Oral Exam Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

I plunged my dick into Cindy's cunt. Inch after delicious inch, I felt myself being enveloped by the warm furnace of her inner walls. Slow and steady, this was so delicious. I was bottomed out now. My pubic bone was flat against the fleshy curve of her firm ass. I could go now further; I could just pick up speed.

First a single thrust, and then another. I rocked my hips back and forth, slowly at first but with a gradually increasing tempo. I developed a rhythm, a constant progression and build of fucking.

"Sarah," I said, as I continued to fuck Cindy. "Do you feel me fucking Cindy? Feel that? That is the bed shaking. She is right on top of you and I am driving my cock into her. You can feel her being pounded into you, can't you? Oh God... You wish my cock was fucking you instead, you greedy slut. Wouldn't you like to be in her place?"

Sarah just gasped, "Oh fuck...." The sound of her deep and breathless voice passed through barely parted lips. Her fleshy body absorbed the pummeling from above. The aftershocks of the fucking I was giving Cindy worked on her mind. She was so close to cock, but still oh so far away.

This steady fuck was amazing, but I need to amp it up. I spanked Cindy's ass, placed both my hands on her waist, and braced myself for what I was about to do.

With a sudden flurry of movement I rammed my dick home. Cindy immediately reacted. "Oh that fucking hits the fucking spot. That is some good fucking shit," Cindy yelled as I plowed into her. All pretense of Southern manners was gone. Cindy's pussy was so good, so tight, so wet – but I didn't want to stop and savor. I had already done that. Now was the time to make the fuck her brains out. I wanted to bang into her, hard and deep. This pussy was now mine; my cock had claimed it, settled it, and was going to fertilize the land.

Cindy howled. A few minutes ago she had been demanding a harder, faster fuck, but now she wasn't quite prepared for my onslaught. I picked up her legs and held her aloft – fucking nasty! Now, we were humping in mid-air. From this wheel barrel angle, there was nothing to hold back the thrust. I could fuck as hard and as fast as my desire could take me. My hips became a raging torrent, a hurricane of blows – one pounding force after another.

And then she came – hard and fast on my invading dick. Cindy gave into pure sensation as she cried out my name in desperate, orgasmic bliss. My beautiful, blonde officemate came on my cock. How long had I been thinking of this moment? The situation was surreal – an alternate reality I had never dreamed would happen. But there it was, Cindy wailing in delight and gushing girl cum all over my rod.

And through it all I continued to slam into her delectable body, to bang into her cunt walls, to churn up her juices to a heady froth. One teensy little orgasm wasn't enough to stop me. I could feel the sensation of the fuck, but it seemed like my mind was somewhere else. My body was functioning without thought, on a crazy form of erotic auto-pilot. I felt like I could fuck, and fuck, and fuck – all night long if I needed to – as long as there was an available pussy.

And Cindy broke through, from one orgasm to another. I continued to hold her up, running on pure adrenalin, as I slammed into her with all the power I could muster. Small tremors and quake threatened to rip her from my grasp, but I held on, fucking like my life depended on it. The second orgasm became a third as Cindy was absorbed by the feeling. Did I want to go for a fourth?

But Cindy was tired, all tapped out from the pummeling she had received. Yet, I was still rock hard and in desperate need of a cunt. What to do? I first set Cindy down. Then, I simply removed the hair brush, lined my cock up with Sarah's engorged pussy lips, and said, "Game over. Your punishment is done now. I need to fuck you now."

I could see Sarah's muscles tense as I pressed my cock against the outer perimeter of her cunt. I lowered my hands, placing them under Sarah's waist. I looked down at my cock for a moment, knocking at Sarah's quim. It was covered with Cindy's juices. I smiled as I thought about adding Sarah's to the mix.

Sarah said to me, "Do it. I need you inside of me." Her excitement was razor sharp. "I want to feel you, Professor, fucking my cunt."

I rammed my cock forward, sliding inside of her smooth, slick, cunt. While not loose, I had no trouble burying myself to the balls on the first thrust. The wet sound of skin smacking against skin reverberated off the bedroom walls. She was drooling wet and very ready. The strap-on and hair brush had pried apart her walls and prepared her for an all out drilling. Her cunt craved to be filled; it needed some thick and hard dicking. I wasted no time. I knew what she wanted, and merciful God knows I wanted it too.

My dick was barely inside of her, when Sarah started cumming. She was a force of nature, a banshee howling in the night. For so long, Sarah had been standing at the gates unable to find that last twinge that would bring release. It was pure torture that only made her want grow. Desperation and need were all consuming; desire was the only thought. ....And then I drove my dick home.

Sarah threw her head back and keened, "Ohhhh, Professor! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" at a volume I hadn't thought possible. The furniture shook. Cindy trembled. And I am sure that the neighbors, and the neighbor's neighbors, were aware that Sarah was cumming.

But Sarah's orgasm didn't stop me from fucking her. This was a power fuck. My cock was running a long distance championship marathon. I wasn't done. I needed to feel that pussy sliding back and forth on my shaft.

So on and on it went. I continued to wildly pummel Sarah as I screamed out obscenities, "Oh fuck, that pussy feels good. I love fucking it. Damn, it is incredible wrapped around my dick." Sarah couldn't respond; she only moaned. Thinking was beyond her. Instead, she was in a sweaty world of pure sensation.

Then an idea struck me: Why fuck one pussy when I could fuck two? I pulled my cock from Sarah's abused and swollen cunt. It fell loose with a lewd, wet plopping sound. The glistening shaft was throbbing hard and sloppy wet. The bedroom air felt cold on my sensitive skin. I felt a shiver. But I knew wouldn't have that feeling for long....

With little warning, I thrust my cock into Cindy's moistened cunt. Cindy had been coming down from her orgasm. She was still lying on top of Sarah, her ass facing toward me. Her eyes pressed shut as she clutched Sarah close and tight. Cindy was not expecting to feel my cock driving into her again.

But there it was, slamming into her tiny, pink hole. Suddenly, her body straightened as every muscle tensed. Cindy had not anticipated that I would impale her on my slab of man-meat – not again.

Not giving her time to think, I just renewed my assault. Once again I was fucking her, using the orifice between her legs for my pleasure. This was a glorious fuck that just kept spiraling towards a crescendo.

"Oh yes, oh fuck... yes... yes... mmmmn fuck. I love the way your cock feels inside me, so gooooooooood" Cindy moaned as I impaled her with my dick.

But I didn't stay inside of Cindy for long; I also needed to fuck Sarah. She was just starting to find her breath, to find that zone of normality again. Fuck that! Fuck her! I plunged my dick inside of her tasty, hot walls and Sarah was again transported to an incoherent zone of orgasmic bliss. Thrust, thrust, slam, thrust – I drove my cock into her molten, hot furnace.

And then it was time to switch it up again....

Back and forth I went, cunt to cunt – fucking both of these two gorgeous women. They were splayed out before me like a sex buffet, one on top of the other, ripe for my choice. The variation of each pussy was subtly different. The tingle Cindy gave me was not the same as the one I got from Sarah. Cindy was tighter, but Sarah was hotter. While equally sexy, each woman moaned in her own unique cadence. Cindy and Sarah squirmed beneath me, as I slammed into them doggie style. They each gave their own idiomatic responses – Cindy bent her knees as she tried to pull me deeper into her cunt; Sarah curled her fingers as she gave herself over to the jackhammer fuck. Compare and contrast!

"Fuck this is so good," I bellowed between thrusts. "Shit, you feel amazing on my dick."

I was a fucking machine. Slam, thrust, pound – I was a raw and furious heat that could not be contained. I had to fuck! I slammed into the two women with unabated, lust. Their moans and wails were the most deliciously sexual thing I could imagine. Skin slapped against skin as the connection of our loins made a remarkable "spooshing" sound. Their pussies gripped me, massaged me, enveloped me – but they couldn't hold me. Once I was in to the root, I was immediately pulling back out again. I needed to make myself ready for the next move. The room reeked of sex; the heady, musky aroma of female arousal tickled my nose.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't fuck forever. I could feel the creeping end quickly approaching. Sharp and electric jolts of pleasure ran from shot from my crotch to every nerve ending in my body. My breathing quickened and became ragged. I felt the impending need beginning to over take me. Just another moment and I would cum.

I quickly pulled my cock from whatever cunt I was fucking (I think it was Sarah - I had switched so many times that I lost track). With a leap, I bounded on top of the bed. I stood upright on the mattress near the head board. I bent my legs, so that I could squat down. Gripping my cock firmly in my left hand, I took aim. Then I fired the first shot.

Sarah and Cindy lay before me in a writhing mass of sweaty, female flesh. The two grad students were panting weakly. Their eyes were glazed over in a hazy fog of lust. I had fucked them both into oblivion. Neither of them seemed to have any mental control or sense of self. They had reverted to primal, animal carnality.

So Cindy was confused when she felt the first string of cum splatter along her back. She looked around, unable to put together the pieces. I would have laughed if I wasn't in the midst of orgasm. Before me was an extremely intelligent PhD student that had been fucked into a reality of pure sensation.

Stroking my cock, I fired off two more thick ropes of cum. One grazed Sarah's arm while the other hit Cindy on the ass. Sarah turned her head so that she could look up at me. Her smile was devious and full of need. I could tell that she knew what was happening and loved it. In a throaty voice she said, "Oh that is so hot! Do it Professor! Smother us with your big, fat load."

Her words were golden inspiration. I squatted a little more while bending slightly, allowing me to point my dick at a sharper angle. I only had a few more shots left. I needed to make these count.

The fourth load of spunk hit Sarah dead-on in the face. Her entire left cheek dribbled with my nut. Cindy, in her confusion, turned her face into the fifth and final shot. It seemed like she was about speak, because part of my jizz shot directly between her open lips. She gurgled and sputtered disjointedly. The rest trickled down her chin onto Sarah's shoulder.

A sudden feeling of relaxation washed over me. All tension was gone. I plopped onto the bed, my back against the wall. What a disaster! Clothes were flung all over the room. Both women were covered in sweat and cum. The sheets were pulled loose and bunched haphazardly. Small patches of spent wax were ground into the disheveled comforter.

And Sarah was still tied up. My crotch fell right in front of her face. Grinning widely, she immediately started to nuzzle against my balls. Her warm, wet tongue caressed my nut sack perfectly. In between licks and swirls, she looked up at me and said quizzically, "Can I please be untied? I am starting to get sore."

Cindy, who was coming out of her sex-drenched haze, loudly snorted. She rolled off of Sarah and went to work on the scarves. All was forgiven. Sarah sighed contentedly as each of her limbs was untied. She flexed her arms and legs, feeling the blood beginning to flow again. She then grabbed my cock and licked it clean. "Mmmmm... we taste good," she said.

Cindy scootched up the bed and joined Sarah at my cock. She gave it a long lick from base to tip with the flat of her tongue. She giggled and said, "I agree. We do." Then she swirled her tongue around the crown. Cindy continued, "I have a question, though. Why did you call him Professor?"

Sarah and I burst out laughing. We looked at each other and we both nodded. Without words, we agreed to let Cindy in on our naughty secret. Sarah said, "Well it looks like it might be a few minutes until the Professor is ready to go again. Dude, let's put on that video and while it is playing I have a story for you. Let me tell you about Jessica...."

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers