Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

Roxy and Foxy both then hissed at each other both demanding to be the first to dance with him, Doxy scolded them in English. "William would you ask one of my Joined to dance with you, they are both undecided as to whom should be first.

At times such as this they were in freefall and floated about. Standing wasn't really an option unless you knew exactly how to and Foxy sure as hell did. So she inhaled deeply and blew up her swim bladder fuller then before and pressed her feet to the floor as she stretched out straight and caught the wall's grab-bar in her hands behind her, she was then able to "bounce on her feet" acting excitedly and causing her massive chest to jiggle and bounce. In her best girlish voice she deliberately squeaked, "Pick me, Pick me". Roxy never stood a chance at being picked first.

Roxy pouted at him, but said in Saurian "Tomorrow I am going to start wearing larger cups!"

"I can't do the same dance I did with Doxy though." Will pointed out. "We were decelerating then and there were adequate g forces for us to be able to move about with out floating off. Would you mind terribly if we did a different dance?"

"No just hurry up and dance for me. Now!" Foxy pleaded, placing more then a note of impatient desperation on every word, though she still jiggled and bounced for him so his eyes would remain firmly affixed upon her.

"Aye, aye Ma'am." He chided her. "Let me put on some music and I will show you a zero g dance we made up while aboard the Prometheus on our journey here to Epsilon-Iradani. Though don't ask Lt. Mcgivvers to try it I swear even in zero g she has two left feet."

It only took him a moment to cross the room and bring up the music files and a moment more to make a selection. But even as he sprang off the far wall to come close to Foxy and take her hands she was already on the verge of hysterics. She took his hands in hers as the music came up and filled the room.

Doxy who still had her senses about her had taken that moment to slip from the room to retrieve the "things" from the sleeping chamber. She had a feeling he would be in need of them in the wardroom very shortly.

He began to by explaining to her, "This dance requires us to each in turn push off floor and ceiling in time with the music. However we must keep these two hands joined for it to work."

He let go of one of her hands and kept the other in a firm grasp and even this caused her to tremble for him. Thus he pushed off the floor as the music's beat came down and he raised their clasped hands over their heads and then using his free hand to pivot her at the waste he turned her to face away from him before they reached the ceiling. He then used their raised hands to push off the ceiling in a similar way. He pivoted her in the reverse as they came hurling the other direction facing her towards him again. He grasped one of her legs between both of his and held them straight out. Thusly three of their legs bent as they "landed". Her non-clasped leg stuck out at a raised angel behind him to keep it clear of the approaching floor. His free hand had pushed her pack at the shoulder and also gently turned her head so she now faced Doxy and Roxy, he had turned his face their way as well.

Doxy's heart was racing and the blood boiled in her veins. Roxy was whimpering and crying silent little tears the Tango performed in zero g was beyond any form of dance her people had ever known. Saurians danced only to entice their mates, and the female's role in this was usually but a small part. Dance as an art from was alien to them, so the zero g Tango left them more then a little overwhelmed.

Of course William never completed the dance, one moment he had just pinned Foxy to the floor after he had spread her legs upon their downward flight and the next she had sunk her teeth in to his jumper and used her false but very sharp nails to tear it from stem to sternum.

The only thing that saved Williams member from being forced into Foxy's rough edged egg chute was that he had been flaccid. Foxy hissed a feral scream, the greater part of it registering well above the range of human hearing.

Foxy instantly drew upon every one of the feminine whiles she had mastered. She flicked open the stays of her PVC top and let her "breasts" heave forward her harness kept the faux swim bladder mammaries bound together for a maximal cleavage display that human males were so enticed by.

She lowered her voice an octave and spoke in a tone of great urgency "I need it badly my big boy, Please give it to me now. I must have it." She held William's soft male member in her hands and kneaded the flesh about. She released it with one hand and hauled her face over his keeping his firming flesh still tightly gripped. Her free hand grabbed his hair in a fist and drew back his head so her tongue could taste deeply of him. Both Roxy and Doxy extended their own tongues. The three tongues rushed in to his mouth as one and filled it. William was fortunate that Humans have a redundant method of breathing through their nose. Doxy pulled back first and hissed at Roxy to do the same. She had to tell her one more time before she complied.

Foxy did not withdraw. Indeed she did quite the opposite with his head still bent straight back she forced her tongue down into him as far as she could go. His phallus straitened as she forced her way down, she forced it a bit further and felt that Doxy's hands were below her slipping in her protective egg chute cup between her spread legs.

Foxy had wrapped herself about his hips as Saurian females do naturally when they mate. William tried to heave himself up inside her but she had to first relax her legs enough to permit him to squeeze inside her. His ever so much longer shaft then her kind's male sported could only travel two thirds of its length into her before he would bottom inside her egg chute cup. He might have been able to enter further still but the cup they had made to protect his flesh from the jagged, bony egg chute went no further. He thrust his hips with an urgency he felt she needed. But he could have heaved inside in to her like a rocket's engine at full throttle up and he still wouldn't have met the levels of her urgency.

He induced her very quickly and an egg began its journey. He was however just warming up. So he was most surprised at how easily Foxy was moved out of his arms by Roxy when just moments ago she was literally dying to be impaled on him.

So with Foxy gone Roxy bore down on him with her legs spread and feet locked on the back of his bent knees. Thus he was unable to control her and she wrapped her tongue around his and pulled his gaze down to hers. She rubbed her firm false mammaries against his chest her large faux dark brown nipples permanently stiffened for his enticement dug into him gently. She heaved this way for only a short while longer before she too was induced and an egg dropped to her chute and then she was in turn torn off of William with same little effort by Doxy.

Doxy had learned that she could be taken while facing away from William, having him grasp her by the swim bladder made him cum quickly at times. She kept moving her tongue around his mouth flicking him here then there. She knew precisely by his flavors when he was about to discharge. Feeling his cock pulse and stretch its girth as it jisumed deeply inside her caused her to induce her egg to drop, with his hips locked on hers he heaved himself again against her as his orgasm spent the last of its load in her, Doxy then suddenly in surprise hissed loudly in a deafening Saurian scream beyond his hearing as a second egg was induced and dropped. She always swore that had not Roxy and Foxy returned at that very moment and pulled them apart she was going to try for a third.

Some small time later after the last newly induced egg had been placed into the incubator the three of them found an exhausted and spent male. His garments lay in shreds about his legs and some pieces drifted about in the air currents. Foxy tongue coiled the sleeping inducer and towed the very still William off to the sleep chamber. Doxy and Roxy made to clean up.

In short order Doxy and Roxy had recovered the drifting tatters of William's flight suit, which Foxy's sex crazed lust had made such short work of. When Foxy had returned from the sleeping cells to assist, Doxy took up her egg chute cup with care. She took it to the galley where she squezzed William's seed from it and mixed his splooge with a small amount of the rot-gut they had taken with them from the Prometheus when William had come aboard. She then poured each of her Joined a tiny measure of William's "cocktail", moonshine mixed with his spent seed.

Of course they had each tasted of his seed directly during those couplings where they took him at the end into their mouths. Swallowing his load caused all of them an overwhelming moment of hormone induced head rush.

The cycle before, Doxy and William had been sharing a drink of his moonshine before she had emptied him, for fun she had squeezed him out with her tongue coils into her glass. And then she had taken a sip, to see what he tasted like as a "cocktail", she laughed at the double entendre she had made and told it to him, he laughed too and called her a space slut again. Almost at once she felt a sense of excessive euphoria as the alcohol boosted by his human hormones went straight to her head! How wonderful she thought as she sipped again! I must share this with my Joined when next we take his season.

Both Roxy and Foxy were amazed by the "cocktail" and each quickly sipped there's down. The euphoric buzz the human hormones mixed with alcohol made the three of them hiss in a giggling fit. Foxy showed off by ending her giggles in her best imitation of a girlish human giggle. They then each tried to make an even more girlish giggle then the other and then returned to a natural giggle in their native hissing.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers
12