Oral Arguments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinocchio
Pinocchio
46 Followers

The Partners were finished, but there were other guests. Mary jacked off some of them, while others wanked themselves. Lucia took as many of them into her mouth as she could, swallowing some of their sperm, though most of it ran down her face and body. It mingled with her cunt juices, as the vibrator made her cum again and again and again. Finally, in a climax of climaxes, five men wanked and came on her simultaneously, blasting her from all directions with warm, silvery rain. She was nearly covered, and the jizz ran everywhere. The black marble was spattered nearly to white.

Soon, the Partners and guests began to file out, eventually leaving Lucia alone—except for Mary. Mary helped Lucia to her feet, saying, "Come with me. A hot tub and scented soaps have been prepared for you."

Pinocchio
Pinocchio
46 Followers
12