Oral Exam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

I replied, "I want to fuck you." She bit my ear and whispered again, "Its good to want things. Wanting makes the desire grow. For now, fuck my hand." She reached over to shower shelf and grabbed a bottle of body wash. She squeezed a dollop onto her hand and began to truly stroke me in earnest. Ahhhh, cucumber melon – what a scent! I felt the jolts of pleasure course through me as her lubricated hand rode up and down my length. She smoothly picked up speed. I felt her other hand reach done and juggle my balls. It was as if she was coaxing – milking – the cum from my cock. My whole body was building to my inevitable climax. Just a few more strokes and I would...

Cum. Fuck! Wow! What a release! That was unlike anything I had ever felt or done before. I looked around, surveying the situation. Here I was a grad student in the bathroom of a girl's dorm. I had been fucked senseless by two teen roommates, and had been given a hand job by a third that I didn't know. My cock was soapy and smelling of cucumber melon. My pants were around my ankles and my sperm was dripping from this mystery coed's hand. What an evening! The brunette who had just wacked me off, kissed me on the cheek. She then walked over to the sink and rinsed the soapy cum off her hands. She said, "I normally would eat your stuff, but it was all soapy." She turned her head back and flashed me a heart-stopping smile. "By the way, my name is Taryn. Who are you?"

I thought for a moment. Should I? Why not? What was there to hide, after she had already jacked me off. "Shannon's professor. And Jessica's too. I fucked them both."

Taryn's eyes grew real wide. She laughed in surprise, "Damn! I should have fucked you after all. I didn't want steal Shannon's guy." She went over to the towel dispenser and dried off her hands. "But now I am gonna need to get a hold of that thing."

"You already did."

She snorted, "And don't I know it! Feel free to come by any time, I live in room 324. As you know, I am in need of a serious pounding." She blew me kiss as she headed out the door. "Oh by the way," she said, "You might wash up and put that thing away. You never know who might walk in here in the middle of the night."

It was so true.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers
12