under his weight.

Jake placed kiss after kiss on her stomach, kneading her soft flesh and relishing the way she felt underneath him. His cock was straining against his jeans, but Jake didn't want to move to quickly with Sophia, so he slid off the bed, shed his jeans and got back into bed with her, maneuvering himself alongside her so that he could wrap his arms around her.

"Do you want me to take your skirt off for you so you can sleep comfortably?" Jake asked her, and Sophia realized then that they were done for the night. Dejected, she said didn't say anything to him. Jake sat up and turned Sophia face towards his.

"I had to stop. I want you so bad but I don't want to push you too fast. Please don't shut me out. I just want to do this right," Jake pleaded with her, and Sophia just smiled up at him.

"I would never shut you out. Yes please help me with my skirt. And if you don't mind will you get me a t-shirt to put on?" Sophia replied, and Jake smiled in relief.

He got up and shimmied Sophia's skirt off her hips and over her legs, and walked over to the dresser to find a t-shirt for her to wear.

When she was sort of dressed he returned to her bed and snuggled up to her, pressing his hard on into her ass.

"I'm sorry about that, my brain knew I had to stop, but my body had another idea," Jake joked, and Sophia giggled. She reached over and took her nightly pain pill, and turned to face Jake again.

"Thank you for taking care of me," Sophia whispered, and Jake knew right then he wouldn't be able to leave this beautiful woman, even though he knew there were problems on the horizon.

12