Oral Exam Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

At least one finger was buried in Sarah's ass.

Like fireworks, Sarah gasped and sputtered, "Oh fuck!" She arched her back, driving her hips wildly upward. Sarah grabbed the back of Cindy's head and smooshed her drooling cunt into Cindy's face. Her thighs closed around Cindy's ears, as Sarah moaned, "Oh shit, so fucking good! That tongue.... Mmmmn.... Yeah, stick it in deeper. Ooooooohhh, I love it in my fucking ass."

I was enthralled. While I had seen two women eat each other out before, this was much more intimate -- more private. Sarah knew I was there, but Cindy didn't have a clue. That was somehow more exciting. I knew that Cindy's actions came from a lust for another woman, not out of some desire to play a three-way vamp for my pleasure. That knowledge was mind-blowing. I pulled down my zipper, fished inside my pants, and pulled out my cock. I didn't stroke it; I just need to make room for my dick to breathe. I was too hard for the confines of jeans. Feeling more relaxed; I was more able to focus on the important task at hand. I continued to hold the camera and film every torrid moment passing before the lens.

Sarah looked ready to cum. Her body was rolling and writhing. Her skin was flushed. She was madly groping her two titanic tits, trying desperately to squeeze sensation out of them. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Sarah's chest heaved, as every breath she drew was an irregular, ragged gasp. A string of commands and expletives escaped from her lips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... eat it, eat my cunt... oh GOD!!! Eat me, you blonde whore... EAT ME!!!" I smiled. Sarah was not a quiet lover, and she was probably playing it up for the camera. This would, indeed, make a very hot video. "Oh, I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmm!!!!"

With an explosion of lust, Sarah's body exploded off of the bed. Her hips rose up, fucking the air, as if pulled by a hidden marionette string. Her legs held Cindy tight, bringing her imprisoned face along for the ride. Cindy responded with skill and precision. She just held on and continued to lap at Sarah's cunt. I could clearly see her finger now. It was, indeed, buried to the third knuckle inside of Sarah's tightly clenched ass.

Soon, however, Sarah's orgasm washed away. She fell back to the bed with a long, fading moan, "oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." that only got more erotic as it trailed off. Sarah's muscles unclenched, and tension drained from her body. Hair fell sexy, tousled over her sleepy bedroom eyes. She turned her head and covered her face as if trying to look away. Her skin was already glowing with the power of a vivid cum.

Sarah's legs fell open. She gently, but firmly, pushed the tiny, blonde vixen away from her burbling cunt. "Uh uh. No more. That is too much," Sarah pleaded. She couldn't take the tingling, tickling aftershocks of pleasure, as Cindy tickled and teased her juicy cunt.

Cindy grinned devilishly and gave her a few more sloppy licks. Sarah responded by calling Cindy a "bitch" while trying to squirm away. Cindy laughed and stopped tormenting Sarah's extremely sensitive clit. She, instead, crawled up the bed to place herself next to Sarah. "So good, you taste so good. You are so beautiful," Cindy murmured as she buried her face in Sarah's chestnut hair and kissed her gently.

With practiced ease they fell into each other's arms. They gently nestled and cradled each other in the post-coital snuggle-fest that was too cute for words. Small pecks and lingering kisses were the treats for that moment. I couldn't hear what they whispered to each other, but I am sure it was gentle, sensuous, and romantic.

For a long while they hardly moved. They just basked in the warm afterglow of transcendent sex. They held each other while lightly drawing circles, lines, and irregular shapes on each other's skin. Although I enjoyed this show too, the two ladies were calming down a bit too early. Damn! I wanted to see more, and I certainly didn't want to spend the rest of my evening trapped on a closet floor. What luck! I thought, disappointedly, that they were about to fall asleep.

But just as things seemed most quiet and calm, Sarah spoke. She said in a sort of sing-song voice, "I've got a present for you."

Cindy cocked one eyebrow and said simply, "Oh?"

"Yup" Sarah answered. "I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and it finally came in the mail. Would you like to see it?"

"You didn't need to get me anything, but I like presents. Knowing you, I bet it is pretty interesting. Sure."

Sarah rolled over and looked under the bed. As she bent over, her ass was still on the bed, sticking up in the air. I zoomed in with the camera on Sarah's luscious, naked pussy lips. They were a beautiful flower. They looked moist, swollen, and needy. Cindy giggled and gave the left most cheek a playful swat. Another moment passed, and Sarah was back up again.

"Naughty girl," Sarah said as she plopped a small, plastic bag on the bed in front of Cindy.

Cindy sat up and clapped her hands together enthusiastically. Her beautiful little tits, hung free like small pears on her chest. With mock Southern gentility (which was extra funny considering she was only wearing a thong), Cindy said, "Oh my heck! What is that? Is that a present for little, ol' me?" I don't know if she could have been any cuter.

Cindy opened up the bag and peeked inside. Instantly, her face contorted in surprise. She gasped, quickly taking in breath. Her hand went to her mouth in total shock. "My God, Sarah," Cindy said. Her voice was trembling. "Is that what I think it is?"

Sarah licked her lips and nodded.

"And, ummm, you got that for me?" Cindy's voice was quivering. She clearly didn't know what to make of the situation or of whatever is in the bag.

"Well sort of," Sarah responded. "I didn't really get it 'for you,' but rather to be used 'on' you," Sarah said. "I was thinking about putting it on." She was now sitting closely behind Cindy on the bed. Her hands were on Cindy's shoulders, rubbing them tenderly, massaging her porcelain skin.

"Ummmmmmmm...."

"C'mon..." Sarah pleaded, her voice dripping with sweet innocence, "You know, you'll like it. And I'll be gentle." Cindy leapt into the air as Sarah goosed her on the ass. "What do you say?"

Cindy giggled and blushed. Her nipples were rock hard; they could easily poke out a poor person's eye. She reached down, touched her pussy, and dipped one finger inside. "Oh fuck, I'm wet. My pussy needs some relief soon, so you might as well," Cindy exclaimed. "I guess I'll only live once. Any other day, and I wouldn't let you get away with this."

Cindy paused, I guess to find that final ounce of self conviction before she gave the ultimate go-ahead. "So that's how it goes. Do it. Put that thing on and fuck me." Cindy turned around and grabbed Sarah's face. She held it between her hands and said with slow and deliberate intensity, "But don't go slow. If you are gonna do it, do it right. Don't treat me like some meek little virgin. I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I can take it. Plow my fucking pussy. Agreed?"

"I am not sure I could have asked for a better response," Sarah said before kissing Cindy deeply on the lips. Their tongues met as they circled around each other. The kiss only lasted a short moment, since neither woman could contain their excitement. Both wanted to get to the main event. Sarah reached into the bag and said with a flourish, "Say hello to The Professor."

Cindy's eyes twinkled, and she was smiling from ear to ear. At first she had been afraid, but now her emotions ran in a very different direction. As Sarah pulled a device from the bag, a look of pure lust flickered on Cindy's sweet face. She could barely contain her excitement.

Cindy eyes, wide with intensity, locked on the toy. She gulped and then said with a laugh, "The Professor, huh? That's an interesting name for a fake dick. It sounds like someone has been thinking about some extra-curricular activities. I am curious to know who has been on your mind, you slut. It doesn't sound like it was just my sweet Southern ass. I think you have been craving dick. Which of our Profs am I taking up my pussy?"

Sarah chuckled softly. Her voice gave away that she had been caught. "I'll tell you later tonight, ok? Right now, though, is not the time to talk. Now is the time to fuck."

"Agreed."

Sarah stood with a mischievous grin at the edge of the bed. Obviously a novice, she fumbled for a moment with the faux-leather straps. Soon, however, she managed to get the harness assembled properly. First she stepped through with one leg, and then the other. Sensuously, slowly, she pulled the strap-on up her calves and thighs until it fit snugly over her crotch. She then tightened the belt loops around her waist. Sarah groaned. A small dildo attached to the inside of the harness slipped inside of her, filling her tight pussy. A longer, thicker, purple plastic cock dangled from the center of her crotch.

Lust gleaming in her eyes, Sarah took the rod in her hand and shook it around. "WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKED?" she bellowed. She looked down at Cindy. Cindy grinned back. In that instant I could see Sarah decide to play the dominant role to the hilt. "You, slut! Do you think you are worthy? Are you ready to be first cunt to take my cock?"

Cindy looked up her with those piercing blue eyes. She licked her lips and said, "Yes. Oh please. I need to be fucked. Please slide it inside of me. I need to feel you ramming my twat."

"Good answer. Get ready for my cock, slut!"

"How do you want me?" Cindy asked.

"On your knees, bitch!" Sarah roared. She waved the fake, plastic dong around in the air. Clearly, she was enjoying being the one in control. Sarah was an image of bizarre contradictions. She had long flowing brown hair, lush womanly curves, and a giant jutting dick. "I want to fuck you like a dog."

Smiling broadly, Cindy turned around on the bed. She was kneeling with that perfect, alabaster ass sticking high up in the air. She bent down, touching her face to the bed, and waved those incredible cheeks around for a moment. Then in an ultra cute and feminine voice she said, "Arf."

Sarah reached down and pulled Cindy by the ankles. Cindy squealed as she easily slid across the comforter. Her cunt was now lined up with the edge of the bed. Sarah spread Cindy's legs and stepped between them. She then peeled the tight, black thong down Cindy's delectable ass. She bunched the panties up and tossed them toward the closet door. They were lying inches away from me. I could see they were drenched with Cindy's girl juices. I picked them up and held them to my nose. I breathed in the scent of Cindy's arousal. Ahhhhh, delicious.

For a moment, Sarah just stood there taking the moment in. She looked a little bewildered. The moment didn't seem to fully compute. I assume it feels a little strange to look down and see a cock where one had never been before, even if it is purple - especially, if it is purple.

Sarah pushed through the surreal and a devilish smile crept onto her face. She spit on her palm. She then stroked the shaft of the dildo with her hand, making it slick and shiny with saliva. Sarah tapped it roughly on Cindy's ass, and Cindy yelped in response, "Bow wow!"

"That's right doggie. We are gonna fuck, and fuck, and fuck until you scream on my big fucking cock. It is gonna plow up your tight, little hole until you cum -- and then cum again." Sarah reached down and grabbed Cindy by the hair. She tugged on it pulling Cindy close to her. Intimately, in an almost whisper, Sarah then said, "On the count of three you are going to get fucked. One.... Two.... Three."

Sarah rammed her hips forward, driving the large, purple dick deep inside Cindy's precious cunt. Cindy made a throaty gurgling sound, as she took on the weight and impact of Sarah's thrust. I could see the device buried halfway inside of Cindy. But that wasn't enough for Sarah. No, she wanted to own this fuck. She needed to tear Cindy up, to ram that purple beast deep inside the wet and willing crevice splayed open before her. She had a cock and she wanted to use it. In doing so, Sarah would also drive the mini-cock embedded inside of her deeper into the grotto between her legs. And that would bring ecstasy. The two women would be able to satiate that need for a connection. They would find the means to pleasure themselves and each other, through the strap-on. Every thrust would also be an acceptance, a means to be the fuckee as well as the fucker.

"Fuck! I love fucking your sweet cunt," Sarah exclaimed. Her spectacular tits bounced wildly as she banged Cindy's sweet, bare cunt. "Take that you little Southern whore. Unh, unh, oh yeahhhhh..... Yeah that's right, fuck me back! Bounce on my dick. Give me that energy! Use me, use my cock.... Ohhhhhh.... Fuck the Professor.... Fuck me!!!"

Cindy only responded in kind, yelling out a string of expletives and obscenities, "Fuck yeah. Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me. Ohhhhhhhh.... Fucking ruin that tight little pussy. Unh unh,,,, Blow out that fucking cunt. Ohhhhhh, mmmmmm.... Ram me with that big, fake cock!"

The words obviously hit Sarah. They did something to her, pushing her into a psycho-fuck mode. She pushed herself forward, striving to pick up force and speed. I could see the juice flowing like a river down Cindy's legs. Stray droplets puddled on the blanket at the juncture between their legs.

Sarah was no longer tugging on Cindy's hair. That simple action required too much control. Instead, she held Cindy firmly by those milky-white hips so that she could thrust with as much force as possible. This was a hard, driving fuck, just as Cindy demanded. Their intensity would send them spiraling forward, until the rutting would result in the inevitable, satiated world of pillowy bliss. Sarah was mustering every ounce of energy that she could for this sexual congress. Nothing would remain when they were finished.

They weren't there yet, though. Together they panted, moaning deep, dark strains of sex. Skin slapped on skin, and every thrust of the strap-on made a lewd sloshing sound. The tempo grew, rising to a crescendo. They were an amazing site, a Sapphic thought-experiment cum true.

Sarah stopped.

Cindy cried, her voice a plaintive wail, "Don't stop. Pleeeeeeeeease! Fuck me! You bitch. FUCK ME!!!"

"You want it?"

Cindy's voice was breathless, "Yes."

"Well then suck my cock first. Lick yourself off my cock."

Cindy spun around like a whirlwind. In a single, sudden movement she swallowed the giant purple dong. I was in awe. That girl could deep-throat! She first took it deep, and then she licked it up all over the shaft. She hungrily gulped the cock down, fervently search out her sticky, sweet juices. No spot was untouched by her tongue.

"How does that taste?"

"So good," Cindy responded. "I love my cunt."

"Well then let's get some more," Sarah said. "Back that ass up so I can stick it back in your cunt."

Cindy turned back around and presented Sarah with her lovely, pink pussy. Sarah stepped back into place. With a single thrust she drove it home. I could hear the squelching sounds of Cindy's cunt as it gulped down the long, purple shaft. "Oh fuck! The professor... I love the professor..." Cindy warbled, her voice coming in and out of focus.

Sarah had once again worked her way back to full speed. She was pummeling. She was pounding. She was merciless in her assault. Sarah threw her head back and roared her conquest and dominance.

For a second, in her revelry, she turned her head to face me and play to the camera. After spanking Cindy's lovely, tight ass she brought one hand to her face. She then made a "V" with her fingers and then lewdly wagged her tongue in between them. Sarah, at that moment, was the image of sexual hedonism. A beautiful blonde was riding her fake cock, her beautiful tits were bouncing from the driving power of her fuck, and she had the nerve to ape suggestively for the camera.

Cindy was no longer an active participant in the fuck. She was hovering at the plane of mere existence while taking in the driving rhythm of Sarah's cock. Her spread-open cunt, while very much alive, was the only thing that mattered. Everything else shut down to the sensation.

Cindy's head rested on a pillow, her blonde hair hiding her eyes. Her mouth was open in the shape of an "O." She couldn't move. Instead, she could only ride the sensation that came with the fuck. While Cindy's ass was up in the air, her legs were quaking and trembling. The muscles in her body tensed and she gasped out a single, throbbing moan. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Cindy whole body writhed as she came. She shook, and twisted, and moaned. Her arms and legs jerked as she felt the rhythm of the strap-on dildo come to the inevitable crashing crescendo.

And at that moment, Sarah was cumming too. The power and control of Cindy cumming on her cock was too much. She was forced over the precipice. And then there was the mini-cock churning her steamy cunt to a raging boil. Dildo and control: a definite recipe for orgasm.

For a second, Sarah's hips were a flurry -- but then she came to a sudden standstill. Her head fell back ward, as she shook her lustrous mane of brown hair. Sarah's eyes were closed as she twitched and spasmed. Sarah's body stilled as she rode out the prickling sensations traveling from her cunt to the various nerve endings all along her body.

I sat in the closet holding the camera, wrapped in disbelief. I had seen far more than I had ever expected to see. My heart was pounding, thumping, beating. It rang loud in my ears, so loud I felt in danger of exposure. But they couldn't hear; the women weren't paying attention. They only knew each other, and the gift of pleasure they shared.

Sarah fell on the bed exhausted. Sweat poured off her tired body. She collapsed right next to Cindy, head to ear. Sarah's hand lightly rubbed the small of Cindy's back. Barely audible whispers, like faint caresses, passed between them.

My cock stood hard and stiff jutting up from my pants. It raged, desperately wanting to be touched. I needed to get off in the worst way. But I couldn't. I made a promise to Sarah. Until I was told otherwise, I was trapped in this friggin' closet.

But the angels sang from the heavens.... Or perhaps it was the devil completing his game.... I am not sure. I just heard Sarah say those rapturous words, "Come on out Professor. I want to see what we just did."

To be continued...

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers
12