Or Die Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit him, a little harder than she had previously, his spine arching as her sharp teeth pressed into his neck to leave red marks. She pushed her feline nose against his skin, then let her long tongue flop out of her mouth, adding her viscous saliva to the profane mix of sweat and sexual juices. She was almost shivering with glee as she tasted the salt on his warm skin, her eyelids drooping as she composed herself enough to draw back, wetting her full lips in anticipation as she gazed down at him like a lion preparing to eat a gazelle.

"Humans really don't have any sense of smell to speak of, do they?"

"What do you mean?" Boyd gasped, feeling her furry palm slide down his chest towards his erection.

"The air is full of it, you're sweating hormones, I can taste it on your skin. You'd better take a long shower before we go anywhere we might encounter other Borealans, they'll be able to smell me on you from a mile away, it would be like walking around with a neon sign hanging from your neck that read 'I let Lorza come all over my face'."

"That's..." He winced as she traced his abs with her hooked claws, crawling her fingers inexorably downwards.

"Arousing?" Lorza suggested as she reached his member and wrapped her silky fingers around it. Boyd pushed into her palm, the delicate hairs tickling his tender glans, damp with sweat and his welling precum.

"I was going to say obscene."

She leaned closer and sucked his ear into her mouth, catching it in her teeth and chewing softly, gripping him more firmly in her hand as he squirmed.

"It turns me on," she whispered, "like I'm writing my name on your forehead in marker." She pinched his ear a little harder, feeling him wriggle and giving his aching member a gentle stroke, the contrasting sensations boiling his brain in his skull. "You like it too, or you wouldn't be this hard."

He fumed, red-faced as she let the weight of her mammoth breasts rest on his chest, the pliant fat deforming and spreading as she murmured her obscenities in his ear. "You know, the more honest you are, the better I can make you feel. Now try to keep still, I want you to blow your load in my throat."

His eyes lost focus and rolled back into his head as she started to slowly pump her fist, watching his expression intently as her fingers caressed his throbbing shaft. She grinned, and ducked beneath the cover of the sleeping bag, out of view as Boyd anticipated the touch of her lips around his cock. She kept him waiting for a few more seconds, keeping him on edge as she stroked and breathed warm air on him, finally relenting and pressing her soft lips against the tip of his erection. He gasped, somehow not being able to see her under there made it all the worse, as if the sensitivity of his skin had been amplified. She crawled her lips down his shaft, the smooth warmth of her inner cheeks caressing him as she went, and her long tongue lapping at his sensitive underside as it coiled its way towards the base.

Her lips kissed his belly, her slippery tongue reaching down to stroke his balls as her lubricating saliva leaked from her hot mouth in strands, dampening his pubic hair as her rough organ grazed its sensitive tip. He felt her throat muscles grip him, smooth and slimy, drawing him deeper into her gullet as she swallowed and her flesh massaged him in waves.

He gripped the fur on her head as she began to bob on his shaft, pushing down to wrap her lips around the base of his member to take him as deep as he could go, then withdrawing to trap the tip in her mouth and paint it with her tongue. The warmth and pressure were intolerable, filling him with a seething heat that made his skin prickle, as if static electricity was arcing between his hairs. Her sinuous tongue coiled like a snake, wrapping his member with its slimy surface, the rough muscle massaging him like fingers as she moved. He bucked reflexively, this time she allowed it, holding still and letting him fuck her mouth as his glans scraped the back of her throat.

She cupped his balls in her furry palm, squeezing softly as he went, her other hand resting on his taut belly and letting her sharp claws prick him. Her fingers were matted with her thick, bubbling saliva, lubricating his shaft and making it slippery. They were going to have to burn this damned sleeping bag once they got back to civilization, there was no salvaging it after everything they had subjected it to.

He winced as her throat tightened its grip on him, as if she were attempting to swallow his member, firm muscles squeezing and pulling beneath her slick flesh. She was deft and careful, never catching him with her rows of carnivore teeth, as sharp as knives but kept safely clear of his throbbing erection as she maneuvered it around in her mouth using her tongue to guide it.

He thrust into her, Lorza keeping still as he rolled his hips instinctively, her drool flowing freely around his cock as he plunged her throat. On an upward thrust she grabbed his hips suddenly, wrapping her hands almost completely around his lower body, claws pricking his ass as she held him there. As if to demonstrate her previous statement about Borealan lung capacity, she took him deep into her twitching gullet and kept him there, her grip on his hips preventing him from driving himself deeper or wriggling free of her hold on him.

It was as tight as her loins, her throat muscles rippling and milking him as they tried to reject his intrusion, Lorza already surpassing the limit that would have caused a human to gag and come up for air. A minute became two, her slick flesh enclosing him like a fist gloved in wet silk, trembling around his member as the intense suction threatened to draw his emission from his very body. He gritted his teeth, his fingers tugging at her fur, in danger of losing control before she even ran out of air. It turned into a competition, who would fold first? Would Boyd succumb and release into her waiting mouth, or would she reach her limit and free him in order to take a breath?

Her hold on him grew tighter, her curved, black claws pressing into the meat of his butt as she held him suspended off the deck. Finally she relented, lowering him to the floor and sliding her lips off his cock, taking a deep breath and allowing the mass of thick saliva to slough out of her mouth to coat his thighs and belly. He felt her hand grip his shaft, eager to keep him on edge as she recovered, running the fleshy pads on her the tips of her fingers through the gooey mess and letting it mat her fur as she stroked him.

"You're full of surprises Mister Boyd," she chuckled, "I didn't think you'd survive that."

"You underestimate humans," he gasped, failing to mask his excitement as she circled the tender head of his glans with her finger.

"I guess I will have to test your limits then, in order that my estimations be more accurate."

He felt her warm lips press around his head again, taking him into her mouth and battering him with strong, smooth strokes of her impossibly long tongue. It coiled and weaved, wrapping his shaft and caressing, squeezing rhythmically while its tapered tip sought out weak points to tease. Boyd felt as if his legs were melting into jelly, bursts of prickling pleasure flowing up through his spine and spreading to the tips of his fingers and toes as if he were the conduit for some kind of raw, sexual energy.

She combined her roving tongue with the intense suction of her throat, driving him deep into her mouth and coating him in her viscous saliva, her pace becoming ruthless and eager as she sought to bring him to the limits of his endurance as quickly as possible. Almost immediately he felt the urgency of an impending climax rising in him, his heart fluttering in his chest as he gripped handfuls of her fur as if it might somehow lessen his torment, her smooth lips raking up and down his aching shaft.

He pushed up off the deck and into her throat, his willpower failing him as he gave in to the animal desire, feeling a wracking pulse of raw pleasure tear through his nerves like an electric shock. His cock twitched and jumped, Lorza trapping it securely between her lips as he started to come, his ejaculate flowing from his member in great spasms that seized his muscles and blinded him with dancing points of light. She swallowed greedily as it came, the muscles of her throat drawing more out as they rippled across his sensitive skin, wringing his shaft with her tongue to prolong his orgasm.

She wrapped her furry hands around him again, holding him like a doll as she drank, his emission hitting the back of her throat and filling her mouth as each pulse of his member ejected a fresh wad of his essence into her waiting maw. She eased out the last few drops with her fist, pursing her lips at the tip as she drew back, releasing him to lie breathless in the sleeping bag.

"Not quite so resilient now," she said, licking her lips with her pink tongue. She crawled back up, her head slipping out from inside the sleeping bag as she fell heavily to lie beside him. She watched him intently with her ice-blue eyes, a smirk on her face as he recovered, enjoying her handiwork as he covered his face with his hands. She pried his fingers away gently, careful to avoid cutting him with her hooked claws, seeing his red face and grinning. "You look mad, going to get me back for that?"

"Just you wait," he grumbled.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it," she replied as she tickled his exposed chest with her claws. She drew shapes in his skin, leaving red trails and seeming to find the phenomena amusing. "You have such smooth skin, I thought it looked strange at first, but it feels kind of nice to touch." She rubbed his sweat between the pads on her forefinger and thumb, as if testing its viscosity. "It gets hot and damp when you exert yourself, it glows red when you're aroused, like a beacon that broadcasts your desire." She shuffled closer to him and dragged her rough tongue across his throat, watching with amusement as he squirmed, his erection still stiff and prominent despite his recent climax.

Lorza draped her arm across his chest and waited impatiently for his refractory period to end, prodding at him as if he were some specimen on a dissection table, chuckling as he attempted to bat her giant hand away.

"You're insatiable, wait just a few more minutes, jeez."

She relented and leaned her face into the nape of his neck, her breath warming his skin as she nuzzled contentedly.

"I like this, I've missed being intimate with my pack. Humans are usually so distant, they live and work together but they behave as if there's an invisible barrier enclosing them at all times. They never touch each other, never get too close, unless they're mating of course. And you don't do that nearly as often as you should."

"That's kind of a broad generalization, but I don't expect many people to be immediately comfortable with having a giant alien invading their personal space, no."

"You like me though, right?" Lorza asked as she drew a circle on his chest with one of her curved claws. "You like being close to me, like me touching you?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"I like to hear you say it." She watched him expectantly with her blue eyes, her chin resting on her hand as she stroked him with the other, her round ears tracking him. He felt embarrassed suddenly, his face reddening despite himself, and she beamed at his reaction.

"How about I just show you instead?"

He tugged at her fur, trying to roll her over onto her belly with some difficulty, and Lorza watched with amusement as she let him struggle for a few moments. Eventually she rolled onto her front, her face resting on the soft pillow that was sewn into the sleeping bag, and peered over her shoulder as Boyd crawled around to position himself behind the mound of her butt. Her tail waved in the air as he sank his hands a good inch into the two ample globes, the doughy fat spilling around his fingers as he kneaded, Lorza tensing the taut muscles beneath as she felt him probe.

"What are you doing back there?"

He tapped her inner thigh with one hand, and she parted them obediently, making room for him so that he could press closer to her. He leaned on her rear, it was like two beanbags squashed together, there was probably more mass in one ass cheek than in his entire torso. Her lower body was so powerful. It wasn't just the fat that she stored in her wide hips that gave her that signature, pear-shaped figure, but the muscles that were required to hold up and propel such a massive animal. It gave her butt a springy sensation when he tapped it with his hand, like there was rubber beneath the insulation. She looked over her shoulder again, narrowing her blue eyes.

"If you're going to do something that will blow me away, then you'd better-"

He cut her off, taking the base of her long tail in his fist and tugging it sharply. Lorza groaned, biting her lip and raising her hips off the deck, reacting strongly to his firm grip. He couldn't reach her hair in order to pull it, and so he had grabbed whatever was in range, but apparently having her tail pulled really got her attention.

"Did that hurt?"

"Fuck no," she growled lasciviously, "do it again."

He gave her another hard tug, and he felt her thighs tremble, her ass rising into the air again as if in invitation. She must have a nerve cluster at the base of her tail or something, or maybe it really was equivalent to pulling human hair? In any case she liked it, and he was enjoying her reaction.

He slipped a hand between her thighs, probing into the soft fat and fur to seek out her loins, feeling warmth and dampness on his fingertips as they grazed her labia. He slipped a finger inside, this new position making her somehow even tighter than usual, he could barely get one finger inside without her quivering passage crushing it. She wriggled, her wide hips shaking and her ample butt wobbling as she repositioned herself, Boyd shuffling closer on his knees now that he had gotten his bearings in this mass of meat and fluff.

He pressed his aching member against her flushed lips, rubbing the head up and down her vulva, feeling the shivers rush through her body as he held onto her tail for purchase. He let her flowing juices glaze it, then poised with it pressed up against her twitching entrance, feeling her fever hot loins tremble with anticipation. Just as she turned her head to complain, he pulled himself forward, yanking her tail and driving his member up to the hilt.

Lorza arched her long spine, yowling like an angry cat, her tense body slowly relaxing to lie limp in the sleeping bag as her powerful pelvic floor muscles undulated around his shaft. She buried her face in the pillow, sinking her teeth into the plush material, her claws puncturing it as she grumbled to herself incoherently. Boyd drew back again, feeling her walls cling to him with clammy heat, sucking like an eager mouth as her nethers tried to draw him back inside. Again he used his hold on the base of her furry tail as leverage, giving it another harsh tug and slamming his member into her reaches, to be welcomed by her satin flesh as it caressed his length. Her body was luxurious, soft and firm in all the right places, at once doughy and muscular. Her fur was lush and silken, endlessly inviting to his human fingers, sharing a bed with her was as luxuriant as sleeping in a pile of mink coats alongside a woman whose assets would have made even the most developed human envious.

He found a slow, heavy pace, giving it his all as he buried his throbbing member in her sopping tunnel. She shivered contentedly with every thrust, pushing back to meet him, driving him harder and deeper than he could muster on his own. Pulling her tail like this made her oddly compliant, not quite submissive, but her change in attitude was noticeable. Gone were the smirks and jokes, now she was face-down in a pillow, matching his rhythm with a lust and eagerness that went beyond her usual enthusiasm.

He took the opportunity to grope her copious ass with his free hand, mauling it with cruel indifference as they moved together, her insulating fat as soft and as yielding as wet clay. He played with her tail, feeling her insides tighten around him whenever he gave it a tug, slick walls pressing together to enclose his member in a prison of hot flesh. Her juices leaked from her glistening loins, dangling in thick strands and matting the silky fur on her thighs and mound, the obscene sounds of their messy union rising to his ears.

She began to roll her hips, grinding against his shaft and driving him against her walls at new and exciting angles, his rigid member scouring her smooth insides and driving a grunt from his lips. Every inch of his skin was being stroked and squeezed by her velutinous tunnel, her emissions glazing it in a syrupy concoction, a blur of sensations and mingling pleasures that filled his brain with a kind of happy haze. He shook his head, trying to banish the fog of lust that threatened to cloud his mind, he had her on the ropes and he wasn't about to let this opportunity pass him by. This time he wanted to see Lorza panting beneath him, covered in their juices, hiding her face with her furry hands as she recovered from an embarrassingly powerful climax.

He yanked her tail again, hearing her curse in Russian, turning her head to glare at him over her shoulder. Rather than the scorn he was expecting, he saw that her blue eyes were unfocused, lids drooping as she peered over her shoulder at him with an expression of longing and furious carnality. Her look invigorated him, a fresh fire rising in his chest as he redoubled his efforts, hitting her from behind with all of the force that he could muster. Evidently it was not enough for her, and he felt her tail coiling around his waist, tightening like a noose and pulling him to drive him deeper into her most intimate reaches.

A rumbling purr rose in her throat, like a happy lioness, the shuddering in her massive body teasing his cock as her narrow passage wrung him with enough force to make him gasp. Between the two of them they slammed together with enough of an impact to bruise his hips, her rotund ass clapping against his belly and jiggling as her supple fat absorbed the shock of their fervent coupling.

He kept his hold on the base of her furry tail, wrenching it as he used it for purchase, each pull sending a rolling shiver down her spine that culminated in a wanton growl or a fresh bite into the now shredded pillow.

"Fuck Boyd, I didn't know you had it in you," she mumbled. Her voice trailed off as he hit her again, giving her another harsh yank and slamming his member into her burning tunnel, her hips leaving the floor to drive against him and take him deeper. She was so tight now, her loins were holding on to him like a vice. Even the torrent of thick, gooey liquid that escaped from her hole to coat her thighs and fall to the sleeping bag in globs was not enough to lessen the friction.

"D-Don't slow down," she pleaded, her tone surprising him. "I need this..."

Every word out of her mouth just made him harder, every twitch and shiver that passed through her voluptuous body goaded him on, kindling the fires of his lust. He increased his pace, hammering her as she yelped with glee, her voice muffled by the pillow that she was currently biting. Downy feathers flew from the stuffing as she tore into it, her teeth and long, hooked claws penetrating deep inside it. Boyd had to wonder if that might be how she would treat a partner were she less restrained. When the recruits talked about the scars they got from their encounters with Equatorials, was this what they were subjected to? Something about it set his heart racing, though he would choose the more careful and considerate Polars over the Mad Cats any day.

1...1617181920...22