Oral Exam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

I nodded and slapped my cock against her face. I left a wet mark on Jessica's right cheek and she giggled. I was already hard. It never took me very long to get aroused when Jessica involved. Adding a sexy Latina into the mix didn't hurt either. Cumming again would not be difficult. The two women rubbing, licking, and sucking at my crotch would see to that.

"Good. Then nut down my throat, Professor. I want it so bad," Jessica moaned, before wrapping her lips around my dick.

Together, the two women went to work on my cock. Wet, slurping sounds drowned out the noisy, dysfunctional heater. All around me were old books and musty tomes. Forgotten knowledge of the ages encircled me. I felt strong, as if I was knowingly -- decisively - committing the ultimate intellectual taboo. Perhaps I was. I was a teacher screwing my student in the holiest of all academic holies, a library. Could it get any worse / better than that?

Jessica started on the head and Lori the balls. Who sucked what didn't matter; these two teen temptresses loved the process, the game of sucking dick. No single part was the entire task. They were both slut extraordinaires, coeds that lived for the activity of cocksucking. So back and forth they went. They switched places -- Jessica sucking my balls and Lori engulfing my head. And then they went traded places again passing my genitals between them.

Jessica and Lori employed different styles of cock-sucking. Jessica was playful, a tease, a nasty little coed slut that loved to slurp and lick at my bone. Sure she was dirty and raunch, but really this blowjob was an exercise in teeny bopper sexuality and amusement. Her technique came complete with teasing giggles, kisses, and strokes. Lori, on the other hand, was a no non-sense fuck slut. She liked it hard and fast -- a driving, pummeling skull-fucking. Lori stared at me intensely as she spit on my cock and ordered me with attitude to, "Ram my fucking face!!!" I was certainly ready to oblige.

The differences in style made for an interesting contrast; two different dirty girls made for one very happy recipient. Depending on which lady was doing what, I also changed modified my own actions. With Lori I took control and rammed my dick into her face until she made lewd, gurgling sounds. When Jessica took over, I just relaxed and let her stroke, lick and nibble my throbbing cock. Together they made an amazing, ball draining combination of raw, female sexuality.

The two women were also having fun with each other. While they were blowing me, they were also grinding and humping. Lori had pulled down her pants so that she could rub her pussy against Jessica. All that she had left on were her black leather, high-heeled boots. Her big, beautiful Latina ass bobbed up and down invitingly as it sought out a little girl-on-girl friction. Entranced, I watched the gold chain around her waist bounce and shake as Lori ground into Jessica. A trail of sticky cum juices ran down Jessica's shapely leg.

I pulled my cock out of Jessica's mouth and slapped her on the nose with it. She giggled and stuck out her tongue at me. It was cute and I laughed.

Lori was still nuzzling my nut sack. Her attention felt great, but I knew she had been patient for too long. I locked eyes with her and leaned down to whisper in Lori's ear. "She tastes so sweet. You have been thinking about it all evening, all week -- what it feels like to lick her, to smell her, to feel her juices run down your chin. Do it. I know you want to and she wants it even more. Get on your knees and eat Jessica's pussy.... "

Jessica winked at me and with gratitude sped up her sucking. Her head was now bobbing back and forth at a feverish rate. I placed my hand on top of Lori's head and pushed. She got the message. It was pussy eating time for Lori.

She slid off of Jessica's lap and kneeled on the cold library floor. Her eyes were wild with desire. Lori wanted this deeply. Her passion went from smolder to sizzle. She placed her hands on Jessica's knees and pried them apart. Of course, Jessica wasn't unwilling. Still feasting on my cock, Jessica reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart. Everything was set for Lori's anxious tongue.

Jessica's pussy was beautiful, wide-open and on display. Shaved free of hair, the thick, pink pussy lips glistened wetly with the honey of her arousal. For a long second, Lori just stared, stunned at the beauty before her. Jessica managed to moan around my cock, "Oh Lori, please. I want to feel your tongue inside of me."

With those words, Lori lowered buried her face in Jessica's crotch. Although Lori's brunette hair blocked my vision, I knew exactly what she was doing. I could hear the fierce lapping of Lori's tongue. This was followed by humming and sucking sounds, probably on Jessica's lovely, little clit. The wet and lewd slurps were positively musical. Jessica writhed and gasped in delight. Her breath became quicker and erratic. Jessica's hips bounced up and down in a quick jerky pattern.

My cock fell from Jessica's mouth as she let out a low wail, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss!!!!" It had taken very little time for her to cum. She looked so beautiful; her face was a mask of bliss. Her legs closed tightly around Lori's head as she rode out the orgasm. Jessica grabbed Lori by the hair and pushed her hard into that sweet, teen pussy. Grinding, bucking, humping -- Jessica was wild. Lori took it, though and then gave out more. She rode out the crashing waves of Jessica's orgasm, and sent her cresting into another. One, two, three -- I lost track of the moans. They came from an endless of core of want and desire, a pleasure center to which Lori was the key.

I needed to feel what Jessica was feeling. I had been hard for so long. My throbbing cock had grown uncomfortable. In the sanctuary of Jessica's mouth it had been getting the attention it needed, but now it was lonely dangling in the open air. I needed warmth; I needed a hole.

I moved behind Lori, and pulled her up to her knees. She was now in a doggie position. The soft, fleshy curve of her ass was staring at me invitingly. So was the smiley face tattoo on her butt cheek. I kneeled behind her and rubbed my hand along the tribal tattoo at the small of her back. Lori's dusky brown skin was flawlessly smooth. I stared blankly; I could take in her gorgeous figure forever.

Lori raised her head and toward me. Lori's face glistened with Jessica's cum. What a messy eater! Her smile was wicked and aggressive. It was more of a sneer than anything else. With a surprising harshness to her voice Lori demanded, "Professor, what makes you think you deserve this pussy?"

I was stunned. I wasn't expecting attitude from this cocksucking, cuntlapping slut. Just a few minutes ago Lori was my cum-dumpster, and now she was giving me lip? She needed to be taught a lesson. She needed to take the cock -- hard!

I raised my arm and smacked her ass right on the winking, yellow smiley face. It made a perfect target. A sharp, thwacking sound crackled on the air. Another shortly followed. Three, four, and five more slaps rained down on her ass. A red handprint, in addition to the tattoo, marked her fleshy, left cheek.

"Because," I said, "I am going to hump your Taco Bell serving ass into oblivion. I am going to screw you senseless and make you scream for more. I am going to pound you until your pussy is red, puffy, and swollen, but hurting oh, so fucking good. You are my slut and my cum toy, and I am going to fuck you because I feel like it."

For a moment, my words did not register. Instead, Lori just stared at me blankly, digesting my mini-rant. But then her violet eyes regained their twinkle. "Good answer, Professor," Lori said. The attitude was still there, but now it had changed. The edge had softened, only to be replaced with lust and horny desire. Lori licked her bee-stung lips. Her tongue did a dance that I was growing to adore. Lori then mouthed the single phrase, "Fuck me," before diving back into Jessica's honey pot.

I had not expected this rendezvous to become a full-on fuck-fest. I guess that is what happens when one hangs around with Jessica. She does it to us all. Somehow everything is nastier. Sex becomes inevitable. I watched Lori invitingly wiggle her big, round ass. She was ready and wanting to fuck. I moved against her, placing my dick outside of the fat folds of her pussy. I then felt her reach under her body and grab my cock. Her fingers circled around my throbbing shaft. She pulled me forward by the cock while backing her own body up. My tip was now touching the hairless puffs of her labia. Still in control, she rubbed the head of my cock up and down over her clit. Lori's body shook from the friction. I could see her draw in breath, as she fell into a mini spasm.

"Professor, fuck her!" Jessica commanded. I looked up and stared at my eighteen-year old, student nymph. She was spread-open wide, riding and grinding on Lori's tongue. Her eyes were half-open as the lust overwhelmed her. But she could still see. Jessica was watching and waiting. She wanted to see that initial thrust. Jessica would only be satisfied after I plowed Lori's waiting pussy. Enough with the teasing, I thought. Let's fuck. I slammed my cock inside of Lori's ready cunt. She was delightfully snug and but also very wet. My shaft slid into her so smooth and easy. Lori had been in perpetual sex mode for several hours. Her pussy was flooded. It was a swamp, a river, an ocean. Fuck. So fucking juicy!

Waves of sensation crashed over me at that first thrust. I felt warm and vigorous, ready to take on anything. My task was splayed out in front of me. Pound this chick! Send her into a crashing cascade of ecstasy. Drive her forward. Force her to bury her tongue deeper into Jessica's cunt. Take all three of us to a mountain, a peak that we had never achieved before. I wanted to scale that moment -- to find an orgasmic circle all three of us could share. I had to go to a nasty, raunchy place -- dripping (literally) with sex -- that we could hold for an eternity and instant at once.

I pushed into Lori again. This time I bottomed out. I felt my balls spank against the underside of her pussy. She gave a squeal and I saw her tummy tighten. And then she backed up into me.

Oh she wants to fuck? Let's do it then. I rammed her pretty, pink pussy again. And again. The thrusts fell into a rhythm - long and deep. Her brown skin trembled with every movement of my dick. I bottomed out in her cunt; the root of my dick pressed against the fleshy curve of her butt.

Lori's rippling flesh made me hot. Her slender waist flared out into the heart-shape of an absolutely spectacular ass. Restraint was impossible. I grabbed the muscular flesh of her Latina booty with both hands. I held the twin, delicious mounds, squeezing them roughly. I could feel her moving underneath my touch. My fingers dug into Lori's caramel colored skin. I decided that groping is so much better when combined with a fuck. In time with my thrusts, I squeezed my hands. The ripe wonder of Lori's ass overflowed my fingers.

My thrusts were getting faster. I felt myself picking up speed as I threw myself full-on into this fuck. Lori was taking the sex like a champ. All signals told me she wanted more. In fact she was ramming herself roughly back onto my cock, while screaming how much she needed to be fucked. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled. Ferociously, she growled. With that tug, the inner animal was released; the sex fiend had come to play.

"I'm a slut," Lori howled. My dick pummeled her raw, sloppy pussy. "Call me a fuckin' SLUT!!!"

I jammed my dick inside of her cunt with as much force as I could before growling, "You're A-FUCKING-SLUT!" All barrier fells down; the damn was broken beyond all recognition. The juices inside of Lori's pussy churned and boiled over. The snug inner walls of her cunt twitched uncontrollably. For a moment, Lori opened her mouth and wailed. The sound was high and incoherent. It was the essence of pure, primal delight. She had found satisfaction; she had reached that place within where she desperately needed to go

But I still hadn't gotten there yet. I wanted -- I needed - to fuck. Lori was still mine to use, and strangely, despite her orgasm, she didn't look ready to pull herself off my dick. So I continued to bang away at her sweet snatch, to pound her fresh cum to a light, frothy cream. Each thrust of cock into pussy was coupled with the sharp slapping sound of flesh-on-flesh. Over and over again, the soft padding of Lori's ass smacked wetly against my pubic bone. What music!

The intermingling scents of two women in heat filled my nose. The aroma was pungent and seductive. It clouded my brain, and drove me ever forward to a harder, more merciless pace. Lori had already cum once. I wanted to see if I could get her there again. "Oh fuck," I cried. "Was that a good cum? Do you like me banging the shit out of your slutty cunt? Do you like being used? Goddamn, your pussy feels so fucking good! I am gonna make you cum again. Flood my cock another time!"

Lori didn't say anything, she just moaned in delight. The sounds were muffled, since her face had gone back to Jessica's crotch. She sure loved to eat Jessica's pussy. But who wouldn't? It was simply beautiful! Inspired, I smacked Lori's ass and began a new flurry rapid hurricane thrusts. One stroke after another, I drove my steaming cock into her.

Lori looked up. Her face was contorted in pure and absolute sensation. She opened her mouth and wailed, "Oooooooooohhhhhhh, fuck!! Fuckin' break me. Fuck my pussy, you asshole. Do it! BANG ME!!!"

Jessica had just come down from another orgasm. Her fingers were absent-mindedly tweaking her own rock-hard nipples. Everything was right in her world; she had gotten what she wanted.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" I howled. The chant grew louder and more forceful with every word -- and every word was punctuated by the driving assault of my cock.

Jessica smiled sweetly at the torrent of obscenities pouring forth from Lori and I. Then she winked. Jessica was a co-conspirator of lust, an engineer in Lori's seduction. And Jessica was very gifted at these tasks. The evidence was right before me. Lori was now spit roasted between us, splayed-out and ready for our all of our sexual desires. I was happily banging away at her cunt, while Jessica was coming down from the administrations of her talented tongue. How could life get any better?

Orgasm. That was the answer. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. This was so hot, but I could not be contained anymore. I needed this bottled up torrent to pour out of me. I had to fire my load deep into a warm, wet orifice.

Lori's cunt was certainly they answer. I had been plugging away at her snatch for several minutes now. The time was ripe to cum. It would be the second time this afternoon I would spray my jizz up inside of Lori.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh fuck, ooooohhhhhhhhh," I grunted. And then....

Fuck! There it goes. Shot after shot, rope after rope blasted deep into Lori's ready cunt. My head was at the verge of explosion. My muscles tightened and then relaxed. Every ounce of energy was spilling out of me.

My orgasm triggered Lori. She went off another time, spraying juices right back at me. I could see a slippery puddle beneath us on the library floor. Like dominos, Jessica also succumbed. She threw her head back in ecstasy, as Lori hit that perfect spot on her clit.

Together we came; together we were one -- a triangle of sexually deviant delight. Pussy, cock, and pussy riding a shared orgasmic wave together, each connected to the other. Our gasps sang united. Our moans were as one. We were a wonder, a marvel to paganism gone porno. Call us the triumvirate of fuck!

And then it all came crashing down. Literally. To my right, behind a row of shelves, I heard a clatter and a thud. Probably just a stack of books, but books don't just fall on their own. Someone was there; someone had seen.

Despite having just cum, I felt a new rush of energy fill my limbs. I stood up, uncorking my cock from Lori's pussy. Our combined juices spilled out her red and sloppy cunt. In other circumstances I would have stared and marveled, but for the moment I lacked time. Instead, I reached for my pants and tried to hop into one leg.

But it is never an easy thing to put on pants in a rush. Somehow the matter becomes complicated, and I always wind up doing a ridiculous, impotent dance. This moment was no different. Fuck!

My mind was awhirl. Should I run? Should I hide? Was my life over? I had been caught fucking in the school library with two college coeds. One of them was even my student! Dead -- that is what I was. I would forever be cast out of the world of academe, a pariah to all intellectual pursuits.

Fuck it! If I was done, I might as well own the moment. I wouldn't be a coward. I wouldn't shrivel and wilt in fear. I didn't want to live my life on campus unsure if anything would come of this moment, if charges would be brought. This was not the time to be meek. Instead, I would confront things head-on. Let's get this over with. That would be my destiny.

Holding up my pants with both hands, I padded across the cheap linoleum floor. I rounded the book shelves and saw our unwanted observer bent over a dropped pile of scattered papers and books.

The figure was turned away from me. She was wearing a long, black, wool coat. A red beret capped her head and a matching scarf was wrapped around her throat. Underneath the coat the woman was wearing slacks. She looked desperate as hell, like she wanted out of there. This had to be an uncomfortable moment for her too. Good. Maybe this incident wouldn't be so bad after all. Maybe we could all move on and forget about the whole thing. She wouldn't know my name, after all.

In the movie Casblanca Humphrey Bogart said, "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world, she walks into mine." A phrase couldn't have been more apropos to the current situation. Before me was Dr. Jennifer Endicott (Jen for short). She was a Professor in my department, my PhD advisor, and my occasional lover. She held the keys to my graduation, and thus my future fortune in the academic world. Off the top of my head, I couldn't think of a worse person to see me fucking my students.

Our eyes met as she picked up her papers. Everything crashed into that moment. We both became still. For an instant we were a single organism, breathing in unison. Fear was our mutual drug. It swirled around us, thick and palpable. My skin stood on pinpricks.

"Ummm...." Jen said.

"Yeah...." I replied.

Jen stood up. Her papers and books were a jumbled, disorganized mess in her arms. Her face was rosy, the color of embarrassment. Her mouth moved, opening in a few false starts. No words came out, just a few muted gurgles.

I had to say something, "Jen, I am sorry. I don't...."

"What the FUCK!" she yelled, cutting me off. I wasn't expecting that reaction. "What the hell were you thinking? Were you thinking? What were you doing screwing in the library? Did you think you wouldn't get caught?"

"It just sort of happened."

"Who are they? Are they students?" Jen spat.

"Yes."

"Your students?"

I don't know why I didn't lie. Doing so might have made things simple. For whatever reason, it didn't seem to be the right road. I simply said, "Yes."

"Goddamn idiot! This has to be reported. Shit. Are you mental? You fucked one of your students. Have you no shame? Get away from me." Jen physically recoiled. Then she turned and spun on her heels.

Something within me snapped. I turned red as my blood began to boil. Who was she to talk to me that way? Fuckin' hypocrite! Just a few short weeks ago she had thrown me against her office door and sucked my cock with a ferocity and intensity not normally found in a dissertation advisor. After working me to a throbbing erection, I balled her on the cold, linoleum floor. The session ended with me shooting my load deep in her pussy. So who was she to talk?

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers