Oral Exam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers

"I don't know what to say. I mean, we work together. You're my professor, my advisor. I'm flattered and all...."

"Look, I can keep it professional if you can," Jen seductively said as she leaned forward. Her movement drew my gaze downward to her chest. I looked down her unbuttoned blouse into the crack of her cleavage. While not overly large, her milky-white breasts looked substantial and perky. Since her tits were completely unfettered by any form of bra, her nipples were standing at full attention pressing into her shirt. It was clear that they had been in a prior state of arousal, and that the tips remained at an overloaded pleasure-point. They looked very kissable, like tiny pink gumdrops. "What I am suggesting is pretty simple," she continued. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine. We play a little doctor and then we screw like crazy. Tomorrow we go about our business of being professor and student again. Nothing changes, except maybe our hormone levels and some bodily fluids."

I looked at her, my professor, disheveled and seductive. I didn't know the right move. Was there really any choice? I had wanted her since the first moment I had seen her. This was my golden opportunity. I had longed to touch, and kiss, and lick her all over. But could I make this decision? Should I make this decision?

Fuck it! I had been thinking so much with my cock recently that it didn't feel like there was any other way. I knew I had to do this. I also fully understood that it would change everything, despite whatever my professor was saying. Fucking does that, it mixes things up, swirls them around, throws them up in the air, and lets them fall to the ground. When they land, the pieces are always a shambles. We never get off (in either sense of the word) without consequences. Any thing else would be a dream or a joke. But I didn't want to argue with her either. I simply resolved to deal with things as calmly as I could – however they may be – when the heat (so to speak) died down. Besides, its not like I had recently been a total Boy Scout anyway.

I stepped back into the room closing the door behind me. When I heard the "click" of the latch, I turned the door lock. I did not want to take any chances of getting caught; that certainly would be a sticky wicket. I could feel the thump of my heart as I walked up to her chair, my crotch nearly level with Jen's face. I ran my finger along her lips, her tongue angling out to flick it once. I reached down and gave my zipper a tug. My other hand went back over Jen's lips, traced her nose, and then over her head. I tilted her face to me, her brown eyes meeting mine. I leaned down and spoke to her in a stern almost whisper, "If you want me to take care of that itch, you are gonna have to get me hard."

Jen smiled and moistened her lips in anticipation. "Reach into my pants and pull out my cock. Take it out. All of it. I wanna see your face buried in my nuts."

"You like the teabag, huh?" Jen said with a seductive lilt. "So do I. Let me see what I can do." I could feel her hand slithering into my boxer shorts. Her fingers traced my dick from tip to base in a slow tease. I could feel my shaft twitch, as it began to become accustomed to the attention. As I could feel myself slowly becoming engorged, Jen circled her hand underneath and cupped my balls. She held them softly, massaging them gently, taking her time, and making the excitement build. I could then feel her release my nuts, and begin to scratch lightly on the bottom of my sack. While not an overtly sexual feeling, the gentle scraping of nails further built my arousal.

"Ohh, that feels good," I moaned, "but I want you to take it out."

And so she did. Gently Jen hoisted my cock and balls past the flap of my boxer shorts and into open space. I was erect and protruding from my cargo pants. Taking things easy, Jen slowly – agonizingly – leaned in and blew arm air over the length of my shaft. It was such a tease to feel the circulation of her breath, while knowing that her mouth was so tantalizingly close. Her hand gripped my dick and pulled it slightly upward. "Your penis is so soft and beautiful. I can feel it pulsing in my hand. I am going to love having this inside of me," Jen said as she leaned in closer and sent warm air cascading over my sack. I looked down, and I could only see the top of her spiky, gel-encrusted head. My hands lightly stroked her hair, as she worked her tease. There was no rushing or pushing, just something light and gentle that would shortly transform into so much more. It was a moment of peace and total anticipation. What would come? What would happen from here?

I heard a "pfhhht" sound and a glob of spit pegged my balls. Still holding my shaft upwards, Jen took her other hand and massaged the loogie into my skin. "How do you like that? Huh, baby?" she said before rearing reared back and coating me in even more saliva. My balls were being bathed in her moisture. I moaned as she kept repeating the process - spit and rub, spit and rub. I could feel the spit mounting, causing my balls to drip with Jen's mouth juice.

Without warning, Jen moved in for the kill. She buried her face in my balls and wiggled it around with amazing fervor. She moaned or hummed – I couldn't really tell which – sending vibrations of pleasure rippling through me. My nasty professor buried her nose in my nut-sack and slathered me with her tongue. She popped my balls, one at a time, into her mouth giving each a hearty suck. The moment before had been gentle and teasing. Now Jen was a woman possessed, a dirty ball-demon that wanted nothing more than to have her face buried in my nuts. She was an animal of pure lust that deserved to be fucked.

My cock was throbbing in her hand. In one long lick, Jen ran her tongue along my length, from balls to tip. Then, without embellishment, she engulfed my cock in the warm confines of her mouth. She looked up at me with her lips wrapped around the head. Jen's eyes blazed with a fire I had never seen in class. It seemed that the raw heat she was broadcasting would consume me. She didn't move forward or backward, and instead simply held me in place. She looked like a sprinter taut with anticipation, waiting desperately for the starting gun. One of her hands found one of mine; taking my hand in hers, she placed it - open-palmed - on the back of her head. She then spoke a single word, muttered around my cock, "Push!"

Feeling the animal inside of me, I jammed her face onto my cock. She made gagging sounds, but didn't seem to want to be let up. Her hand was still locked with mine at the back of her head. I could feel pressure coming from that hand, pushing onto mine, demanding I pull her further onto my shaft. I increased the pressure and I could see her eyes beginning to water. I released Jen for a moment, so she could find the space to breathe. It was only a moment, though, before she drove herself back onto my cock, taking what she craved.

I pushed again, this time harder. After a moment's struggle, she took in the entire length. My professor's face was buried in the carpet of hair at the base of my dick. My pubes were tickling her nose. I released again and she gasped for air. "Is that the best you can do? Give me more," Jen spat, pushing on my hand at the back of her head. So I drove her onto my length again, this time with more brutality and speed. I let her up just as quickly, only to impale her face another time. I was skull-fucking her with a vengeance. Spit began to collect at the bottom of her mouth and run out the creases of her lips in long messy strings of spittle. She made noises like a duck quacking, as she gagged on my prick jack-hammering at the back of her throat. I pummeled her with abandon and purpose. This was my professor. This was a woman who held power over me. She controlled my fate, my future. She was responsible for hours of long work, both past and future. Because of her I had poured over incomprehensible texts and pounded out papers at my computer. And there we were our roles reversed. I was fucking her face, and she was taking it. But she was doing so much more. She was inhaling my shaft, she was driving for more, and she was playing my whore at every turn. She loved what she was doing, the change-up that led to her submission. She was a cum-slut that worshipped at the altar of my cock. I could contemplate further, but I still felt the insistent push of her hand. Fuck the mental; this was physical

I had to fuck her. I yanked Jen off my cock, slapped her face with it. Twice. She moaned as I then pulled her up by the hair at the back of her head. Jen was a mess, all spit and drippy make-up. How fuckin' sexy! My feminist professor looked like a gang-banged whore. I turned her around and bent her over. Her shapely ass was winking at me, begging me for its due. I lifted her skirt up over her cheeks. Jen's plump pussy lips were barely encased in the lacy powder blue, T-backed thong that I would never have guessed to be her style. With her face up against the glass, Jen braced herself on the windowsill. From there she awaited my assault. We both knew that this fuck was going to come fast and hard. No mercy! It would be a raw pounding, a fuck that would set loose the horny animals raging inside.

From our position, we could see the campus quad. The field was all shadows and half-light, since the darkness was only lit by a few scattered lampposts. Looking down I could see a group of young women crossing the quad - coeds. They were dolled up to the nines, clearly out for a night on the prowl. Some lucky party had to be their destination. I wondered if this was a group of sorority women. Would they pick up random guys and commit to one-night stands? Were my fuck toys, Jessica and Shannon down there? If they looked up would they be able to see me about to fuck my professor, just as they had fucked me? God, those thoughts made me hard.

I pulled Jen's panties to the side and rubbed the tip of my dick along her slit. Wow, she was sopping wet with arousal. My dick was coated with her girl-cum just from rubbing it along her soft, trimmed labia. She clearly needed to fuck as badly as I did. I couldn't take it; I had to be inside of her. I rammed forward with a squishing noise. Her sopping pussy parted, making way for my engorged shaft. I drove inward, bottoming out in a single thrust. Both of us gasped, feeling the excitement coursing through our bodies like an electric current. Everything was liquid; everything was pulsing.

I began to move. I slid deep inside of Jen, feeling her raw heat wash over me. I wanted to fuck; I needed to fuck! She was mine, splayed out before me in an image of molten lust. It was amazing to see my cock disappear inside of a steamy new pussy, one belonging to my professor. Jen looked back at me, her face contorting in a mask of ecstasy. That was what I needed. Her expression gave me the power to unleash everything I had. I could now turn it on her, the brutal lust that was raging inside. I banged into her with my cock. I could feel the sweaty slap of skin-on-skin. The musky sent of her arousal filled the small office. I inhaled, letting the scent enter my bloodstream and course in my brain. It fueled my urge to fuck her soul. Jen's pussy egged me on, demanding I drive harder and faster into her snatch. I don't think we were conscious of the noises we were making, but I am sure that if there were anyone outside they would have easily known what we were doing. Our rutting would be very obvious.

Slap! Slap! Slap! I could feel the rhythm. Jen's was face pressed sideways against the window. She seemed to be mesmerized by our debaucherous reflections. We were both lost in fucking. The only thing that mattered was the congress of our sexual organs, and the fervor with which they were pounding away at each other. But still – despite being in this magnificent and taboo pussy - I looked down from my vantage above the quad and wondered, "Where was Jessica? " I wanted her. I had grown accustomed to her smile, her face, and her personality. But it didn't end there with Jessica; I wanted all of the rest of them too. Since that first decadent romp in my office I constantly craved pussy. Jessica had broken that world wide-open for me. She had made me see the possibilities. Because of her I actively craved every single one of those delicious, sexy coeds prowling across campus. I wanted them all. But I also wanted to know how many of them would get fucked tonight? How many would scream out in pleasure? How many would cum? These questions played through my mind as I fucked my professor's juicy pussy. Oh, she was good! My pulse raced, beating time with my cock. It was a blur, a need to push for more.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Jen demanded. I pulled her skirt higher above her waist, so I could watch her incredible ass as I plowed her pussy. Smack! That beautiful butt needed to be spanked, so I did. She jumped slightly and moaned, "Fuck yeah, spank my ass!" Smack! Smack! She responded by backing herself forcefully onto my cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh God, yeah!!!! Fuck! Pound me. Fuck my cunt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Jen moaned as I could feel her muscles tighten. Her body became taut and then shook. Her pussy spasmed and I felt a sudden wet gush at the joining of our fuck-organs. All I could do was hold on, as my professor came on my cock.

I continued to fuck Jen right through her orgasm, and then through two more. Her voice became a constant moan as she scaled the heights of her orgasm. My head was throbbing. I could feel the blood vessels at my temple throb, as my need for release became overwhelming. I pulled on her hair, turning Jen's face to me. "Where do you want it?" Jen looked dazed, as if she wasn't clear where or who she was. "Where do you want me to cum?" I growled impatiently.

Jen seemed confused for a moment before responding, "Fuckin' cum inside of me. Cum in me!!! I want to feel you shoot inside of me!"

Done! Needing nothing else but to cum, I thrust forward one last time; after that, I was completely consumed by the throes of my orgasm. Oh the bliss of Jen's pussy! I felt the energy and passion spill out of me in a torrent of warm, creamy jizz. My cock was buried deep within the velvet walls of her pussy, twitching. I couldn't move as the scalding spunk shot from my dick. White-hot jets laced Jen's hole, filling her with my cum, sealing us biologically with my seed.

Slowly our breathing returned to normal. The warm after-glow of red-hot sex bathed me in a comforting serenity. I had just fucked my professor, and certainly that needed to be dealt with – but later. For the moment, my cock was still warmly nestled inside of her. Soon we would disengage. We would pry our sweaty, sticky bodies apart. Each of us would reach for Kleenex to wipe up stray bodily fluids. Our clothes will be zipped, re-buttoned, and straightened. We would say our good-byes, and each trudge home. In our minds, we would be wondering: Where will this go? What will happen tomorrow? Would we ever fuck again?

gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers
12