Oral Exam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

A new grunt: rougher, more guttural, tinged with pain. I looked to the side and saw James starting to work his cock into Jessica's ass. He was moving slow and tender, yet insistent. Jessica's face was marked by determination. Low and deep, Jessica groaned, "My ass... my ass.... Do it Daddy! Fuck my ass."

I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't believe that Jessica was asking to get ass-fucked by this older man. Her ass was relatively virginal. Could she take potentially rough anal sex? And she was calling him "Daddy?!" WTF! I guess that after tonight, nothing would be sacred.

For another moment, I watched James impale Jessica's lovely bunghole. The sight was fucking hot! Jessica twisted and writhed as the James's rod speared her nether hole. She gasped and breathed, her eyes contorting in pain. I thought about stopping the encounter, but then I saw her relax. Jessica looked at me and smiled. I guess she could feel my gaze watching over her – even while I was fucking Angela. She breathed the words, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me!" That was enough for me; my worries were abated. Consequentially, I turned my attention back to the soccer mom, blonde I was fucking.

"Fuck me, fucking hard...." Angela continued her lewd diatribe. Gasping and moaning she screamed, "Like an animal, that's how I WANT it. Pound me with that fucking dick. Mother fucker!!! Keep fucking me, like that.... Just like that. You can do this. All that fucking, just slam it. Oh my god... I'm gonna cum, oh mother fucker!!! Give me that dick, that dick... just right in there in that mother fucking pussy... fuck me, fuck my fucking brains out.... Like that. Grab that titty, oh fuck. I'm like a fucking rag doll – fuck that pussy, with that fucking hard cock. Fuck me like you fuck all those little girls, fuck me so hard! FUCK ME!!! Are you gonna cum? Yeah baby! Are you gonna cum?"

I could only grunt, "Yes."

"Then do it." Angela implored me. "Fill my cunt, mother fucker!!! C'mon Professor, fill me with your jizz. I want to feel it.... I want it to run down my leg. Cum inside my pussy."

All sensation focused on my cock. It was if the entire universe came down to this point. Indescribable bliss consumed me. I felt a great unleashing, as spurt after spurt of cum shot from the tip of my dick. Her cunt took it all, catching rope upon rope of jizz. Her pink hole, her juicy honey pot, swallowed every drop.

As I collapsed on top of Angela, I could hear James cumming inside of Jessica's ass. It such a naughty thought, this middle-aged guy filling that eighteen-year old, college coed butt-hole with cum. This entire evening was pure taboo. James was old enough to be Jessica's Dad (she was calling him Daddy?!), and yet he was fucking her, and fucking her, and fucking her, until he came. And this was not a one-sided affair... I could tell by the ecstatic moans and the scratches on James's back that Jessica – that wonderful slut – had loved every cum-drenched minute.

I also knew that the evening was far over. Certainly we would collapse and fall asleep, but we would soon awake. From there we would pair off in new positions and combinations. Completely uninhibited, we would stroke, suck, lick, and fuck they night away – and probably the morning too.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers