Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 05

Story Info
Saurian Female takes command of our engineer.
9.7k words
4.5
15.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Foxy's Escapades==Ch.8

On the command deck many hours earlier. (The actual scene of Foxy’s story.)

Foxy had just bitten off the vacuum sealing tape and secured his hands behind the lounge when he said “I guess I deserve this for teasing you like that when we danced. So now you feel it’s your turn?” William recognized the shoe was on the other foot.

“Not so my pet male.” Foxy enjoyed ripping his clothes from him as it always caused him to become the flavor of such indignity, spicy! So first she tongue flicked his mouth and entered between his lips that he quickly parted for her before she tore his shorts off with the sharp long red nails she sported on the ends of each of her fingers. She now also tasted that he had grown sweeter still, she was sure of it! And the newly freed from his shorts lenghty inducer had hardened for her even before she reached for it. And then when she grasped it and warmed it between her hands it rose into its chubby full erectness.

“My pet male we are now to play a game of mine now that you have had yours. My game is much like part of your game the part where you made me subservient to you, it will be a control game we will play. But if you don’t want to play I can leave you tied-up here for my Joined to release, though they will not be returning from EVA for a very” on that word her voice dripped with honey and venom, “time.” She brought her face next to his and breathed her hotter then human breathe against his face. “So are you going to play in my game?”

“Oh yes my mistress I’ll play your game, you do want to be called mistress don’t you?” William stated with very little reluctance.

Foxy of course had no idea what he was talking about, while she had studied the porn files she had done so while he had napped with his sleeping cock enfolded in the folded tail that were her ass cheeks. So she had kept the volume muted so as not to awaken him. She had noticed that the females in control did talk with their subjugated males, she just didn’t know that talking was also a part of this gaming.

“William, please tell me? I don’t know how to play this as well as you do.” Foxy asked of her captive in her sweetest innocent little voice. She squeezed his inducer at the tip trying to make it offer up some few drippings of his quickly sweetening season.

“Yeah, you do want me to call you mistress in a game like this.” He told her with a grunt that signaled his pleasured response to the solid grip she had upon his newly aching hard-on.

“Yes call me mistress now pet male!” She wanted to taste more of his growing sweetness as he spoke to say “mistress” to her so she glided into his throat even more deeply with her tongue skillfully avoiding his sensitive gag reflex areas. He was warming and sweetening quickly for her.

“Your mistress wants your season to return again to you. I will not play nicely with you if allow this” she raked his stiffened member with her sharp nails and he gasped as they pricked at him, “to leave us. Will you do this for your mistress?”

“Yes mistress. I will do as you say.” Foxy liked this game immensely, she decided! He was aware only of her! And tied and helpless as he was, he had little choice. She thought she must teach her Joined of this! But no, she reconsidered she would keep this to herself so she could make him more solely hers with this as her secret. Her Joined would be made so jealous she concluded in her thoughts.

Foxy tucked her feet under the fleshy roundness of his buttocks cheeks to hold herself against him in the zero g. environment. She straddled his chest and moved her tongue around in his throat feeling and tasting of him. She made her frontal chest display naked of the outer garments so her swim bladder filled cups jiggled together and the large brown painted on areola and the fake nipples pointed down toward him.

He was always stirred-up when she made to tease him by thrusting her faux breasts outward using heaving motions that she had found that excited him. And she was most assuredly sex-thrilling him now. She brought them closer to his face but she never allowed him to take her artificial nipples in to his mouth as her nipples were attached weakly with a mild adhesive. He was however allowed to place his face between her encased and divided swim bladder mammaries and he took great pleasure in that.

Her exploring tongue lashed about in his hot sweet throat. For over an hour she realized she had kept him at nearly full sexual attention and his sweetness had matured into a steaming-hot molasses. Though there was almost none of the taste of the cookie dough like flavor that heralded his start of a fresh new season, instead his flavor was that of a season’s end a baked bread taste, how very strange she thought, he is displaying all the signs of starting a new season but he still tastes as he did from when he had ended his season earlier with me. Foxy decided she would continue in sex-play and learn what all this meant.

She bent low to him and drew her pre-fabricated nipples lightly across his lips while her hand was firmly stroking and squeezing his cock causing it to continue its weeping for her. She would change hands every so often to lap up what she had made it spill. The shear volume of leakage that she had wrung from William’s slowly weeping inducer and lapped up while playing this new game had sent Foxy into a luscious hormone euphoria causing her to become even more desirous of wringing very much more of it out of him.

Shortly after they had begun this game Foxy became aware that William’s inducer was seeping out his season at much greater volume then she had ever observed. At first she thought this would ruin him and a new season would never build up in him. But as his flavors sweetened noticeably in a very little time she decided that perhaps keeping the inducer in a continuous state of light fluid discharge might be having just the opposite effect.

So with William acceptingly tied up Foxy felt altogether unfettered to perform acts upon him that would be highly arousing yet simultaneously manage to disallow him a season’s ending. This notion positively thrilled Foxy and she wanted to make William come close to a climax promptly.

So to this end she dragged her nipples across his lips and with her tongue nestled deeply in his gullet she quickly tasted his flavor transform into the biting-electric tingle that signaled he was about to eject his seed for her. His inducer was also sporadically spasmaning under her palm so she consequently released her grip on it but left a single sharp finger nail knifing in to it upon its most sensitive underside at the head. Despite this sudden withdrawal of Foxy’s ministrations to his throbbing erection, William who was so overly aroused that his season’s gorge continued to well up in him causing Foxy to desperately try to stop what she had summoned of him to this end she fiercely pressed his face into her pseudo breasts and smothered him. Suddenly unable to breath he became so intensely diverted that his former peaking ardor quickly waned. Foxy finally, after a time, let him breath when he forced his way free of her aggressively enough.

Experimentally she lowered her egg chute down over his rock hard phallus, William pushed expectantly up into her. Foxy felt tremendous relief at this! She had been so worried that she might have angered him by forcing his season from turning, but clearly he was not upset with her and was most anxious to play at sex with her some more.

She reveled in this naked victory over William and she literally “hissed” in pure ecstasy.

She was so delighted with her newly found control over his mating organs ability to empty itself. By mistressing over the stimulations to his inducer she could keep him from a season’s completion and hold him at high season for as long as she liked. And with care she could then even drive him to such a heightened stage of arousal that he furnished her a steady supply of his hormone filled fluids for her to get sotted on. And this game of controlling his powerful sex-drive was more the just a little addictive as well! So game on she did to him. Well over an hour later she was smothering him again for a fourth time.

One of the nice things about smothering him she had learned was that it also smothered his begging for an ending to his season. His begging at first had almost ended their play time because he made Foxy melt inside for him, he wanted to cum so very badly she knew. And she could not resist his begging of her again she was certain. So silencing him in between her great swim bladder cleavage worked so much better for her! With out his being able to breathe the tingling electric flavors of orgasm that had been building dropped to a less excited bland ozone. So with the confidence that she had contained him yet again she lifted her chest apparatus from his face so he could take full breath at last and re-gripped his tool with her other hand.

Immediately she brought her free hand which had been flogging his cock to her mouth, it was covered in a clinging layer of his pre-cum. She placed her jism soaked fingers one by one to her mouth and using her red, red mouth edges she sucked off his cum with much relish, making a great show for his benefit of her consuming all of his fresh issue. That it clearly inflamed his waxing ardor for her, she could deeply taste of him.

Over time, he no longer grew sweeter for her as he had done earlier when she had brought him this close to release on three previous occasions. If he had reached his maximum sweetening she thought, it would perhaps be time for him to have his season pass, he was powerfully bucking and heaving in side her griping hand again, desperately desirous to have her bring him the satisfaction she had so long denied him

She had no doubt any longer that he was sweeter then she could ever remember him being and she most certainly didn’t want to lose any of this most potent of his soon to be spilled season. Consequently she mounted him, with her chute cup firmly in place to protect his fleshy inducer from her from her jagged bony egg chute.

“If your mistress lets her pet male end his season inside of her will he then dance properly for his mistress and not just tease her with dance as he did before, my pet male?” she asked in total control.

“Oh gods yes!” he said in guttural tones as she allowed him to pump his hips into hers.

“Then end into your mistress all your season now my pet male, it is allowed. But your services are not done. Your mistress requires your inducer for service again shortly, is that understood?”

“YES, YES, what ever you want Foxy! Just please, please let me cum, I swear my balls are going to fucking fall off if you stop me again!” William had been driven well past rationality by Foxy’s repeated build up and following denials to orgasm. And now that he her permission to use his hips to fuck her chute he was going at her with all his remaining strength.

She reached behind him and ripped the taping with her sharp nails from his wrists and then snapped open his shoulder restraint buckles. He drove himself as deeply as he could into her shallow egg chute. Each time he bottomed out inside her his tortured swollen shaft bent at the base, the Saurian egg chute was jagged and bony so there was no danger that he could do her shaft any injury with his hardened flesh inducer. But he drove himself so feverously and forcefully into her with each stroke she began to fear he would tear asunder the cup and in so doing cause grievous injury to himself with in her.

Once he was released of his bonds she brought his face to hers tasting his growing excitement well up in him. She mashed her mouth edges to his lips and he wrapped his arms around her. With his thick muscular arms he was squeezing her to him with vice like forces. Foxy couldn’t believe the level of sexual intensity she had discovered she could bring him to.

For her own part Foxy’s head was full of William’s hormones and she buzzed from the top of her black wigged scalp to the tips of her clawed encased pseudo-toe exposing spiked heeled shoes, from that last share of his discharged pre-cum that had tasted heavier then any she had taken before. And now she would be draining from him another whole season, and if the pre-cum was any indicator of the “cocktails” she would make from his load they would be the very finest ever. But further only she would know how to make him give of himself like this. She giggled in Saurian with pleasure with that thought.

William’s rock-hard-long-abused cock surged inside of her in the first of his many spasms, simultaneously he pulled his head away from her face to suck down air. He gasped for air again and again as he continued to try to impale her ever more deeply with each surge as he erupted to himself empty into her cup. Her tongue gently coiled around his tongue through out. The taste of electricity and draining sweetness compelled her to not retreat her tongue an inch from her deep intrusions into him. It pleased her so when he was able at last to remove his hips from hers, though she could still feel him surge a bit more as his heart beat slowed. She had at last allowed him to exhaust his season. And he lay more then a little spent upon the acceleration lounge. When he released her from his death grip after a long while he lay back and closed his eyes, though he didn’t seem to sleep.

He was extremely thirsty she realized, why hadn’t she noticed that flavor earlier? He had not tasted of thirst she thought as she remembered his flavor of but a moment before. To be so consumed by his mating with her that even the most basic level of bodily needs could be lost to him! How overwhelming must there mating drive be, if even thirst is subordinated by it. She kicked off the couch and shot over to the provisions locker for a water ration packet and brought it for him quickly.

“Thank you mistress.” He gurgled as he sucked the fluid out, draining the entire ration packet all at once. He still didn’t seem to want to open his eyes though and so she let him be.

“You may rest my pet male, then when your strength returns I will feed you. But you are still required to dance for your mistress after that. And you will make sure all is again ready”, She gave his now softened flesh inducer a gentle pat, making it clear what was later to be at the ready for her ”after you have danced that you might quickly induce your mistress, my pet male!”

“Yes, my beloved mistress.” He intoned, and thought “She is such a fucking insatiable space slut.”

Although she had intended to keep this sex-game to herself it was what transpired next that changed everything forever, at least for all earthlings everywhere. It is indeed a wonder that such a simple deed like mating outside ones species could result in the epoch events that would come to follow.

When she left him she gathered up her chute cup. She dipped the tip of her tongue into her freshly harvested human season, if his pre-cum drippings had been enticing and addictively heady then this was just like that but jacked-up on steroids! She took it down to the galley and measured out a portion of Will’s moonshine. While baked goods and other grain grown foods were not edible by the Saurians they too enjoyed the water of life that was good strong drink. The Joined females had long learned they could add his spent season to the moonshine for a very special double whammy, a pleasant alcohol induced mellowing with the incredible euphoria of the human’s massively hormonally laced sex secretions.

She had measured out the usual volume of moonshine, but was taken aback when she went to mix in the contents she had just removed from William. She looked at the large volume she held and realized he had not ever produced so much of his fluids for them in any other sexual secession! It was of a greater volume then even his larger production loads that he had given up to them when much time had passed between takings of his season. They had long ago learned that the more time that passed between season ends the greater his secreted discharges. But she had given him almost no time between endings and in addition she had also taken two of his seasons earlier in that very same duty cycle.

The study of his turning seasons had been something they thought they understood some time ago. About once a cycle he would return to high season and be able to produce his maximum volume of discharge for them. In about half a cycle he could be emptied of only much smaller amounts that oft times were weaker and blander in flavor.

This time she had not only taken a third season in a single cycle from him but he had produced the largest volume of cum and that it was also the most strongly flavored she had tasted from him yet.

She poured herself a taste from the now freshly fortified moonshine. The tip of her tongue flickered happily out of her mouth as she was set a buzzing by the supped up “cocktail”! She couldn’t wait for her Joined to partake of her most heady new beverage.


Maybe he was worried she would tear off his clothes again, because his clothing supply was dwindling after all. So when he joined her for a meal in the wardroom he was still as naked as she had last left him. He smelled fresh and soapy from the refreshing chamber so she knew he hadn’t just left the command deck to come and share food so he could have dressed had he wanted to. Clearly she needed to find out why he had not dressed and what he wanted of her.

She decided that perhaps he still wanted to continue to play with her. If he would respond to her as mistress she could be sure. “Here my pet male I have heated up these roots you like and you may share some of my textured protein rations.”

He sat across from her and wrapped his legs into the zero g grips to keep him at the wardroom table. “You are generous to me my mistress.” He intoned as he had done before.

Oh goody! She thought happily to herself her tongue flickering madly about, he has not tired of my new game with him. She allowed him to all but finish his food before she placed her smooth soled shoe to the underside of his inducer. Her clawed foot was safely ensconced inside her shoe and his meaty fleshy phallus would be safe from it. She gently used the tips of her false toes to push his inducer upward so its little pick tip faced up at Will. She used her hands to unleash her false chest and squeezing her arms together increased the amount of cleavage she displayed for him. She then began to stroke her false cleavage with her equally false red fingers nails.

“My pet are you thinking about how you will dance for your mistress?”

“No mistress you are distracting me with you hands and feet too much for me to think.” He had hardened quickly again for her, she noted. She applied pressure to her high heeled foot pressing on his cock and balls. The heel drove cruelly into his sensitive season sack. He surprisingly didn’t retreat from the pressure she applied but rather leaned forward into her ministrations!

Foxy delighted at her control of his body and mind! It delighted her to no end, that she could be so compellingly provocative to him to the point that pain and even thirst were lost upon him. Will was giving himself over to her completely. This had turned out so much better then she could have ever imagined. She realized she must taste of her control of him! She hadn’t noticed that he had had his mouth open for some small time before she had thought to taste of him. He was anticipating what I am going to want to do next, she marveled at how he wanted to please his mistress. It was going to be such fun for her!

She placed her tongue on top of his tongue. And flicked the roof of his mouth to tickle it lightly knowing his dislike of such, but he didn’t move away either even though he had his face screwed up in suppressed laugher from her tickling tongue. His focus on her was greater than it had been before but this time his flavor was derived even more strongly from her dominance. Their long drawn out coupling and her control of his final release had changed his perceptions of her. He was after all use to being under the command of his superiors aboard the Prometheus. She wondered if perhaps he had a desire for one of his commanders to take him as a mate? And now had he transferred those desires to herself? She tasted more deeply, the flavor of her command over him was like a tart berry but with shade of a very sweet ripeness but still bitter enough to make her pucker up had she had any real lips.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers