Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 02

Story Info
Saurian seduces an earth engineer.
3k words
4.39
22.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Saurians and the single Autopilot== Ch.1

“Here” she said tracing the circuits of the main induction lines. The second engineer watched the female Saurian’s hand and understood what she was saying.

“I see so by powering up the reaction chambers to super conductive levels your space drive is made many times more efficient and more powerful to boot!” Second engineer William exclaimed.

“Are you ready for the shake down voyage?” She asked.

“Is Lt. Mcgivvers aboard yet?” The second engineer wanted to know.

“Yes, she boarded some time ago.”

“Then we should close up these maintenance hatches and begin at once.” William concluded.

The Saurian deep space module accelerated under power from her conventional space drive engines. The engines quickly moved her out of her parking orbit and out into the cold emptiness of interplanetary space.

The space ships of most of the interstellar traveling races all had two types of engines the first an engine designed for use in normal space which could drive them at only some portion of the speed of light and a second for crossing the vast distances of interstellar space in the blink of an eye known as a Point Drive which folded space, but was disrupted by gravity and useless inside a stellar system hence the need for a conventional engine. The Saurian vessel that Lt. Mcgivvers and William were aboard for the demonstration of human computer systems interfacing with Saurian navigational systems would be run inside the stellar system and so would rely solely on her conventional engines.

The ships new human made autopilot was in control through out this stage of their journey. The ships newly installed system worked so flawlessly, the Saurian captain lost interest in monitoring its performance. “I am gong to the wardroom.” He stated, “Call upon me at once should you have any need for me. I will be studying your porn files, again. Tell me, are you and the female officer you brought aboard with you going to be mating soon? Are you experiencing any discomfort at not being able to mate for so protracted a period because of the lengthy duty shifts in preparing the ships Human-Saurian hybrid technology?”

The junior engineer cringed. The Saurian obsession with human sexuality was embarrassing enough as is, but the captain’s timing couldn’t have been worse. Since his last few sentences were spoken just as Lt. Mcgivvers had entered the command deck. The Saurian engineer made a sharp hiss, had she been human it would have instead been a quiet cough.

“Oh yes.” The captain said realizing his mistake. “Where are my manners, we were informed that discussing explicit sexual behaviors is a taboo topic amongst you. I apologize for any offense I may have offered. I do beg your pardon.” He finished and he stepped off of the command deck.

Mcgivvers giggled as she slipped into the captains vacated seat and looked at the young human engineer “So tell me Will how is your discomfort going? Needing to mate at all times must be such a burden.” She gently chided. “I so wish all those porno files had never fallen into their hands. At least Doctor Phillips was able to get them to understand that talking about porno in polite company is forbidden.”

“Yes Ma’am, now if only we can convince them we are not always in some kind of constant state of mating frenzy.” William offered. Though truth be known he wouldn’t have objected to a roll in the hay with the Lt. Mcgivers all the same!

Mcgivvers giggled and said. “If only! Though you wouldn’t know it from what I hear about Daniels and Macsten. She was in the officer’s mess yesterday and…” She droned on at some length with all the details and gossip.

The irony was that despite his protestations to the contrary about human mating frenzy that as the Lieutenant spoke at length about the latest scuttle-butt aboard the Prometheus the second engineer was thinking about how to have sex with her.

Will listened with only half an ear, gossip just didn’t interest him. Instead he read with great interest all the self diagnostics on the computer console that he had installed to run the Saurian ships navigational systems. So far the earth expedition’s offer of technology exchange was working well. The earth computer systems were much more refined and robust in performance then the Suarian’s own. Unlike the data file exchange the two races had made this was going letter perfect.

A deal had been struck, the Saurians would trade one of their FTL Point Drive equipped ships in exchange for the Prometheus. Now all that had to be hammered out were the technological details, like the compatibility issues that they were here to work out with this flight.

When Mcgivvers finally ran out of chitchat she checked the navigation and autopilot, satisfied, she left to report in to the captain. At least that’s what she said, more then likely she was off to talk his ear off too.

The two engineers one human the other not, remained on the command deck long after the officers had left. She politely didn’t speak of humans and sex, and instead asked about him. He told her of how he had gone into the interstellar flight program, of the endless training that had honed him and his skills, making the crew of the Prometheus the best and brightest that humanity had to offer.

And that during the 21 months of relative time spent in travel across the depths of interstellar space they had kept themselves sharp, spending time in the ships gym doing gymnastics, swimming and even engaging each other in all manner of marshal arts to keep their skills honed. Though he didn’t mention the reason was so that the Prometheus’s crew could kill in hand to hand combat should it come to that.

“And the Prometheus is such a grand vessel your swimming pool is a marvel I had not dipped my tail in so very long.” She commented

“The Prometheus is one fine ship, I agree But it’s really not a swimming pool, we need vast quantities of water for the hydroponics systems and we recycle all the water so it only makes sense to use the water storage system for more then just storage.” He said with no small amount of pride in his voice.

Ordinarily Saurians think of sex very little. Their prurient interest in human sexuality was really just a matter of their amazement that such a thing could be. It was to them a bit like learning of a race of creatures that could defy gravity or turn invisible.

So there was a genuine irony that as the human second engineer spoke on at length about the Prometheus the Saurian was thinking about how to have sex with him.(See Appendix 1)

==The Shower Scene== Ch.2

I need a human name the female Saurian engineer thought. After a few moments she came to choose Doxy and with that she then practiced her giggle again. She made sure to do this alone as Lt. Mcgivvers had thought the Saurian engineer’s exact imitation of her giggle was done to deride her. Doxy, had no such intention of mocking the Lieutenant but rather because she had noticed how it always caught Will‘s attention and put him at ease with Mcgivvers.

Human speech was so limited in the sounds their small nearly immobile (by Saurin standards) tongues could produce but were ever so easy for Doxy to replicate. But which was why the Suarian’s had so quickly learned the human language while only those humans who were expert linguists could speak any of the Saurian language at all.

Doxy then turned her thoughts on to how she could make her self appear to be more like that of a sexually desirable human female. The two species were similar after all, two arms and legs a head atop. Her eyes, tiny nose and face were close to the human’s in appearance. (And truth be known Saurian women have remarkably lovely faces with clear smooth complexions the coloring of which they can change like a chameleon.)

But that is where many of the similarities ended. Her scales along the arms and legs would be unattractive she thought. And where a human female’s genitals were found she had an egg chute and that was not the same at all. And besides her leg scales her feet bent upward at the claws and would never do. She reviewed some of the human porn files and studied one in which the women wore garments of many sorts rather then being completely bare. The vid revealed that these garments could often be considered an enhancement to feminine sexual desirability. This gave her engineer’s mind an idea!

She examined the inner lining from the vacuum armor she wore during Extra Vehicular Activity. The tight shiny PVC suit covered her from the upper neck to foot, except in those areas she had cut away to expose various elements of her anatomy. She had cut away most of the abdomen below her swim bladder. Areas off both the shoulders were removed as well. The back of the suite had been cut away largely and tapering to reveal the tip of the cleavage of her lower hips, the stretched rubber concealing the angular bony narrow hip structure and giving it instead a more rounded human appearance. She folded her flexible tail up into a pretty fair approximation of human butt cheeks to complete her hips.

Though she had no navel she had taken some of her silver jewelry and pierced her skin into a small fold in just the right place. She was unconcerned about the skin piercing because she would just molt away that skin at a later time.

She inflated her swim bladder and because of the span of cord she had wrapped behind her neck, crossing over her chest, then behind her back and finally tied down to her legs at the crotch anchored her bladder causing it to form two separate chambers. She had worried that the cord would be painful, but it was not even uncomfortable. Though she didn’t inflate her swim bladder in to an amount that would have matched the more endowed females in the porn files! Still her inflation now appeared to be more then the rival of any of the human crew she thought.

Her hands were mostly covered by the PVC suit, though she had cut off the fingers of the suits gauntlets and had practiced at only turning the top tips of her fingers fiery red. She had also managed to fluff up the edges of her mouth and turn them the same fiery red. She examined them in the mirror a moment more and un-fluffed them. Looked carefully in the mirror and fluffed them up as quickly as she could. Yes, she thought much better that time.

She donned a jumpsuit to cover her unusual attire and made her way to the ships cleansing chambers. When not under acceleration as they were now the cleansing chambers oozed a gelatinous substance from the enveloping walls and then by moving against the soft flexible walls one covered themselves in the viscose fluids. Once covered one finished by using a cleansing pad on all areas of the body, removing the viscous ooze and are thus left clean and freshly scented.

When William the second engineer came to clean up at the end of his first duty cycle aboard the Saurian ship he was quite glad the female Saurian engineer was there to assist him in how to use the chambers.

“Remove your clothing for me.” she informed him.

“Isn’t there someplace to undress?” William looked around sheepishly.

“No, I am sorry but we have no nudity taboos. I will look away if that comforts you.”

“Thank you.”

“When you have disrobed pull apart the chambers entrance it will part like a curtain then and step inside.”

“Ahhh…Ok, I’m inside do I just rub myself with the goo in here?”

“Yes use the cleansing pad to assist you.” She said having stripped out of her jumpsuit, revealing the skin tight PVC cat-suit that covered areas of her only strategically.

“I don’t see any of the cleansing wipe things in here” he said.

Doxy took down two pads and giggled her best giggle, “I know. Here let me get some for you”. She slipped into the chamber and when he looked at her and tried to cover up she giggled again sounding exactly like McGivvers.

She handed him one of the pads and brought her red tipped fingers to his face holding the other pad. She then gently wiped his cheek, running her hand down the side of his face and to the back of his neck. One more giggle she thought would break the tension so she let loose with another of her mimicking giggles

“We shouldn’t ...You Shouldn’t, I can’t…” he stammered.

She leaned forward in the small chamber, not that there was much distance at all between them already and placed her freshly reddened and fluffed mouth to his. And she quickly felt him rise to her. As he pulled her towards himself she began to worry his fleshy phallus would never cease growing and that it might exceed the sizes of those she’d seen in the porn files.

He surprised her next, his tongue touched hers. She had not been aware of that practice among them, but now that she recalled the files she should have realized this. When they placed their mouths together it was now obvious what they must have been doing! What had fooled her she realized was the tiny size of their tongues, not seeing a length of Saurian like tongue and assuming they were not there had been a very silly mistake.

And so her tongue then tasted of his flesh and her reaction to it was involuntary. Suddenly her long flexible tongue wrapped around his short muscular tongue and thus completely enfolded it in coils of her tongue. How she thought to describe how he tasted to her? The Saurians are a carnivorous species so terms like cookie dough wouldn’t be appropriate as baked goods would never appeal to them. Never the less he tasted of what a carnivore would have found as delicious as cookie dough does to human tastes.

His reaction to having his tongue wrapped by the boa constrictor like tongue in her mouth was not as delightful as her reaction had been, because William tried in vain to pull his tongue back! But her tongue was not wet and slick like a human tongue instead it was soft and pliant and while not as strong as his tongue, when en-coiled as he was his tongue wasn’t going anywhere. And he stopped trying to retreat after a moments shock when he realized that her grip on his tongue was not an unpleasant one at all.

The pheromones he was pumping out would have had no effect on her as Saurians are not sensitive to the airborne variety owing to there underdeveloped olfactory senses. But their tongues are a very different matter and while their biology’s would suggest that their hormones would not have anything in common with human’s, the universe had dictated other wise. And her Saurian tongue was flooded by mammalian levels of hormones present even in his saliva. Something on an order of magnitude more then any of her race had ever experienced.

Had she been at all aroused (by a male’s dancing), prior to their contact, she would have reacted much more strongly and been in danger of losing her self control. She wrapped her legs around his hips as she would a male of her race and felt his phallus trapped against her flesh, squeezed between them where she had made the abdominal opening in her latex suite, it throbbed hotly, and she found it more then a little pleasant.

Her tongue was not done with its new explorations yet though. With out ever freeing his tongue from her coils she snaked her tongue deeper into his mouth her forked tongue tips flickered and darted around the empty hollow at the back of his throat for a moment before sliding deeply down in to it.

He had been sliding his hips up against her abdomen pressing his fleshy shaft strongly against her hard belly. She squeezed him more tightly with her legs that she wrapped around his waste and a small grunt escaped his tongue coil invaded mouth. His taste heightened, he was becoming even more sweet and delicious. She tasted of him deeply and she tasted that his flavors had suddenly changed now mingled with electricity and ozone. His rhythm was changing too, less smooth and more erratic and she could feel his swollen phallus hardening more as he slid it against her. Although she hadn’t studied the porn file as closely as some she knew one of the way’s these things ended.

She unlocked the coils of her tongue from his mouth most reluctantly, as he had become so wonderfully sweet and scrumptious tasting.

She kept her mouthed as fluffed as possible and brought it down around his phallus and with her tongue she quickly wrapped his member as she had coiled his tongue a moment earlier and she tasted of this new bit of his flesh where perhaps if cookie dough was the way to describe him before now one would have to say his pre-cum tasted of a bubbly wine. And just as she had witnessed in the porn files she ran her head up and down the tip of the shaft and it exploded for her. She drank in his fluids and used her en-coiling tongue to wring him dry, his issue was a sweet heady liqueur, her head throbbed delightfully from the powerful hormones she was ingesting and it left her feeling light headed and euphoric.

William was completely spent and held her for some time more breathing heavily. They then exited the cleansing chamber together. Had they not been in free fall and thus not floating freely the spring in her step would have been most noticeable.

She would have to speak to her two Joined at the first opportunity and tell them of the success in her plans!

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers