Options Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

Shelly did not immediately answer and Barbara's pulse beat strong and fast. She began to whither with dread.

"God, yes, Babs. It's totally okay!" Shelly laughed and hugged the brunette to her chest. "But what're we gonna tell Maree?"

"The truth. We'll tell her it was great, but we're a couple now and, you know—"

"Yeah." Shelly kissed Barb's hair. Then Shelly giggled, "And what're we gonna tell Stacy?"

"Hmmm, yeah." Barb closed her eyes and snuggled into Shelly's arms. "Shell?"

"Yeah, hon."

"You've had a threesome before, right?"

"Two, actually. Tonight is three."

"Are they different?"

"You mean, different than this? Or different each time?"

"Um, both, I guess."

Shelly thought for a moment before she answered. "Well, they were different than this, and they were different from each other. I guess it matters how the partners are, you know? Like the first one was a little wild, but the second time everyone was very caring and it was, like, very soft and loving. It was really hot, but kinda in slow-mo. And tonight was hot and nasty and a little dirty, you know?"

"Hmmm," Barbara sighed. They cuddled in a tangled afterglow just as Shelly wanted.

"So, how was Stacy?"

"What do you mean?" Shelly asked.

"Well, was she, like wild?"

"Oh, no. Stacy was a little shy and really caring, really sweet." Shelly hesitated.

"It's okay, Shell. I really want to know."

"Okay, Babs. It was, well," she hesitated again. "I guess it was, like 'loving.' She was very loving. I mean, I felt, God, the only word I can think of is 'cherished.' I know that sounds lame. But I haven't felt that special until I was with you."

After a pause, Barbara said, "That sounds really nice. I guess I'm glad that you had that, and that you told me about it. And it happened before we got together, so it's, you know, it's okay. But we should tell Stacy that we—you and me—are a couple now." She rolled on her back and nuzzled Shelly's neck.

Shelly gazed at Barb's nipples and enjoyed the growing blush in the stiffening flesh. Then she felt Barbara's lips on her throat and her eyes fluttered shut.

"Okay, baby," Shelly sighed.

"Yeah, so if she wants to be with me," Barb whispered into her ear, "she'll have to be with us both."

Barb snuggled into her lover's embrace and closed her eyes. Shelly thought of Stacy. Did she want to share Barb with someone else? If so, would Stacy be the right person? She smiled when she remembered how caring and gentle a lover Stacy was. Shelly had her answer.

Shelly looked at Barbara's face, so peaceful and lovely in the dim light. Barb's breathing grew deep and steady. Shelly stared at the brunette's luscious lips and wondered how it would be to kiss her while Stacy pleasured Barb in other ways. Then she wondered how it would be to watch Barb and Stacy kiss from between Barb's thighs, to hear Barb moan into Stacy's mouth as Shelly tongued her lover to orgasm. Maybe she could be fingering Stacy at the same time . . . .

A plan formed as she held Barbara. Shelly drifted off to sleep with a smile.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers