Oral Exam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

She panted softly, "In.... my ass"

"Louder. Where? I want to hear you while I am fucking you "

"My ass." Her voice was stronger and more confident, but still not as enthusiastic as I wanted it to be.

"Where is my dick, you little fucking slut? Say it like you mean it? If you don't say it loud enough I will stop fucking you," I screamed as I rammed into her.

"Your dick is in MY ASS. Uhn.... Keep fucking me with it. DO ME! Ohhhh yeah.... fuck your slutty STUDENT'S ASS!!!!."

"Much better," I said. "Goddamn, Jessica, you have me so horny. I love your tight, teen ass. It feels so good working on my cock."

Jessica had only one hand bracing herself against the shower wall. The other was frantically strumming her clit and fingering her pussy. She seemed lost to a pleasure filled oblivion. I could tell that she was close to a massive orgasm. She had been at the brink for so long. I heard her yell, "I love it to. DO it! Fuck my ass hard. Pound it! Ram it inside of me! Fuck my slutty teen ass. Make me cum. Make my ass cum! Ram it into me! Fucking fuck my tight teen VIRGIN ass!"

What?! I had not expected the word "virgin" to tumble from Jessica's lips. No one had ever been inside of her ass before? She had never taken another cock up her beautiful teen butt hole? I was the first to carnally know the intimate wonders of her eighteen year old backdoor? Sweet! That single word jump started me into action. I let out a furious, guttural roar and began to fuck her hard and deep. I was a man possessed. My hips slammed into her no-longer virgin ass, sending a lewd wet slapping sound echoing off the tile walls. I pulled Jessica's wet hair, knotting it around my fist. She was now practically standing, as banged her harder and harder. Our lips met feverishly, frantically burning for the refreshment of a kiss. Our tongues intertwined - doing the same timeless dance my cock was doing with Jessica's ass.

Jessica's lips pressed to mine as she let out a terrible scream. Her body went rigid and still. I could feel jolts of pleasure course up and down her limbs. Her breathing was a pant, and then she went limp. Jessica had cum.

I was close and needed to finish. I pulled out of Jessica's backdoor, and started to frantically stroke my cock. It was still slippery from the bath gel that had lubricated my entry to heaven. Jessica had turned around and could see what I was doing. Her eyes locked on my hard cock as I stroked it to orgasm. Wordlessly, she fell to her knees. She pulled her hair back out of her eyes and opened her mouth wide. I knew her intentions. Her desire was clear. She smiled a wan exhausted smile and then simply waited. A moment later jizz exploded from the end of my cock. The first blast hit her across the forehead, while the next landed on her chin. The third and fourth hit their mark, landing in her mouth spot on. The rest was small spurts and dry heaves. With a gulp, Jessica swallowed my cum. She then licked her lips clean. Her hand reached up to tickle my balls. The touch was teasing and tender, a sign of her fulfilled desire. Her nails scratched lightly at the soft skin of my sack. She looked so amazing, so sexy and beautiful, looking up at me - her face splattered with nut. I guess that I am a romantic.

*****

We rinsed the soap and cum from our bodies before kissing again in the shower. This time it was soft, sensual, perhaps even loving. Our desire, while still lingering beneath surface, was not the raging flame it once was. Instead, it was a smolder, a slow burn. I felt relaxed, there in Jessica's arms. I held her and she held me. Our breathing was a syncopated rhythm. The water pelted down, making us feel like we were necking in the rain. Unfortunately, the shower was turning cold. No fun! We had to get moving.

We got out of the shower and toweled off. Jessica leaned up to kiss my cheek. She then said to me, sounding perhaps a little more uncertain and girlish than usual, "That was... amazing.... Professor. Um, thank you. I will never forget it. You made everything feel very special. I will probably, like, walk a little funny for the next few days, but I am not sure if I have ever been so turned on."

"It was great for me too Jessica. I am honored. So that really was your first time?"

"Oh yeah, aside from a few fingers and a vibrator Shan likes to abuse me with. Those don't really count. A cock is so different.... so much better. It is such a different feeling. It is like... I don't know... maybe it is just about being full and dirty... it is about being so nasty that I am taking a cock in a place where it is not supposed to go. Oh yeah. That's hot. Do you understand?"

"I think I do," I said.

Jessica continued, "It was really good and I have be so curious for, like, a long time. I mean, I don't think I will want it every day, but it probably is a good treat every now and then. Cool?"

"Yeah," my voice trailed off as I thought for a moment. I could hear my stomach rumbling. "Not to change the subject, but I'm getting a little hungry. Would you like to go out with me and get some fast food and then bring it back?"

"Oh, that sounds good!" Jessica squealed in delight. Her uncovered tits shook as she clapped her hands together. "How about Taco Bell? They should be open."

"I think I can make a run for the border," I grinned. "Jessica, do you like your taco shells hard or soft?"

She grinned back, "Hard Professor. Definitely hard."

*****

We were now sitting in a long line of cars snaking through the Taco Bell parking lot. The car ahead of us was placing its order into the squawking drive-through box. Jessica, who was next to me lip-synching along to the Pussy Cat Dolls (It seemed that she wanted me to loosen up her buttons -- big surprise), had already given me her order. Two hard shell tacos and a chicken soft taco. My mind wandered and I thought about what happened after the shower.

Earlier that evening, when we were done drying off, Jessica and I crept naked back into my bedroom. We tiptoed in expecting to find Sarah and Shannon asleep. I guess we weren't the only ones who were horny, though. Shannon was on top, naked and lewdly grinding her teen pussy in Sarah's face. At the same time, Shannon was also busy hungrily lapping away at Sarah's spread-eagle cunt. A chorus of "oooooohs," "unhs," and "ahhhhhhhs" filled the room. They were lost in the carnal delights of pussy eating (and they both had delightful pussies -- I knew from experience). Shannon and Sarah didn't seem to notice that Jessica and I had entered the room. Instead, these two beautiful sluts obliviously continued to lick, suck, and finger fuck each other's genitals with abandon.

Jessica turned to me and made "sshh" gesture with her finger. I smiled back. I could see her devious mind at work - so hot! Jessica tiptoed over to the bed, raised her arm high in the air, and brought it down hard, heavy, and fast onto the left cheek of Shannon's tight, little ass.

There is nothing quite like the dull fleshy sound of a spanking. This one, however, was a spanking supreme! Jessica - that evil and naughty woman - had outdone herself. Her aim was dead-on, precisely striking the fleshy heart of Shannon's buttock. The force of the smack echoed off my walls and in my brain. Shannon, who was completely caught off guard, howled in pain. She rolled off of Sarah and sat upright. Her face was a mixture of confusion, arousal, and rage. "You bitch, I WAS gonna cum!" Shannon wailed. Jessica, who had the good sense to step back, burst into an uncontrollable fit of giggles. Distraught and looking for support, Shannon looked at me. I could see the obvious want and desperation in her eyes. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Even Sarah, who was clearly frustrated by Shannon breaking their torrid sixty-nine, smiled before pulling her back onto the bed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you." Jessica asserted as she giggled girlishly. Her eyes were flickering with laughter. Jessica was so sexy when she lied and teased. "The Prof and I were getting hungry, and were thinking about going to Taco Bell. Care to tag along?"

Sarah quickly answered, "No, but thanks dude. We were rudely interrupted and Shannon has some business that she really needs to finish. And I think we have plenty to eat."

"Cool. We'll just grab our clothes and go then," I said. Sarah and Shannon didn't even respond. They simply fell back to their old rhythm and started again.

*****

The vehicle in front of me moved. I took my foot off the break and lightly tapped the gas. My car eased into position alongside the brightly lit outdoor menu. I rolled down my window and turned down PCD. Jessica crossed her arms over her chest, "harrumphed," and frowned at me in mock irritation. I chuckled and she smiled back. We were four car lengths away from the check-out window. This was going to take awhile.

A female voice that sounded oh so thrilled to be working the late shift, broadcast over the intercom system, "Welcome to Taco Bell. Can I take your order?"

I replied, "Yeah, sure. I'd like four hard shelled tacos, two chicken soft tacos, and a...." My voice trailed off. My focus was in changed in mid-sentence. I looked down. Jessica's hand was in my lap. She had unzipped my pants and was reaching inside. I could feel her fingertips probing gently at my cock. She pulled it through the hole in my boxers and the hole in my pants. God, she couldn't be serious?!

"Sir, was there anything else?" the voice over the intercom queried.

Hot damn! Focus on the order not the handjob. "Uh yeah. I needed a beef mexi-melt too."

Jessica spit on my cock. A long line of drool trailed from her lips down to my crown. She then slurped up her spittle in a single forceful suck -- so sexy. Her eyes gazed up at me, laughing at the awkward situation she had put me in. "Ok a mexi-melt. Do you want anything to drink with that?" the disembodied voice said. Jessica's hand wrapped around my shaft, and lightly began to slide up and down. She spit on my cock again, lubricating my shaft with her natural moisture. She was making sloshy, squishy sounds as she stroked my hard cock up and down.

"Ummmm, no. That ok," I yelled out the window to the menu display. I could hear my voice warble as I talked. This handjob felt so fucking good. Her hand was rotating around my shaft as it went up and down. The two forms of rubbing were filling me with need.

Jessica's head descended onto my cock. She ran her warm lips along the side of the shaft. Slurp! She blew little feather kisses from top to bottom - and then back up again. Jessica was a juicy teen with sucking away at a lollipop dick. "Any sauce with that?"

Jessica raised her head off of my cock and yelled loudly, "No that's ok. I think I will have plenty sauce right from the tap." She looked so nasty, blonde hair framing her face and saliva dripping down her chin.

The woman over the intercom paused for a moment before responding, "What?" She sounded very confused.

Jessica didn't answer the woman's question. Instead, she went back down on my cock. I could feel her teeth gently scraping against the sides of my dick. This time she took my length fully down her throat I could hear her gag, as spit drooled onto my pants. What a wonderful, naughty slut!

"Sir?"

I was shaken from the amazing blowjob playing out in my lap. I know my voice was quivering when I answered the intercom, "Never mind, just throw in whatever."

"Ok pull around."

One car had already gotten its food and left the line. Two more to go. I turned the radio back up. The song had changed. Trent Rezner of Nine Inch Nails was now singing, "I want to fuck you like an animal. I want to feel you from the inside." While the transition from PCD to NIN was a little odd, I took it in stride. Besides, I am not sure if there was any song that was more appropriate for this moment. I did want to fuck her like an animal. I did want to feel her from the inside. I wanted to use her mouth like a cunt. This public blowjob in the drive through of a Taco Bell had gotten to me. Anyone could look in the window of my car and see this hot slut giving me sloppy wet head. She drove me nuts. I needed to bang the shit out of this corn-fed, Midwestern, teen princess. I needed her to yummy down on my raging cock.

I looked down at Jessica and said, "I assume you aren't going anywhere?"

Jessica mumbled the word, "Nope" around my throbbing cock. I laughed. She was absolutely unbelievable. I edged my car forward, filling the empty space in front of me. Jessica had the first inch or two of my cock between her lips. Her mouth formed an airtight suction, which was sliding oh so excruciatingly up and down. Her tongue was swirling and dancing around the sensitive underside of my shaft. My glands were being coaxed toward a world of pleasure. I placed my palm on the back of her head and began stroking Jessica's long blonde hair. At the roots, she was still a little damp from our shower. Her tongue kept hitting the same spot on the underside of my cock. Faster and faster it went - her skills edging me further along.

"Fuck that is right! That feels so good! Suck it." I muttered to Jessica. I didn't want to her take too long, to draw out the tease. This situation demanded speed. She had gotten me horny so quickly. Despite the fact that I had already had two massive, mind-blowing orgasms that evening, I wanted to cum again. "Suck my cock! I want you to swallow my cum!" She took my words as cues to pick up the pace. Her tongue was a hurricane on my dick. So good! The car in front of me moved. I filled its spot. I wondered if the people ahead of us could see what was going on in the car behind them. Could they see Jessica's blonde head bobbing up and down in their rear-view mirror? Probably not, but it was still a turn on none-the less. I balled up Jessica's hair in my fist and pushed her head downward. I could hear her gag on my throbbing rod, but she still took it in. I pulled her back up and then forced her down again. She got the idea; Jessica knew what I was looking for. She too liked it rough.

Jessica was moving up and down of her own volition. Her mouth was inhaling my cock. This was a sloppy blowjob; spit was flying everywhere. Despite her own movements, I needed to be an active player. I was still pushing and pulling her head up and down, forcing my cock deeper into her throat. Not enough. I wanted to bury my finger in her pussy. I pulled up her skirt and moved my hand to her crotch. I roughly pulled Jessica's panties to one side and found her moist slit. She was juicy and clearly turned on. Without consideration or finesse, I shoved my finger inside of her teenage twat. She groaned around my shaft in time with the entrance of my finger. I muttered two words to her, "Suck it!" Then I added a second and third finger to her inflamed cunt. The fourth and final car moved out of the line. It was time to pull up alongside the check-out window. I felt it was only fair to give Jessica a warning, "I am about to pull up to the window." She pulled her mouth off my cock. For a moment, I felt disappointment wash over me. Then she smiled, looked at me sweetly with her baby-blues, and said, "Good." He then lowered her head to lick alongside my sloppy, wet shaft. I smiled back, as I continued to finger-fuck her sloppy, eighteen year old pussy.

I moved my car up alongside the window. A cute Latina chick of about eighteen or nineteen was working the register. She was wearing a very non-flattering Taco Bell uniform, but I could see ripe and luscious curves hiding underneath. She didn't see us at first from her vantage point, but then she looked down and into my car. I am sure that we were an obscene sight. Jessica was sucking my cock, my hips were bucking into her face, and three of my fingers were drilling away at her pussy.

The check-out girl's jaw dropped. She tried to speak a couple of times and no words came out. I just threw my head back and smiled. Jessica (I am sure she knew full well what she was doing) moaned loudly against my dick, "Oh Professor I love sucking your cock. It tastes so good. Yeah, finger-fuck my pussy. Use me like the slut that I am. I love three fingers up my fuckin' cunt. Let's hurry home so you can fuck my tight ass again." The Taco Bell woman's hand clapped to her mouth in shock and disbelief. Jessica was so damn nasty. I didn't say a word. Instead, I simply put my free hand back on top of Jessica's head and started pushing. I heard Jessica gag loudly. Then I let out a long groan of satisfaction.

The woman said, "Ummmm, that will be $8.34. I'll go get your order." I pulled the money out of my wallet and handed it to her. She turned briskly on her heel and walked away.

Jessica giggled and went back to work on my cock. I relaxed in the car seat. I was still finger-fucking her sweet, teen snatch but it was at a playful tempo. My other hand was still on the back of Jessica's head. I was stroking her hair in time to the rhythm of her licks. Jessica's hand was fishing around in my pants. She was cupping my balls, rolling them between her insistent fingers. I was close. The electric sensations were too much. I wanted to cum in Jessica's mouth. I wanted to bury my shaft in the back of her throat. I wanted her to gulp down my jizz, the white hot torrent that would cum spilling from the tip of my schlong. But I also needed to time this just right.

The cute Taco Bell woman appeared back at the window. She looked down at us and smiled nervously. She said, "Did you say whether you needed any sauce with your order?"

It was time. I gasped and panted. I felt my body jerk and my hips buck. I was fucking Jessica's sweet mouth, while holding her in place with my hand. My head was turned so that I was staring into the eyes of the Taco Bell woman. She had an odd, off-kilter smile on her face. She silently watched me cum, to see me unload my ball batter into Jessica's mouth. Jessica gurgled in my lap as she massaged my balls. She was trying to drain every drop of hot, thick, white batter from my furious cock. The seed shot out of the hole and pelted the back of her throat. Once, twice, three times, four. My jizz exploded into her mouth, coating her tonsils. I fell back to my seat, head lolling to the side. So sweet.

Jessica rose up from my lap. She looked out the window and smiled at the woman in the Taco Bell uniform. Cum was dribbling from the corner of her mouth down to her chin. It was so sexy. Jessica wiped my sperm off her face with the back of her hand and then licked it up. For the finale - the final coup d'etat - she gargled with my cum, blowing little bubbles. After swallowing in an over-emphasized gulp, she said with confidence, "His sauce is pretty good, nice, warm, and creamy, but I could use something spicier. Have you got anything like that?"

The woman still had a bemused expression on her face. Her thoughts were difficult to read - but maybe I was just too tired from cumming for the third time that night. The attendant spoke softly as she held out the sack of food, "Yeah, I think so. It is in the bag."

"Cool." Jessica said. She reached over me and grabbed the bag of tacos through the window. I think Jessica's hand lightly brushed against the Taco Bell woman's fingertips. They lingered there - together - for a moment too long. Damn, Jessica was incorrigible. "I like it spicy," Jessica said, settling back into her seat. She turned back to me and said, "You ready to go Professor. We're holding up the line."

I chuckled, gave a little wave, and pulled away. I rolled up the window, to shut out the cold night air. The orgasm had settled me. The roads were peaceful, and a hint of snow was starting to fall. It was beautiful, shimmering in the moonlight. Meanwhile, Jessica was rummaging through the Taco Bell bag. I could hear the rustling of taco wrappers and....

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers