Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 03

Story Info
Why she seduced him, & the next step.
5.5k words
4.6
22.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==The Marring Man Plan or The Caper Unfolded== Ch.3

"We could make him one of our family, Join with him." She said to her Joined.

"And why would a human male be interested in Joining with us?" her Joined replied.

"Because their matings are such lengthy affairs. Recall that they are always engaged in the mating dance. Thus they form bonds between individuals of either sex so as to provide them with access to a mating partner on a protracted basis.

This pair bonding of theirs as you recall is little different from our own Joining in forming families, except that there primary motivation is the production of offspring rather then the rearing of them." Doxy reported.

"You have said nothing to mitigate the confusion I have, why would a human male Join with us?" Her Joined, Roxy, was very perplexed.

"We will be his mating partners." Doxy spoke in somber tones.

"That is absurd, we are of a completely differently species no offspring could ever be produced." Roxy countered conclusively.

"Human males care only very little in actually reproducing, they care more for the dance itself." Doxy rejoined with conviction.

"And why would this human male even be willing to dance with a non human?" Foxy chimed in.

"Have you not seen the most explicit of the human porn files? There is a section devoted to a form of human mating that while prohibited by legal statute demonstrates that some of them are so consumed by their mating dance that they will even engage in the dance with lower species native to their own world, this type of mating with lower species is termed bestiality."

"And this human you have met engages in bestiality?" Roxy wanted to know.

"No! He was revolted and deeply ashamed that I had even learned of such "acts" in their files!" Doxy reported.

"Your words cross back on themselves again and again! I asked why this human would be willing to Join with us and all you tell me is one reason after another as to why he won't." Roxy complained.

"The matter is most complex, I know. But I will endeavor to make all clear to you. As you have seen, though we are very different species we do largely resemble one another. And further as you have seen the females of their species engage in a myriad of practices to alter their appearance in ways to artificially produce appropriate visual cues for the stimulus of their males. An example of this is their cranial hair growth that is but one of their many artful alterations that they engage in."

"Truly you strike me dumb! We have no hair cranial or other wise to alter, again the more you tell of us their mating desires the more you prove we are not suitable in the least!" Roxy countered again.

"We can add to ourselves false hair or even substitute hair growth upon the cranium with a suitable garment as needed." Doxy rejoined.

"How would even an addled human male be fooled by such false appearances that would obviously be the result?"

"The males would not be fooled, rather it is that they do not care overly much about the veracity of ones appearance. Have you not noticed the females applying pigments to their finger tips and mouth edges? They do so in plain sight of their males, no attempt to conceal this is made. I have learned that the males often are stimulated by such pigments, though it seems that many of the females choose pigments that the males are not stimulated by."

"Why would they choose pigments that are not stimulating?" This time it was Foxy who asked.

"I have asked and received no good answer, except "fashion"".

"And what is this "fashion""?

"I admit I have not followed up on this topic. My investigation has been more focused on how to induce a male to Join with us. The fashion area is of concern to their females alone, almost none of the males would deign to speak of it."

"Were there not even some males that took an interest in "fashion"? Foxy was curious.

"Yes oddly there were a few, about 1 in 10 males I have spoken to found it a topic of deep interest. Even more oddly they also had no interest in coupling with their females. But the influence these particular males had on the fashions the women chose was extraordinary!"

"Their mating desires have driven this race insane!" this was Roxy's solemn conclusion.

"Of that there can be no doubt. But we digress, if I might continue. We can alter our appearance to make ourselves more sexually desirable to the human males." Doxy returned the focus of the conversation back to her original point.

"With the human females engaging in this "fashion" which most of their males care not a wit for, and the majority of their males unwillingly to speak of it, how will we know which alterations the 9 out of 10 males care for?" Foxy was concerned.

"Ahh... That is not difficult at all. While we have been warned that the humans find explicit conversation on their mating practices a taboo topic, the males will endlessly discuss which females are attractive and for what reasons. Though you must take care not to be in the presence of any of their females or the males will not speak truthfully." Doxy's lecture continued.

"The human males make it a secret of what they find desirable in human female appearance from their females?" Foxy was incredulous.

"That is just what they do! I was amazed at this too. The even more amazing part is that the 1 in 10 males we spoke of earlier, they can not be shut up on this very self same topic. They go to great lengths to actively criticize the human female's appearances. And the human females follow their opinions very closely. The result is that the females choose appearances that are pleasing to the males who would not choose to mate with them in the first place."

"Insanity! The A'hem were wise in their decision to conceal our presence here from the humans. The more you tell us of what you have learned the less I would be willing to have such a mad species roaming interstellar space." Roxy was beside herself.

"It is not as bad as you have imagined. The males are far less subject to this kind of psychosis unlike their females. And indeed are predictable in response to many stimuli. It is their females that are the unpredictable ones. I have even noted that the females do not work well with other females, that is how difficult they are, they can not even get along amongst themselves.

The males however I have observed love to form cooperative collectives to engage in ritualized combat that requires teamwork on a such a closely sensitive level that they can make only a gesture to communicate complex actions to their fellow collective members.

Where as the females will often gather and engage in a form of communication that they call "gossip". During these communication sessions they will exchange words endlessly but no matter how much time passes no conclusions are ever drawn nor are there ever any actions undertaken."

"I think you have convinced me that these males are cursed to have these human females. But I believe I see where your plan is to take us. We can dominate the human race by substituting ourselves for their females! Well at least 9 in 10 of them that have desire for female companionship." Roxy surmised. "Though I wonder...Tell me, is this male minority, these 1 in 10 humans the best and brightest of them, and thus have they concluded that their females are not worthy of themselves?" Roxy pondered.

"Oddly no. Though the ones I have met were the more creative, they were much more like the females in their manors and desires. But again we stray from our central topic." Doxy corrected and again tried to return to the original topic.

As I was saying, I believe the males can be made to show mating interests in us by applying a small number of false pigments and minor enhancements to our bodies. And that the close continual proximity forced upon deep space mission crews will provide a chosen male no escape from a barrage of continual and repeated visual and audio sexual stimulation cues.

It is my conclusion from what I have learned that repeated couplings can cause pair bonding to occur within the males. This will thusly make a male much more inclined to be Joined with us. And once pair bonded they often become most protective of their female mates as well. And as I told you before they are very competent in their marshal skills." Doxy was summing up.

"You have again lost me...I have seen their couplings. The one male had a phallus that we could never accommodate. It is my understanding that the human female's eggs lay buried inside there abdomen and the lengthy phallus is needed to inseminate these deeply buried eggs. The Saurian male inducement horn is only long enough to induce our eggs to drop from us before he then spills his seed to fertilize them." Roxy stated the obvious.

"Yes the porn files all show human males sporting very lengthy phalluses, but the ones shown in the files I have learned are not a normal sampling of their species. Rather they were an especially chosen few, selected primarily for their great phallus length." Doxy explained.

"Even given that, accommodating the non Saurian phallus these humans have will be difficult. Maybe even damaging to the egg chute?" Roxy was worried.

"Hardly, their phallus is only filled by fluids under pressure, unlike the Saurian egg horn. Also you must have noted in the mating files the men will be stimulated to release by a variety of methods that do not involve the normal reproductive channel." Doxy reassured her.

"Yes, I had forgotten that. So if I might be so bold as to speculate, your plan is to induce the mating drive in one individual using fallacious sexual cues over the duration of a deep space deployment. Thus stimulating him to engage in repeated sexual couplings with us in the hope that he will pair bond, and eventually become so attached he will agree to be Joined with us." Foxy then went on to ask. "Once this is accomplished we would bring him with us to the breeding beaches planetside. But then how would you persuade him to engage in combat with a Saurian beach male?"

"They know nothing of our beaches nor the payments involved. When the beach male on the stretch of beach we choose comes to demand payment for his services we will refuse to pay!" Doxy spoke with glee.

Roxy was disappointed and said "Then at that point the beach male will boldly throw us from his beach. And our eggs will not be fertilized either. Your plan leaves much to be desired."

"Our human male will not allow it, don't you see! I just told you they become most protective of their mates. He will see the attack and respond, we will not tell him of the injustice of our actions in causing the beach male to desire us gone from his beach."

"Even if as you say our Joined male human does combat and defeats a Saurian beach male, how would he then fertilize our eggs, his human seed would be of no use?" Roxy did not see how the plan could ever succeed.

"You know well that when a new male comes to the breeding beaches he must drive off a rival male, when one defeats the other the victor squeezes the insemination sack of the vanquished male into the dry sands so that he can no longer mate and thus be a continued rival. The vanquished male returns to his non breeding state until next his season returns.

For our needs we will take the fallen beach male to the wet sands and empty his insemination sack onto our eggs ourselves. Thus will our eggs then receive the needed seed." Doxy told the rest of her audacious plan.

"Can we be sure a human male can defeat a Saurian beach male in the prime of his breeding season?" Roxy again pondered.

"Oh yes, as long as the human has learned and practiced their marshal skills in unarmed combat. Our males do not rely on any fighting skills as you know all their combat relies on strength and size. The human's marshal skills are all based on how to defeat opponents of greater strength and size using cunning and deftness!" a still gleeful Doxy chortled.

"I see a flaw in your plan, how will we be induced to drop our eggs if the Saurian beach male lies unconscious?" Foxy also had doubts.

"Here." she said revealing the incubators she had purchased. "We will drop as many eggs as we can before departing for the breeding beaches and keep them in storage. Then when we arrive on the beach we will find and empty a large male and fertilize them all! Not even the wealthiest Joined females in-system could afford to pay for such a huge clutch!" Doxy assured her.

"No the flaw remains, how will we be induced to drop our eggs even if only to place them into storage?" Foxy asked carefully pointing out the flaws in Doxy's plans.

"There I admit my plan's weakness, I am of the belief however that a human male can be made capable of learning to induce us. If not, then we will have only wasted the moneys I spent on the incubator, and resume scrimping and saving to pay for a beach males services so that at least one of us might bring home a hatchling.

But if a human can induce us, we will all have many hatchlings of our own! It will be just like in the story books of old, where females had as many hatchlings as they could feed! And the hatchlings our young will produce in turn will make us the greatest granddames in many centuries!" This Doxy hoped would be true.

"If your plan holds merit you have indeed outdone yourself! Tell me, have you chosen a suitable male from amongst the humans?" Roxy looked into Doxy's eyes and knew she had.

==Season's Plans and the First Cockail== Ch.4

William was exhausted! All cycle long the three Saurians had been fucking and sucking (and a few other things he had already forgotten) him into exhaustion. So with their tongues still hanging down his throat he just floated in a light daze not caring what they were saying about him. (See appendix 2)

"There do you understand what I meant, how he tastes afterwards?" Foxy wanted to know if her Joined tasted it as well.

"Mmmm...Less like cookie dough and more like fresh baked bread. Yes I am surprised at this. Do you recall when you first tasted of him, Doxy?" Roxy said, she was onto something.

"Yes we were in the cleansing chamber and his flavors drove me into such ecstasies! It was the cookie dough taste though, only it was very much sweeter as I recall."

"I think our human has a season too!" Roxy was continuing her line of thought. "They do not exactly store their seed as do our males but they still produce it slowly over time. Though unlike our males the human season's turning time is insignificant. Still just as our males show no prurient interests until they are in season our human male seems much the same." Roxy had figured out much but not all, she continued.

"And there are many more variables to ponder, we know from our previous coupling with him that he has wanted to couple again with only a very short break."

"No, he has not wanted that since our first sleep cycle aboard." Doxy interrupted before Roxy went on.

"Then along with determining his rate of seasonal change, we will need to become aware of how long after a "full squeezing out"", She said using the words in her language for when a defeated male was squeezed empty by the victor upon the dry sands. "before he again retains such ample volumes of seed that he becomes desirous of coupling multiple times."

Foxy was confused, "What is all this for, I don't need him to couple multiple times. It took all three of us to satisfy him just this one time. I am glad that it", she flicked her tongue at his manhood," has ceased to stand up and has fallen into its non excited state."

"THIS is not about our needs it is about HIS." Roxy explained to Foxy. "Human males will burn themselves out and tire of their partners, even after a Joining! In their words such an un-Joining is called a divorce if they are already Joined. And breaking up when not Joined. That is why we need to know how long it takes his season to come to him and how quickly the season grows strong with in him. I am sure that when he wants to couple multiple times with only short rests his need of us is at its greatest. We should follow his passage into high season and then take it."

"Piloting is not inconsequential work, we can not afford for him to be in urgent need of coupling with us at those times. His level of distraction would endanger the ship." Foxy wanted them to know.

"Agreed, again that is why we must learn the length of his season's turnings so we may use up his season when we need his attentions removed from us." Roxy replied.

"Will he like that?" Foxy asked.

"I do not know, but she is right about them losing interest in one another! I have seen several of the human crew that were once close upon their arrival in our system go apart from one another. The female crew spends much of their time in "gossip" about such. I do know that as long as we are at the center of his focus he has not lost his interest." Doxy answered at length, because of the time she had spent aboard the Prometheus she had more practical knowledge of the humans.

"Then let us make an effort during the down time as we make our course to outer system orbit to learn of his passing seasons." Roxy concluded.

Foxy took the spent and sleeping man quietly to the sleep cells and he kissed her good night. The fresh bread taste now had a touch of honey. She gently patted his crotch, to honor what it held for her.

==Dancing The Zero g. Tango revealed before Cocktails

"You haven't been dancing with him before you allow him to penetrate you with it?" Doxy asked?

"You have taught him to dance?" both Roxy and Foxy inquired.

"No I thought one of you two had!" Doxy rejoined.

It was then that William came in, though weather he had been eavesdropping was unknown to the three Saurians.

Doxy finished her final thought in Saurian "He danced like no male I have ever seen I was so ready to be induced and I didn't wish to spoil his mating efforts but I dropped an egg before he had finished! So I took him in my mouth before he noticed anything was wrong. And I placed the egg in the incubator."

"Who taught you to dance?" Foxy demanded of William, she said this while turning her chest from side to side and twirling the tail of her wig's pony tail with a finger capped with bright red false human finger nail. Her voice was both urgent and desperate and even a bit pleading in a breathy porn star sort of way.

His attention was instantly riveted on her, she had learned well to get his attention by such displays. "What do you mean who taught me to dance, every one knows how to dance. At least most of the crew members of the Prometheus, it was after all a very long trip for us, it was a way of keeping social."

"William why have I never seen in any of the porn files of yours any humans dancing before coupling! Why was dancing concealed from us on your mating habits files? Are these more of your social taboos??" Foxy interrogated him harshly.

His guttural laughter filled the wardroom. "You girls watch a ton of porn to learn how to turn yourselves into space whores and make a great sport of taking advantage of me and you think you know all about what makes humans tick!" he countered. "I studied the anthropological files provided my people about yours, I know of the beach male's enticement of you with dance. But you three never seemed to need any enticing in order to get you into the sack!" He continued by relating what had occurred earlier.

"It had been a long dull duty cycle the cycle before we arrived on station in the Oorrt belt. So when I saw Doxy with nothing to do I put on some earth music to share with her. Then I recalled the mating beaches of your people and I decided to see what she thought of the dances popular among my people. So Doxy, I am truly sorry about trying to dance with you if I have done something to cause any offense." He offered.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers
12