Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 10

Story Info
Technical explanations of Saurian Biology, etc.
2.6k words
4.6
15.7k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Appendix 1 - 4==

==Biology of Saurians 101==Appendix 1

Now the Saurians are an egg laying species, their courtship starts when a fertile female meets with a male who is "in season". Male Saurians produce seamen and build it up in an insemination sack. It takes a male one of their years to fill it and become fertile and it is only then he is said to be in season.

Males in season then take to a desirable stretch of beach. If there are no empty stretches or one male is desirous of another's they will battle each other in usually non-lethal unarmed combat until one of them concedes or has been rendered unconscious usually the latter.

The victor then squeezes empty the loser's insemination sack on to the dry sands. When the loser senses again return to him he having had "his season taken from him", departs from the beach and the cycle continues.

The victor remains to mate for as long as his season lasts (the insemination sack has not been emptied), which in the largest of males is often well over a month, servicing dozens or even hundreds of females.

Females approach a desirable male and if the pairing is acceptable to all (meaning the females can pay his stud fee), they begin a courtship dance. As the dance progresses the female being considerably smaller climbs upon the males hips impaling her self on the male's inducement horn. By continuing the female's stimulation with the dance and horn it induces her to drop a single egg. The female takes the egg to a shallow hole dug in the wet sands by her prior to mating and then the male in season releases a small amount from his insemination sack into the hole and thus fertilizes the newly induced egg.

It should be noted that it is common for there to be a group of females present during the entire mating. Some are Joined (essentially the wives) to the mating female, others might be awaiting the male's attentions next. Part of the purpose of the mating dance is to cause sexual arousal in the waiting females. As per the Saurian saying "He danced so well I thought I would drop a clutch of eggs before I even touched his horn!"

The main other thing to note is the commerce side of it; Saurian males charge exorbitant fees for their stud services. This is well tolerated amongst the Saurian's for it keeps the population in check. The only time it is a cause of friction among the sexes is when resources are tight and beach access is limited, driving up stud fees to unaffordable amounts.

In the Epsilon-Iridani system the planet's one lake and its small breeding island made for just such an unreasonable pricing to currently be in effect. Which was also ironic because many of the Saurians working the terraforming project had taken this hard ship posting precisely for the access to the breeding beaches.

In order to mate on the beaches of Epsilon-Iridani a female needed to book passage with the breeding island ferry, the icy lake waters alone see to it that any attempt to swim to the island is quite impossible. Non-Saurians are barred from using the ferry, though they are not barred from the island itself.

Upon arriving on the Island females are free to inspect the beaches for a male, once selected a stud fee is negotiated. The actual funds are transferred much later once the females return to the mainland, no Saurian female would dare fail to make payment and leave her unguarded egg with the male she had swindled.

Once every ten day is hatchling day, the lake waters are lowered and a sunken causeway is revealed. The males await the arrival of the females before retiring to the islands central arena. The females then proceed to "call" for their hatchlings, if it was a viable egg (most sadly are not) the hatchling will break free of the sand and be scooped up by the mothers tongue and cradled in her jaws.

Meanwhile the male Saurians and any other interested parties (including none Saurians) go to the central island arena where professional beach male fights take place. While any male has the right to fight any male for a given stretch of beach, in practice it is run much more like professional sports so on hatchery day is when the professional beach males have there battles. Large sums are wagered by the crowds in the arena and even the losing males make a sizeable sum.

==Chute Cup Explained And Point Drive 101==Appendix 2

"Do you have it yet?" Foxy implored of Doxy.

"Yes I have just finished it I used much less of the organic base and substituted in more of the binding agent this one should be sturdier." Doxy gave the new egg chute cup to Foxy.

"Oh how nice, He is so cutely frustrated when I don't allow him to mate within my egg chute and oblige him to spend his season outside of me. But what is worse for us is he will only deliver a large harvest of season when he takes me in my chute for some reason. I hope this cup lasts so we can return him to an optimum production regimen."

Saurian medical sciences were far more advanced then were those of the Humans, limb replacement being but one area. Or another being for example a form of artificial flesh that was a common bandaging in Saurian first aid. It could be prepared in a multitude of ways to lend itself widely useful for a variety of wounds. It could be made into a plug for a puncture wound or into a sheet for an abrasion. It could include endothermic cooling properties to numb fractured bones or exothermic warming to sooth strained muscles groups. It could be made absorbent to reduce swelling from infection or secreting to deliver time released drugs at a measured rate into a patient's wounds.

In this particular case Doxy had made the bandaging compound into an endothermic-secreting-hollowed-out plug. When placed inside the egg chute it quickly heated well above normal human body temperatures. And in addition when born down on by dexterous egg chute bone spur flexors it would secrete a light lubricating composite. So for William it made the Saurian egg chute into a red hot pussy that responded to his actions by lubing at the discretions of its host. It was perhaps the single most diabolical replica of human femininity that Doxy had fashioned. It was convenient, ever at the ready, maintenance free, reliable, user friendly, disease free and gratis of all satisfaction requirements in other words everything the genuine article was not.

One century later the richest man on earth held a patent to a design very similar to Doxy's current construct, it was his only invention and he was only 18. He got the patent in the same year he turned 18. When he was 17 he was a busboy a very inventive busboy.

Interstellar travel even employing a Faster Then Light Point Drive can still be an unhurried afair, the main factor in travel delay is the ratio of power to gravity. An interstellar Point Drive works by "folding" space. it brings two distant points together. When a ship enters the "folded space" it emerges at the origin of the distant point. The trouble was gravity. Think of space as a flexible stretchy rubber two dimensional sheet, you could in theory fold the sheet up into a very small pile, except for gravity. Again think of space as the same rubber sheet with two people sitting on it. If you wanted to grab up the sheet and stretch two distant bits of it you would have to be some distance from the people sitting on it. You could still with some effort stretch the rubber and bring two bits of the sheet that are each closer to the seated people but distant to each other together. The more effort you apply the closer you can be to the seated people where you stretch the rubber.

Thus a ship with lots of power can engage its point dive much closer to a gravity well such as a stellar body and overcome its gravitic distortion on space. The little comet tug of the Joined with its moderately powered Point Drive had to travel outside the stellar system's Oort Belt before it could engage its interstellar engines, which made for a long journey. The Joined didn't mind though, William would need time to generate a fortune in seasons for them and Foxy just enjoyed all the attention he she would summon from him.

==From the Romance Files, How To Ruin A Date==Appendix 3

It was Foxy that had come up with a possible explanation. It had taken some time because while the porn files were well indexed by subject, actions, number of participants, etc. The romance section was indexed in absurd meaningless way's making it impossible to conduct organized research. Such topics as "Re-new your romance with him", and "the secrets men keep from women and why" made research impossible.

Even the topics were misleading! For example the latter topic, she knew that men didn't keep secrets from their women. However women reacted very poorly to revelations a man might make that they didn't like to hear no matter how obvious. Furthermore they had little difficulty in behaving as though that given matter did not even exist until a man told them of it, then no matter how unjust the situation the woman would invariably blame the man, no matter how little connected he was to the situation. So she knew that the index was both false and misleading, its topics meaningless. However the shear dimensions of the romance files prohibited any form of brute force approach. So it was left to random chance that she had come across what she believed explained William's probing of their chest harness.

It oddly had been more of piece on instruction, warning young human females who had just reached an age where males in season would be seeking their attentions on how to spurn or thwart the male's advances. Now why human females engage in activities that are designed to first elicit the males mating response, and then once successfully elicited only to then deploy a response designed to frustrate that response made no sense at all to her. If the females do not want a male to attempt to mate with them they should not engage in activities which draw that response in the first place.

In any event the piece warned of a practice of the human male that the females should be wary of. It seems men will engage in what seems like a caresses in what are supposed to be the very mild earliest stage of their mating dance. Men as she well knew much preferred to move as quickly as possible past any form of mild contact and engage in very active forms of intimate contact. That they would even tolerate having to retain such control over there irresistible drive to mate, spoke volumes on what noble and great creatures the males were. In any event the males would use this time to seek out the females mammary restraint harness's fastenings and when an opportune moment presented itself would use the knowledge gained through this reconnaissance to move in and loose the captive orbs from their restraining garment.

According to the instructions that was undesired. Even though she knew that both males and females took great delight in the exchange of the attentions to their frontal display. So these instructions if followed guaranteed that both parties would come away from the early mating dance with little to no pleasure. She tried to square the facts, by reasoning that it was to prevent the female from breeding too much, but she knew full well that copulation was the only way to induce females to induce one of their patristic offspring in their parasite hatchling chamber. So the sharing of the frontal display could only produce pleasure and never offspring.

And as she had long since learned all these pleasure robbing instructions were focused upon the female, never the males. The human females had been very fortunate they had no competition in gaining the attentions of there males. Until now that is of course.

==Why Do People Like Cats?== Appendix 4

Notes: To my fellow A'hem, By Grrrrr.

I, who have spent more time among the humans, have understandings many of you do not so I will explain much. There are those among you who have difficulties understanding the motivations of the Joined Saurian Females as to why they would be so very willing and desirous of sex with the human when they themselves take no actual pleasures in these very sex acts.

But I Grrrr, have made the "leap" let my humble self share of his "leap". Among the humans there exist "cat people". They not only like cats but they even own them, shocking no? Some times these "cat people" even own very many of these most wretched of creatures.

And while your humble Grrrrr does not know if purring makes these cats happy or if they are happy and then purr Grrrr knows that these "cat people" spend an inordinate amount of time forcing these cats to purr, yes it is true, even more shocking, I know!

Now some of you may rationalize this saying "cat people" must simply enjoy the feel of these soft warm creatures but it is not true! If that were so "cat people" would pet these miserable creatures as they wished but instead they pet the cats in accordance with the cat's desires! If a cat likes to be scratched between the ears the "cat person" complies, if the wretched creature wants its back rubbed, again the "cat person" obeys, etc., etc.

So it is clear that "cat people" must some how take pleasure in forcing their cats to purr but take away only a vicarious thrill. Some of you might point out that there are enormous rewards to this cat ownership and that keeping a cat happy is necessary in obtaining these rewards, but again your simple Grrrr has learned otherwise. The reward for owning a cat is that one gets to enjoy such odious tasks as cleaning the litter box, picking up "hair balls" and generally cleaning vast quantities of fur from both clothing and furniture but wait there's more, should your cat have claws one benefits from a goodly amount of physical destruction.

So there is no actual pleasure or actual reward to cat ownership nor in the forcing of cats to purr, and yet these "cat people" do!! And they force these cats to purr not even at their own discretion but often at the cat's discretion when the cat demands it of them by bodily taking control of the "cat person's" lap. And these "cat people" like it! And love these misbegotten creatures, LOVE! Did you hear me? I said LOVE.

Now in the case of the Human Captain William Henderson, he is a brilliant astronaut, highly trained and educated. He is the most phenomenal navigator/pilot any Saurian has come across and he's sentient which is a damn sight more then I can say of these thrice damned cats. And let us not forget the issue of his issue being a slightly addictive euphoric, shall we?

So it is that the Saurian females like to force William to purr as it were and love him, LOVE him. But their rewards are an able-bodied crewmen who takes CARE of them. Once again demonstrating the sanity of the Saurians vs. the Humans. Though Grrrr must confess cats are delicious.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers