Oral Exam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

Jen began to move. The first few thrusts were tentative, but Jen quickly began to pick up speed. This was not going to be a long, sensuous fuck. Rather, I could feel her tension mounting, her building desire. She was coming on hard and fast, bouncing up and down on my dick. I could hear the naughty slap of skin on skin. Jen was riding me, moving her hips forward and back, for all she was worth. She was a demon unleashed, a succubus demanding my cum.

I couldn't take it anymore; I needed to bang her. I grabbed Jen around the waist, pulling her towards me. I stood up, holding her, still connected by where our cock and pussy were joined. I was standing, holding her in the air, her legs wrapped around my ass. She was mounted on my cock, bouncing up and down in the air. Her face was contorted into a mask of desire. A whispering tumult of, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck," spilled from her lips. Still driving into her, I lowered my Professor down to the floor. When her supple ass hit the cold tile, I again drove my cock inside of her – bottoming out. A lewd squelching sound erupted from her cunt. She groaned as I raised her feet up in the air. I grabbed hold of high-heeled shoes, and pummeled her juicy, pink pussy. I needed this, to take control. I had to go at her with a rage, to fuck her senseless - until she couldn't remember her name. I looked down, as I slammed into her. My dissertation advisor was splayed open before me, spread wide for the remainder of this fuck. Jen moaned. Shit! We were inside her office, and the walls weren't very thick. I needed to do something. Someone outside could hear our rutting. While buried inside of her, I reached down and covered her mouth with my hand. Jen looked up at me, teeth clenched. Sweat beaded on her forehead. She was obviously cumming, but trying to hold the sound in. I could see her body contort in pleasure. Jen thrust her legs ramrod straight in the air, as her muscles tightened. Her pussy twitched and spasmed around my rock-hard cock. She was so obscenely beautiful.

Jen's orgasm coaxed me into mine. I couldn't hold out. I needed to cum. With one final heave, I jammed my dick deep into her fiery snatch. I fell on top of her, twitching. She reached around me, holding me close. The sweater she wearing pressed hotly against my chest. Her long muscular legs were wrapped around my ass, pulling me deeper inside of her velvet fuck-hole. I felt the sudden spasm and release as I spurt my cum into her womb. Jet after jet of steaming jizz fired inside of my Professor's sweet, wanton pussy. We held each other for a long moment, sweat co-mingling, our breath falling back to normal. She looked so lovely, lying beneath me on the dirty, tile floor. I caressed her face and spit the panty gag from my mouth. Then I leaned in to kiss her. Jen flinched and quickly moved her lips away from mine. She spoke with cold authority, "Stop. No. I won't do that."

I was stunned. My dick, though softening, was still inside of her. She'd sucked my cock; we had fucked furiously. It didn't seem like there were any acts that were too primal, raunchy, or lewd for us to perform together. But she balked at the possibility of a kiss?! I am sure my face scrunched in confusion. "Why?"

Jen took a breath and spoke, "Listen, I love fucking you. You feel so incredible inside of me. I would like to do it again. But I don't want this to go too far. I have other things to consider." With a sudden movement she rolled out from underneath me. I flipped over and spilled onto my back. The cold floor was jarring. It reminded me of where I was, and whom I was with. The confusion I felt was certainly one of the natural consequences.

Jen stood up and smoothed her skirt. She looked a little disheveled, but a few minutes in the bathroom would do wonders. Assuming no one heard us, our affair – our torrid, deviant, student / professor fuck – would remain a secret. I stood up and silently put on my clothes. The room felt heavy, with the meaning I wanted to ascribe to the event. Was this just a fuck? Is that even possible? I smiled at her and she smiled back. I gave her a hug, before opening the door and stepping into the hallway.

We never did discuss my dissertation.

A few minutes later I found myself back in my office. It was about 1:30 p.m. While I wanted to get home to my computer, I had to wait out my office hours. I wouldn't be done for awhile. Students never come by except when some major project is about to come due. Today was an in-betweener; nothing would be due for awhile. My office hours were sure to be pretty desolate. If I left though, I knew someone would stop in to talk to me. Life always seems to work that way. So I committed to the boredom, and stayed.

I cracked my books and started reading. I had opened the window a smidge, to let in the brisk winter air. It was invigorating. Fucking my professor had worn me out, but I could slowly sense my energy coming back. The texts I was reading held my attention for a little while. Soon, however, my gazed wandered from my books to the window. From my view, I could see it all. I was the watcher above everything. And I knew that she was down there somewhere. That girl, that girl I had fucked. The slut with the tongue piercing. The mystery woman who rode my cock, but remained nameless. The coed with whom I had done one of the most intimate things possible – I had cum inside of her tight, teenage cunt.

Who was it? The one with the red scarf? The coed bundled in a green parka? How about the woman in the jean jacket, eating a banana? I wish; she had skills. But I couldn't know. Would I ever know? I realized that these thoughts were becoming an obsession. It scared me knowing how much I enjoyed them.

Several hours had passed when a light knock at my door shook me from my studying / fantasizing. I heard a soft, feminine voice, "Professor, do you mind if I come in?"

I looked up. A tall, thin brunette stood in my doorway, gazing at me with liquid green eyes. She was wearing low-riding jeans that accentuated her rounded hips and high, tight ass. Her thin, pink sweater didn't completely cover her lean stomach. I could see the shape of her pubic bone rising above the denim. Her skin was tanned a deep bronze. Clearly, she was a salon beauty. A whiff color was also visible, as her hot pink panties crept above the frayed top of her jeans. Her teen breasts were smallish - but perky – a definite handful. She stared at me with a knowing, mischievous smirk. It took me a moment to realize that I knew her. Then I smiled back.

"C'mon, on in Taryn," I said turning my chair toward the door. I had met Taryn about a week or two ago in a single chance encounter. It had been late at night in the bathroom in Jessica's dorm. Earlier that evening, Taryn had heard me fucking Jessica and her roommate Shannon. Taryn was so turned on that she had to take advantage of the situation. While we didn't have sex, I did walk away from that meeting the proud recipient of a soapy, Grade A hand job. "What can I do for you?"

"What can I do for you? Is that how you are going to greet me, Professor? I know you have a lot going on, keeping all those women satisfied and all, but I would think you would be a little happier to see me. I mean, I don't just give every guy I meet a helping hand."

I blushed. She smiled and kept on talking, "I haven't seen you in a little while, and that makes me sad. I thought you were going to visit me?"

I stuttered for a moment before speaking, "I didn't realize you were serious. I really enjoyed myself. You seem like a great girl. I just thought that was a one-time deal."

"You thought wrong. I gave you my room number. I've been waiting. Nothing happened, so I decided to track you down myself."

"How industrious of you. You certainly look great."

"Thank you, Professor. Do you mind if I close the door?" I thought about it for a moment. I knew where this was probably going to lead. Would Jessica mind me fucking another of one of her friends? Get real. Jessica would only be cross if I didn't screw one of her friends. I chuckled, before I shook my head "no." Taryn flashed me a winning smile and kicked the door closed. I heard the soft click of the lock, and a sense of excitement rippled through me. We were alone.

Not knowing what to say in this rather bizarre situation, I decided a complement would be best. After all, I have found that one can never go wrong by complementing a woman, "Taryn, you look absolutely stunning."

"I bet you say that to all the women who are about to suck you off," Taryn quipped back. " I have been wanting that dick of yours since that night when I wrapped my fingers around it in the bathroom. It was so thick and juicy. It looked so yummy. And those nasty sluts Jessica and Shannon will not shut up about sucking and fucking you. Every time I see them they just go on and on about your cock. I must have it, professor. I need to see if it tastes as good as they say it does."

I leaned back in my chair, reached down, and unzipped my jeans. I reached inside and pulled out my dick. At the moment it was soft, but I didn't expect it to stay that way for long. I looked Taryn in the eye and said, "If you want to do suck it, Taryn, go ahead. All you have to do is take off your top. Then you need to ask very, very nicely to put my cock in your mouth."

Taryn curtsied, like a belle at a ball, and then took off her sweater. She threw it carelessly on the floor next to my desk. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her teen tits bounced into view completely unfettered. They were beautifully rounded, with puffy pink nipples. The one on the left had a tiny barbell piercing. Her tits looked oh, so suckable. I couldn't wait to get my dick between them for a good titty-fuck. Obviously pleased with herself, Taryn said in a pleading, little girl voice, "Please Professor. Let me put your dick in my mouth. I wanna suck it. I gotta taste you. Please let me give you a sloppy, wet blowjob."

I leaned back in my chair, grinned, and beckoned Taryn forward. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards me. It just took moment, but it seemed to stretch on forever. This sexy teen was coming for my cock. She was begging for it, craving it. She had sought me out, and best as I could tell there was no other motives than a wanton desire for my cock. Taryn was now before me, looking up at me with at me with fierce desire. Her hands wrapped around my ankles, and ran up the inside of my pants legs. Her face edged closer to my organ. I could feel her warm breath. Taryn looked up me and said a single word, "Pleeeeeeeease?"

I reached down, took hold of my dick, and smacked her with it on the nose. She giggled, "Do it again." So I did, and then tapped her two more times on the cheek. She dodged a third blow, and responded by giving my dick a playful lick. "Take that, Professor. If you don't stop hitting me with your cock, I am going to have to lick you." I already knew that I was bad boy, so – what the hell? Once again she got my cock to the face.

Now I had to be properly punished. Taryn captured the tip of my dick with her moist lips. Her head bobbed once, wetting the top third of my shaft. Her tongue then began to work overtime, licking the glands underneath my head. Jolts of pleasure rocketed through me as my dick swelled in her mouth. Taryn's lips stayed stationary as her tongue swirled around me.

"Yeah, suck that cock! Are you a good little slut? You bet you are, you suck my cock so fuckin' good" I moaned. Taryn continued to work her magic. I could tell she was pleased with the filthy torrent of words spewing from my mouth. She was looking at me and smiling as she held ran her tongue along the bottom side of my cock.

She began to move her head, taking me further into her mouth. The blowjob was now being conducted in earnest. Taryn had fallen into a rhythm, a staccato pattern of inhales and exhales. She was a cocksucking machine, working my meat with gusto; at least she was until someone outside the office door, jingled a key in the lock. Taryn spit out my cock and looked at me with fear. I wildly gestured for her to crawl under my desk. With cat-like speed, she bolted underneath. Just as the door opened, Taryn's hand snaked out into the room to grab her pink sweater. I, on the other hand, rolled my chair against the desk and began to scrutinize the notes that were in front of me. As long as I didn't move, my cock, which was exposed and dangling from my pants, would be blocked from sight. On the surface, all evidence of our tryst was gone. She was hidden from view, and I was hunched studiously over the desk.

Enter Cindy, a blonde spitfire of a Southern belle. She was my office mate, and occasional drinking buddy. I hadn't seen her much this semester, since we had been running on very opposite schedules. She was petite, at about 5'0', with monster tits that seemed way too big for her tiny frame, and a cute face that was always smiling. She certainly was a beauty, but I never pursued her. Cindy had long distance relationship with a guy who lived in who lived in Savannah, GA. While I knew the distance frustrated her, they seemed like a pretty serious couple. I had met Zach once before, and he was nice enough – despite being more that fifteen years her senior.

"Hey stranger, long time no see," Cindy said as she set down her bags and books. "It has been awhile. How are you doin'?"

I needed to focus to keep up the conversation. "Good. Yeah, I agree it has been too long. What are you up to?"

"Not much. Johnson is being a major pain in my ass right now. His paper is crushing me. It's due in the next few days and I have no idea what I am doing with it yet."

"That sucks. I feel for you. I had him last semester, and it was absolutely terrible. Never again, I tell you," I said, trying my best to make conversation. It was pretty hard to do with a sexy, half-naked, college coed between my legs and under my desk.

"Yeah, I remember you talking about him. I should have listened, but he was the only one offering the last of my required courses this semester. I need to get back to studying, but I wanted to grab a few things before I headed home," Cindy said while shuffling her papers. "It's getting busy again for you too, eh?"

"Yeah, I have been practically living in front of my computer at home, and I think all this Postmodern crap is making me nuts. Too many papers, too much reading. It is all coming due."

Cindy nodded her head in absent-minded agreement and went back to rifling through a stack of papers on her desk. I bent over my own notes again in an attempt to look studious – and I felt a soft, wet, tongue circle the end of my cock. It was a tentative flick, but certainly enough to get my attention. Taryn was feeling frisky. I jumped a little, and Cindy looked at me with amused surprise. She asked me if I was fine, to which I dumbly nodded. Thankfully, Cindy bought it. Without much thought she went back to whatever she was doing. And I felt Taryn's tongue slide wetly from the tip of my cock down to my balls.

I couldn't do anything; my desk held me captive. Taryn, the topless teenager, had me completely me at her mercy. I felt her tongue bathing me with spit, caressing my balls in a wet massage. It was slow and sensual, as she traced and rolled each one in and out of her mouth. My cock, which had softened from fear, was now gaining a new confidence, life, and vitality. I was turgid with arousal, as she gently nursed on my shaft. This was a very different kind of blowjob. With Jessica, Shannon, Jen, and the Mystery Woman it had been all about the push to orgasm, a semi-violent skull fucking of a bestial nature. Taryn's cocksucking technique was slow and methodical. She found every ounce of pleasure possible, and coaxed it – slowly, gently, and insistently – out of my engorged genitals. Time drew out, beyond all previous limits. For Taryn, it was all in the details, nothing needed to be rushed. She worked her devilish magic, and Cindy sat there, at her desk, unaware through it all.

I needed to cum. I could feel it building in my groin, but I was powerless to anything but let it flow. Cindy casually looked at me and said, "Do you wanna go out this weekend? Maybe grab a few drinks?"

I couldn't think. Drinks, what were drinks? Think. Focus! - and not on the blowjob. "Ummm, yeah. Sure. That would be great," I croaked. Cindy looked at me and curiously raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, I think I'm coming down with something."

Whatever, Cindy seemed to buy my lies. She turned away to stuff papers into her bag. I took full and deliberate advantage of this respite from her gaze to unload my dick. The relief was indescribable. White, viscous cum shot from my dick and hit the back of Taryn's throat. Spurt upon spurt was unleashed upon her. At first, she had no choice but to swallow. That strategy didn't work completely, though. There was just too much cum. Taryn gagged softly and I could feel some of my chowder dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

I looked over at Cindy to see that she was eyeing me strangely. She coughed nervously, picked up her bag, and said, "Take care. Don't study too hard. Too much can be overwhelming. Especially when you are packing such a heavy load. We'll have to get those drinks soon. I think we both can use then." She then rushed out the door and practically ran down the hall.

I rolled back the chair and looked down. There was Taryn, her face aglow, smiling up from my lap. Boy was she a mess! Cum was everywhere; her face was plastered with it. Ropes of spooge dangled from her forehead and chin. She looked at me and grinned naughtily, "Gee professor, that was hot. I loved it when you shot your spunk down my throat and all over your face. I felt like such a total cum slut. A dirty fuckin' girl."

I grinned wickedly, "You are Taryn. You're a filthy, teen slut with a taste for strange cock. And that is a good thing."

"I know, professor. I'm fine with it. We're cool. But now the real question is, wanna fuck?"

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers
12