Δράκος, or A Story of Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leejames
leejames
86 Followers

She hesitantly opened her lips to let his tongue dip against hers, and she shuddered at the way her body openly responded. She could feel the barely restrained passion in his body, feel his tightness against her, positioned over her entrance, but he held himself back, instead trailing lingering kisses down her throat and to her chest, taking each nipple one at a time and licking it until she rose against him in desire, arching her back to get closer. He nipped and bit, then licked the spot to soothe the pain, and Layra found herself unbelievably aroused by the slow torture.

He went down to her center, lowering his head between her legs, and kissing her inner thighs until she was thrusting against him, asking for more than just the teasing stimulation he was giving her. He smiled and pressed his forked tongue against her, and she cried out in ecstasy at the first lick, never having been touched that way. He continued to lick her over and over, getting her close, then finally, when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, he dipped his tongue inside of her and swirled it around, letting her finally come to that crest of release. Her body shuddered and she cried out, arching her back even higher, her hips gyrating, and the flush of passion spread across her chest. He sat back and let her body subside, her cries becoming gentle whimpers, until at last she opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled at her and she smiled shyly back, and he moved back to her, kissing her, letting her taste herself on his tongue, and teasing her breasts to arousal, until she was flushed again and her breathing heavy.

He positioned himself before her, watching her face, and though she looked terrified, she did not move away. In one swift motion, he thrust inside of her, feeling the tear of her innocence and the pain of her screams as she was taken. He tried to let her adjust to his thickness and length, let her get used to her body being invaded, and when she lifted her hips a little, shifting some, he let out a heavy groan, thrusting inside of her gently. As she continued to respond, somewhat awkwardly, he smiled down at her, and was rewarded with a shy smile in return. Soon, his thrusts reached his full length, and he pulled her body up tight against his, teasing her with short shallow strokes and then deep ones that had her cumming on him again and again. He delighted in the tension of her body, the feeling of her breasts, her enthusiasm as she got more and more into it, asking for more and more of him, and the way she cried out when she neared orgasm.

He looked into her blue eyes, watching her carefully, and stopped, pulling them both up into a sitting position, staying buried inside of her. She leaned against his chest as he reached around took her hair, gently beginning to unbraid it. She looked at him questioningly as he did.

"Do you fully submit yourself to me?" He asked her gently. She nodded, slowly at first, then more enthusiastically. He smiled back at her and finished taking her hair down, letting the long golden locks flow more freely. He lowered her back onto the bed, and continued to thrust into her, growing more and more intense at the friction between them and the cries and moans that she emitted. He felt that familiar tightening and thrust into her hard, farther than he had before. She cried out as she orgasmed around him, and they fell together into a heap. He watched as she fell asleep.

*****

Layra woke up and stretched, and knew something was terribly, terribly wrong. She looked around for Jareth and saw he was a ways off. They were by the pool at the end of the tunnel in his cave, but everything looked so small, even him. She peered at him, trying to figure out why everything was different. She went to brush her hair back and felt something scrape what should've been her scalp...but...it wasn't. There was no hair, just...scales? She looked down and saw long, beautiful golden legs, a broad, strong chest, and sharp, pointed talons. She quickly flexed and felt giant wings come out beside her. She tried to run over to the pool to look at her reflection, but on all fours, she more or less waddled over. When she did look in, she saw staring back at her the most beautiful golden dragon with clear, blue eyes. She stared at herself, shocked. She'd become....a dragon?

She looked around for Jareth again, and saw him watching her. She snaked her head over to him as if to grab him, but something about his face warned her. She glared at him, furious and terrified. "What did you do to me?!"

He looked at her surprised. "I did nothing to you, per se. You chose it for yourself. In your submission comes complete freedom."

She looked at him, not fully understanding.

"You became a dragon because I am a dragon. We are a bonded pair now, we are mates. You became that way so we could be together in every form. Though I think you may be a water dragon, instead of a fire one, like me." He smiled, nodding towards her. "And just as I suspected, you are the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen."

A ball of fire filled the room for a moment and he morphed himself, the large black dragon still larger than her slender golden form. "You can morph back and forth as you choose, I'll help teach you. Of course all your readings in my library will have given you some education." He watched her, carefully, and she felt herself melting at the fire in his eyes. He rubbed his nuzzle against hers, and though she still felt fear, she suddenly felt the freedom he had said. The skies were hers, she had no one to answer to, she was a free creature. She looked back at Jareth, and smiled a toothy grin. Well, maybe one person to answer to.

He smiled back at her, and morphed into his human form, and at a word he said, she did, too. Feeling suddenly very small, but not too uncomfortable, she fell into his arms as he closed them around her.

"I told you, my little darling. I would give you the greatest gift."

THE END

leejames
leejames
86 Followers