Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 09

Story Info
Saurian plan concludes.
7.4k words
4.75
20.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Never Argue With A Fucking Beach Male==Ch.14

Some long while later Foxy met with her Joined, her filled cup with her. Doxy as always tasted of its contents to assess its quality. "Joined! This yet another hot bright season you have pressed from our beloved beach male! How do you so commonly obtain such results from him?"

"And look his volume has increased more then just a bit, if we can continue to raise his volume at this rate for only a short while longer we will have produced our sixth cask!", Roxy noted in delight.

Foxy answered Doxy's question, "You know full well it is not I who obtain the improved results, he does. He wants very much to please me, so he goes to great effort to bring himself off in my chute cup with as much stimulation to himself as can take from me. That is why the results improve.

But I think perhaps we could obtain slightly improved results if we added to our feminine trappings." Foxy then added.

"I am sorry but there is no way we can make human faux foot, our own feet are too radically different in shape. It is fortunate for us that human males find the disfigurement of the feminine foot from high heeled shoes attractive or I would have had no solution in the first for that particular feminine guise. A bare flat foot isn't possible, our feet bend up too much at the claw for both toe and heel to be flat on the deck." Doxy explained to Foxy the impossibility of the situation.

"We don't need a bare foot that FUNCTIONS as a human's just the display of one! Can we produce a non-functional but aesthetically appealing foot or not? "

"It will appear to him that we are all walking around up on our tip-toes if we produced such a device. It would look completely unnatural. He would not like that." Doxy assured her.

"Human males are not concerned about such irregularities from natural functions, he will like it just fine." Foxy made to argue.

"Very well Joined we shall see. We can use hatch sealant putty to cast a foot it is easy to sculpt when wet and firms when dry to a soft rubber that should be about the right firmness I think. We can cover it in more of his burn wound replacement skin. But that will be a problem, the replacement skin while it is tough it is not so tough that walking on the skin won't wear it off quickly from the souls of the fake foot." Doxy brought up.

"Then we do not walk when wearing the costume feet!" Foxy said in solution.

"How do you expect us to us go around the ship and perform our duties if we can't walk?" Roxy countered.

"You don't wear the pseudo-pod except when stimulating him with them!" Foxy answered her.

"Let's get started! He will be so excited when he sees me with out my shoes I can hardly wait! Just make sure when you sculpt them that we make it fit our current shoes. I want it to be a surprise when I let him take off our shoes!" Foxy said excitedly. "Oh and very important make certain each pair of feet is a little different, that way we can have foot orgies it will stimulate him less if he sees three pairs of identical feet."

"How did you learn of this more studies of the romance files?" Doxy inquired of her.

"What do you take me for a human woman? I asked him he told me, though he didn't know what he liked about them. But I have an idea why, I will have to inform him so he knows as well, though I think will wait until he sees us in our new human feet.It took the three of them very little time to sculpt the simulacrum, Saurian's being naturally talented artists. "The seam around our ankles into the faux foot is very noticeable. Will he not mind that?" Roxy asked.

"Yes he would mind, but just bind up the seam with some straps, it will actually enhance the effects. And elicit a stronger positive response." Foxy showed her. They then tried on their feet and making it appear that they were indeed tiptoeing around.

William awoke now as he always did with Foxy keeping him erect and stuffed up her chute as he slept. She was tasting him with approval in her voice and allowed him to fuck her for more then some small while, he did so with abandon though he knew he'd never got her permission this early in the morning though foolishly he always hope she would. He really loved emptying himself insider her when he awoke like this.

When she had tasted he had sweetened to her satisfaction she commanded him to stop and withdraw. They had been lying together spooning, and while he stopped his pumping of her he however remained buried deeply inside her chute with his arms around her firmly holding onto her encased swim bladder breasts. He hugged her to him and he ran his hand gently across her firm nipples feeling them over and over. Though she had commanded him to withdraw and he hadn't she didn't rebuke him. She wanted to allow him enough time to cuddle with her in order to permit him time to display his affections for her.

She on the other hand knew of his affections for her and required no reminders and she felt no need for him to display his affections again. But she knew he wanted to display his affections, that in so doing it made him happy and enjoy the bond between them. So she gave him the extra time, because she had made the "leap" for both of them.

He grew no softer in her and continued to obey her in ceasing his relentless fucking actions, he kissed her about the cheeks and red mouth edges and arose and left to curse at the recyclers again because of his raging hard-on. When the cursing had subsided she joined him in the refresher where she massaged him and they dried one another as was their custom.

With the ship still under deceleration they joined Doxy and Roxy at the wardroom table. Along with his usual ration nutrient drink he found a small plate filled with pieces of meat. Foxy, then told him,"I want you to eat of these pet male, you will enjoy them and they will let you please your mistress more. You do desire to please your mistress, Pet Male?" Foxy's voice was a begging pleading richness similar to porn star asking a stud to make her cum at the end of a porn file vid.

"Yes beloved mistress." He took a small gray slimy piece of the meat and chewed it. It tasted of little more then a bit of salt and sea. Foxy eyed him and made a motion for him to eat more of them. "What are you giving me, oysters?" he asked.

"Yes though not of your world and they are not the real thing either. But a synthetic made from the same product that the textured protein we have eaten comes from. Do you not like the "oysters"?" Foxy asked of him with concern, if he didn't like them it would be so much more time consuming as she would have to use her mistress sex game wiles to entice and cajole him to eat the things.

"You Space Whores! That's just an old wives tale oysters don't really help in sexual performance." He said dismissively.

"These are not actual "oysters" as I told you. Perhaps we will find out later when you have come to give pleasure to your mistress next, who is in the right?" Foxy said oozing with superior knowledge. "I have a new surprise for you this day, one that will make you even more aroused then usual, you will not be able to control yourself even for your mistress, so I will require of you extra performance. But if you do not eat your "oysters" I will not allow you anytime with myself nor will you receive your gifts."

William slid another "oyster" down his throat. It was not alone in his throat as Foxy was inside his neck too, tasting to see if Doxy's discovery had any merit. And she hissed happily as he sweetened.

They no longer physically aroused him at the wardroom table anymore, William had noticed for some time now. And he was therefore usually flaccid, but by the time he had finished the last "oyster", he had thickened and lengthened over half way and could not help himself from hardening further try as he might. His space whores had done it again he thought. Then he tried to dismiss it as the result of psychological suggestion trickery.

The meal ended as he chewed up his last "oyster", and worked to keep his member from going to full erection. He didn't want to work his shift that duty cycle with an all day woody.

Later that morning he and Doxy were running manual maintenance checks on the space drive systems. This was a redundant task as automatic systems handled that task normally and notified the crew to any irregularities. But it was standard operating procedure to manually check it out and in the depths of space redundancy was life.

"Can Roxy and I come and have sex play with you and Foxy after duty cycle? We want to be part of your new surprise." Doxy asked him out of nowhere.

"You're asking me? Foxy is in charge of fucking my brains out these days, at least since you two stopped wanting to. I think you will have to ask her." William was stunned and needed a moment more to think because his only thought was, "what the fuck is she asking about?"

"I am in need of correcting you my beloved Beach Male, but Roxy and myself have never ceased wanting to have sex play with you! But you were growing ill, and had ceased to take proper nutrition. Foxy would not allow us to let you become sicker!" Doxy tried to tell him.

"She what! Who the hell gave her permission to stop you from doing it with me? I really missed the two of you! How about we have some "play" down here as soon as we complete our last system check?" His all day woody could finally be put to good use he thought.

"Beloved Beach Male I would, but we must keep you healthy and too much sex play leaves you no time for other activities, am I not correct?" William's woody ached when she said "but".

"Yeah, I suppose you three were fucking me in to a sex overload. But damn! It was just so great having the three of you constantly doing me. And you all had gotten so very good, I was cumming in buckets all cycle long." William lied, he sure as hell didn't truly think he had been in any danger of a sex overload, nor even that such a thing could exist. But like most men he avoided disabusing women of their notions knowing that even should he win he would lose.

He finished his thought, "Although I'd be the first to admit Foxy really does know how to drain my balls dry every single time like no body's business. Still it was just so much more fun when we did it in groups, don't get me wrong I love the way Foxy takes control and all but she's only one space whore after all. So you know what, screw what she says. Damn right bring Roxy later on, and if she has any more friends that look like her bring them too!" he quipped. Doxy did her Lt. McGivver giggle for him and kissed his lips while she let him suck and swallow her tongue.

His schedule of sex of late was that as soon as his duty schedule ended he reported to the command deck unless he was already stationed there in which case Foxy would typically arrive a little before the end of the cycle and if his duty was routine and non critical start in on him to bring him to a state of full arousal.

Afterwards the two of them would refresh and meet the other Joined in the wardroom for supper. After they had eaten He was given his study time or ran lessons with Doxy. He also wrote his log reports. Sometimes they would watch some entertainment if they could find something the human could understand. They of course had to translate what was said. But human and saurian entertainment were so different, a hugely funny and popular to Saurisns at least, piece of entertainment comedy programming revolved around a large Joining of females who were interested in finding a new home to live in and each week and after finding a beautiful home all but one would agree to purchasing the new home, the rest of the show was devoted to how the majority tried to cajole, threaten, and other wise coerce the lone hold out into agreement. Needless to say his mission logs were always complete and on time.

After that he reported back to the command deck and Foxy would use him up again. Now if his next duty cycle was a light one and he could sleep in, she would take him in the sleep cell that same sleep cycle after he had some brief sleep. He had come to like those the best because she was the most intimate with him then. And not surprisingly, Foxy always reveled in her ability to make him happy, as that was when he was the most potent and productive.

In this manner they had managed to bring his production steadily upward with Foxy growing ever more skilled at helping him want to keep on ecstasy's edge for her and therefore producing larger volumes of seminal fluids for her. And with his life in greater balance, his mind and body helped in making him a prime Holstein for their needs.

Though if he had known what they were up to he would have had no objections and would have devoted himself fully to it no matter the cost to himself, and that would be a problem. Because that cost mattered to the three Joined more then the plan itself, and they wanted the plan to succeed very much more then anything except for keeping their Beach Male. The plan was to eat their cake and have it too, how hard could that be? So they wouldn't tell the cake it had been eaten, and so far it was working.

"I know your little secret", she said while facing him crouching over his lap on her knees her face and his nearly touching and tasted for his reaction. There was none at first, and then his flavor got unexpectedly warm and hot from anger! What was he thinking?

"So what if I did invite Doxy and Roxy to have sex with us" He didn't slow or change his rhythm, she had him in his usual throws of sexual ecstasy so he could not help but be overwhelmed by the need to grind himself into her, though he would cease whenever she commanded it of him. "You have no right to keep them from me! I like them too and I missed them. If I had known it was you who told them to stay away from me so you could have me all to yourself I wouldn't have ever let you!" He finished grunting in contentment. It was nearly impossible to express anger when you are devoted to the one in whom you can't get your fill of and in the middle of intercourse with. So his anger went unheard though not un-tasted.

"Oh yes your mistress knows you invited her Joined pet male that is not what your mistress spoke of, though your mistress should punish you for daring to rebuke her shouldn't I?" she asked him not knowing, next time she checked the porn files she thought maybe she should listen to what they are saying.

"No you shouldn't" he said grabbing her in bear hug with his arms so he could place his head between her swollen swim bladder bosoms. She braced her arms together as he had taught her to, to gently burry his head with her large tits when he visited her cleavage like that. Though his next words were muffled in her flesh and faux flesh she heard him just fine. "Because you not only wronged me but you also wronged your Joined. It was wrong to steal their pleasure and mine by not allowing us to have sex." She lifted higher on her knees to make him have to lift his hips higher to penetrate her fully. He grunted but easily pushed up with his hips to fully penetrate her again, this added effort tired him more quickly, she wanted to exhaust him some it made him more docile and controllable. And he most certainly was not docile or in her control at the moment.

"You were making yourself ill, servicing all three of us and you know it." She gently corrected him rising and lowering herself to meet him as he filled her. "What was your mistress to do?" Foxy made like a whore onto his iron hard inducer and spoke with an orgasm chocked voice.

William didn't think much of this silly sickness idea and didn't mention what he thought of it. "We could have shared, you didn't need to freeze them out altogether! It was just selfish of you to insist on having me all to yourself! Poor Doxy and Roxy haven't had any fun with me for almost half the trip and they miss it damn it! And I don't like it when people cause hurt to my friends." She didn't answer for a moment because he had grown tired of her being on top and had used his much greater musculature to rise under her knocking her from her knees and once he had her free of her kneeling position, rolled her over on her back as gently as he could and taking great pains to remain as deeply buried inside her egg chute while he did. He lowered his full weight onto her and crushed her to the acceleration lounge then he grasped her padded buttocks in a firm grip and pounded into her using his grip on her to move her slightly with each stroke inward and out to meet him head on as he so like to do.

"My darling pet male! I had no idea I had wronged you so! It was not my decision alone." She could taste his flaring anger at her treatment of Roxy and Doxy. And she so wanted to make it go away! Foxy wanted to kiss his face all over as he would kiss her's when he was trying to make up to her for some small transgression he had made to his mistress, she would always let him kiss her all over her face and warn him this was the last time and accept his apology. She loved it when he did that so it was frequently the last time between them.

"I was not trying to be selfish, but there was no other choice! Both Doxy and Roxy would have had it no other way! They missed your attentions of course but they preferred that to the alternative. I alone satisfy you like they can not. Kiss me about my face, Pet Male like you do when you wish my largess for your misdeeds." He did as she commanded but had to release her hips from his grip to do so.

"I haven't done anything wrong, you did!" he kissed her closed eyes and then her underdeveloped saurian nose, and then across her lipless bright red mouth edges.

"I know but I have no lips with which to kiss you, so you must do the kissing for me! But I am your mistress, will you please your mistress now and forever pet male?" She coiled up his tongue with hers making it impossible for him to respond. But his strong solid tongue caused her coils to slip.

"Yes mistress, I want to so much" he kissed her mouth and shoved his coiled tongue in to it and continued to heave heavily on top of her.

"Then you must believe your mistress that both Doxy and Roxy are happy that I kept you to myself and would have had it no other way. I know you missed them, but we had to make you well again. So I am sorry that we had to take them and your pleasure in them away briefly. But your mistress promises you that you woud not only understand but fully forgive her and agree that she was right all along.

But your mistress does not need to be patient with her pet male. So now that she has had you do her kissing of largess you will make her happy at once and give her your forgiveness to her." She said to him knowing he could deny her nothing when he was like this. What he said next left her stunned! She was so sure he was nothing but carnal lust at moments like this, every fiber of his being devoted to deriving sexual gratification from her body with an all consuming need to shed his season with her with any part of her anatomy where she would allow him. She was about to find out how wrong she was.

Instead of forgiving her unconditionally as she expected of him because of his mating frenzy William was not so compliant saying, "Only if you allow Roxy and Doxy to resume having sex with me again, I will do whatever you say to do about not giving them my seasons, it will be only for you." William actually hissed "seasons" in a fair imitation of Saurian and continued. "I will avoid having intimacy with them unless you give me your leave. But you must give them leave each once a day.

I don't care what this is all about, but they miss me and I them and all we need to do is agree that I will save myself only for you. I can do that for you and them! And you should have trusted me to do so in the first place, damn it!" Foxy was stunned at the strength of his conviction and humbled by him.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers