Oral Exam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers

I had been trying to grope the hell out of my mystery woman. I knew she must have an awesome rack, as I could feel a definite presence of healthy boobs on her chest. But I couldn't tell anymore than that, since the thick, puffy parka she was wearing hid the true sense of what I was working with. Giving up, I instead let my hands slide downward. I moved them up under the flimsy material of the mystery fuck's skirt, and I took a firm grip of her muscular ass. I spread her cheeks and lightly teased her butthole with my finger. She moaned, raggedly. I slipped my finger inside of her ass – gently, but with authority. And that finger called up her orgasm. The waves of her climax came fierce and hard. She moaned in my ear, clutched my face, and kissed me with a feral passion. Her tongue forced its way between my lips, as she frenched my mouth, lips, and tongue. She shook and quaked, as I felt a warm rush of fluid flow onto my crotch. And I didn't know her name; I hadn't seen her face.

I needed to come. Listening for her breathing to ease, I waited a moment for her to settle down. Then I made my move. Cupping her ass cheeks, I pulled her up and then back down. My hands fell into a rhythm as I kneaded the firm, soft flesh of her butt. At the same time, I began to buck my hips thrusting upwards into her juicy, little cunt hole. I heard the slap of skin on skin as we moaned into each other mouths. We were still locked deep in a kiss that was continued to intensify. I could feel her bouncing forward – into me – with every thrust. She slammed up and down, furiously, onto my raging cock.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" I heard Jessica chant, "Bang her with your fat cock! Fuck her as good as you fuck me. You tasty little bitch! Doesn't that feel good in your tight little pussy, you sweet whore? Do you love the dick? Do you like having some guy that you never met before fuck you? And he doesn't even know who you are, you cocksucking whore!"

Jessica's words were too much. I couldn't take it any more. I grabbed the mystery woman's ass and pulled her onto my dick with as much force as I could. I felt my cock twitch and my balls tighten. Thick jets of cum shot from my tip and flooded her tight, molten hole. The spurts went long and deep, firing off to hit somewhere distant in her womb. I shuddered and twitched as the cum left my body. I was wracked with an incredible orgasm, fueled by anonymity of this mystery fuck. She could be anyone – a student, a professor, someone I hadn't met. Fuck! That was so friggin' hot!

And the most amazing part? Jessica had engineered the whole encounter. She had found another amazing woman for me to fuck. Jessica was my goddess of lust, a lewd and lascivious fuck that could match in reality any horny idea that I could dream up in my imagination.

My softening cock slid out of the mystery cunt with a plop. Now that her pussy was unplugged our mutual juices flowed freely. We were still gasping heavily, taking in cold gulps of the night air with a vital need. We didn't have long, we needed to get moving. It was a miracle that we hadn't been caught yet. Public safety would certainly be prowling around at this time of night. The mystery fuck dismounted and I reached for the hat that had served double duty as a blindfold. I wanted to look at the woman who I had just fucked.

"No," I heard Jessica say as she slapped away my hand. "Wait a minute."

I was surprised. "Why?" I said.

"Isn't it better this way? Isn't it better not to know? She could be anyone. Anyone! You fucked her - you fucked her tight, little pussy – and you don't know who she is. Hold onto that. Let it roll around in your mind. You know that she is somewhere here on campus, but you won't know who or where she is. God, that is so hot!"

I nodded and smiled. Jessica was right. I would wait, and I would wonder. Who had I fucked? Who was that amazing woman that had sucked my cock? Would we ever meet again?

Only Jessica knew. And for now, I would just wait for her to take off the hat...

gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers
12