Options Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

"Hailey?" she whispered.

Hailey sat up, startled.

"Stacy?" she asked in a groggy voice. "You okay?"

"No, Ah mean, yeah, but . . . Ah, Ah can't sleep."

She heard Hailey's smile in the darkness. "You want a glass of water? Maybe some warm milk?"

"Nah," she chuckled. "Can Ah, uh, sleep with you?"

"Stacy, we agreed that we wouldn't—"

"Nah, Hailey. I mean, well, would you just . . . hold me?"

Hailey thought for a second then pulled the sheet back. "C'mere, baby."

Stacy crawled into bed, stole one of Hailey's pillows for her head and stuffed the one she brought between her knees. She snuggled her tight, smooth bottom into Hailey's lap.

Hailey straightened the thick braid between them and asked, "Comfy?"

"Mm, hmm!"

Stacy felt an arm around her waist and toned legs pressed against the length of hers. Hailey's tummy and chest warmed Stacy's back. Hailey slipped one arm under the pillow and the girl's head and with a couple of shifts she found a comfortable position spooning with her new friend.

Hailey sighed as she inhaled the aroma of Stacy's hair. It tickled her cheek and surrounded her with a clean vanilla scent. "G'night, Stacy."

But Stacy did not hear. She was already asleep, a contented smile on her relaxed face.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers