Opposites Detract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have been asking around because he called me on my lie. He knew that you'd gone away and that no one knew where you were. He said that you'd left me, that you didn't want me anymore, that I was all alone. I couldn't help it Frank, I burst into tears. He stepped in and hugged me. I needed a hug so badly I couldn't push him away. After a bit of hugging he kissed me. I'm sorry my darling but I let him kiss me. I so wanted to feel loved."

Frank stopped reading. He was having trouble breathing, overwhelmed by reignited feelings of anger and pain. He forced himself to continue reading.

"I could feel him becoming aroused and I have to confess I was starting to feel a bit turned on as well, but I swear to God Frank I didn't let anything happen. I knew if I gave in and had sex with him again that would be it... there would never be a chance for you and me.

Alejandro grabbed me and started groping between my legs. He called me a slut and other vile names and told me how much I loved it. I moved closer as if I was giving in and then kneed him right in his cojones... as hard as I could. You know how strong my legs are.

Alejandro collapsed moaning and cursing. I went to the front door and opened it. I told him to get out. He didn't move. I kicked his ass until he started crawling to the door. I literally kicked him out. I told him if he ever came back I'd call the cops. I don't think he'll come back Frank. His pride is too hurt... along with his balls.

You're probably feeling mad right now reading this, but Frank, I'm being completely honest. I was tempted but I didn't give in... and if I can resist now I can resist in the future. I'll get counseling my darling, to help me understand why I did what I did... why I'm so weak in this area. But first I'm going to spend to a week with my family . My mom will scream at me for a while when I tell her what's happened but when she calms down she'll help me to find my best self again. You bring out my best self Frank. Alejandro brings out my dark side. I want to be your wife my darling, your Gabby, not Alejandro's slut.

I pray for this every night Frank. I pray you'll forgive me and come back to me safely. I pray for you and I pray for us. Please come home.

All my love, my one and only, Gabby."

Gabby had told Frank the truth in her email but not the whole truth. She didn't tell him just how close it had been. Alejandro had been at his most charming, apologetic, affectionate, comforting. Gabby was lonely, depressed and vulnerable. Being hugged again felt so good and when he kissed her she responded without thinking, opening her mouth to his tongue. His right hand roamed downwards from the side of her face to her breasts. He worked her nipples with his finger and thumb, still kissing her erotically. His hand carried on down over her flat stomach to the inside of her thigh. Alejandro slid his hand up, under her short skirt and started rubbing her pussy.

Gabby moaned, not just from pleasure but also from the conflict inside. She was feeling so turned on but she knew if she let Ale fuck her that would be the end of her marriage, the end of any hope of getting back together with Frank. But maybe that hope had gone already. Her body was betraying her. It would be so easy to give in and let him take her hot and hard. But Gabby wasn't willing to give it all up. She gasped... "No, Ale. No!"

Alejandro had just pulled Gabby's panties aside and worked two fingers into her very wet pussy. He chuckled with satisfaction. "You say no... but your little wet cono says yes... take me Alejandro. You're all mine... my little puta... you belong to me not that big dumb bear who can't take care of his woman."

It was very much the wrong thing to say. All the loving, generous ways that Frank took care of his wife rushed into Gabby's mind. She stepped back which pulled Alejandro's fingers out of her vagina. "He's not dumb Alejandro and he's the most caring husband in the world."

"Whatever, puta. Come to Daddy. Your cunt is mine now you sexy little slut."

Alejandro grabbed Gabby's hair and pulled her towards the apartment. Gabby was on fire, not with lust but with rage. The contrast between the way Frank cherished her and the way Ale abused her had never been more clear or more infuriating. She stepped in close to Alejandro, as if she was going to kiss him again, but instead drove her knee with all her dancer's leg strength, into his most soft and sensitive dangling bits.

Gabby's last emails were short, sweet and simple. "Wanting you. Missing you. All my love. Gabby."

Frank had just finished reading them all when Angela walked in. Glancing at the wall clock Frank saw it was well after 5pm and realized that all the other staff had left. Angela was looking especially lovely. Her blonde hair floated down to a soft blue top which was showing a glimpse of delicious cleavage. Frank forced his eye-line quickly back to Angie's face. She sat, crossing her long, sleek legs under a form fitting skirt that ended modestly just above her knees. Again Frank had to stop himself from staring.

Frank cleared his throat. "What can I do for you Angie?"

"No Frank. You've already done so much for me... for everyone here. I'm wondering what I can do for you."

"That's kind Angie but I'm fine. There nothing I..." Angela interrupted.

"Don't shut me out Frank. I want to help. I know you're a private person... you don't like to talk about personal stuff but sometimes you have to or you'll explode."

"Really Angie, I'm OK."

"You must be hurting Frank. I know what's happened but I haven't told anyone. I think everyone still knows."

"Hmmm... I guess they're all laughing at the dumb bear running off to the woods to lick his wounds."

"No-one's laughing Frank. You've created a family here and we all care about you. Everybody's been working extra hard to make sure the place was in good shape when you came back." Frank felt his throat tighten.

"I've spoken to Gabby, Frank. She's so sorry for what she did. She's devastated Frank. She'd do anything to get you back. It's the first time she's done anything like this and I'm sure it'll be the last time Frank. I was there, in class, when that creep Alejandro turned up. She didn't even say hello, just told him to leave. He started cursing her in Spanish. I don't know what he said but it sounded nasty. Four of the guys in class threw him out. Everyone screws up sometime Frank. You should give her another chance."

Frank shook his head. "You didn't see this." He clicked up Gabby's second email. Angela came round the and stood beside him, reading the message.

"Wow! OK... I can see how that would hit you.. hard."

"She kissed him. She got turned on. Who knows what else they did..."

"But Frank she didn't go all the way. Sure she was tempted, that's understandable. But she resisted Frank... and how!" Angie chuckled. "From the sound of it Alejandro will be walking like a cowboy for days."

Frank couldn't help smiling. "I reckon her legs are stronger than mine. I still love her Angie. I love her so much and I feel empty without her. But I don't think I can ever trust her. She cheated on me, for weeks and she was tempted to do it again."

Angie moved forward and sat on Frank's lap, one leg on either side of his. She stared into his eyes. Without breaking the eye contact she leaned forward and kissed him, on the lips, gently at first and then with more passion. Angie pressed her large, soft breasts up against Frank's chest as she kissed him. She moved forward a little so her tiny lace panties were pressed against Frank's groin and began rocking her hips.

Frank was stunned. He knew Angie was fond of him but he had never dreamed of something like this. His head told him clearly that this was wrong. He was still a married man. But other parts of his body... his lips, his chest and his rapidly awakening cock... told him that this was very right.

Angie broke the kiss, smiled fondly at Frank and stood up. She straightened her clothing.

"I'd better stop now before I can't stop. You see Frank it's very natural to feel tempted. We're sexual creatures, we can't help being turned on... but that doesn't mean we have no control. I know you'd never cheat on Gabby and she's learned her lesson. Even if she is tempted she'll resist. Take her back...be happy together."

Angie leaned in and gave Frank a light kiss on the check. "But I'll tell you this, big guy, if it doesn't work out, I'm here for you... any way you want me." Angie winked, grinned and walked out.

Frank sat as his desk, thoroughly bemused. His half erect cock slowly subsided and his brain started working again. Angie was so right, he had certainly felt tempted. He wasn't so sure she was right about him resisting. If she'd pushed on with her seduction, in his present state he might well have given in to this tall, blonde beauty... so different from his short, brown, firecracker of a wife. He smiled and rubbed his cock. Gabby was so hot, which was a big part of the problem. It was an essential part of her character that he wouldn't want to change. She was spicy, sensuous, spontaneous and he loved that. Her passion had caused her to stray and it could it do so again. They did say, "once a cheater, always a cheater" but Frank didn't believe that. It was too simplistic.

He took a deep breath and started an email to Gabby.

Dear Gabby...

Thanks for all your emails and messages and for being honest with me about your last meeting with Alejandro. You certainly took care of him. I almost feel sorry for the guy. I feel bad that I wasn't there to protect you. If he comes around again I'll most certainly scare him off for good.

I've been building a cabin in the forest near the lake. I took you there once when we were engaged. There's no WiFi or smart phone coverage so you won't be able to contact me. Don't worry. I've got a satellite phone in my truck for emergencies. I reckon I can have the place livable in a couple more weeks and pretty much finished in a month. Yes I know what you're thinking. There are indeed lots of little projects to do which will keep me happy for ages.

The business is doing fine. Everyone here is doing a great job. They don't really need me at all. I'm thinking I might start working part time in town, maybe three or four days in town and spend the rest of the time at my cabin.

When I get back in a fortnight I'll contact you. I can't promise anything but at least we can talk. I really thought our marriage was over until today. Angie came into my office. She sat on my lap and kissed me... I mean really kissed me. I think that maybe she could have had me if she'd wanted to but she didn't. She just wanted to show me how easy it is to be tempted... how easy it would be to give in. She's a real friend and she's helped me understand your behavior better.

I love you Gabby. I think I'll always love you. But I'm not sure that I can bring myself to

trust you and it's not fair to carry on in a marriage where you can't trust your partner. I want to forgive you but deep down I'm still hurting, I'm still angry and I don't know how to get past that. Maybe I should get some counseling too.

Take care of yourself dear Gabby. Give your mom a big hug from me.

Frank.

Late September 2009

Frank spent the night in his home which felt very large, after his cabin, and very empty. The next day he collected all the supplies he had ordered and with a very full truck, headed back to the cabin. Another week of solid work and the house was weather-proof, the roof on, triple glazed windows installed and the superbly solid door in place. Moving the big, wood burning stove inside was a challenge even for someone as strong as Frank but with the clever use of small logs as rollers he was able to set it up and get it going... just in time.

Halfway through his second week the weather turned nasty. A storm blew in from the north west in the late afternoon, with gale force winds and icy temperatures. It didn't actually snow but the heavy rain was laced with sleet and drummed loudly on the cabin's new shingle roof. Frank was fine, in fact he rather enjoyed it. The cabin was snug and solid with no drafts. The wood stove was doing its job, keeping the place toasty. Frank lay back on his bed, reading one of David Gemmell's epic fantasies by the light of a portable gas lamp. He was sipping a lemon tea with honey... coffee kept him awake if he drank it this late. Soon he'd install some solar panels, maybe put a waterwheel in the stream to generate more power. Electric light, a freezer, hot water, music... they'd all be welcome.

As he was settling down Frank heard a thump on his door. He almost ignored it. It was probably just some brush blown by the wind. There was another soft thump. For some reason Frank felt concerned. He went to the door. What if it was a bear? He removed the heavy bar from the door, put his shoulder behind it, just in case, and opened it a crack.

There was a small, sodden figure crumpled on his doorstep and to his horror he realized it was Gabby. Frank flung the door open and knelt down. Sliding his arms under Gabby he lifted her and draped her over his shoulder so he could close and secure the door. He carried Gabby to the stove. She was soaked through and shivering uncontrollably. She was mumbling something but he couldn't make out the words.

Frank knew enough about hypothermia to know that Gabby was in real danger. He quickly stripped off all her clothes and dried her with a towel he had near the stove. The heat radiating from the stove wouldn't warm her core. Shared body heat was the best thing available. Frank stripped off all his clothes and grabbed some blankets from the bed. He sat close to the stove with Gabby in his lap. He wrapped the blankets around them and held her in his arms. She was still shivering but that was a good sign. When body stops shivering and the victim loses consciousness that's when hypothermia can be fatal.

Frank sat there by the fire holding his gorgeous little wife in his arms and thought about what it would be like to lose her. The thought clawed at the back of his throat. Right now he didn't care what Gabby had done he just wanted her to recover and be fine again. What was really important became very clear to Frank, sitting there by the stove, the storm raging around the hut and his naked wife safe in his arms. Even if Gabby had been screwed by a whole ship full of randy sailors she would still be infinitely dear to him.

After a while Gabby finally began to warm up and was able to speak coherently. When she realized where she was she sobbed into Frank's shoulder.

"It was awful. I didn't think I was going to make it. My car got stuck on the fire brake road. I think something's broken underneath it. I started walking and it started to rain. I found the turn off but the weather got so bad. The trees were crashing about and the rain was slashing at me. I was soaked right through and I got so cold I couldn't think straight. I just wanted to find some shelter, lie down and go to sleep but I knew if I did that I'd die. I knew I had to keep on going. I felt so tired... so small. I was going to give up and then I saw a faint light through the trees. Then I saw your truck and the cabin. I remember thumping on the door and then I couldn't stand any more... and that's all I can remember until I woke up here... in your arms... without any clothes on!!

"I had to take off your wet things. It was touch and go there for a while."

Gabby grinned. "Yeah, yeah... any excuse."

Frank's heart leaped to hear Gabby make a joke. She was definitely recovering well. He got up and made her a hot drink with plenty of sugar. Frank reached for his clothes but Gabby objected.

"Don't do that. Please. Come back and hold me some more... or I might have a relapse."

They sat together, sipping their coffees and chatting quietly about nothing in particular.

Frank chuckled.

"What?" Gabby asked.

"I was going to ask if you checked the weather forecast before you left to come up here but that's not the sort of thing you do."

Gabby poked his stomach with her elbow. "I couldn't wait. I read your email over and over. There seemed to be some hope for us. I had to come and find out."

Gabby sat up and turned to face Frank, kneeling between his legs, gazing intently into his eyes.

"Frank do you still love me?"

"You know I do."

"Do you forgive me?"

"I do forgive you Gabby... even right down inside. Almost losing you like that, it made me realize just how much I love you and need you. It's stronger and deeper than the anger or hurt."

"Can you trust me?"

"That'll take time my darling. I know they say forgive and forget but I can't just forget. I still have the image of him using you in my brain... but it's fading and there are other better images crowding it out. Like the image in front of me right now."

The firelight was playing on Gabby's tawny body... her superb breasts curving upwards enticingly. She reached between Frank's legs and took hold of his cock with both hands. It was already semi erect and twitched to life at her touch.

"Do you still want me?"

Frank made a choked sound before whispering. "God yes... so much. But are you up to..."

Gabby leaned forward and cut off his words with a loving, passionate kiss. She moved forward, stretching out her legs out on either side of Frank's body, straddling her husband and positioning his now erect cock where she wanted it. Frank slid his hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her easily, lowering her slowly onto his mighty phallus. Gabby's vagina stretched to allow him in. As always the way he filled her took her breath away.

Frank pulled her ass closer and rocked her on his lap. Her hard, upturned nipples rubbed against his chest. Gabby kept kissing him, even as a wonderful, deeply pleasurable, healing orgasm embraced her body. "Oh Frank... that was so lovely." Gabby murmured sleepily. She was already asleep as Frank carried her to the big bed he had made.

Fortunately, he had also made it strong, as in the morning Gabby gave the bed and her husband a sexual workout that would have broken a weaker bed or a lesser man.

Her orgasmic screams of delight undoubtedly scared off the woodland creatures for miles around.

Later that morning Frank and Gabby were walking hand in hand around the lake. The storm had passed. The air was amazingly pure and the lake, azure blue and sparkling with promise.

May 2016

The lake was looking just as pristine and perfect as Frank sat with his wife on the sturdy jetty that he had built. Her long, shapely legs were bare and her feet trailed in the clear, cold water.

The house behind them was no longer a simple cabin but had been skillfully extended to include several bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom with hot running water and a broad covered veranda. It was still simple and off the grid but now beautifully finished and comfortable.

On the beach a little boy was exploring with single minded determination. He was a big boy for a two year old with thick blonde hair and blue eyes that could outshine the lake. His parents watched him lovingly. Angela rested her head on Frank's shoulder and sighed happily. Frank stopped gently stroking her baby bump and looked at her seriously.

"Are you OK sweetheart?"

"Oh yes my darling. I'm just so, so happy. Happier than I ever thought I could be."

Angela had insisted that they spend their third wedding anniversary at the cabin, she loved it here so deep amid the trees and tranquility. Never in her fondest dreams had she imagined herself here with Frank as her husband, her adorable son playing nearby and their second child growing inside her. She had loved Frank for many years but it had always been with the understanding that he could never be more than her boss and her friend. She had never tried to seduce Frank or come between him and his wife. Marriage was sacred to Angela and any sort of adultery was not in her nature. Even when Frank and Gabby were divorced Angela made no romantic moves until he was ready. She just offered honest friendship and support.