Oral Exam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

Jessica nodded as if she was in a trance. Her eyes were glassy and her face was without expression. I had seen this look on Jessica's face before. I knew it well. She was in heat.

Cindy, Jessica, and Angela held hands as they left the room. I looked at the clock. Five minutes and then I would go. I didn't think I could contain myself any longer than that.

James said, "Is she ready for this?" I could hear concern in his voice.

"Jessica?"

"Yes."

"I think so," I replied. "She and I have done a lot together. We have been in situations like this before. In fact, most of the time she pushes me."

"But has she ever been with anyone old enough to be her mom or dad?"

"I don't think so," I said. "I don't really know how many different people she has been with. She's been with quite a few women, but I don't know how many guys. We've never really talked about it. To my knowledge, everyone has been my age or younger. I do know your wife turns her on. I could see it in her eyes when Angela invited her in the other room; she only gets that look when she is ready for sex. She practically melted under that kiss."

"It is strange for me," James said. I could tell that he was thinking, trying to find the best words to express his thoughts. "Jessica is so gorgeous. She reminds me a lot of my wife when we were younger." I smiled, since I had been thinking pretty close to the same thing. "I want to hold her, and touch her, and do indescribable things to her. But I also know that she is so young. How old is she?"

"Eighteen."

"Damn," James exclaimed. "If my wife and I had gotten down to it a little earlier, she literally could be old enough to be our daughter. In fact, she is only a couple of years older than our kids. Yet, I find her so sexy...."

James's voice trailed off. I could tell he was lost in thought; should he make a play or not. Should he feel guilt? Was this wrong? I waited. I wanted to give him time to think. He needed to make this decision for himself. My voice would just confuse the issue.

We stood in silence leaning against the kitchen walls. Time drew out, tick-tocking away. Both of us were mulling over the rest of the evening. For me, it was no moral dilemma. I had fucked Jessica several times. My worries and regrets were long gone. Instead, I was focused on sliding my cock inside of Angela. I needed to fuck her – badly. I wanted to ram her, and slam her, and bang her, and pummel her sweet, drooling cooter. But James was different. This was new territory for him. He wanted to fuck, but his moral compass still needed to be defined. How should he act around Jessica? How far should he take it?

James looked up and smiled. He nodded his head at the clock and said, "It is about time." His voice had a subtle humor to it. Shrugging his shoulders, he said, "I think the ladies are expecting us."

I laughed. "I think the ladies are probably going to have a good time with or without us."

"That is true," James said. "But I'd like to be there when they are having that good time."

I smiled back and gestured for him to lead the way. We passed through the living room and down a hallway. The walls were lined with family photos: a picnic at the park, Thanksgiving dinner, Grandma Martha. These photos seemed incongruous with the bits of female clothing lying on the floor. They were familiar. I recognized several garments: Angela's dress, Cindy's top and bra, and Jessica's pants. It was like following a trail of breadcrumbs – only but so much naughtier.

As we got closer to the bedroom door, I could hear the faint sound of feminine moans. Voice intertwined with voice, getting progressively louder as we approached. I could only imagine the delights awaiting my entrance.

James pulled open the wooden, bedroom door. Square, in the center of the room, was a large four poster bed. It had to be king sized. In addition, dressers and bureaus lined the walls. An open door led off to the bathroom. More interestingly, half of the right side of the room was paneled with mirrors. Fun, fun, fun. The room was lit by two lamps, each set to dim. All in all it seemed like a good place for a sexual romp.

And the games had already begun. The women had wasted no time settling into a fuck. Jessica, not surprisingly, was still the center of attention. She was on the bed, face up and naked except for a pair of lacy, white boy shorts. Her beautiful breasts, while still high and firm, fell lightly on top of her chest as any natural pair would.

Cindy lay topless at the foot of the bed with one of Jessica's feet in her mouth. She was sucking on the coed's painted toes with absolute enthusiasm and delight. Angela, who was completely nude except for the stockings, lay on the bed next to Jessica. They were kissing deeply tongue to tongue, teenager and forty-something. Angela's hand was resting on Jessica's crotch. Her fingers moved lightly, as if strumming a fragile instrument.

Only after I surveyed the scene did I notice that Jessica's hand was buried in Angela's crotch. Jessica's arm movements were subtle, yet unmistakable. Angela's hips gently rocked back and forth in time, fucking that cute, teen finger. Together they moaned, beating a rhythm into each other's mouth as they kissed.

Cindy looked up and saw James and I standing in the doorway. She smiled around Jessica's foot and then scraped her teeth along the arch and heel. Cindy put the foot back down on the bed. Jessica didn't seem to notice; she was too enthralled with the treatment she was getting from Angela.

Cindy rolled off the bed and fell lightly to the floor. She licked her lips and crawled across the room to the doorway. "Drop 'em," she said, pointing at our pants. Not one to disobey a lady, I did as I told.

My office mate knelt between us, holding both of our cocks to her mouth. She was such a cutie - a bundle of energy Southern belle turned deviant, sexual dynamo. I knew she was naughty, but I couldn't believe that she ate James's ass earlier that evening. Now she was about to do a double team and suck on both of our cocks.

"I can't wait to taste these," Cindy said as she spit on each of our dicks. Wasting no time she leaned in close, taking James's dick in her mouth.

I was struck once again by age differences. Cindy was a cute twenty-four year old grad student. Because of her bubbly attitude and her tight, compact gymnast frame she could certainly pass for someone much younger. James was much older than Cindy, probably in his mid-forties. He was going gray and losing the war against a middle age paunch, yet Cindy was enthusiastically sucking his dick. Right now, right here, age didn't matter. Or at least it wasn't a negative. Perhaps the difference was more of a taboo, thus a greater sexual turn-on.

Those thoughts became gossamer ephemera, though, when Cindy began sucking my dick. Still clutching James in her right hand, she bent her head to take the tip of my cock into her mouth. I was bathed in warm spit, as the swirling maelstrom of her tongue pushed me to an exciting level of ecstasy. For about thirty seconds she worked me over, licking and slurping on my hardening shaft. She looked up at me with those baby blue eyes, telling me how much she wanted me with every bob of her head. Few things are cuter than a hot blonde staring up you as she is sucking your dick. Soon - all too soon - it was James's turn once again.

I looked over to the bed in time to see the two women cum. Wet, tasty sounds of the finger-fucks played in my ears. Their moans dueled back and forth spiraling upward into an orgasmic crescendo. Angela and Jessica writhed as their fingers – slender, delightful, feminine fingers – pressed deep into liquid cunt. Lips parted. Eyes closed. Hair swayed from side to side. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhhhhhh sweet FUCK!!!" I heard Jessica scream as she ground her crotch onto Angela's hand. Angela trapped the eighteen year-old coed's hand between her thighs as she rode out the spasms controlling her body.

Cindy returned to my cock. "Is that the way you like it? Do you like how I suck your big, beautiful cock?" Cindy asked as she gave me a giant, sloppy lick.

"Oh you drive my cock crazy. Suck it," I replied. She was slurping contentedly while stroking the shaft simultaneously with her tiny hand. Although Cindy's mad blowjob skills felt amazing, I didn't relish the idea of my meat stick being left out in the cold again. I needed to change up the game.

"Hey James, why don't you have a seat on the edge of the bed?" I asked. For a moment he was confused; then he caught on. He grinned as he tugged his cock out of Cindy's grasp. Then he walked over to the bed and sat down.

Cindy looked sad. I said to her, "Oh, babe we're not done. James and I can share. Why don't you suck his cock, while I eat your pussy?"

Cindy's face immediately lit up. She stood up, bent at the waist, and set back to work on James's cock. I heard him groan as she took his steely rod into her mouth. This time she was going for the deep throat. He put both his hands on her head and began to guide her up and down.

I knelt on the floor and marveled at Cindy's tempting pussy. The lovely little hole was shaved clean. Only a small tuft of blonde hair remained above her clit. The lips were thick and juicy. I could see small rivulets of moisture dripping from her inner depths. This truly was a honey pot supreme.

I gave the cleft between Cindy legs a long, slow lick. The tip of my tongue dipped inside of her well-spring, tasting the earthy flavor of her cunt. She trembled in response, but did not release James' cock from her mouth. I began to lick with greater fervor, running my tongue along Cindy's slit. Her juices flowed freely, running past her lips and down my chin. With every stroke, I gently bore down on her inflamed clit. I was insistent. This was the first time I had sampled Cindy's pretty pussy; if I did well enough I might get a second chance.

Cindy went off in a matter of seconds. Her pussy pressed into my face as she tried to find the best point of friction for her sensitive clit. Grinding and rocking her hips, the heat of her loins overtook Cindy. My face was flooded with her tangy girl-cum. Liquid ran into my mouth and down my throat. Her legs buckled as she tried to stay standing. Her moans were muffled as she continued to work over James's cock.

I stood up and took off my pants. I grabbed my cock in my fist; it was rock-hard and ready to bang. I moved behind Cindy and pulled her up straight. She was still buckling and trembling from the aftershocks of her cum. I knew that her pussy must be sensitive. So much the better, I thought. Sensitivity makes for a better, more intense fuck.

I shoved my cock inside of Cindy's tiny, pink hole. I think I caught her by surprise; I don't think she was ready for my dick. James's schlong fell from her mouth and she let out a loud yelp. "Oh fuck Professor, that fills me up so good." I pulled back and slammed into her again. She moaned, "Mmmmm.... Ohhhhhh.... Oh yes, fuck me from both ends." She took James's cock and rubbed it enthusiastically all over her face, coating her cheeks, forehead, and nose with a glossy sheen of saliva before popping the rod back into her mouth.

Cindy was being double stuffed. She was used her arms to brace herself against the edge of the bed. James was lying back, leaning on his arms, so he could thrust his hips upward. Each time he fucked her face, I could hear a lewd gurgle in the back of Cindy's throat.

Meanwhile, I was pounding her pussy from the rear. I felt the bones of my pelvis banging into the taut, firm cheeks of Cindy's ass. That delectable view of the upside-down heart could never grow old for me. There is something so gorgeous about my cock sliding into a woman from behind. It is a magic act; let's make the cock disappear!

The two other women were lying on the bed watching. Jessica, who was idly playing with Angela's nipple said, "Isn't that totally hot, the way she is taking them both? I am not sure if I have ever seen anything so sexy."

Angela leaned in and gave Jessica a kiss on the cheek and said, "I know. I get so turned on watching her suck James's cock. It feels so naughty. All I can think about is how his cock feels down my throat, and how she must be feeling."

"I, like, feel the same way about the Professor's cock," Jessica said as she giggled girlishly. "I love watching him fuck all of my friends. I can't wait until the party I am taking him to next week where I will watch him hump all of my sorority sisters. I can never get enough of watching him slide his cock into some girl's pussy. It's like, when he does it, I can feel him fucking me too."

Angela crawled between Jessica's legs. Wasting no time she dove into the sweet teen treat that had haunted my dreams. Then she set to work. Jessica moaned at the first contact of Angela's tongue. Jessica spread her legs wider and grabbed the older woman's dark hair. She tried to pull her in deeper, to draw that experienced tongue closer to her cunt. She craved the electric lashings against her clit. Angela was there to please; she wanted nothing more please and enjoy the tasty, blonde coed.

Meanwhile, James and I were developing a rhythm. I had never double-teamed a woman with another guy before; the notion was very odd. We each slammed into her – one at a time – pushing her forward. From there, she was impaled on the opposite dick, driving her in the other direction.

Neither of us was being gentle. We each were taking this opportunity to really fuck. Gagging and squelching sounds filled the room as James and I plundered Cindy's Southern roots. We fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her some more. My hands were on her hips, James's on her head, as we pushed her back and forth. She was our pleasure machine, a dirty, little belle to be used for our fucking purposes.

But Cindy couldn't last. Another orgasm overtook her, as I felt her pussy walls flutter around my cock. She became limp, and was only able to stay upright because James and I held her up.

"So hot...." Jessica said, almost in a whisper. I wasn't sure if she was talking about Cindy's orgasm or Angela's flickering tongue. No matter. I could hear the lust and desire dripping from her voice.

"Don't you guys dare cum." Angela said, lifting her head from Jessica's dripping pussy. "Now that Cindy is done, we need cock – big, hard, bulging, throbbing cock! We need our pussies filled. WE MUST BE POUNDED! Which of these men do you want, Jessica?"

I knew the answer Angela was looking for. But she also didn't wasn't to push or scare Jessica away. No pressure. Would Jessica rise to the challenge?

"Your husband," Jessica said without batting an eye. She moved across the bed and pressed her firm, fleshy tits against James's back. She draped her arms over his shoulders and began rubbing his chest. Her voice was a wanton, lusty moan. "How long has it been since he has had a teenage cunt. Does he remember what it feels like to have a fresh snatch wrapped around his dick? I'm so young, so fresh – I will be clutching him, gripping him with those velvety pussy walls. Will you please let me fuck your husband?"

"Only if you let me fuck the Professor," Angela replied. "I got to taste his cock earlier, but I really want to know what it feels like buried inside of my cunt. I haven't had twenty-something cock inside of me for some time. Deal?"

"Deal."

I slid my cock from the sheath of Cindy's cunt and gently moved her over to the center of the bed. Her eyes were glassy; her head was filled with a haze of satiated lust. A goofy smile crossed her face as her hand fell limply to her cunt.

Jessica and Angela each lay back on the bed spread-eagled. Angela said, a raging fire burning in her eyes, "Fuck me. I am wet and ready for you, Professor." She reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips wide. I could see the moisture of her cunt glistening in the dim light. It beckoned to me, calling my name. The siren's song of her snatch lit up my loins.

I stepped up to Angela and lined my dick up with her pussy. I slapped her clit a few times with my erect dick, causing her flail and grunt excitedly. I grabbed one of her feet and brought it to my mouth. I sucked on her toes letting my tongue swirl around her brightly painted, little piggies. My cock rested on the outside of her cunt. If I moved just right it would slide in.

I looked to my left. Cindy was still out of it; her eyes were exhausted slits. Jessica was also spread-eagle on the bed, but James was bending her legs way back. He was kneeling on the floor, and from the looks of things he had his tongue in her ass. Jessica moaned, "Ohhhhhh that feels so fucking good. I love your tongue in my tight teenage ass. Oh yes, lick it. Mmmmmmm."

Jessica was in good hands (tongue?) But I had a sexy, soccer mom to fuck. I slid my cock inside Angela's pussy. The movement was long, slow, and deep. She felt so smooth and oh so very velvety, wrapped around my shaft. I bottomed out inside of her tempting sugar walls in that single, smooth, glorious thrust.

I felt her legs wrap around me, pushing on my ass, driving me further inside of her cunt. Her stocking encased legs felt silky smooth. I peered in the mirror to the side. We looked so nasty humping and rutting on the bed. My chest pressed against hers. Her erect nipples poked holes into my chest, as she pulled me as close to her as he could.

Angela reached up and grabbed my face between her hands. She looked at me and said, "Oh God that young cock feels so good inside my cunt. I want you to fuck me. Do you hear me? I want it."

I stared into Angela's eyes as the words poured out of her mouth. The intensity was electric. Entranced, I didn't answer with words. Sentences or syllables would not do the moment justice. The sensation was too animal, too primal. I am not sure what it was or how we got there, but I felt us crackle and melt into a singular connection – that amazing emotion when the fuck becomes transcendent. I leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. Tongues explored the caverns of our being. Cock and pussy joined as we humped the shit out of each other.

"Ohhhhh..... Mmmmmmn.... While that tongue feels so good up my ass, I need to feel your cock in my pussy. Your wife warmed me up so well with he tongue (naughty lady). She is soooooo good at that. Ohhhh, but I didn't get to cum. She stopped just before I got the chance. I need to cum with you in my cunt. You can have my ass later," Jessica moaned. Her pleas for sex called me back to my senses. What and odd situation! A husband and wife were fucking a college professor and his student. Jessica continued, "If your going to fuck me, just do it. Dammit! I need your cock. Put it in me please!"

Jessica groaned as she was split apart by James's cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his body shake uncontrollably. The first thrust was wicked fast. The second was unmerciful. Sweat beaded on James's forehead, as the warmth of Jessica's loins spread through out his body. Pleasure washed over his face as he impaled himself in the tempting delights of Jessica's sweet, teenage pussy.

James and I built up a rhythm. Our twin cocks – younger and older - slammed into two delicious and juicy blonde cunts. The squelching, slapping sounds of fucking filled the room. Our need pushed us forward. The two women moaned as they were rammed repeatedly. Angela and Jessica began to cum.

Angela yelled, "Ooh I am gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I 'm gonna cum all over that fucking dick... Right now... right now.. right now... ohhhhhh God.... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.... Do you feel it? I've cum on your fucking dick? I've just cum and you are still fucking me..." I didn't let up. My heart beating fast and furious in my chest, I kept pounding that fucking cunt. She felt so good....

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers